You are not connected. Please login or register

Return from abroad! (Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Return from abroad! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Return from abroad! (Open) Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya sighs to herself as another drone comes in with a basket attachement under it. Niraya detaches the basket and puts the burnt out drone in it. She then puts the AI core back inside the busted drone this way it was protected. Once she secured it to the basket she hooks it back to the drone and sends it on its way. "I guess i need to head back and get to work on what went wrong." Its at this moment Lothric says his goodby. Niraya bows back. "It was nice to meet you Lothric and Severa. I hope to see you again sometime. Lothric you might want to invest in fire resistant clothing, and Severa if you ever want to learn more just contact Zerul robotics you will get me once you ask for me." She smiles and begins walking in the direction of her home thinking to herself on how to improve the drone.

27Return from abroad! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Return from abroad! (Open) Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Severa Scarlet

Severa Scarlet
Severa sat on the bench watching with interest as another drone came with some sort of basket thing on it. After Niraya did some more cool stuff, and mentioned needing to get to seeing what was wrong, Lothric then also happened to say his goodbyes. Severa herself probably needed to get back as well so she stood and gave the two a wave while stretching. It was a pretty fun experience and Severa hoped to see more things like this in the future, as It could be a real innovation.

"Alright I better be going as well, and I just might do that one day Niraya. Thank you for the experience"Severa then smiled lightly, before  walking off toward the dorm rooms to get a much needed sleep on her part.  Her wings spreading out to their full length while doing so.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum