You are not connected. Please login or register

Castle Crashers [Plot- DEATH ENABLED- Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reiwyn Orchid-Mulberry

Reiwyn Orchid-Mulberry
A distraught queen sits on her throne with her youngest child standing beside her. before them them were three ladies who looked to be around the same age as her older child.
The three were dressed in jumpsuits green, pink, and orange and they seemed to have both sad and frightened looks on their faces. Reiwyn a gentle queen that does her best to keep her composure and look of elegance looked like she was turning into more of an emotional wreck with her face giving off both rage and sadness. She spoke to the three her voice shaking as though she would burst into tears at any moment [/color]"W-what?! What did you say? Periwinkle is?" The one in green steeped forwards "We're sorry your majesty.. She was killed at the hands of an evil mastermind named Hunter.. Not a single one of the hunters present even bothered to save her." While the one in green was speaking Reiwyn began sobbing and screaming "WHY?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE HER?! YOU WERE RIGHT THERE!"

Her youngest child stood up and walked over to his mother and began hugging her. The one in pink was the next to speak "You're majesty forgive us.. We are just young spies you hired to watch after the princess. We weren't equipped with the weaponry to save her. The orange one then piped up "Besides if we did save her our cover would be blown and she would figure out that-"

SILENCE!

The queen screamed in the midst of her tears and the three froze in fear. She tried to gather herself enough to speak "H-has the kin- Has my husband been informed of his daughters demise?" The fact that she used 'husband' instead of king showed that Reiwyn was treating this more as a family matter rather than a political one. The green one piped up again "N-no you're majesty.. His personal guards said that he was too busy with work to hear what three teenagers had to say." A bit more anger seemed to be heard in the queens voice as she mumbled "Of course he is.. When is he not working."

Whilst all this was going down Reiwyn's youngest was looking around trying to figure out what was really happening. He then tugged on his mother's sleeve and said  "Mommy? Is Peri okay? Where is she?" Reiwyn looked down at her child and couldn't answer him. Instead she held him tightly and began crying once more. This is the first time anyone in Bellmuse has ever seen the queen lose her composure and no one really knew what was going to come next from her.

Reiwyn then looked over at one of her guards and gave a order "I want all of them arrested. For high treason and for assisting in the assassination of the princess." The guard simply gave a "Yes your majesty" and then walked out to find whoever was responsible.

Victor 'Plum' Mulberry V

Victor 'Plum' Mulberry V
Murmured whaling resounded throughout the room and reverberated against the palace walls, eyes watering against the queen's gown. As the queen was upset, exhibiting her sadness and heartbreak at the loss of her daughter, Victor was doing much the same. Almost burrowing into her side, as if attempting to receive some form of comfort from the distraught woman while perhaps in a less obvious was showing a degree of affection and attempting a degree of comforting. Either interpretation could be taken as valid under these dire circumstances; even if the small boy seemingly did not understand the current situation.

Despite the knowledge of the death not being so public an eerie silence was beginning to build over the castle grounds. It was as if the sun had been blocked out my a malevolent dark cloud with no real hope of it releasing it's grip. Without any clear understanding of the situation Plum held tighter and tighter to the grieving queen. Letting out loud wails as the queens' silent sadness burned deep within her heart. To have lost the daughter, the next in line to the thrown, was a massive loss for the family. Let alone to have lost her to a terrorist, her own guards within arm's reach.

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
As Quill was returning to his dorm a guard stop him and telling Quill to come with him to the prison. Quill asked why but the guard just said "BY ORDER OF THE QUEEN", Quill told the guard to go ram a Morning star up his bum. The guard then clocked him in the face but lucky for Quill he was used to that kind of stuff that and his arm was broken and dislocated at the same time, not far back. Quill got away from the guard and went to his room. He got all his gear and leaped out the window which is a bad idea since his dorm room is on the top floor. He then saw more guards taking away students, Quill landed on top of one of the guards vehicles. The guards opened fired on him, but his coat reflected most of the shoot. Quill still felt the damage of the bullets but got away as fast has he could. He got away from the guards and then turned on the news on his scroll. The news was reporting that a man named Hunter had killed one of the Royal's. The news is only getting this information now, they have also reported that the students of the kingdoms academy are to be arrested for High treason. Quill then ran to the forest and set up a camo base so he can collect himself and plan a counter attack, Quill believes that out of rage the Queen has belief all hunters must pay for the action of one of them. Quill then sent a message to anyone that the queen has gone mad and punishing insentient for the crime of one person. It reads as followed "MY FELLOW HUNTERS AND HUNTRESSES, ARE QUEEN HAD GONE MAD, SHE IS PUNISHING US FOR THE CRIME OF ONE PERSON! WE MUST FIGHT BACK AND SHOW HER THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO LET HER PUNISH US BECAUSE OF ONE MASSIVE JERK!! I ASK OF YOU, MY FAMILY AT ARMS, TO HUNT DOWN THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS AND TO FIGHT BACK THE MAD QUEENS FORCES!!! DO SO AND WE WON'T BE KNOWN AS HUNTERS BUT HEROS!!!! FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO FIGHT OFF THE MAD QUEENS FORCES MEET ME IN THIS LOCATION(sends location area to all the hunters not yet captured), FOR THOSES WHO WANT TO HUNT DOWN THE BLOKE THAT CAUSE THIS STAY HIDDEN IN THE SHADOWS WE WILL DRAW THE ATTENTION OF THE GUARDS AWAY FROM YOU SO YOU ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO WORRY ABOUT AND THAT IS FINDING THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WHOLE MESS!!!!" The message ends but a single voice broadcast was sent to every sound system to the castle, "My Queen if you are hearing this, know this, your actions are unjust and we bit racist see that you are only targeting us hunters, when i get there i'm going to beat the sense back into you. Send your bounty hunters, send your personal fighting force, send your secret fighting force, your spy and assassins, i don't care. You needed to be taught a lesson, not to mess with hunters cause without us, you'll all been dead by the creators of Grimm. So when i get there with my own army of hunters, you have better change your mind and stop this witch hunt." The broadcast ends and that just enraged the guards making them think that Quill is just a terrorist that is to be killed on site. "BRING IT ON, YOU BLOKES, I WILL END THIS WITCH HUNT ON MY OWN IF I HAVE TO!!!"

Last edited by Quill Darwind on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Déléos

Déléos
"Well Mr. Bloodfall, you know why you were summoned?" Said a man in armor, he is part of the castle's guard.

Loghan sits on a chair in front of an office with the guard in front of him, loghan looks vaguely in front of him and decides to answer.

"I guess it's to talk to me about this famous incident of the princess?" Loghan answers in a monotone voice.

"THIS INCIDENT IS CAUSED TO THE INCOMPETENT THAT YOU AND YOUR COLLEGUE HUNTER ARE !!!" the guard screams as he strikes the table with both hands. Loghan does not react and decides to answer a guard.

"So why am I not locked up or why you did not kill me? I'm sure it's not the envy you're missing." Loghan looks at the guard and waits The reply.

"Mr.Bloodfall we know you've been a bounty hunter for a long time with many successful contract  , so the queen has an interesting offer to make you.We wish you hunted and killed the hunters of Syne Academy and a large sum of 'Money will be yours for every hunter killed, so what do you say?'

Loghan remains seated to reflect on this proposition, wants to leave in this life that he wanted to forget. At this moment the loghan remembers what was marked in the back.
'For past and also killed easily someone the killer has of the training that it is assassin or hunter but considering how to oppose I would say that it is a hunter so if I accept This request I could investigate without problem, I do not have to kill hunters who did nothing. It sounds like the beginning of a plan. ' Loghan thought, now that he has a plan, he raises his head and answers the guard.

"I accept your proposal" The guard seems aprecié the reply.
Loghan turns and starts to leave.
"Mr.Bloodfall we will expect a report from you every day." Loghan stops and glares at the guard before answering.

"We're going to make things clear, I'm a wolf, they do not command me like a dog, have a good day." And with that loghan goes away

Claw Elderwood

Claw Elderwood
Since the academy was on summer break Claw was packing up so he can go to his home town and spend time with his father and old friends. As he has packed his last item he had heard a knock at his forge doors. "Strange who may that be at this time?" Claw had open the door and saw one of the people that come's to him for repairs, Claw had never caught her name but she always wears pink for some reason. "Well hello pinky how are you, i'm sorry if you are looking for repairs i can't right now cause im going to visit my home town." The girl just said, "You should leave the country" Claw was confused in her choice of words. "Why do you say that? I've followed the laws and i'm going to see the king for his monthly check. Man that weapon he uses is amazing but it needs to be check up on once in a while." It then dawned on him that the woman in pink had said in the past that she works with the royal family as a shadow guard. "Don't tell me someone killed the princess." The girl nodded, Claw asked her "DID YOU TELL THE QUEEN YET?!" She nodded again, Claw then ran to the castle being stopped by guards. "Claw you shouldn't go in there,the queen told us to arrest every hunter for high treason. We all know you're a good man but the queen won't listen to reason, her mind is clouded. The head capt. has sent a bounty hunter i collect any hunter that hasn't been capture, whats worst is that there is a hunter that is trying to fight back. Please just get out while you still can" Claw told the guard he will try and calm the queen. As he walked into the throne room he saw the grieving queen. "My queen i know you have lost your daughter, but you must listen to reason, you're putting innocents to death and causing them to rebel all because of one person. My queen if you don't stop this path right here and now then all the hard work are ancestors work for would be for nothing. I know it may hurt, I myself have lost so many friends, but I keep my senses and steam on." Claw waited for her respawns to what he had said.

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
It was quite a wild night for Cynthia. She had just been spending time reading a book in her dorm room when an emergency broadcast blared from her Scroll. The person broadcasting the message didn't identify himself but he mentioned that the Queen of Bellmuse has initiated a purge against the Hunters and Huntresses from Syne Academy.

"Deja Vu." Cynthia thought to herself as she got up and got geared up. She managed to get fully geared in the nick of time before a bunch of guards busted into her room. They then told her to turn herself in or else they will shoot. In response to this, Cynthia threw a flash grenade that she had on her belt. The flash grenade detonated, blinding them. This gave her enough time to jump out of her window.

After carefully landing on the ground, she quickly deployed Apocalypse and loaded them before dashing out towards the courtyard of Syne Academy. However, the academy was swarming with the Queen's Knights. Cynthia then cautiously navigated through the swarm of troops before leaving the campus. Luckily for her, the airship crew was loyal to the school, so they helped her escape to Central Bellmuse.

After making it to Central Bellmuse, Cynthia decided to catch her breath before proceeding cautiously through the town. However, she soon encountered the sight of a lone man that is surrounded by the Queen's Knights.

"Man, is that guy insane?" Cynthia thought quietly to herself as she set the fuse setting of her high explosive shells to Airburst. That man wasn't going to make it out alive without help. After setting the fuses of her shells, Cynthia aimed her weapon at a 30 degree angle before firing about 10 high explosive shells at her target. After flying for about 20 seconds, the shell reached the destination before exploding above the heads of the Queen's Knights. The rain of shrapnel soon began tearing the guards apart.

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
When Quill had arrived at the spot no one was there, he knew as much everyone would rather hide their heads in the ground then fight. Then he was ambushed by at less 100 royal guards, Quill put away his weapon and spawned in a obsidian arm blade on both arms. He was ready to fight but a explosion happen that killed everyone but him. "At less someone got my message that didn't want to kill me." Quill then looked around but couldn't see any one because of the smoke, so he got ready for another attack just encase that was friendly fire. He then yelled "COME OUT YA COWARD, IF YOU WANT MY HEAD COME AND TRY, I'LL TAKE YOURS FIRST AND MOUNT IT ON A PIKE SO THEY KNOW I MEAN BUSINESS." Then he saw someone, it looked like a girl but a very pretty girl. This both confused Quill and got him wandering who this mystery girl is and why she saved him.

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
"You are either very brave or very stupid." Cynthia commented as she approached the man. As she did so, she nonchalantly fired another high explosive shell at another one of the Queen's Knights that was approaching from behind. This happened a couple of more times before she stopped in front of the man. As she did this, she ejected the ammo belt of her weapons before slamming in a new one. After she completed the reload, she then looked at the man before speaking.

"You are quite lucky. I am not here to kill you." Cynthia spoke in a rather intimating tone. Cynthia had a hunch that the man standing in front of her was the person who sent the Emergency Broadcast. As she was speaking, took out a bunch of the Queen's Knights that was approaching with another high explosive shell. Cynthia kept on doing this until the rest of the Queen's Knight pulled out of the city, leaving Cynthia and the man alone finally.

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
"I'll have you know i'm a little bit of both, since no one showed i guess we are on our own plus be a waste to let beauty like that die by my hands. At less im not a one man army in this operation, ok hear is the plan, kill everyone in our way till we reach the castle which we either kill the queen or make her stop this witch hunt. Either way its a win for me and you, so whats your name, might as well know my saviors name before we are both brutally slaughtered by what seems like a endless horde of mindless puppets. By the way the name is Quill Darwind of Little torch." As Quill is saying this he is killing guards left and right of him, he kind find this battle, some what exhilarating like he could do this forever while looking for that one true love that his elder told him about. But this is war, the only thing he is going to find out here is a mountain of corpses.

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
“Alright, I’m in. However, flirt with me again and you’ll end up like those guys over there.” Cynthia replied in a rather menacing tone as she motioned towards the corpse that lined the city square. The man had pressed the wrong button but attempting to flirt with her. Cynthia wasn’t the type of person who tolerated flirting. However, she decided to let the man off with just a warning. In addition to this, Cynthia did not give the man her name since now was not the time since they were still getting swarmed by the Queen’s troops. They had called in reinforcements from among the troops that raided Syne Academy.

“You led the way. I’ll cover your rear.” Cynthia added with in calm and professional manner. As she said this, she took out another group of the Queen’s soldiers. Currently, the west flank of the town square was clear of the Queen’s Troops.

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
"OK first off what is flirting, second off if you think i'm trying to get with you in the middle of a war field that would be more dumb then my plan right now, HOW MANY TROOPS DOES THE QUEEN HAVE!!!" Quill had notice that when he cuts into a grunt they don't make the normal noise some organic life would make after being cut open like a cow would, instead he heard metal being cut. This then popped in his mind,"THEY ARE ALL FRICKEN ANDRIODS." Quill then started to turn the area around him and his allies so they can catch their breath."OK while we are catching our breath would you like telling me your name so i can die knowing who saved my hide the first time or are you going to be cold to me like ice cause I would like to know who saved me in the first leg of the race." Quill said this with a bit of rage in his voice cause he doesn't like working with people he does not know yet.

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
"My name is Cynthia Testarossa Schwarzchild. How about you?" Cynthia asked calmly as she rested her weapons against her shoulder and took a breather. It had been quite a long time since she had been involved in intense fighting like this. To be honest, she didn't like the fact that the Queen of Bellmuse randomly decided to launch a full scale witch hunt against her and her fellow hunters. It reminded her of the purge operations that were extremely common during the still-ongoing Civil War in her homeland of Tarakia. After a few seconds, Cynthia took out two bottles of water she had kept in her jacket and handed one of them to the man.

“It has been a while since I saw combat like this. The last time I fought as hard as this was when I was back in Tarakia.” Cynthia commented as opened her bottle of water and took a long swig out of it.

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill drinks a water bottle that seemed to come out of no where and a tube full of a jell like food. "I'm hurt that you didn't hear my name when I told you, but introductions are fun to do. My name is Quill Darwind of Little Torch, it is nice to officially meet you Cynthia, that comment about me flirting with you, what is flirting? Also you said you haven't seen action like this in a while, does that mean your home land is in war or something. I can understand, my home land had a very bloody war a few years back, but my side won and the other side is still butt hurt about it. Now both sides live as equals and no one gets jails for no reasons like repairs done wrong." Quill finished off his water and food tube, then said "Hey you want a food tube, they are good and gives you all the food you need to keep on fighting without feeling full."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum