You are not connected. Please login or register

Chelsea Korumina, the giggly psychotic White Fang Interrogator girl with a lot of needles. Oh, and she's an insomniac. [W.I.P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ichigama Tachibanami

Ichigama Tachibanami
Enrollment Form

Chelsea Korumina, the giggly psychotic White Fang Interrogator girl with a lot of needles. Oh, and she's an insomniac. [W.I.P] Latest?cb=20130623022731

Basic info
Name: Chelsea Korumina
Birthday: April 13th
Race: Caracal Faunus (Two large, prominent ears)
Height: 6'
Weight: 150 lbs 
Face Claim: Irina Shidou - Highschool DXD

Stats
STR: 5
DEF: 3
RES: 1
SPT: 3
Aura 220|80 HP

Personality
Major: Medical
-Attention. A lot, of attention.
-Basically everything.
-Food.
-Cute things.
Dislikes: -Basically everything.
-Weak things.
-Candy (She does like lollipops, however.).
Fears: -Chelsea has a very irrational fear of balloons.
-Chelsea fears losing limbs.
-Chelsea is scared of being drugged.
Talent: Charisma
Weakness http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t2210-skills-list
Overall Personality: Chelsea is a good example of how to cover up your psychotic tendencies and secret very messy night job with a smile.

Daytime Chelsea is an ovely eccentric, happy-go-lucky human being. She's super friendly, super happy, and super cute. Friends are none existent what she does best! Of course the cute, disarming innocence of her night time self is just a method of getting those she wants to talk, to talk, but having faked her happiness for so long, daytime Chelsea is genuinely happy.

Night time Chelsea can go one of two ways, depending on who she's trying to interrogate. With men she usually goes for a more seductive approach, using her assets to her advantage, and with females she uses her decently cute appearence and personality to get them to talk.

Abilities
Aura type: Recovery
Aura Color: Blood Orange
Semblance: -Glitch Hop- Chelsea has the ability to teleport. When she does, her form appears to pixelate and blur dramatically, before she teleports to another location within ten meters. She discovered this five days prior to coming to Syne, and has little to no control over it.
The way this works is that Chelsea will teleport to somewhere. I will pick a number from 1-6, and then roll a dice. If I get the number, she teleports once. If I don't, then I roll again. Each failed attempt is another teleport and another aura use, until I roll the number I chose. Eventually she will control it better.
Item 1: -Tier 1 weapon- Chelsea carries three rope darts. Each look like kunai, with a thin needle on the point of the blade. These are actually auto injecting syringes. The first is filled with a powerful liquid narcotic (will buy from store soon), the second, a strong poison (will buy from store soon), and the third contains a modified form of Carfentanyl, a drug 10,000x more powerful than morphine (used for kill shots).
The wires that attach to the syringes are made of a super thin razorwire, not easily broken.
Item 2: -Tier 1 physical armour- Usually, all of Chelsea's clothing is reinforced with metal.
(Whatever outfit she is wearing counts as armour)

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum