You are not connected. Please login or register

Character Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Character Question Empty Character Question Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:37 pm

Geo

Geo
I was wondering when my character would be approved. It's finished, and I'm just waiting so I can roleplay with people.

2Character Question Empty Re: Character Question Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
I understand your frustration, but this is a better topic to pm an admin about rather than post on this board. I suggest you pm Leena or Eliara about the situation. You can do so by looking for a post by one of them and clicking the mp button on the left side, or just go to their profile and click contact then the mp button.

Also you should have your avatar be your face claim. You can set this up this by going to your profile, by either going to the top of the page scrolling over account and clicking profile, or clicking where it will say for you "Welcome Geo" on the right of bar that is always at the top of the page. Then click edit profile, avatar, and then upload a picture of your character.

3Character Question Empty Re: Character Question Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Geo

Geo
Alright, thanks. I'll put an avatar up once my character is approved.

4Character Question Empty Re: Character Question Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
I would suggest putting up an avatar now as the admins may not accept you until you have one, and will probably ask you to put one up when they review your app.

5Character Question Empty Re: Character Question Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:27 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Pfft, I don't deny people for lack of Avi. Just as long as they have one at some point at least after they get approved.

In any Case, The app must have just been missed, the past week has been crazy and all, haha.
Ah, excuses excuses, I'll get to it right away. ^^

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

6Character Question Empty Re: Character Question Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:30 am

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Yeah sorry about that, next semester of school is starting soon and I'm kinda in panic mode over that. So I haven't given much of my free time to the site. Leena's pretty amazing at handling everything though so you're in good hands. (Just don't bug her today cause it's her B-day and all, she'll get to it when she gets to it)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum