Enrollment Form

Sidono Carref (Fixed) F75a361e3b5beea9a85639ce7b0c952b

Basic info
Name:: Sidono Carref
Birthday: August 15
Race: Faunus
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 156lbs
Face Claim: (Not from anime, came from photobucket)

Stats
STR: 5
DEF: 1
SPT: 5
RES: 1
Speed Average
Aura 200|100 HP

Personality
Major: Tech
Dislikes: Slow people, Long lines, Mis-matched clothes
Fears: Dogs, Hospital needles, Crowds of people
Talent Robotics
Weakness Social Interaction

Overall Personality:
Sidono usually keeps to himself most of the time. But when he actually talks to people he makes some good friends that last. He hates when people don't have matching clothes when they are around him, he is very OCD when it comes to that sort of thing. Because of this he spends just about an hour trying to make sure everything he is wearing actually matches. He is usually silent and only gives an occasional nod or grunt. He hates talking and feels like it is something he shouldn't have to waste his time doing, even when he is asked a question he just writes down what he was going to say. However, when it comes to robots, androids, and cybernetic limbs he geeks out and gets lost in thought as to how it was made. He tries to apply this knowledge and what he learned from the White Fang to improve any and all technology that he can.

Abilities
Aura type: Healing
Aura Color: Purple
Semblance: Utility - His semblance allows him to teleport a short distance in any direction. Visual cues include his eyes glowing an eerie purple color and his right ear to twitch twice. It seems like a great semblance, however, it puts a large amount of strain on his body. So his body is frail compared to other people.
Item 1: Obitus, a double sided scythe, its name means "Last Day" in Latin
Item 2: Full physical armor coverage on his right arm-(colored black and white on the edges)

History and Sample

History:

RP Sample:

Last edited by Sidono Carref on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:18 am; edited 25 times in total (Reason for editing : Face Claim)

2Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:37 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Hi, I'm Leena and I'll be your mod today~

I't's a good app, but the RP sample has less than 150 words. Please fix this and you'll be good to go!

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

3Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
Ok fixed it

4Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Alright, In the double check, I notice that you need to add more of a description as to what your semblance does, as opposed to one word. Such as what are the visual cues? What stat does the semblance buff? So on and so forth.

5Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:56 pm

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
Got it done

6Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:28 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Approved!

7Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Fri May 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Akui

Akui
Moved for edits by request.

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

8Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Gotta bump Wed May 31, 2017 9:59 pm

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
Bumped for someone to finally see this.

9Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:01 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Alright, these edits are fine for the most part but there are a couple of minor problems. First is that "Groups" as they are listed here are no longer a thing. They have instead been replaced by "Majors" based on what the student would be studying at Syne. The equivalent to gadgeteer now is the "Tech" Major. Second is that you have not specified the armour type of your armour, physical or dust resistant. Finally and I did have to dig into the rules to make sure of this while you could summon your rat in tandem with a vial of poison, purchasable in the back-ally, summons cannot inherently have an element or status effect coupled to them at all times. Bump when done ^^

10Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:10 am

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
Bumped

11Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:23 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Alright so this new semblance confuses me a little, semblance is supposed to be a manifestation of one's aura and such; coming from the person yet from what I can tell across your history and in the summon itself you've worded it as if you made the droid almost as if it were a kind of weapon or the like? I don't understand how you're summoning this or using your aura for this is all when it seems like it's a physical thing you made by hand? Bump when further explained or replaced?

12Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:55 am

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
Fixed a couple of things. Now I should be done.

BUMPED!!

13Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:28 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
One thing wrong ^^ History is not the 300 words. Almost there

14Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:05 am

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
Bumped again.

I think I finally have it all done.

15Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Alright and just noticed this ^^ll keep forgetting things since it's been so long, you do need to put the image of your fc on the app. at the top

16Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:15 am

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
I just noticed it as well, my fc was up there. Now I have no idea what happened to it. That is just great.

Well I at least had it in a spare file and remember where I got it from.

17Sidono Carref (Fixed) Empty Re: Sidono Carref (Fixed) Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:32 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum