You are not connected. Please login or register

Cynthia Testarossa Schwarzchild Character Biography (Need Approval)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
Cynthia Testarossa Schwarzchild Character Biography (Need Approval) 1goi9d

Basic info
Name: Cynthia Testarossa Schwarzchild
Birthday: 12/24
Race: Human
Height: 5’ 11”/180.34 cm
Weight: 150 lbs
Face Claim: Tempest Burster (Elsword)

Stats
STR: 5
DEF: 2
RES: 2
SPT: 3
Aura 100|200 HP

Personality
Major: Combat
Dislikes: Playboys, Being hit on, Troublemakers
Fears: Ghosts, Snipers, Seeing people close to her die
Talent: Demolition Expert
Weakness Stealth
Overall Personality: Cynthia is a very calm, collected, and very composed person most of the time. She is also quite a very reserved and taciturn person who rarely speaks unless it is necessary. However, Cynthia does possess a very morbid sense of humor which spooks people quite a bit. Despite of this, Cynthia does have a soft spot for children. People often comment that Cynthia is a totally different person whenever she is interacting with children.

When on a mission, Cynthia acts in a very professional and no-nonsense manner. She expects the people who work with her to give it their all. However, she can get a bit overly enthusiastic and very trigger-happy with her weapons from time to time.  

Abilities
Aura type: Power
Aura Color: Crimson Red
Semblance: Utility Type.  Cynthia’s Semblance is geared towards supporting her bombardment capabilities. When she is ready to initiate a bombardment, a holographic screen appears in front of her. This screen locks on to targets within line-of-sight. After this, Cynthia can then initiate the bombardment. This semblance has no effect on her shell’s accuracy or speed.
Item 1: Weapon: Apocalypse. This weapon takes the form of a pair of Hand Cannons/Grenade launchers which Cynthia uses to attack her enemies. Apocalypse has a "Storage Form" with takes the form of a pair of pistol-like devices. These devices are non-firing and are designed for compactness. Cynthia carries these in holsters on the back of her belt.
Item 2: Armor: X110 Aegis Barrier. The X110 Aegis is a device which create an energy field around Cynthia’s body. It is designed to reduce damage from physical attacks. However, it does not protect against Dust attacks. It can be unreliable at times due to it still being a prototype.

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by TempestBursterCynthia on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Hey this is a good app, just a few things! First "Blowing up grimm" and "Explosions" are just a little too similar, I'll give you heavy weaponry and explosives as there's at least some difference there but please add another like! Second, fusing your guns would count as an additional form unfortunately. You could get that later but for now you would not be able to, additionally (looking at the size) do bear in mind you can have a "Storage form" without that counting toward this ^^ Something you may want to add. Finally, just to be sure, your semblance is purely for aesthetic right? You've said it doesn't add to speed, adding to accuracy is against the site rules and it's stated not to do that, just wanted to be 100% it was just for "Targeting aesthetic" ^^ bump when done

Nyx T. Thanatos

Nyx T. Thanatos
I changed her last like from Blowing up Grimm to reading. And, yes. My chracter's semblance is aesthetic and has no effect on her combat capabilities. I also added the storage form for Apocalypse. I sent you a PM to make sure it is fine with you.

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum