AGT: 2
SPD: 3
SPT: 4
Aura 150|150 HP

Personality
Group: Researcher
Dislikes: Loud noise, Fights, Romance
Fears: Heights, Dolls, and Girls
Overall Personality: Jikumo is an awkward and shy kid at first glance, but that's because nobody has ever took the time to get to know him. Once you break those initial barriers, he becomes more of a silent dreamer or a brave hero. He knows that being brave is hard, and that you can be scared of everything and still be brave, which is the reason he can still continue living to this day. He likes to read fiction novels and mythology, when he isn't reading up on facts, like the nerd he is. Usually, he is quiet, calm, and punctual. He is very smart, yet he doesn't act snooty, and joins in with the crowd sometimes and laughs along with them. When he is faced with situations he is unsure of, he becomes nervous and stiff, stuttering as he speaks.

Abilities
Aura type: Resistance
Aura Color: White
Semblance: Jikumo's semblance is a utility type, allowing him to take absorb kinetic energy and release it with his palms.
Item 1: Metal Claws "Raven's Touch"
Item 2: Dust: Rating 1 - Wind

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Geo on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Jikumo Quake Empty Re: Jikumo Quake Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:11 am

Griffin Ignis

Griffin Ignis
Himmm...From your character's likes and dislikes I have a feeling Jikumo and Griffin will get along very well...Anyway don't give up on your bio! Your almost there!

3Jikumo Quake Empty Re: Jikumo Quake Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:08 pm

Geo

Geo
I finished the character :3

4Jikumo Quake Empty Re: Jikumo Quake Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:33 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Griffin- Please refrain from Posting on applications in the future, It'll help with neatness and such.

Anyway~ I see no real problems with this application, So you are good to go! I'll be changing your name to your character's name within the next 72 Hours, just to give you a heads up. If you have any preference as to how the name is displayed, please let me know~

Welcome to Syne! ^^

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum