Grimm Stats (VOTE) I_vote_lcap63%Grimm Stats (VOTE) I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Grimm Stats (VOTE) I_vote_lcap37%Grimm Stats (VOTE) I_vote_rcap 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grimm Stats (VOTE) Empty Grimm Stats (VOTE) Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:30 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
So it seems Like staff is split between whether or not to give Grimm their own stats, just like the players. And so we are going to involve all of you to settle this. We will go with whatever is voted on.

Sonata wrote:Grimm as they are now only list a simple HP range and intelligence level. With the addition of stats to round them out, it will A.) make the site feel more complete and thought out, and B.) it will give RP'ers something to compare their characters to when fighting and make decisions. Not to mention it would be easier to tell how much damage a grimm of X difficulty should do, how hard they are to hit, what damage you'll do back to them, etc.

To keep it short, it's bringing grimm up to the exact system people use for their characters, which makes them easy to understand, and gives them each more unique flavor based on their stats.

Leena wrote:Adding stats to the grimm will over complicate an already complicated system. Players as of now of to roll the dice, Then look up what grimm they got, Then see how meany of said grimm they got, Then look up what level it is, possibly even look up how much damage they do if the player doesn't already know, and pick a reasonable HP level. Why add more to that list? As is stands now, You already get how strong each grimm is, and what it takes to defeat them. You even get the thought processes and intelligence. Giving stats to these creatures that only last one topic is adding on a needless extra step. The grimm are unique based on their level, HP, and the style of whoever RP's them.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

2Grimm Stats (VOTE) Empty Re: Grimm Stats (VOTE) Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:00 am

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
I'd say regular grimm no but perhaps, but a boss might or some of the more harder and advanced grimm having stats will be more suitable. That way we can find a weak spot on the bosses at least gives it a chance for a more strategic battle.

3Grimm Stats (VOTE) Empty Re: Grimm Stats (VOTE) Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Gonna put out a last call for this vote before I close it.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum