You are not connected. Please login or register

Making the best out of a rainy day [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Madis Aster

Madis Aster
Gray sky was covering the entirety of the quiet city of Bellmuse, but it didn't stop some people to enjoy a nice day outside with the array of shops opened all across town. Madis was one of them although while she was roaming the streets all by her lonesome there was this boredom that was keeping her from having as much fun as she wanted. Maybe the young woman was tired to walking around on her own, maybe she needed company, someone with whom she could enjoy a good time. Sitting on a bench in the middle of a small park, dressed in a simple yet pretty white summer dress and beige heeled sandals at her feet, the squid faunus was attracting some attention from many men who passed by to whom she waved with a gentle smile before she remembered.
Burying her hand in her cleavage in order to get her Scroll which was nicely hidden there since she wasn't carrying any kind of purse, Madis looked through her contact list to look for Salzem's number. Their last meeting has been cut way too short by her duties and she wanted to see him again. Although while she had left him her number so HE could call to organize something, the young woman was in need of a good and lovely distraction from her current lonely status. Surely he wouldn't refuse to see her, unless her heavy flirting had no permanent effect on him which would be such a shame. Well there was only one way to find out. Pressing the small icon on her screen, the number composed itself as she brought the device to her ear and waited for an answer.

Salzem

Salzem
Whether by fate or by circumstance, Salzem was actually getting ready for something... something important by the time of Madis' call. He was dressed extremely formally, actually wearing a kind of suit that would normally be exceptionally uncomfortable to be in (especially in summer weather). He seemed nervous as he picked up his phone to call a certain squid-lady and nearly JUMPED when his own scroll rung with Madis as the contact number.... He felt his heart hammering in his chest, his blood rushing through his veins, his body shaking in anticipation... but he didn't dare let the call pass for anything. He quickly took the call, a dark blush washing over his nose and cheeks, staring up into the ceiling as the connection was made...

"Will you go on a date with me?" Suddenly bumbled out of his mouth much to his dismay, his fear flushing out his most intimate intentions right there for her to see... He almost felt his heart explode in his chest. "I-I mean... I kn-know this restaurant in town a little ways away... It's really good... Kinda fancy... W-would you... maybe... want to go with me...?" He mentally kept face-palming with how utterly STUPID he sounded... all before Madis could even say hello...

"Y-you don't have too... I-I mean.... I'd like it if you'd come... I-I mean...." He took a deep breath, forcing his shaking to subside for just a moment, the action granting him the TINIEST BIT of strength that he used to formulate this mass production of embarrassment into one refined request:

"Madis... Will you go out to dinner with me....?"

Madis Aster

Madis Aster
It didn't take too long for the call to connect and the reason was made obvious within the first seconds that Salzem answered the call. He seemed to be at a loss for words while trying his best to do what Madis had offered him to do last time they had talked and tried his hardest to ask the woman out. The way the boy's words reached her ear made her smile, he was so shy and innocent it made it all the best. The faunus could be heard giggling on her side of the conversation, but for all the good reasons. She thought that Sal was adorable and there was just no way for her to refuse his invitation, especially since she offered him to invite her out on a date. "I would love to go out with you! I think I know of the place you're talking about and I'm not too far from there so, I'll be seeing you soon~"
She slowly hung up before standing up and tretching herself, her alluring forms attracting some gazes and more when Madis placed her Scroll back within her bosom as she began to make her way to the restaurant. Sal said it was a fancy place and looking at herself in the moment, she wasn't really dressed properly for the occasion but at the same time, she didn't know that she'd be taken out anywhere fancy today and simply dressed for the weather. It only took a few minutes for the woman to reach the place and she stood outside, staring at the front of the restaurant while waiting for her lovely companion to join her. Some patrons going in and out of the building gave the faunus girl strange looks, maybe because of how she was dressed but probably due to her purple hue which made her wonder what he thought about it. Madis would be sure to ask him later while inquiring more about him. She began to hum as she patiently waited, pondering on her future questions.
That's when thunder, far away into the distance, surprised her, causing the squid girl to let out a small but contained fearful sound from her mouth. While the apparently upcoming storm was clearly hours away from reaching the city, she certainly hated them enough to glare towards the grey sky. She wasn't afraid of storms, she just had a huge aversion for lightning. When it appeared that it was a lonely thunder, Madis sighed before folding her arms under her breasts as she waited. Hopefully Sal would show up soon so they could go inside. He surely would be there soon, unless he wouldn't come? No, no, of course he would be there.

Salzem

Salzem
Salzem's heart stopped as he heard Madis' response, believing firmly for a moment that it was too good to be true... he must've been dreaming but the click of the girl he loved ending the call snapped him into focus. Th-this was real... he was going on a date with Madis! OH he wanted to celebrate! He wanted to throw some kind of party but now wasn't the time for that! He had only a few minutes to make himself presentable and get down to the restaurant! He took a second or two to make his hair presentable, getting rid of any stubble that might've grown on his neck or chin before heading out, dressed in his very best suit that he had (secretly) bought the day earlier.

And so he stood outside the restaurant, checking his watch nervously as he waited for his love to arrive. The weather surely didn't smile down on their plans, given the angry clouds forming above. Thunder and lightning crackled in the distance but that was... he supposed comforting... He was never a fan of silence or lonliness and the soft booms and cracks of an angry sky helped remind him of the presence of something at least... As he mused on about such frivilous things, he failed to notice the squid-lady had arrived just out of his sight and it was only through her movement did his eyes turn her way... and what a beautiful sight he was beholden too... Madis wore a beautiful, if a tad revealing white summer dress that came down to about her knees, her luscious form hidden just enough to be respectful. She had the cutest little golden bow in the center, one that tied the whole look up in both a physical and figurative sense... a look that almost made Sal's nose bleed... Her shoes were casual enough, though formal enough to attract attention as if anyone could take their eyes off the rest of her anyway...

Stunned, Sal stood there for a moment just GAWKING at her before his senses finally returned to him... Shakily, perhaps even a bit cautiously, he approached, somewhat self-conscious of himself in a suit.

"Wow, Madis... You're beautiful... M-more beautiful I mean..." He smiled nervously before reaching out towards her hand, taking it in his if she'd let him. "A-are you ready for our date...?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum