1Azuli Diam(Done) Empty Azuli Diam(Done) Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:05 pm

Azuli Diam

Azuli Diam
Enrollment Form

image:

Basic info
Name: Azuli Lapis Diam
Birthday: October 10th
Race: Faunus(snow leopard tail her ears are fake clip on ears.)
Height:5'6
Weight:125 lbs
Face Claim:N/A it is a drawing I requested from Nagiekkun39 on deviantart for my character Azuli

Stats
STR:4
DEF:2
RES:1 +1
SPT:5
Aura 160|140 HP

Personality
Major:Dust Major(She is going for specialized hunter with dust)
-She loves to make friends(secretly if asked she doesn't admit it)
-Drawing
- weapons
-training
Dislikes:
-She has a huge dislike for anyone who looks down on others
- She doesn't like snakes
- She doesn't like rainy days
Fears:
Arachnophobia (fear of spiders)
Claustrophobia(fear of small spaces or closed in small spaces)
Autophobia(fear of being abandoned)
Talent: Fighting
Weakness Loremaster/writer
Overall Personality:
Azuli is known to have a harder exterior she'll to shield her emotions from others,if she so chose to. She uses it only to make an impression on others.She is brave, loyal,and willing to do what is needed for the greater good. Though if you got to know her ,she isn't as bad as she tries to make herself seem.  Those close to her know she is a rather kind,caring young woman. She would lay her life down for those she is close with and would protect them to her last breathe. She is what one would call someone who hides under a mask. In a way she does.

Abilities
Aura type: Resistance
Aura Color: a light ice blue
Semblance: Azuli's semblance is what she likes to call absolute speed but it's just a speed buff. She likes to use it in cases of rare moments of battle where its close to her losing. As she uses it she uses dust(earth Dust) to form a sort of exact image of herself ,but not colored like her,being as it is an earth dust she is using it would be brown like earth, as she uses her semblance to run using the dust image as a sort of distraction.
Item 1:
A  scythe(made for her by her father) The scythe base color is a light violet with splashes of light blue and white.
Item 2:
A container holding earth Dust. The container itself is a white color. It is easily able to attack to her scythe. It can also attach to the light blue band at her hip(pants).

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by AzuliDiam on Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:25 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Azuli Diam(Done) Empty Re: Azuli Diam(Done) Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:45 pm

Azuli Diam

Azuli Diam
Dunno if this allowed. I will triple read the rules(read twice already) and make sure but I have finished Azuli.

3Azuli Diam(Done) Empty Re: Azuli Diam(Done) Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:56 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Hey ^^ Couple things to sort bud; first is that you start with a single form to your weapon rather than multiple. As you upgrade your weapon you gain multiple forms.

Second is that when it comes to dust you only start with one type on your person, ten posts worth of said type. If you want to specify how you use it and hold it in this thread you can but you'd only specify a single type here ^^ by taking it you can buy all tier 1 dust types from the store though so don't worry.

Also you have both a fear and a dislike of being alone, these are too similar so you'll have to add an additional entry to one of the two lists which does not connect directly to another in your likes/dislikes/fears. ^^ Bump when done

4Azuli Diam(Done) Empty Re: Azuli Diam(Done) Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:20 pm

Azuli Diam

Azuli Diam
Bump :) fixed it I just changed the fear to rainy days because she it makes her ears and tail damp and she hates that. Hope that's fine

5Azuli Diam(Done) Empty Re: Azuli Diam(Done) Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:12 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Ah good, that's all fine now! I have noticed one additional thing about your FC however. Faunus traits are limited to one per faunus, as is the case in the show, but to get around that (as we have done with others in the past) you can take one as your trait and state the other to be something you wear like say a false tail attached to your trousers or a small hairband which has your ears on it. Just specify your real trait next to your race ^^

One last thing is just in regards to your history, you say your parents were "Chieftains" denoting a position of power in Menagerie. What I'd like you to do is add the likes of "To a small sect of faunus" or the like, acting as almost a spiritual leader, to that rather than implying a huge place in the government of Menagerie when we don't really know a whole lot about how it's government works ^^

Bump when done.

6Azuli Diam(Done) Empty Re: Azuli Diam(Done) Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Azuli Diam

Azuli Diam
Fixed saying she has a tail ears are just a clip on lol. Though regarding her history it was her grandparents her mother's parents whom were cheiftan not Azuli's parents. Her parents just live there as civilians they didn't take over.

7Azuli Diam(Done) Empty Re: Azuli Diam(Done) Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:34 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Thanks bud and with the chieftain stuff; We don't want people having like direct relations to canon in the same way as we wouldn't let someone be say Qrow's fifth cousin or the likes ^^ If you put "Chieftain to a small group" or "Chieftain to a specific sect of faunus" regardless of how far removed it is then I can approve it because it does make it that step smaller/more disconnected from the direct canon bud ^^ As far as we know Ghira has been the only "Chieftain" and we don't know if that's like a new thing for menagerie or the likes so doing that removes such a problem ^^

8Azuli Diam(Done) Empty Re: Azuli Diam(Done) Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:39 pm

Azuli Diam

Azuli Diam
Alright,yeah I see what you mean now. Sorry,lol. Anyways I fixed it as part of the first paragraph of her history.

9Azuli Diam(Done) Empty Re: Azuli Diam(Done) Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:39 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum