You are not connected. Please login or register

A call to reinforce. (me and bai)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:46 am

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya was busy preparing for the meeting soon after she woke up. "This is it. Make a big impression!" She was hyping herself up in the mirror. Once she was ready she grabs some gear, the prototype drone she had prepared, and a case with some prototype body armor. Once she had everything she heads to the local cafe where she was to meet the police chief and some other higher ups. She travels there in her car as to at least be there before everyone.

Once there she kindly waits outside and has the drone fly around a bit as its AI doesn't like being confined. She quietly sits there waiting for the group to show up. Her tail wags back and forth as she quietly hums to herself. The drone quietly floats about keeping near Niraya. Her ears perk up as she spots the guests. She then stands up ready to greet those that came.

2A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:43 am

Bai Zhang

Bai Zhang
“Well that certainly is an interesting story,” Chief Melburn said while reaching up to stroke his short white beard. The older looking man wore a deep blue suit with a pin of the Bellmuse crest on his collar, as this wasn't a formal event he didn't wear his uniform.

“Yeah well she should be here about the time that I told her to,”
Bai responded in a rather casual tone for someone taking to a superior. Of course with how close they were outside of work it did make sense, hell ever since she had joined the force he had been more of a father figure than her boss. Sitting back in the chair she was in she checked the time. Niraya should be here soon, Bai and the Chief had met about an hour before the actual meeting to discuss things and get ready. Taking a look outside Bai saw the orange haired scientist standing outside the entrance. Getting up from her seat she headed out to the entrance of the cafe.

“Hey, Niraya, we're already inside,” she said while waving for the girl to join her. Oddly a car passed by just as she came out that had two people inside that looked shockingly like Bai and the Chief, almost like some web series with a low budget using a handful of character models.

3A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:05 am

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya looked confused for a moment but walks inside. The drone followed and stayed out of the way of anyone inside. She follows Bai to there seats. As she sits down she sees the older looking man giving her a rather curious look. "Hi! I'm Niraya Huntsmith. Daughter of the owner of Zerul Robotics Industry. I am head scientest of the R&D Department." She gives a small bow before taking her seat. Her tail wasn't moving and her ears layed flat. She was clearly nervous. The Drone lazily drifts around them staying near the ceiling. "Um...I heard you would like to try out some of our tech that has been in development. I have brought some stuff with me to show you." She sits there under the stare from the older man. She felt like she was in an interrogation. She turns to Bai unsure if she had done something wrong.

4A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Bai Zhang

Bai Zhang
Leading Niraya back to the table Bai sat down on one side while the Chief was seated across from the third seat at the table. The older man looked over the apparent Faunus with discerning eyes, even after years of not actively using his skills as an investigator were still sharp as a blade. He took in not only her words but her actions, the way she stood, what her ears and tail were doing, where she was looking. Bai could see the inner workings of the Chief's mind and made some mental notes, he really was good at what he did.

The only way to describe Chief Melburn's face was stern and cold, of course Bai knew that it was a front of sorts, a test to see how well Niraya did under stress. All the while his posture was relaxed and in control. “It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Huntsmith,” He began, his tone commanding, “I would be interested to see what your brought but first I have some questions for you.” Instantly Bai knew what he was about to do, and it was one of the reasons he was here he was today. Looking over at Niraya Bai gave her a look to let her know to just go with it.

5A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya takes a deep breath and tries to calm down. Her tail begins to move back and forth slowly and her ears perked up. She got past the toughest part. First Contact. She Nods to Bai then when the older gentlemen said he was interested but had a few questions first. She looks at him. "Sure. Only natural to question something. I will do my best to answer them, but um...Do know there are somethings I'm not allowed to talk about." The drone she brought just kept flying towards the ceiling doing nothing in particular.

She puts her hands on the table and laces her fingers. "So what are these questions your asking?" She notices Bai watching the older man carefully. So she does the same. The old man was stone faced and expressionless. A strong sign he has been interrogating many criminals over his career. His voice also wasn't telling of how he felt about the question. Just as cold as the stare he was giving Niraya.

6A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Bai Zhang

Bai Zhang
Brining his hands together in front of his chin and interlacing his fingers the Chief kept mental note of everything he saw and heard. It only made sense that there would be some thing she couldn't talk about, corporate secrets and such. But those weren't the things he was interested in, he had already done his research on the company before agreeing to this meeting and what he had seen there was promising enough. Not this was less an assessment of the company but of their envoy.

“Tell me Ms. Huntsmith, why is it that you are in Bellmuse? So far as it seems Zerul has no intentions of branching out this far anytime in the near future. So then why would their head scientist be so far away from the company?” Of course her answer would no doubt tell him everything he wanted to know. Bai would have never believed something like this was possible, she saw it all. Everything the Chief was doing was careful and calculated. His question was specific enough that any legitimate response she gave would tell him everything he needed to know. Of course Niraya had no reason to lie though she might feel a bit pressured due to who it was she was talking to.

7A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:14 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya quietly waits for the question, and was a bit curious to the nature of the question. "Why? Well I wanted to try out being a Huntress to gain some skill to help push our tech even further. Its one thing to test in a lab. its another to actually do it in the field." He looks at the man with a stern look. "As for expansion. Kinda hard to expand when the only thing people know us for is testing robots offshore to ensure that if they go AWOL they cant go anywhere. We have been researching all kinds of tech but without any means to push our tech further as there is no Demand for us to do so." She put emphasis on demand to show it was one of the bigger factors. She sighs as she was getting a little worked up. "I guess it would only be fair if i asked a question in return. What is it that the Bellmuse police department lacks that we at Zerul Robotics can help improve?"

8A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Bai Zhang

Bai Zhang
The Chief gave a small nod as Niraya gave her response. It told him everything he needed to know about the person in front of him. It took a special kind of person to get into the academy. Though that would mean that she was younger than she looked, and to be the head scientist of a company at her age was even more impressive. Of course he didn't care about their expansion and other such matters, his question had been more of a diversion tactic.

“Of course. Well I can't speak for the whole of the department, however I do have control over my own precinct,” The Chief said with a pause, “As of late, the newer technological advancements made in Atlas have been rather incredible. Of course eventually these items will fall to the black market and it is entirely possible that they could fall into the hands of those wishing to do crime here in Bellmuse. I would like my officers to be prepared with high quality equipment for not only these cases but for their general protection as well. As I said I can't speak for the other precincts however I am aware that the police commissioner would very much agree with my stance on things.”

9A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:14 am

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya nods. "I totally understand. Though that tidbit about the stuff being on the black market might be sooner than you think. Especially with how quick things can be transported across the planet in no time at all, But if you need equipment to take down this level of a threat we have more than enough to give you the home field advantage."

She gives a serious look. "Just remember its been lab tested. Field tests can yield different results. so you might want to make sure the people handling the stuff is very well versed on how to operate it. I would hate to put a few deaths on our hands for poor equipment handling." She rubs the back of her head. "This isn't really a good place to be talking about this stuff. You can never tell who is listening." She looks at the older man unsure what he was thinking. "I have a few pieces of equipment ready to test with me. but this isn't the best place to do that."

10A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Bai Zhang

Bai Zhang
“Of course, we haven't seen any of this new tech on the black market here in Bellmuse yet though I fully expect to see it showing up sooner rather than later,” The chief said with a small nod. He was starting to relax in response to Niraya's more comfortable appearance. Again Bai soaked in as much of his sage knowledge she could by just watching. She had heard of this tactic, to make people more comfortable and relate to you more was mimic them. Not directly after they do something and not too late. If they relaxed then you would too but with a little but of a gap between when they did and you did.

“It's standard policy here that any officers being outfitted with new equipment be trained on it's operation and usage before they are allowed to use it in the field,”
Chief Melburn nodded, “Yes this site is far too public for a more in detail conversation. Well if you would care to join us we can move to one of our training facilities to run some preliminary tests.” Without even waiting for her agreement the chief scooted his chair backwards and stood from the table. Following his lead Bai stood as well. It was amazing to her, he was in total control of the situation from start to finish. Even them arriving well before Niraya would was entirely on purpose. He truly was a master of his craft.

11A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:40 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya smiles and nods. "Glad to hear that people wont be wielding something they have no clue on operating." The old man agreed with her and was wanting to move to a new location. The training facility which would be a good place to test her stuff. The old man got up and led the way out. She gets up and leaves. As she leaves she messages the drone to follow. The drone quickly heads out of the cafe and flys around above them. "So we taking the same vehicle or can i bring my car along?" She wasn't sure if she should leave her car behind. As she waited for the answer she looked at the drone's database to see if it noticed anything as it was lazily drifting near the ceiling. Upon receving the answer she would either step into the old man's vehicle or her own so they can head to the facility.

12A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Bai Zhang

Bai Zhang
Following the chief out of the restaurant with Niraya Bai made several mental notes about everything he did. At the same time though she kept an eye out for any danger. It was a pretty common thing for her now to look around as soon as she exited a building. Mostly for two reasons, first was to look for anyone who wanted to cause her harm. A reflex still from her beat cop days. The second was to look for anyone acting suspicious when she left a crime scene. It was astounding how many idiots came back to where they had committed a crime to watch the cops.

“Detective Zhang with ride with you and guide you to the facility. I'll met you both there,”
the Chief said as he pulled out a pair of large aviator sunglasses and doned them before heading off towards his transportation.

“Well looks like I'm with you then,” Bai said with a shrug, “lead the way.”

13A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya nods and watches the old man leave. She then turns to Bai. When she said lead the way she just chuckles. "Technically you are suppose to lead the way." She walks over to her car it was a bit more flashy than the chiefs car. Niraya opens the door and waits for the drone to drift by before grabbing it. She would then get into the vehicle and put the drone in the back where it lands in the back seat and waits. "Hurry up! Is the car a bit much? I swear my father bought this for himself realized he couldn't use it and saw an opportunity to get rid of it."

Once Bai was inside the vehicle she takes off following the rules of the road. "Your the navigator. Which way am i going?" She would follow the instructions given to her. Eventually they arrive at their destination. She parks the car and gets out. taking her case and waits for the drone to float on out of the car

14A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:31 am

Bai Zhang

Bai Zhang
“Fair enough,” Bai shrugged as she followed Niraya back to her car. The damned thing was fancy as all get out, and probably cost more than what Bai had made total since she joined the force. Inside was just as fancy as the outside was. Honestly it reminded her of the cars from those spy movies with the double zero guy. “This thing seems... expensive,” Bai said with the only real word that covered everything about it.

For the drive Bai navigated Niraya to the training center. It wasn't too far away but it was set off near the edge of the city itself so as not to disturb the public. When they arrived it looked like the chief had lagged behind some, which made sense as he had parked a good distance away from the cafe they had been at. Eventually he did show up, the sound of the engine on his motorcycle giving him away before he pulled into sight. He dismounted and removed his helmet before walking over. “Well then, this way,” he said while passing them and heading towards the main building of the facilities.

15A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:42 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya quietly waits there as the drone floats about. "I really hope this goes well." She opens up the case. inside was range of pistols from .22 all the way to 9mm. and inside the case was a couple armor plates. "Maybe i should call in the anti-mech weapon we have been testing out." She hums to herself as she thinks her tail swinging back and forth gently. She hears the motorcycle come before Bai does. Her ears had twitched towards the sound and she turns to look at the entrance. "Someone's coming" Sure enough there was the old man on his motorcycle. The old man tells them to follow so she packs up the case and calls in a drone to deliver the prototype weapon and wait for a signal to drop it. She follows Bai and the old man deeper into the facility. "I got something special coming in if i haven't impressed you enough."

16A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:05 am

Bai Zhang

Bai Zhang
Bai wanted to tell Niraya she didn't have to worry about this, but at the same time she didn't want to mess with whatever the chief had planned. She knew that he was already mostly on board for this whole venture and this was really more of a test to make sure that things didn't go terribly wrong. Looking over the stuff that the girl had brought Bai was somewhat impressed. “That's a lot of guns,” she said looking over the many sidearms.

Following the Chief with Niraya Bai was starting to wonder what was in store for this test. The old man led them inside the main building of the facility and past security without much issue. Though Niraya was required to wear a visitor badge while in the facility. Leading them out back to one of the ranges which was empty save for them he took a place off to the side. “Well show me what you've got.”

17A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:39 am

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya followed and stopped when she was to put on a visitor badge. She smiles and continues to follow to the gun range. When they stopped and she was asked to show what she got she chuckles. "Sure." She sets up at the range and opens the case. She quickly goes through the guns making sure they are safe with no bullets in the chamber and the mags sitting next to the gun. She then puts the armor she had brought onto the target line and sends it out a few feet. this would be lethal distance for anyone who was wearing normal armor against her arsenal. "As you know from experience. A shot at about this range had a good chance of having your common armor to fail. Let me show you what my special Spider silk Kevlar vest can do."

She takes a deep breath and puts on the protective headset and turns off her artificial ears. She then rapidly goes through each gun showing a rather scary skill with handguns how fast she was shooting them how accurately the shots were hitting. she was deliberately hitting close to the first bullet to have it be a worse case scenario where there normal armor would fail. When she was finished she sets the final gun aside. she takes off the headset before turning her ears back on. She then turns to the two wondering what they thought.

18A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:43 pm

Bai Zhang

Bai Zhang
Putting on her eye and ear protection Bai joined the Chief in watching as Niraya demonstrated what she had brought. She was almost immediately impressed by the marksmanship of the younger girl. Most people thought guns were just point and shoot, but it took a lot of effort to get good at using a gun and even more effort to get good at it under a stressful situation. Though there was one little thing that Bai did notice about the weapons that Niraya was using, she didn't have anything bigger than a nine. It seemed the Chief noticed that too as once the demonstration was over he nodded before silently letting Bai know what to do.

Already knowing what he was thinking, because she was thinking the same thing, Bai walked off. A few minutes later she returned with a sawed off double barreled shotgun, a common weapon for low level thugs in the area. As well she had a small bag with several types of ammunition, everything from bird shot to slugs to dragons breath. Waving Niraya out of the way she quickly threw some double aught buck shot into the gun before firing both barrels in succession at the body armor.

19A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:15 am

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya sees her come up with a sawed off shotgun and quickly moves down a few rows and covers her ears. Once the shots were done she would return. The various shots would be absorbed by the armor but due to the amount of abuse it has taken now it has failed in a few spots. "Sheesh. If i knew you were bringing in the heavy guns i would have brought the heavier one." She gets a message and she checks it. The package she asked for is waiting for the drop approval. "Well If your done pushing the body armor past its limit. i have two more things to show you." She turns to her drone and whistles. Its comes down and floats next to Niraya. "Who wants to be a test subject?" She looks at bai. "Dont worry. It wont hurt you. I just want to demonstrate its tracking ability...less you want to get tazzed"

20A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Bai Zhang

Bai Zhang
Unloading the shotgun Bai threw in two more shells, slugs this time. Taking aim she fired off one barrel and then the other. With that done she took a look at the armor, and all things considered it was in decent shape. Sure it had started to fail but what they used now would have failed long before she even pulled out the shotgun. Unloading the shotgun again she took it off to the side and let Niraya continue with her demonstration. Watching Niraya's drone come down the Chief scratched his white beard. Though nothing about his demeanor showed it he was already impressed, and if things continued as they were then he already knew his answer.

“I gess that's me then,” Bai said with a shrug while stepping forward and looking at the drone, “so what do I gotta do? Just run from the thing or what?” It seemed simple enough, as long as she didn't get tazed.

21A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:11 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya nods. "use as much terrrain to your advantage. I really want to see if you could loose it. its solo so you can shake it if your quick enough. but a squad of these can work in tandem and cover a wide area. Now GO! run around for a few minutes. Then come back i have one last thing to do." She waits for Bai to head off before ordering the drone to follow bai.

She would then open up her suitcase again and pull up a screen that was hidden in the bottom. It was a live feed from the drone. As it chased down bai it would switch between various camera modes to keep her visible. "A drone can fly at around the same distance as a helicopter. Its far smaller and extremly quiet compared to one. So if you have a set of fleeing criminals you could use your tactic of backing off so the criminal doesn't hurt anyone and the drones follow keeping an eye on them. Anyone in pursuit would be automatically updated with current location so if they find a spot to put a roadblock and cut them off it would be easy with an eye in the sky that cant be seen. Before you ask. I know there is some ethics involved about these things being brought into service. but in my opinion if they are used like they are suppose to then there shouldn't be any issues."

22A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:13 pm

Bai Zhang

Bai Zhang
“So I just run from that thing?” Bai asked while looking up at the drone, “shouldn't be that hard.” Glancing over at the chief she got a silent nod of approval. Stretching her neck side to side a few times. Looking out on the training grounds she wanted to put this thing through its paces. Bursting off in a full sprint Bai headed across one of the large obstacle courses. She remembered having to run one just like it while she was training. Of course the reason she chose it was because there was a group of police academy students in the middle of running it right now. Meaning she could see if this drone could track specific people in a group. Not staying there too long she changed direction for the practice building that was use for swat training. It wasn't being used today so it should do nicely.

Back with Niraya the Chief watched and nodded. “Very impressive, though I'm sure the same regulations for other surveillance equipment we use would apply here.”

23A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:23 am

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya watches the feed and sure enough the drone was having some issue when Bai went into a group, but Niraya had programed it with a probability system. This allowed the drone to make a rough guess of who it was following based on how they acted in a crowd. what they were wearing. and a few other things that would help identify someone at a distance. Once Bai left the group the drone picked her out instantly and resumed the chase.

Its at this time a larger drone flys in towards the firing range and drops off a large crate. "Ah good its finally here." Niraya looks at the chief. "That was one of our cargo drones. Able to carry heavy loads and drop it where its needed with little effort. High winds rough seas dont even bother the drone that much. still working on extra features to give it some use in other departments than delivery."

She would walk over to the crate and open it up. She removes two large gun cases and sets them aside and what remained was a smaller gun case and a strange metal box. "This will be the final demonstration." She grabs the smaller gun case and sets it with the other two before pushing the metal box further down the firing range. The drone would try its best to keep Bai in sight.

24A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:23 pm

Bai Zhang

Bai Zhang
In full sprint towards the building, Bai ran shoulder first into the front door. It broke open pretty easily and as it was designed for practice entries it could be replaced pretty easily. Once inside she turned down a long hallway and headed for the stairwell. She wasn't sure if the drone would follow her through the building or not but this would definitely test its capabilities. Turning to go up the stairs she quickly made her way to the second floor and out into more hallways. Going in and out of rooms as best she could she then headed for the stairwell on the other side of the building.

Watching this and the larger drone as it approached the Chief nodded slightly. This was all rather impressive and at this point he had already made his decision, of course he wasn't going to say anything until this demonstration was over. “Interesting,” she stated rather bluntly while looking up at the large drone before his attention was back on Niraya and the new items she now had.

25A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Empty Re: A call to reinforce. (me and bai) Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:12 am

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
When Bai ran into a building it didn't follow but instead flew around the outside catching a glimps of her every now and then in a window. It does its best to track her by its self. Definatly a weak point for a solo drone. Niraya walks back over to the chief and checks in on Bai. "Clever girl. The drone wouldn't risk going into a confined area. that would be the best way to loose a single drone. But this is a worse case senario for it. So im just glad its still tracking her." She pushes a button and Niraya's voice comes out of the drone. "Bai Thank you for the test The drone successfully followed you 65% of the time. Please return for the final presentation."

She then walks away from the computer and grabs the smaller gun case and opens it. Inside was a strange device it looked like one of those scuba cameras at first glance. She then opens up the first large gun case and it was clear what she was doing. It was a rocket. She picks it up with one hand which showed how light the rocket was and she attaches it the camera. Once Bai returned she would smile at both of them. "This is the MK. IV Javelin. A super light weight missile system. A crew of two can carry up to 6 rockets and there normal gear without issue. Each rocket is rendered inert unable to explode until the command system enables it. But with all these features it means nothing unless it can do some damage!"

She takes aim at the box. "The target is a 3 inch thick battleship armor plate. Way thicker than anything Those Atlus clowns would put on the mechanical walkers you were so worried about reaching here in the hands of criminals." She locks onto the target and looks around one last time. "Clear back blast!" Once she sees she is clear she fires the rocket. it flys out of the tube then shoots high into the sky before coming back down directly onto the target. The explosion was quite small but once the inital flash from it subsided there was a small glowing hole in it. "And that is just with direct line of sight. If it becomes too risky to run a human into its line of sight this thing can also fire without line of sight thanks to the drone."

She removes the previous rocket and quickly attaches the next one she then turns around and aims towards the sky. After checking the back blast she fires it. The rocket soars up into the air. Niraya then programs the drone to send targeting information to the rocket and the rocket quickly turns around and its the target again. "As you can see the drone doesn't need to be locked on target right away. and just incase the rocket fails to obtain information it will explode in the air after 10 seconds of unpowered flight. If it doesn't have a target it will do its best to say in the air. If it runs out of fuel and has a target it will make a decision with the drone's assistance if it can make the shot. if not it will self destruct. Safe, light weight, powerful, and can harm a battleship." She turns to the sargent and bows. "Thank you for listening to my demonstration. I hope i have shown that we can benefit from each other."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum