You are not connected. Please login or register

Tianchi Lan (ready for approval)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tianchi Lan (ready for approval) Empty Tianchi Lan (ready for approval) Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:41 am

flickers

flickers
Hopefully I've got this Happy

Tianchi Lan (ready for approval) Comment_Wt2zVagI5t4vNyG9VVbIVFDQKgSEU3yf

Basic info
Name: Tianchi Lan
Preferred name: Lan
Birthday: 10/10
Race: Faunas
Height: 199cm
Weight: 88kg
Face Claim: Hong Meiling from Touhou (never seen/played/read Touhou dunno even know what Touhou is lol)

Stats
STR: 3 (Brawn)
DEF: 3 (Defence)
RES:4 (Resistance)
SPT: 2 (Spirit)
Aura 150|150 HP

Personality
Major: Tech
  • Fire
  • Ghost/horror/gore all that jazz I hate irl
  • Heavy metal music (her most prized material possession that isn't related to being a Huntress is her headphones)
  • Anything animal that's fluffy, has pointy ears and a tail (she has a the most adorable striped ferret called Mukai, but I'll understand if pets aren't allowed) **EDIT: Someone was nice enough to tell me that pets need to be bought, so Mukai is her childhood pet that she left back at home ^^ That should be allowed?
  • Nature and wildlife
  • She has a weird obsession with collecting random rocks...

Dislikes:

• Makeup and dresses (she rocks them though)
  • Fighting and violence (but she has an unhealthy interest in blood and it might be a little scary...)
  • She finds the colour orange repulsive. Strangely enough, she has no problem with red...

Fears:

• Bugs (yes, I know we talked about how she loves nature and animals but the minute a butterfly crosses her peripheral vision, she's in a bunker)
  • Catching a cold. Malaria? Pfft, bring it on. Poison? Ummm, so?? But a cold?? Stay away from me!
  • Being alone, but you'll never catch her admitting it!

Overall Personality: Lan is the ultimate lone wolf. She hates relying on people and she hates people relying on her. She comes off as arrogant, thick-headed, prejudiced, close-mouthed and just an overall red-zone character. What few (okay, no one cause she has no friends) realise is that she has a heart of gold. She's shy and difficult to approach, but to those who take the time to see past her fierce mask, she's squishy and basically a giant teddy bear that looks like a real bear (the grizzly kind, not the panda kind). It doesn't help that she looks like a threat too. Her massive build and her fiery hair make her look intimidating, not to mention the mask of steel that never come off, though try poking her. No one's done that before, so it might work? Lan is stoic and has very little to say, but she has much to share. With a tendency to wander and explore, she's seen more than the average person. Even if people are scared of her, animals love her and yes...even the bugs...As a fauna, Lan has faced discrimination from humans. The experience hurt her, but it didn't make her hate them and instead, fear them. She's wary of humans, but she understand that not all humans are like the ones that caused her grief, however she is not quick to trust humans.
(Is that 100 words? I'm to lazy to check lolol)

Skilful at: Weaponsmithing
Lacking skills in: Social Interactions/Speech (I was torn in picking multitasking because can you imagine her being a big clumsy oaf? But for the sake of staying in character, I decided to go with social interactions lol)

Abilities
Aura type: Defense
Aura Colour: Purple
Semblance: Fire. Lan can conjure of wisps of fire, however they have very little offensive capabilities. The most they're capable of is sparking an ember that could potentially result to a full-blown wildfire, not that she'd have any control of that. Or maybe light a dynamite. Yeah, I should have gone with that first. Anyway, the true potential in Lan's semblance lies in it's protective and defensive qualities. Lan's flames are purple (they sorta look like tiny ghosts) and are able to absorb an oncoming attack. This works best for ranged attacks and for brute and melee attacks, the flame works to deflect and redirect attacks. When it comes to ranged attacks, for example throwing knives, Lan's flames will absorb them. The flames will not disappear until they spit out the attacks they absorb.
Item 1: Blooming Dart. A pair of fingerless gloves with a very thin hidden wire. A dart is attached to the hidden wire and the strength of wire exceeds what many would expect from an almost invisible wire (of course, it's a huntress weapon...). However, there are obvious limitations to what the wire can hold (no mountains shifting). There are five sets of wires, each with a dart, for each glove and the wires can spiral together to create a single strong wire. The gloves also provide increased impact for punches and durability for when Lan catches attacks with her palms (which is a lot because she's a brute that takes attacks head-on).
Item 2: Lan's clothing is a uniform of the Lan's School of Tai Chi that nurtures future hunters and huntresses at an extremely young age. Refer to the picture of Lan for an idea of what the uniform looks like. Despite how it looks, it goes above and beyond to keep Lan from harm's way (it's a defensive armour that defends against physical attacks).  

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Okay, time for bed Sleepy

Last edited by flickers on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total

2Tianchi Lan (ready for approval) Empty Re: Tianchi Lan (ready for approval) Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:04 am

flickers

flickers
Bump?

3Tianchi Lan (ready for approval) Empty Re: Tianchi Lan (ready for approval) Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
ok so by the looks of it you'r Semblance is in line with the rule reread the Semblance rules and fix it bump then done

4Tianchi Lan (ready for approval) Empty Re: Tianchi Lan (ready for approval) Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:25 am

flickers

flickers
Bump. I hope I have it right now ^^

5Tianchi Lan (ready for approval) Empty Re: Tianchi Lan (ready for approval) Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:39 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Hello, My name is Leena and ill be taking over now

Right so, please specify the type of faunus you are

Semblancewise, you cannot completely absorb an attack. you need to be aware that you can only remove 20 pts of damage, and throw 20 points back. All other damage would be taken by you directly. Your semblance also cannot take other people's weapons, our justification for that has always been that the weapon is protected by a person's aura too. Also, how many flames can you hold at one time?

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

6Tianchi Lan (ready for approval) Empty Re: Tianchi Lan (ready for approval) Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:40 am

Akui

Akui
Hello there flickers! We see that it's been awhile since you made changes to your application, so the Staff is giving you a seven day notice: should you not make any changes to this app within seven days from this post, it will be moved to the Inactive Apps section.

Sorry for any inconvenience! ^_^

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum