You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction to the Pack: Sharpen Your Fangs, Yu

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yu Leigenma

Yu Leigenma
The air was crisp, whistling and violently chipping away at Yu's winter attire. Walking towards the dock with two accompanying members of the White Fang, the newest inductee into the organization set out to prove himself. Boarding the airship a memory of fight with that stranger crossed his mind.

Yu: {"What exactly was the point of seeking me out for this particular mission? It doesn't even suit my specifications at all. I'm a support, not a--"}

The turbulence, mild yet invading, interrupted Yu's concentration. Unable to regain the avenue of thought his mind began to wonder. The mission, the specifications of each phase, the various targets as well as their dependencies. If he succeeds, what actually is to be gained from this? There was more turbulence, more than before, it seemed odd as to the shutters the airship took. Yu told the crew member's to investigate. They went to the tailgates, opened revealing nothing. . . The crew looked around, aiming their weapons in various directions. The commander turned back to report.

Commander: Sir! I don't have a visual on anything. It's too foggy. I think we're too high up!?

Yu: "Huh? That doesn't make any sense. What do you mean 'Too high up'?"

Commander: What do you mean sir, Airships are meant to climb--"

Yu: "Approximately close enough to the ground to see people and landmarks a hundred percent of the time, but not high enough to touch or interfere with clouds. . . We're too low! Pull up!"

A massive array of spiked webbing emerges for the sea, immediately making itself known as a grimm, but to such extent that none have seen in person. It disappears just as quickly as it appears. The crew activates their sight-beams on their weapons and aim into the thin fog. The foggy blue coloring of the water below increasingly became darker, like a growing blackspot. That thing was coming, fast!

Yu: "Run!"

Dashing to the front of the airship Yu sees the pilots calmly flying the airship as if nothing is happening. Yu takes a moment to move closer through the doorway into the cockpit. The pilots . . . are gradually lowering the airship towards the water. Pissed and impatient for an answer, Yu roars primally and grabs both pilots by their shoulders.

Yu:"What in the HELL is wrong with you tw-- . . . What the Fu--"

The pilots, if you can call them that now, haven't been pilots for who knows how long, Their heads . . . or lack of, were no longer their. Replaced by a sort of grimm. Rivaling the appearance of humanoid jellyfish, or demonic balloons. They hissed and stretched their tentacles towards Yu. His feathers began to glow white, his aura made him look as if he was made of steam. Yu back-dashed, slamming the door shut. Turning his attention back towards the lake dweller, eating and submerging my team. Enough is enough, but Yu feels his temper boiling. This won't end with his benefit, only the dweller. The immense aura began to subside and focus. The dweller rose form the surface and wrapped around the mid-section - dragging into the deep.

Yu: "Shit! Everyone, On me! Beat feet!"

Yu's aura poured off of his body like heavy mist. Yu fired plates into the roof of the airship, while the remaining crew fired at the roof as well. Creating a platform, the remaining crew escaped to the top, Yu followed. The airship was falling, suggestions and yelling were all over. The land wasn't that far off. An idea was struck. Yu started running forward - towards the end of the ship, the crew followed one after another Yu jumped, and those that hesitated met a demise in the deep. Yu constructed plated platform's one after another, those that didn't move quick enough as well as those who hadn't enough room due to those in front - noticed the platform beneath them break apart to be reformed for those in the front of the run. The dweller drowned the ship and made a break for them next - eating all of the fallen and unfortunate. Crew member after crew member. Yu stopped at the edge of bellmuse hillside as the crew continued. The commander looked back, eager to assist Yu. The dweller, carrying a seemingly endless amount of fog with it, arrived at the edge - meeting Yu. Its top half resting on the cliff side while its long body orientated from below the surface of the ocean. Yu entered a musashin stance with his hand on his blade.With the dwellers full intent at kill mode, the massive grimm spread its jaws and slams down violently. Yu, still in stance, waits patiently.

Yu: "See you in hell. . ."

Yu slashes forward, a ripple of air whistled a hard gap between the fog and the grimm, which faded from existenc. chunks of flesh falling around Yu, like rain, turning to blackend ash. Yu, walked passed the troops who have fallen to catch a breather, they were stunned. Yu had more than enough aura and used no dust was wasted.

Yu: "Catch your breath, shake it off, get to work. Report to me periodically, you have your assignments, move out. Do not make us look like fools. Of I'll be feeding you all to the grim.

With it all said and done, the mission has started.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum