You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private - Invite Only] Clash of Great Forces

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As the week passes onwards, the students of Syne continuing their daily routine of lectures, training and hunting, it seemed as though this was the norm, a certain individual was more lethargic with her daily routine, the small boyish figure whom was well known for her monstrous prowess. The always single eyed lass; Shun Shinobu, with her right eye typically covered by her deep chocolate brown long locks, only letting the topaz orange gem to glimmer which complimented her olive toned skin, today she was alone, not with Ray at all. Which was a let down as she wanted to at least hand out with her crush, she was coming to terms with her emotions and feelings for him, and she realized that she wanted to become as strong as him, mentally and emotionally. The gentle sound of her bare-feet filling the air was a subtle but welcoming one, like the pitter-patter of a child's feet, she rushed quickly through the halls of Syne Academy, she wanted to reach the training hall like he did a ew days ago with Allen.

Upon reaching it, she saw that the damage they did was repaired, this was a relief considering how powerful she was physically, Ray wasn't a slouch either, but due to her pure raw strength; she wanted to refine it and become more in control, so before coming to the training room she put on some weighted gear. Covered slightly by her red garbs, her dark leather pants with the red flame decor along the entire piece, even the yellow cloth wrapping with a brown outline, held firmly by a red waist strap all had some weights under them. The bandage wrappings around her chest were holding a chassis of weights, along with that the wrapping on her arms held the same object, giving her weapons more weight behind her punches and her kicks which held the same thing. All together she weighed nearly one-hundred pounds heavier, as she kept her brothers red leather jacket on her, the 61.2 inch tall figure seemed to be consumed by the attire as it was for someone much larger, she made her way over to the punching bags and set one up.

"Alright, like master showed me." Her rather feminine voice range out, she picked up one of the seventy-five pounds bags of sand, placing it over her shoulder while dragging a heavy twenty pound steel chain to hook it up, after finding a hook, she quickly sat the equipment up, the sight of a child-like figure moving this around would shock anyone. After setting the sandbag up, she began loosening up, doing some stretches while keeping her coat on, wanting to keep her boyish appearance encase anyone came in, which meant deepening her voice slightly, after fifteen minutes or so Shun stood up and began lightly tapping the punching bag. Her weighted hands made it slightly sway back and forth, she was holding back a ton of her strength, which got her to being kicking it as well, using her Kulong Martial Arts (Muay Thai style) to make the bag swing more. She braced herself when it came flying back at her, she used her strength to instantly stop it, but quickly pushed back to start up her training, the sounds of a grunt and yelp filled the air with each punch as the small figure danced around the sandbag, dodging and punching when she got the chance.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika was bored.  She’d been working on a way to test out her fighting style better than simply fighting Grimm, since the ones she’d fought hadn’t really given her a real chance to practice as much as she’d prefer.  The pigtailed faunus wasn’t exactly satisfied with that, despite the fight going well. The fact was that in order to really try things out better she’d need to find someone to actually fight against in order to see how well things went as a true martial arts style. The issue is that there weren’t a lot of non-weapon fighters around, most used their weapons primarily, while Rika mostly used hers secondarily while focusing more on her dust-based arracks, and recently she’d been trying to shift into the dust-based martial art she’d been making.  While there were plenty who PRACTICED unarmed fighting on occasion, she had yet to find anyone who actually took it seriously as more than just a secondary skill incase they needed to fight without their weapon.

The pigtailed girl had found a way to easily use dust without constant need to draw crystals or vials thanks to her bracers and the hidden compartments within them.  Still there was an issue with the solution, mostly that she still couldn’t use the effects of dust from her legs and feet, something Rika thought of as a problem, but one she’d need to figure out a solution for later on.  The pigtailed girl had decided to go to the training room, but without a good opponent to practice with she couldn’t really perfect the style she’d been developing.  The pigtailed girl had been about to begin her own practice when the sounds of someone else’s  training distracted her.  Rika followed the sound to see what looked and sounded like a boy training in a style she wasn’t familiar with against a sandbag.   She could tell there was pretty good strength behind those attacks. Especially when the guy stopped the bag altogether when it came to close to striking them back, he was small, heck probably only a little taller than the pigtailed faunus herself.

“Wow, ya aint bad,  never seen that style before.” Rika’s voice cut in, the pigtailed girl suddenly getting just close enough it might make someone uncomfortable without putting herself in real danger.  She blinked a bit at how girlish the guy looked considering before shrugging off the oddity as probably not important.
"Don't think i've ever seen ya here either...I'm Rika!"

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
The time while training seemed to last for quite some time as Shun was focused in her training, punching the sandbag while dancing and zipping about like a buzzing stinging bee, her strikes being precise while packing a punch, enough so to keep the seventy-five pounds bag swaying. But as soon a the enjoyment of solace enveloped her, it was quickly disrupted by the sight of a crimson locked lass with pigtails, this disruption was during a strike of hers which makes the bag sway back and with the person distracting Shun causes the heavy leather sack to hit her, causing her to jolt back which quickly angers her. "ARGH!" "Bloody bollock!" She screeches out, her voice going slightly higher pitch before suddenly Shun unleashes her true strength by accident, the power behind her next punch was far more monstrous as when it made contact, not only did it burst the punching-bag, but snapped the chain and pulled the faceting out from the ceiling which were dead bolted. Sending the contents forwards and into the wall, making it not one crack the wall, but shake anyone near from the shockwave from her fist, before she realized it, Shun had lost control once again which made her sigh before slowly turning to the person before her.

"S-Sorry about that..." She said as the dust of sand settled from her rightful rage induced moment showing off the truth behind the façade that she was hiding, trying to hide the girlish tone in her tone while realizing this Rika mentioned about her Kulong Martial Arts, which was one of three branches she was taught. "T-Thanks, it's Kulong Martial Arts, my master taught me it along with two other branches as well." Clearly this person would be more focused on what the dark haired figure did just now, quickly as the mess started Shun looked over at it, and rubbed the back of her neck before walking to the disaster that she caused. Picking up the heavy chain which was in pieces and putting them inside the bag, or rather what was left as it was spit into several pieces, almost like a water balloon popping, as Shun did release her aura into the sand which considering how hot it got, turned it into glass which was all over the ground. "Oh... um... don't mind me... just... being... me I guess?" After her comment, she quickly took what she could over to the storage room, put the contents into a trash-bin and quickly darted out before closing the door, not wanting to bother with filling out a form, Shun quickly walked back to the figure before speaking. "Sorry, I'm Shun... Shun Shinobu."

Last edited by Shun Shinobu on Sun May 06, 2018 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika snickered at the boy’s surprise before the bag had hit her, which made the pigtailed faunus feel a bit bad about it, that probably didn’t feel too good after all, and the next few moments proved that effectively. The Pigtailed girl watched wide-eyed as the boy’s attack seemingly sent out a shockwave of its own, seemingly shaking the world around them.  It would probably be terrifying to anyone with any sense. Fortunately, Rika lacked that asset and as such she had a different reaction to the accidental show of force. She laughed out loud, clearly entertained by the destructive force and wondering the best way to convince the seemingly monstrously strengthed boy to have a spar with her. Seemingly unnoticing the change in pitch or the way this person was trying to hide the tone of their voice. “That was great! Do it again!” The entertained redhead grinned as she looked over the damage before realizing that the guy probably couldn’t do it again without something to hit, that sucked but it was still awesome to see.

She didn’t pay much mind to the apology, though even if Rika had heard it she wouldn’t have believed it to be needed The guy had run out by the time Rika was done inspecting the damage, her eyes moving from the ceiling where there was some minor damage to where they had been only to have seen them go somewhere, a second later they returned, apparently having been cleaning up the chain and sack. Though the pigtailed girl could still see some steel mixed with the glass and sand on the ground. She had heard the name of the style and was eager to see the other two almost as much as she was to get another show of that strength the guy apparently had.   “I’m Rika, Nice to meetcha!” She said, extending.

“howdja do that anyways?” She asked, she could probably do similar with thrust dust, but she hadn’t seen any dust…maybe some hidden under the guy’s wrappings on his hands?  She did notice something appeared to be under them, maybe something with dust inside?"

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As Shun listened to Rika exhibit excitement to her destructive nature after the chaos she inflicted on the poor punching bag, hearing ask for it to happen again, Shun took a slight step back at the uncanny nature of this person. "Why?" She simply asked her before looking away, hearing her say her name once again caused Shun to speak out. "Yeah I heard you the first time Rika." She said in her typical blank expression, clearly Shun was not in her chipper mood after her lost of control with using her powers, and hearing Rika ask how she did it, Shun couldn't explain it all that well. "I just... do." "I can't control it; at least yet that is." She explained before turning away and looking around, seeing if any teachers showed up to investigate the loud sound that Shun made when doing what she did, when nothing was amiss she looked back at the pigtailed woman; her own dark locks dancing about made a glimmer of diamond blue shift behind right side while her topaz brown eyes locked onto her. "Look, I don't usually train with other people watching... so I'm not use to this." She explained as the last time she did was with Ray, whom the thought of made her blush insanely her hands gently pulled up the collar of her large crimson jacket, covering her blushing cheeks with the button color which covered her nose and below.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika didn’t notice the other girl’s mood, not being particularly good at reading the room in general, not having all that much experience doing so, nor being aware of any sort of need to. As such she simply maintained her normal cheerful, if hyperactive attitude towards the whole thing. She could understand how not being able to control strength like that could be a problem, especially if you were fighting someone without aura. A martial artist was meant to protect others as she was taught, not kill. While the pigtailed girl was fine with the destruction of Grimm, it was clear that strength probably could be a problem for people who couldn’t take it. This of course, didn’t dissuade her at all from the desire to spar the guy with super strength she perceived Shun to be, not having caught onto the real gender of the person she was talking too.

“That sucks, ol’ man would probably suggest somethin’ like meditation.” She said, frowning at the word. It had been an activity he’d forced her to do regularly, to the point of almost becoming habit for her. She didn’t really get what the big deal with practicing in front of others was, nor did she get why the guy’s face turned red, even though he tried to hide it.
“Hey, ya feelin’ ok? Don’t get sick ‘fore we even get ta spar!” She didn’t think much on the comment, not seeing how this might make the guy feel being suddenly drafted into a spar. But realized that it might be better to ask after having said the comment. “Er…ya wouldn’t mind sparin’ with me, right?”

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As Shun was in her little wonderland of fantasy, the blush creeping across her cheeks more, the sound of Rika stating about meditation snapped the dark haired lass out of her trance and made her sigh with a rather hearty grunt as well. "Ugh!" "Don't you think I've tried that?" "It's my Semblance that contributes to my strength, I mean watch!" She roared out before raising up her foot and smacking it back into the ground with her fit of anger spiking out, which caused her Aura to flare up, when this happened; glowing blue veins appeared all over her body and her hair suddenly began floating like the gravity was gone. Her right eye now revealed to Rika, which now both of them were glowing a brilliant diamond blue hue along with her hair flickering blue. When her foot made contact to the ground it crack and shattered, sending bits and pieces of rubble into the air around them, making the room shake as dust fell from the ceiling and the lights all began to sway, and as quickly as the glowing session of Shun came, it faded away as her hair fell back down over her right eye, all of which returned to her topaz brown, her hair returning to the chocolate brown and the pulsating blue veins disappearing.

"It's my Semblance okay?!" "It's the one thing I can't control yet." She said upon looking back at Rika, displaying just how helpless Shun felt but also how powerful she truly was, when Rika asked about the blushing and if she was getting sick before their sparring match, Shun sighed. "N-No, j-just thinking about someone special... a boy actually." She stated before realizing she spoke about something she shouldn't have and rubbed the back of her neck. "I mean... sure we can spar, I have to get ready, so give me a moment." She said upon removing her brothers large red coat, upon doing so she revealed her armor, a ivory white bandaged chest piece that had bandages inter-twined into it that led to each of her arms, quickly as she revealed them she began unwrapping metal weighted plates from her arms and chest piece. Now with the additional wrapping gone she revealed her gender as well, due to the rather large curve in her chest, being she was a 32dd bra, she quickly began removing the weight wrappings from her ankles and waist, and once done she dropped them and they cracked the ground once hitting it.

Afterwards, Shun turned around to look at Rika, before stretching her arms, her wrappings on her chest kept her bust in chest, but left her belly exposed, which sported a eight pack, along with that, her biceps were muscular; showing Rika that her strength wasn't just purely Semblance based. "So, how are we going to do this?" "First person to say uncle losses?" She said, as she kept stretching, lifting his leg up and placing it behind her head, doing this to help her muscle even more, she did so with her other leg upon putting the first one down, then doing some back handstand flips then gently hoping forwards. The leather of her pants shifting as the yellow leather loin clothe dances about against the dark gray leather with flame decal on it, the sight of her bandages legs and feet were visible; Shun slowly entering her Kulong combat stance, her hands up in a guarding fashion while one foot was angled slightly and the other pointing about forty-five degree to the left/right.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika frowned thinking about the guy’s problem with his strength, before being distracted by the impressive lightshow, it was a lot like her own semblance really, just seemingly cranked up a lot, still it was cool, and Rika whistled appreciatively at the showy display. Still she did give a sympathetic look, before turning it into a more reassuring smile. “You’ll get it eventually.” She said confidently. She blinked at the Shun’s comment about “somebody she liked,” somewhat surprised at the reveal of her real gender, but not really thinking much of it.

The pigtailed faunus didn’t really get what Shun meant, as the concept of romance. Why would thinking of someone that she liked make her act funny? Rika liked plenty a people alright and didn’t get all weird about them at all. The confusion on would likely show on her face as well, before the topic returned to the prospective spar, where it shifted to one of determination. “Sure…er…” Rika stopped for a second realizing she should probably figure out if it was ok for her to actually use her new style first. “Ya don’t mind If I use dust do ya?” She didn’t want to use it when her opponent wasn’t expecting, at least not when fighting someone that hadn’t at all been a jerk or nothin’. The other girl’s weight intrigued Rika, and a few ideas came to mind on how she could incorporate it into own training as well as ideas for how to add to her style regarding dust.

Assuming Shun agreed, Rika would shift into her own stance, with her front foot facing her opponent and back foot at a 90-degree angle, her hands both open with one resting level with her chest and the other extended. Rika had a lot of stances but knew enough to knew she’d probably want to be able to deflect her opponent here rather than outright blocking Shun if possible. If not, simply dodging her opponent outright. The pigtailed girl was practically bouncing on the balls of her feet, both to allow herself to be able to dodge the inevitable attacks as well as simply being too energetic to stand still, she was far too excited for this. Though the added footwork would give her a better mobility advantage than a more grounded approach. The previous shows of strength had only really served to hype the cat faunus up more than anything. Her body was facing the side somewhat, making herself an even smaller target.

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
The more Shun listened to Rika, hearing how eventually she would gain control, the tomboyish lass let out a sigh, not liking the optimism here, she heard this many times from several individuals and every time she tried, it only ended up in failure. Seeing how confused Rika was by the expression on her face, Shun realized that her simple disguise still worked, it worked on Ray, somewhat on Tokaru, and now on Rika, she was liking the large leather red coat her brother gave her. As Rika agreed to sparring, the talk of using Dust only made Shuns spine tingle; Shuns body reacted differently when Dust was present, and she didn't like it, but knew how to counter the small flaw in her make-up because of this. "S-Sure." She stammered before going into the horse; quickly shifting out of her Kulong stance, making a "X" shape with her arms, and with a mighty roar she began charging up herself. "AHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed out, echoing throughout the room, the ground shaking around Shun as she began releasing the pent up energy stored in her body, making the earth crack as pebbles from the now broken floor floated about her.

Her hair glowing the same azure blue, but flickering as the pulsating veins appeared all over her exposed skin, making outlines around her abs, and her eyes glowing the azure blue, but it all happened in a flash as she pushed her chest out and flung her arms to her sides. The outburst only made the ground around her worst as a crater was left with a tiny slope around her feet, clearly the power she was holding back was near enough to destroy a building as the shockwave caused all the windows to crack. And without a hesitation; the once brown haired lass charged at Rika with blinding speed, her now glowing blue hair dancing about; despite how small Rika was making herself, Shun wasn't aiming to hit her with her hands. She was waiting for her to dodge before hoping over her and upon landing doing a spiral spin on her feet to clip Rikas leg and knock onto her side or stomach so she could mount her and begin a barrage of strike to her face. She was impressed on how energetic Rika was, but Shun was a ball of literal energy, seeing how she radiated immense heat off her being from the aura she released, seeing how she wanted to hold back as much in order to not accidentally kill the girl.

[OOC: Shun used a Buff effect: +2 STR; STR: 7 (35 Damage +10 from Physical Weapon: 45 total damage for one attack.)]

-Stats-
HP: 150
AP: 145 (-10 for Buff; +5 for Aura Recovery)
STR: 7 (Temp.): 35+10: 45
DEF: 3: 15+10: 25
RES: 3: 15
SPT: 1: 5
SPD: 0 (3 Attacks)

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika whistled appreciatively at the show of power from Shun, not missing the change of stance either, but decided to maintain her own stance rather than change to match. She didn’t really know enough about Shun’s style or styles to really choose any given stance to counter them, as a result she would simply have to fight as much as she could. Still the amount of power Shun seemed to have was pretty incredible, and Rika had to wonder how much the girl was really holding back then. How the heck did she get that strong?

Rika’s own semblance allowed her to increase her own strength, or durability at will, but not to the extent Shun seemed to. She decided to activate her own semblance, a blue glow appearing around the redhead that while not as flashy as Shun’s display, was still noticeable. When Shun charged, Rika dodged as the other girl expected her to, not catching the feint until Shun was already airborne. Still Rika could feel the heat radiating off her opponent, indicating the energy coursing through the other girl’s body. The pigtailed girl wasn’t the type to stay idle, and rather than let Shun do whatever she wanted upon landing, Rika took to the air herself, with the help of some of the thrust dust hidden inside her bracer. Launching her not only over Shun’s attack, but over the other fighter’s head and at the ceiling instead. The pigtailed faunus flipped in the air so that her feet touched the ceiling before launching herself again downward.

The pigtailed girl somersaulted into a downward kick aimed at Shun, using the momentum from the thrust dust to her advantage. Whether the attack hit or not, Rika would follow it up with an open palmed strike, only to reveal a red dust crystal just before a jet of flames shot out from her hand, extending out several meters from Rika.

HP 150/150 Aura: 160/170

Actions taken: Activated semblance, +2 to defense, used thrust to launch herself out of the way of Shun’s attack. two dust-based attacks used, one thrust and one fire. 50 dust-based damage each before defenses.

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
With the quick pace Rika demonstrated towards Shuns action, it was clear that Rika was use to fast pace combat, it wasn't too hard too keep up with the pigged tailed lasses movement, but upon reaching the air; the game changed. Shun was able to quickly dodge the downward strike that Rika tried to pull off, but this caused Shun to tumble and roll on the ground, before she could regain herself, Rika held her hand up, now glowing herself, and upon her palm was a red crystal which the azure glow stone lass held up her hand. "ARGH!!!!" She screamed out when the flamed engulfed her, the intense heat scalding her flesh and forcing her to curl up; but the stinging forced Shun to snap which wasn't good at all; the pent up energy that she was forcing back broke forth; a new glow appearing about Shun.

It sent the flames into a cyclone around Shun as her aura spread out about her, only a silhouette of the girl was appearing before Rika until a sudden burst of energy sent the flames scampering away as Shuns hands were behind her back with a large orb of energy floating there. "TAKE THIS!" "AURA BEAM!" The roar of the small lass filled the air; the air cracking as lightning breaks and snaps around the orb of energy in her palms, buzzing filling the air as she quickly pushed it before her. The orb of energy in her palms quickly changed when she pointed it at Rika, and the once stable orb shot out in a large beam of energy before Shun, a six foot radius cylinder of pure blue and white destructive power rushing at Rika, scoring the earth and breaking it up. The residual energy from the beam of energy shattered the windows that surrounded the building, sending glass into the air which quickly disintegrated it as the heat was more immense than Shuns own.

[OOC: Shun used a Buff effect: +2 RES; RES: 5 (25 Resistance)]
[OOC: Shun activated her Attack effect: 20 unmitigated damage possibly inflicted]

-Stats-
HP: 125
AP: 110 (-30 for Buff; +5 for Aura Recovery)
STR: 5 : 25+10: 35
RES: 5 (Temp): 25

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika smirked a bit when her attack hit, though the expression faltered a bit at the scream of pain, a bit worried she’d overestimated her opponent and might have accidentally caused real injury. Then something happened, causing the flames to break from their steady stream into a cyclone around the other martial artist. Rika frowned at the attack being called, thinking it was a bit silly to call one’s attacks like that…didn’t that just make it easier to dodge? Had it been a normal attack, the warning had seemingly given her more than enough chance to dodge, except for the one issue with that plan.

She hadn’t expected the attack to be so wide, and as such she wasn’t quote able to avoid the energy blast, on top of being surprised and amazed by it. The pigtailed girl found herself sent flying through the wall, eyes wide at the searing heat from the attack despite her aura blocking the hit. The blast did singe her clothes, and it hurt more than anything Rika could think of now, though it was somewhat similar to the time she’d accidentally blown herself up with dust.

The pigtailed girl climbed out of the whole she’d been knocked through, grinning like a madwoman despite the pain. “That was great!” She exclaimed, before charging back into the fray. Grabbing her whip from where it hung and extending it immediately, giving a quick horizontal strike before, she slammed a crystal into the backswing, the pigtailed girl’s next lash of her whip would purposefully miss her opponent, instead hitting the wall nearest to her where vines would shoot out at Shun and likely would restrain her movements if they hit. While Rika doubted it’d stop the super strong girl for long, it might just by her more than enough time for her next attack, as the pigtailed girl whipped the ground in front of Shun with another crystal activated, causing Ice to shoot out from directly in front of the other girl in an attack meant to freeze her.

HP: !30/150 AP 150/170

Actions. One physical attack with whip (30 damage before defenses) and two dust attacks, one plant dust and one Ice dust. (50 damage before defenses, ice attack requires roll for freeze.)

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
The entire time that Shuns attack was activated, she was unable to see in front of her, but when the dust settled and she was able to view the damage, she softly rubbed her neck, sweat dripping from her temple at the sight of a hole in the wall. "Oops." This was all she could say as Rika began coming back at her with a flurry of attacks, Shun was able to read the whip rather well, but it was the vines that caught her off-guard; these caused her to stagger slightly, but when she saw another Dust attack coming, she quickly changed her tune. Using the vines to pull her towards the wall; away from Rika, she used her passive strength to pull the vines and break off the wall, twirling around as she now had whips of her own. Dawning giant chunks of cement and metal as she swung them at Rika, intentionally missing so she wouldn't hurt Rika, but as quickly as she flicked the vines, she was planning out a strategy, as Rika would try to dodge the attacks, Shun was leading her to come closer if Rika stepped in the right direction. And once Rika was close, Shun would use one of the vines like a snare, aiming it at the red-heads leg and pull her with such force that it would bring her right up to Shun. Which at that point would rip the veins off her arms and pounce onto Rika, quickly bind her hands above her head; with her own hands, and pin her down, trying to put Rika into a tap out as Shun wouldn't be gentle with the pinning. And with a smirk on her face, slowly leaned in, her nose touching Rika's, Shuns voice rang out, their lips nearly touching as Shun spoke softly as the locks of her dark brown hair dangled, showing off Shuns Heterochromanic topaz brown left eye and diamond blue right eye to Rika. "Give up Rika, I win." "You can't beat my strength and this fight is going to destroy the building and possibly kill us if we keep egging each other on.

-Stats-
HP: 100
AP: 105 (-10 for Buff; +5 for Aura Recovery)

Last edited by Shun Shinobu on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika smirked when her trick with the vines worked, only for Shun to end up using them to dodge the next attack. The pigtailed girl hadn’t expected the move, but nonetheless was more than ready to avoid the attacks being made toward her. Only to end up getting her foot snared by the stronger martial artist, The pigtailed girl found herself pinned, and frowned at the position she was in before Shun made her threat. Though her expression changed somewhat upon Noticing the proximity between their faces and for once the pigtailed girl felt somewhat awkward about it, though she wouldn’t be able to say why even if she’d been asked.

The pigtailed girl didn’t really understand why it seemed so weird, but her mind brushed it to the side in favor of focusing on the fight. She wasn’t about to tap out, and conveniently she happened to still have a way of getting out of this. “I aint gonna…give up that easy!” As Shun had either forgotten, or not yet discovered that her bracers contained dust hidden within them. Bracers that were currently pinned to the ground. The pigtailed girl headbutted her opponent, though the attack was more to catch her off guard, and disguise the secondary attack that came only a moment after. A wall of earth shot out diagonally from the ground next to Rika, one that, had Shun not moved off the pigtailed girl would like through her off given that the other martial artist despite her strength, would still weigh the same. And assuming her hands were freed by either action, Rika wouldn’t remain idly after this. Assuming the previous maneuver was successful, if nothing else than in freeing Rika’s hands, the pigtailed girl would followthe attack up with an open palmed strike, one that would stop short just as the pigtailed girl activated a thrust crystal. Hopefully causing the force from the crystal’s effect to slam into her opponent and send them at the wall behind. Or perhaps even through it.

HP:110/150 Aura 140/170

Actions: Headbutt 10 physical damage. Earth dust attack and thrust attack both 50 damage all before defenses.

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
Knowing Rika would not give in soo easily, Shuns negotiation skills were rather dull to begin with, with a sigh Shun was about to try again, but before she could speak Rika sudden unleashed a bull headed head butt, striking Shun in the chin which sent her back. Only to allow another series of Dust attacks towards her, quickly her Semblance kicked in and increased her resistance, her aura now becoming violent to deflect some damage with her buff. The attacks striking her hard, the earth striking her head, precisely her temple, knocking her head onto the ground with a loud crack; causing the blue haired lass to bounce slightly before the thrust attack sent her flying a couple of feet. She didn't move at all, instead was laying on the ground, her head aching, body screaming in agony, clearly she was unconscious, along with it, her Aura suddenly dissipated, leaving Shun defenseless and no longer glowing, it looked like Rika may have won the battle, perhaps.

-Stats-
HP: 50
AP: 100 (-10 for Buff; +5 for Aura Recovery)

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
A figure is seen taking a siesta out in the courtyard beneath a large maple tree, the figure wearing what looked to be an ice blue trailblazer with several buckles around the wrist, neck, and waste. He also wears a pair of ice blue cargo pants that included extra buckles one for each ankle, and one around his waist. The bottom of the pant legs was elastic to fit into combat boots. also leaning against the tree his weapon a massive seven foot eight inches long and 300 pounds sword

The figure suddenly awoke to the ground trembling, “Oh, come on I just got to Sleep!” the man exclaimed as he moved from his resting spot and made his way to the epicenter of the quakes, before noticing it was the training room. “Must be Shun training and getting frustrated, I guess I should get a move on to stop her from destroying the building.” Breaking into a slight jog taking not but five minutes to reach the room, he would have been there sooner if he had used his semblance but decided against not wanting to wreck the floors with his sword

Upon entering only three things, register in his mind vines coming from the wall, a redhead standing victorious, and Shun whom looked to be unconscious. Without thinking the man made his move activating his semblance, a bright flash of dark orange aura flared along with his eyes becoming orange and his pupils becoming slits. The floor cracking with his aura pressure, a loud ‘Boom’ erupts. Reaching Shun side in an instant his sword fall to his side still wrapped in its leather sheet with one of the buckles undone, while his sonic boom continued on hitting the far wall leaving a circular indentation, he did not have an idea of what was going on let alone whether he should be mad at the redhead or just ignore her. He looked Shun over for injuries however, there was none he could see “hay Shun wakeup” he said while trying to get her to the world of the conscious

[Private - Invite Only] Clash of Great Forces Fivefaunasangry_zpsi8haaosi

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
The Fact she had won the fight hadn’t really clicked to Rika at first, though she had at least freed herself from the other girl’s pin. The cat faunus was surprised to see that Shun had been seemingly beaten, noticing the sight after climbing to her feet. She felt excited, as she’d seemingly managed to beat someone that monstrously strong, a triumphant grin spreading over her face.  “Are ya done?” She asked, out loud. The pigtailed girl hadn’t yet noticed the other faunus entering the room, and when her answer was silence the martial artist cheered. “Ha, can’t beat your strength huh!” Rika said, before blinking at the other girl’s unconscious form.  She was about to go check on her, beginning to get a little worried.

The random faunus guy that showed up seemed to almost material by Shun before she could even get close however. and Rika had to do a double take at the guy’s speed, even with the huge sword he had on his back. It wasn’t something one saw every day, and possible methods of countering the strange move flicked through the faunus’ mind briefly before she remembered the situation at hand. The pigtailed girl approached while he was preoccupied, frowning as she realized she might have taken things a bit far. Though she did feel a bit relieved that the other girl seemed rather uninjured.

“Don’t think I hurt her or nothin’, her aura took the hit…” The redhead observed, her comments being audible.  “Didn’t think I hit her that hard…”  She expected Shun to be far more durable, especially given the other girl’s almost monstrous strength.   Still Rika could at least say it was a great fight, and she likely would have lost it herself had she not gotten out of Shun’s pin…she activated her own semblance almost reflexively, healing some of the damage done to her during the fight. It was a shame she couldn’t heal other people, but Rika didn’t even know if she could, let alone how she would go about doing such a thing. The worried expression would be apparent on Rika's face, and she didn't really put in any effort to hide her guilt about the situation, even if it could have somehow been helpful to do so.

HP 130/150  Aura 110/170

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
Silence filled the being of the now limp individual, her soft, helpless; child-like face only added more worry to anyone that looked upon her, like a innocent human in their sleep, a realm of darkness clouded the young lasses mind as she found herself in a void of nothingness, as her startled eyes darted around. She gazed upon countless memories of her past while thinking softly to herself, unsure of where she was, for this place was unlike anything she's ever stumbled across, a dank; cold and eerie environment reminding her of the place where she was trapped as a child. "W-Where am I?" "By Helheim, this place is rather vague... I don't like it." But her thought seemed to echo out as if she spoke, which made her cover her lips, before another voice rang out behind her, sounding just like her. "Well, true, you are inside your mind little girl." Upon hearing it Shun quickly darted about to see a sight unlike anything before, herself; standing before her with well skimpy attire on, a desert like belly-dancer dress with a silk veil over her mouth, but blue tattoos like her lines when her Semblance is active scattered across her skin.

"M-My mind, t-then that means you're my... conscious then?" The now almost timid female with now seemingly shoulder length hair blurted out, only to feel the locks upon her shoulder, which caused her to look at them, while the figure that was walking about her, stalking the frightened female while smiling sly like as the gently sounds of water surrounded them. "In a sense, I am." "I am the version of you that could be, if you accept yourself, or I can be the version of you that can be, or not." "I am what you want me to be." Almost playing in a sense towards her, the windows of memories flying passed Shun, which the figure before her simple looked at. "Such beautiful times, aren't they?" "Look, remember that time during your seventh birthday." "Your father accidentally dropped the cake on you when he tripped." "A full blown food fight broke out." As Shun watched it, she gave a slight giggle at the remanences. "Yeah, mom was soo mad, but I was soo happy we had fun despite not having a cake." "Why are you showing me this?" "Why am I here?" Shun simply asked as the figure chuckled softly before patting the now waist lengthen locked lass on the shoulder. "So you don't forget who you are." "You're growing weak Shun, we both are, but to also tell you that he will be your future."

And before Shun could ask who "he" was, a simple voice rang out, a male voice, familiar to her which sent her into a shutter as the world around her collapsed about her, feeling herself being pulled towards the tunnel of light, and the voice growing louder until the similar voice emitted behind her. "Fight for him, and be who you are." "I'll see you again, Shun." Once the blinding sensation stung the gently now opening gems of the body coming to; her gaze met a familiar face, Allen, the man she felt soo much for; who was looming over her with a concerned tone. Weakly, her right hand crept to his cheek and caressed it, a blush rising across her own cheeks giving her more colour than before. "A-Am I in heaven... because I found my guardian angel." She blurted out in a audible sound, a smile crept along her face to show that she was happy to see him, but she still felt too weak to stand up as her legs were softly shaking as she tried to push herself upwards to sit up. Her gaze now falling onto Rika when streaks of red caught her attention, her hair was a mess, tangled and revealing her heterochromatic eyes, one being topaz yellow while the other was diamond blue. "Guess you win Rika..." Her tone was gentle, much like her hand against Rays cheek as she caressed it, the soft, masculine form was comforting to her as his skin was warm to her cold hand.

Last edited by Shun Shinobu on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
With a look of bewilderment across Ray face, he simply answered: “um I hope where not in heaven yet I have not done anything dangerous in the past two days, no wait there was the hotdog incident yesterday.“ He trialed off, once Ray felt a hand on his cheek. Feeling it, he noted that her hand was like ice to him, “let’s get you to the infirmary you might have a concussion.” More worried about a head injury than cooled hand he pulls his scroll out “want me to call Tokaru?” he questioned

Sigh’ Ray had managed to calm down his eyes returning to there normal silver-blue, knowing he was going to be carrying Shun one way or another. He began stretching, “ so redhead what’s your name and what the heck were y’all doing it is a mess in here well not as big of a mess that i and Shun had but this level of destruction is intriguing"

Pulling out his scroll to call and inform the nurse in the infirmary “hi yes this is Ray Allen we have a Shun Shinobu down yes… again” just when he finished the call did the dots connect his face now redder then shuns jacket and nothing to say

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika looked confused at her opponent’s actions as the other girl started acting weird, while the admission of her own victory still invoked a feeling of pride, though it was ignored in favor of confusion. She didn’t really understand much of what Shun was talkin’ about. Having no concept of what this “heaven” thing was, nor did she really have any concept of what an angel was.
The faunus guy seemed as confused as she was, and while the shockwave he’d triggered with his weird speed thing had only made more damage to the already abused training room, Rika knew most of it was caused by the fight between her and the other martial artist.  Rika gave a sheepish look inspecting the damage.  “heh, mighta gone a bit overboard…we kinda were sparrin'…” The pigtailed girl admitted glancing around. While Shun had caused much more of the damage to the area, Rika had still contributed to the mess herself. She hoped they didn’t make them clean up this stuff, that’d suck. “Mighta hit her a bit hard with that last hit though…” The pigtailed girl trailed off, rethinking the fight in her head.  “oh, I’m Rika by the way.” She introduced, still showing her normal level of enthusiasm despite the situation.

She’d never really understood why people made such a big deal out of stuff like training injuries, her own usually healed by her semblance. Even so she did at least know most people would go to the infirmary after such an incident. As weird as that idea was to her, “Ya got an idea what she’s talkin’ ‘bout?” The pigtailed girl asked. Her own wounds would have healed by now, her body visibly recovering from any possible damage she’d gotten in the fight, likely being noticeable to Ray, and even Shun should she be paying attention to the cat faunus.

Rika was curious who this “Ray Allen” guy was, seemed like someone she’d like to spar in other circumstances, though now probably wasn’t the time.   She did know she still had a lot of work to do in the future, while she’d won in the end, Shun had been a tough opponent, and Rika had been far too close to losing the fight than she’d have liked. Though the pigtailed faunus didn’t really harbor negative feelings towards Shun about that.  She'd just have to see what the other faunus could do another time, maybe it'd give her some ideas to improve her own style.

HP 150/150  AP 80/170

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As Ray spoke out to Shun and Rika began talking out as well, Shun could only get the idea that Ray didn't know what was going on and that Rika was trying to explain the situation, but when Ray mentioned about Tokaru she quickly shook her head. "N-No, don't, I don't need him worrying about me as well." She stated upon trying to sit up, able to do so, but only to have a searing pain envelop her body, which made her tense up and give off a subtle sound of pain, she rubbed her head before suddenly spitting up a few droplets of crimson, which trickled down her chin. "D-Damnit" She quickly whipped away the blood before anyone notices and sat there, aching in pain, before speaking out to them both. "Yeah, yeah Allen." "The nurses office." "And Rika, this guy is Ray Kurama Allen, he's... a close friend." Clearly her tone of voice was different when talking about Ray when speaking to Rika, she leaned over and tugged at Ray's pants leg to get his attention, reaching up to him, as if asking him to help her up. "I'm fine, I just need some rest you two." Clearly she was trying to coax her way out of going to the nurse office, because she knew Tokaru would find out one way or another, and she didn't need another lecture from him, like he gave her a few hours after their first encounter. "I swear Allen, if you tell Tokaru about this I will use Bellringer to smack you, homerun style." She stated upon looking at the enormous weapon laying on the ground next to Ray, something she expected to see with him all the time, the large orange weapon looked like it couldn't be held by normal individuals, except Ray and Shun of course.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
While speaking to the nurse via his scroll, Ray caught in his peripheral vision the site of crimson dots on the floor and it was easy to know where they came from. “Fine no Tokaru… however you’re going to the nurse to make sure that you don’t have any hidden injuries” Ray raised his hand to stop any argument from starting, his sense then began to release their sole focus on Shun as his head snapped up now fully aware of the other huntress in the room

“my apologies, I kind of tunneled version there for a moment your name is Rika is it well as Shun said the name is Ray.” at that moment he heard Shun threatened to use Bellringer against him, “You may have the raw strength. However I have impact strength and you know I don’t need too much time to grab Bellringer away from you.” Releasing he and Shun had been continuously saying the weapons name and not the type, rising to his feet he looked over to the redhead. “Sorry for keeping you wondering this is Bellringer,” undoing the main clasp releasing the giant leather canvas fall to the ground revealing a massive great sword seven foot eight inches long the eight inches of which were the hilt

After showing off the bright orange sword, he had wrapped it back up while he looked to Shun. “Shun get seen by the nurse or I will call Tokaru ok,” Ray said in a jesting manner while placing Bellringer on his shoulders, “Rika we should spar some time if you can knockout Shun out then our fight should be just as entertaining if not more than you had with Shun.” He mentioned while helping Shun to her feet

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika blinked at the guy and Shun’s interaction, not really know who this Tokaru guy was, nor why Shun didn’t want him finding out about this stuff. She was a bit concerned when the other girl coughed out blood and did think taking her to the nurse would probably be a good idea. When Shun introduced the guy Ray, Rika blinked noticing something weird about how the girl was talking but shrugged it off as she didn’t see any real reason why.

The guy seemed alright, and Rika gave an appreciative whistle at the large sword, she didn’t really know why you would want one that big, since something like that would probably require a bit of work carrying around, and the sword’s length would also restrict the ways it could be used effectively in a fight. Still Rika grinned when the guy compared his own strength with Shun’s. “Sure, it’ll be great!” The pigtailed girl responded enthusiastically to the offer. She had remained mostly quite during the two’s conversation, not really knowing what she should say, but the weirdness had faded now. “If yer half as good as her, it’ll be a fun spar…er we should probably get her outta here now though….”

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
Shun would only grumble as Ray and Rika spoke, getting the help from Ray as he assisted her to her feet, the sudden sensation of standing up made her feel woozy as Shun began stumbling and using Ray as a counter balance. "Geez... this is why I hate Dust soo much... to much makes me sick to my stomach." She said, quite loud enough to be heard; Shun gripping onto Allen's shoulder more, her grip being almost too tight, the color seemed to be fading from her cheeks, sweat was building upon her brow while her hand felt clammy and cold. It was clear she was dealing with something far worse as he began to fall forwards while losing her grip on Rays shoulder, limpness began to fill her being while her voice began to ring out, filled with an almost hollow tone to it. "I-I don't feel s-soo good Alle..." And like that She fell onto the ground once again, passed out from struggling too much to move about, Shun was unable to withstand her own weight as the spot on her temple where she took the blow began to darken, a deep bruise appearing.

[OCC: Shun has passed out and in unable to continue; this is her last post.]

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Ray had placed his sword upon his back in an angle while holding on to Shun before feeling her grip loosen from his shoulder, Ray watched as Shun face met the floor. “Dang it I hope you didn’t give yourself a broken nose,” Ray muttered as he squatted down to Shun, placing his arm under her knees and behind her back in a bridal fashion. “Yes, I agree she needs help more than for us to spar,“ Ray stated his concern focus on his friend as he begun walking out of the training room, with haste but not daring to use his semblance in fear of injury Shun.

Reach the infirmary, Ray did not have to wait long for the nurse to clear away to a medical bed for Shun. Ray slowly and gently laid her down on the bed, before taking a seat in a chair nearby allowing the nurse to do what she does best healing injury. “Rika we will have to postpone our spar to a future date, I am going to stay here and make sure nothing critical happens,” Ray said while watching as the nurse examines the injuries. After the examination, the nurse simply said “small concussion nothing to worry about” and Ray’s response was a simple nod "Thanks."

(OOC: Ray’s final post in the topic)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum