You are not connected. Please login or register

New Kid on The Block

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Kid on The Block Empty New Kid on The Block Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Topaz James

Topaz James
Noir, the most socially awkward and most misunderstood found himself in another predicament. Noir was being harass by a group of students who was claiming that Noir was part of the white fang. "I can't be part of the white fang! I rarely leave the campus and beside if I was part of the white fang do you think I would be standing here talking to you? I would kill you now and re-locate myself." Noir said as the other students face began to pale as they slowly back away from him and ran out the arena. Onlookers in the crowd look on in disgust towards Noir and began to filed out spreading more rumors.

Noir silently watch as they go, not trying at all to persuasive the crowd to his side. He sighed in defeat as he started going through his daily routine of stretches. He was half way through when he felt someone gaze on his back. Noir not wanting to seem suspicious finish his stretches. He stood straight up and began to slowly walk towards to the center of the arena, slowly unwinding cross tail. "Deep breaths....1....2....3...4! He said quietly at first but soon gain volume till he got to four. He did a complete 360 degree spin making cross tail strings lash out.

2New Kid on The Block Empty Re: New Kid on The Block Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 pm

Terra

Terra
Terra walked through the hallway to the training arena. Someone came up to her and told her about one kid being in the White Fang. If a kid is in the White Fang, she will beat him into a pulp. She walked through the door to the training arena where she found a man that seems to be stretching. He must have known of her presence when he turned around suddenly.

"You must be that student they had rumors about. So are they true? Are you part of the White Fang?" Terra looked at the man intensely. He doesn't seem to be part of the White Fang. If he is,he was doing a good job keeping a secret. If he is,he is hurting the faunus name. "My name is Terra. And you are?" Terra waited for a response. If he is White Fang,he is going to get pulverized. If he isn't,then he is spared.

3New Kid on The Block Empty Re: New Kid on The Block Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:32 pm

Topaz James

Topaz James
Noir quickly reeled in cross tail threads but he keep spinning till he was face to face with the intruder. Noir instantly thought to himself, "Well, I must look like an idiot." Noir look at the person named "Terra" up and down before slightly blushing. "Don't stand there and look stupid! Say something! Anything! BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY LOOK COOL!!!" He said to himself while mentally kicking himself in the ass. "Do you really think a member of the white fang would get found out so easily? If I was part of the white fang I would've kill those idiots the moment they found out about me then relocate my self to a safe haven and await further order, but as you can see I'm still here and the name's Noir...
Noir L Topaz.
He said with a hint of confidence.

Noir slowly started to steps toward Terra, "Be cool...Be cool," he chanted to himself as till he was within two arms reach. "What brings a cutie like you, to place right here. You're a faunus like me so why do you care what they say, we're just as bad to the grimm to them. I know what you might say, Not all of them are like...and I agree my dad is human 100% but he's one of the rare few, most of them tolerant us, but the rest are faunus hating monsters." He said with a straight face as he stretch his hand out. "Like I said, names Noir."

4New Kid on The Block Empty Re: New Kid on The Block Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Terra

Terra
"I know some people respect faunus. I just wish more people were not so racist. They treat us like lesser people,when we are technically a little higher. All faunus get night vision,and depending on their traits another advantage,like poison or hitting people with your horns." Terra said the last part while pointing to her horns. She took Noir's hand in hers and said "Nice to meet you. You must be new. I am an academic major. We have many teachers on many different things,like making weapons and even reaching inner peace. Are you a combat major? You seem pretty strong. What faunus trait do you have?"

Terra removed her hand from his and looked around. This is the training arena? Seems a little bland. She thought there would be more things for semblances and grimm. Must be different then other schools. She made a ball with her semblance and threw it near a area with red circles. 3 turrets immediately came out the wall and fired the ball out of existence. Nevermind.

5New Kid on The Block Empty Re: New Kid on The Block Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:55 am

Topaz James

Topaz James
Noir blush slightly before letting go of her hand and his goes and covering his ears, "my ears...." he thought himself, she wanted to see his ears. Noir quickly dismiss the thought of showing his ears. "Hopefully, I look the part of a combat major" he said slightly flexing his fingers. Noir wasn't paying full attention to Noir body actions till the turret rounds was sounded. Noir snap to attention and look at terra.

"Did you do that?" He said tilting his head towards the area he heard gun fire. Noir mind slowly started piecing together some mind puzzles. "Wait, what is your reason for being here? You're an academic major right? You must had a reason for coming here. He ask inquiringly, Noir mentally prepared himself for an attack as he waited for her response.

6New Kid on The Block Empty Re: New Kid on The Block Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:58 pm

Terra

Terra
"I am here to try to train my semblance. My semblance is making hardlight constructs. Basically,making things with my mind that I can make disappear when I want them to. It gets complicated." Terra walked over to where the turrets were and stomped her foot on the ground. The turrets came out of the wall again and fired at her. She jumped out if their range and tripped on the ground. "Ow"

Terra stood up and pointed over to the stage. "We can spar if you want. I need to train up on my fighting skills. Especially since that accident in the forest. So, what do you say?" Terra looked over at Noir and waited for an answer. He had faunus ears. And he certainly looks like a combat major. She might not be that good at fighting but she can probably hold her own against Noir,especially if she stays smart.

7New Kid on The Block Empty Re: New Kid on The Block Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:33 am

Topaz James

Topaz James
"Women love a man that can defend himself and them at the same time,
show her what you got son."
Noir could swear he heard his father whisper in his ear but he knew better than that considering this is one of his fathers' popular lessons. Noir slowly took a step as he assured himself nothing bad could happen as he walk confidently to the other side of the arena. "By the way, since you told me yours... I'll tell you mind. My semblance allow me to make a fog of war." Noir said as he unraveled cross tail strings. Noir already had a battle plan ready in his head and he was planning to execute it, to its' fullest.
"Mock Battle Start"
The speaker said over head activating the force field.

Noir ran straight up the barrier, jumping on the barrier when he was 2 meters from and started scaling it the force field. He was one third of the way up when he jump off the wall. He whip his arm forward like spider man having cross tail thread wrap around one of the rafters. He then started to reel in cross tail till he was at the top of the rafters.

8New Kid on The Block Empty Re: New Kid on The Block Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:21 pm

Terra

Terra
Okay,this will be fun. Seems like he is agile. Already at the top of the rafters and the battle's just begun. Terra backed up slightly,taking a look around the arena. Seems pretty nice,plenty of room. Just means she could do this. Terra raised her hand in the air balled up in a fist. As she did this,a phantom hand came through the ground,not leaving any damage in the air. She did the same with her other hand and  made a barrier around her. "Time to see what you can do. Hope you can keep up." Terra raised the two hands in the air and clapped them together with extreme force. The action caused shock waves to ripple around in the air,shaking the room slightly. Now time for the actual fight.

Terra balled the hands into fists and launched both of them at Noir. This should be a good warm up. Get her stretches in and test out Noir's reflexes.

Stats
Made two fists with semblance and launched them at Noir:40 damage,-40 aura
Made barrier around Terra:-20 aura
Aura:140|HP:100

9New Kid on The Block Empty Re: New Kid on The Block Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:55 am

Topaz James

Topaz James
"I can do more than keep up." Noir said as he quickly traverse the rafters by the time he was finish the hands was upon him, using the wires that surrounded him, He quickly set up two barriers for both hands stopping them in their pursuit. Noir smirk, "those things are packing a punch, I need to be careful" he said to himself as he swan dive from the rafters towards Terra. Noir flip forward doing an spinning heel drop attempting to drive her into the ground. Noir with his leg planted on her shoulder, lean back attempting to launch her into the air with swift uppercut with his left foot. Now that she was airborne Noir activated a part of cross tail strings that he had laid out on the rafters with his pinky, the string cut through the middle rafter causing the beam to fall from the roof toward Terra.

Stats
Made two aura shields to block attack: -40 aura
Spinning heel drop: 30 damage
Airborne launching kick: 30 damage
Steel Beam: 20 damage
HP:100|Aura:160

10New Kid on The Block Empty Re: New Kid on The Block Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:58 pm

Terra

Terra
Seems like Noir is pretty fast. Really fast to be exact. Last person she used that on they got hit instantly. She can keep up too. She let Noir kick her in the air,the barrier letting her survive,but when the beam came falling from the ceiling,she took action. he made the barrier around her shift into a platform and made the hands grab the beam. "Now you are destroying stuff huh? Time for your punishment." The hands bent the beam into a huge triangle,then they threw it at Noir,before fusing together into stake and launching down at him. She jumped down and made a dome with her semblance,getting on her hands and knees. She focused hard,not making anything but preparing to make something. Something huge. Something massive. Something powerful. If Noir can stop her,her concentration will be broken. That is pretty unlikely,but is still possible.

Stats
Attacked Noir with huge triangle beam:15 damage
Attacked Noir with giant stake:20 damage
Aura:105|50

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum