You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunny fall day [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sunny fall day [Private] Empty Sunny fall day [Private] Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Yuki

Yuki
The sun was high in the sky today, shinning all over the crimson leaves of the tree surrounding the area. While it made for a lovely view, it meant double the maintenance for the hotsprings at Yuki's inn as too much leaves floating in the pools wasn't the best thing to happen. If some fell in it was fine, it was the reason why the girl had brought a tree from Vale's Everfall Forest after all, but there was such a thing as too much. With a net used to clean any regular pool, the young entrepreneur was nearly done with her chore as only one spring was left to clean up. With the fresh automn breeze caressing her, it was not real hard work and was even quite enjoyable to do, despite the thought that she would probably have to do it everyday until winter would finally arrive.

After she was done with her cleaning, Yuki began to head back to the inn's main building, walking down the stairs slowly as she enjoyed the warmth of the sun in her face. Spending most of her time inside she wasn't able to enjoy this as much as she'd like to, but it was a price to pay in order to have her establishment be successful. Thinking towards the future, wondering what her inn would be like in a couple years, the blonde faunus nearly didn't notice a figure that was making it's way to her small abode. If she wouldn't pick up the pace she was going to not make it in time for this potential customer! Deciding to start running, it didn't took more than a minute for the girl to reach the reception and she stood behind her counter, catching her breath and waiting for the one she saw moments ago to enter the door.

2Sunny fall day [Private] Empty Re: Sunny fall day [Private] Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:44 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
B-but sis-” “No but’s you need to get out and AWAY! For the school and Dust!” Sammey just lowered her head into her little scarf covering some of her face. “Sammey you really need to stop hiding your cute little face Sammey, you're not going to get over your shyness if you keep your face covered by something” As her older sister pulls up Sammey’s face and smiled at her.

The next day Sammey was standing in front of a new inn. She looked at it and it looked nice as she grabbed her bag and started to head to the inn’s main building. It was a nice day to come to a little inn and do some walking around. As she walked to the building someone running to the building and and tp’s to the building getting here before then person. She than hid behind under the front desk. It was long before what sounded like a woman catching her breath she waited under the desk for a bit till she slowly and poked out one eye for under the desk with a scared, sweet, shy, innocent ice blue eye’s.

3Sunny fall day [Private] Empty Re: Sunny fall day [Private] Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Yuki

Yuki
It took a moment for the inn owner to realize that no one was going to enter through the door as the person she had seen already got inside without her noticing. Of course it didn't take long before noticing where that person had gone too as the little girl seemed to have tried her best to hide behind the counter of the reception. Yuki walked slowly to her with a puzzled look, wondering how she got there so fast but also, what she was doing over there. "I'm sorry miss, but you'll need to step away from the counter, you shouldn't be there."

Gesturing to the other side of the counter, the faunus smiled to her new guest. She seemed really young with her child-like features and began to wonder if she wasn't just a lost child or something. Looking around for anyone else that she may have missed, Yuki spoke with a warm and calm tone to not scare the girl. "How can I help you today? Did you get lost or you got curious about this place? You don't look like any of my regular customers." Gesturing to the dinning room where pillows were scattered around low tables, the innkeeper smiled before going to the large room. "Would you like a cup of tea? I think I also have some cookies somewhere in the kitchen, would you like some?"

4Sunny fall day [Private] Empty Re: Sunny fall day [Private] Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
"I'm sorry miss, but you'll need to step away from the counter, you shouldn't be there." As she was told to kindly move Sammey lowered her head into her little scarf covering some of her face. “S-so-sorry.” As she got up and walk to the other side of the desk and whit her low soft voice for most people it is a bit hard to hear her and sometime even a faunus to hear her, And with her covering her mouth with her scarf made it even harder for anyone.

"How can I help you today? Did you get lost or you got curious about this place? You don't look like any of my regular customers." The faunus lady was asking Sammey one thing after another so she just nodded. Sammey grabbed her what looked to be a little overnight bag or a day bag? As she walked to where the faunus lady gestured to full of low tables and pillows, She smiled a little as it reminded her of home but do to her mouth still being covered by her scarf no one could see of tell she was. As she took a pillow next to one of the tables by the wall the faunus lady ask something. "Would you like a cup of tea? I think I also have some cookies somewhere in the kitchen, would you like some?" Sammey nodded as she sit down looking like a kid waiting for her mommy or daddy but was really waiting for tea and cookies mostly the cookies.

5Sunny fall day [Private] Empty Re: Sunny fall day [Private] Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:31 am

Yuki

Yuki
Yuki looked at the little girl as she saw the room with the pillows and the blonde smiled, she didn't need to see the girl's mouth to see that the sight of pillows being scattered everywhere was making her happy, just her eyes were enough. As she nodded, the innkeeper made her way to the kitchen in order to get the tea and the cookies. Although everything would probably be ready by the time she would go through the door since as she walked towards the kitchen multiple vines were already preparing everything. Having scattered seeds everywhere around her inn, the young woman could multitask as if she had employees but was truly alone.

As she stepped in, a plate had a cup of sweet tea with a box of cookies by its side, Yuki just had to pick it up and bring it to the girl. Placing the plate softly on the table to not startle her little guest, the innkeeper pointed towards the wall where a leaf with a pretty flower right above it was, growing on a vine that went through the wall. "If you need anything, press the leaf softly and I'll come see you, alright?"

With that Yuki returned to her front desk to do some paperwork. She had some things she needed to order for the inn, such as food and replacement dust for the springs. They didn't last forever and need to be changed on a regular basis but since she hadn't changed then since she opened, the owner didn't want to be left with non-functioning hotsprings for a couple days, it was better to be prepared.

6Sunny fall day [Private] Empty Re: Sunny fall day [Private] Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:46 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
As the fox girl was gone she looked around as she waited. They’re really was too too many people in the room everyone at a table had like 2 or so people sitting at them. Once again she had people looking at her as if she was a lost child. Do to that she didn't see the fox girl come up and as the plate and the tea cup was placed on the table she jumped a little. "If you need anything, press the leaf softly and I'll come see you, alright?"

As the fox girl walked away Sammey took the tea cup and blow on it for a bit and when she was thinking it was cool she took a sip from it. The tea was still a bit hot and then she seen the cookies and opened the the box and pulled out the pack from the box. Sammey didn't really wasn't that strong she was about as strong  as a kid. She was pulling on the packet to open with everything she had. A nice looking lady walked up to Sammey “Hello there sweetie do you want some help with that?” The lady coming and talking to her made her jump and rip the bag sending cookies everywhere. Some of them hit Sammey and one hit the lady and one hit the leaf.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum