Enrollment Form

Cooper Cook [W.I.P] 707MysticMessenger

Basic info
Name: Cooper Cook
Birthday: September 14th
Race: Human
Height: 1.85m
Weight: 80 kg
Face Claim: 707 from MysticMessenger. Same as my profile pic but I can't seem to get the picture up. Can I maybe get some help pls?

Stats
STR: 2
DEF: 3
RES: 3
SPT: 4
Aura 170|130 HP

Personality
Major: Engineer
Dislikes: Conflict, crowds and people who ask him to sing on demand
Fears: Blood, Clowns and heights
Talent: Musician
Weakness Tactician
Overall Personality: Chilled out, laid back and not really with the world are a few ways you could describe Cooper. A musician and prankster in equal parts, Cooper can come across as either funny or a pain in the neck. Either way, he doesn’t really care much. Get close to Cooper however, and you’ll find a young man ready to listen and learn, and a soldier ready to defend his friends. He isn’t one for violence however, and prefers to hang back from fighting, giving heals and covering fire to those who need it. In combat, Cooper seems to make up moves on the fly, and often lands flat on his face because of it.

Abilities
Aura type: Recovery
Aura Color: Bright Orange
Semblance: Echo: Creates a monochrome duplicate of Cooper that repeats his actions over a 5 second period until destroyed or desummoned. I.E. If Cooper played a 5 second long riff on his guitar and activated Echo, his duplicate would play the same riff until desummoned or destroyed.
Item 1: Weapon: Revolver (Stray Cat): His father's old revolver, a battered Great War era weapon that is somehow still reliable. The body is a muted silver, witha  brown leather grip. Each of the 6 cylinders has a small "9" carved into the side.
Item 2: Dust: Tier 1 Wind

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum