You are not connected. Please login or register

Daylance Silver [W.I.P.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daylance Silver [W.I.P.] Empty Daylance Silver [W.I.P.] Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:33 pm

Daylance Silver

Daylance Silver
Enrollment Form

Daylance Silver [W.I.P.] 6abafe75484d27762dbff20215f4f3dc--anime-warrior-girl-angel-warrior.jpg.cf

Basic Info
Name: Daylance Nixx Silver
Birthday: July 12
Race: Faunus (Hawk)
Height: 6 foot 2 inches (188 cm)
Weight: 167 pounds (76 kg)
Face Claim: I'm not certain, I searched for an hour, at least, and couldn't find out who made it or if it came from something. Sorry. Additional image of the wings (color).

Stats
STR: 3
DEF: 4
RES: 3
SPT: 2
Aura 180|120 HP

Personality
Major: Tech
  • Open space - Day absolutely loathes the feeling of being cramped, which happens more than often because of her wings.
  • Meeting foreigners - She likes meeting people who come from different places, viewing it as getting a taste of the world without having to travel as much.
  • Reading - Like any sane person, Day can curl up (perch?) with a good book and not move for hours, and get absorbed to the point of lethargy, becoming unwilling to do much of anything except sit and read.

Dislikes:

• Physical contact - Being around people doesn't bother Day one bit, she rather enjoys a semi-social life. However, she does not like being touched, skin or wings, without good reason.
  • (large bodies of) Water - Since her 6th birthday, the day she very nearly drowned, Daylance has had a severe aversion to water. The wings do not help with this, simply adding to the feeling of helplessness when in the deadly liquid.
  • Seeds of any kind - In her younger years, Day got mocked -on more than one occasion- by human and even fellow faunus children, mostly involving commonly consumed seeds, referring to her fellow winged creatures. (Sunflower or pumpkin, etc.)
  • Sweets - Daylance doesn't like processed sugar. As a child She was never allowed to have any, and as a teenager she chooses to respect her  parents' wishes and avoids it altogether. Besides, when she does eat it, in say a candy bar, its too sweet for her and makes her throat feel like it's burning.

Fears:

• Water - (Yes, yes I know, you can't use the same things in dislikes and fears, I'll put 4 here instead of 3. I am just stressing how bad Daylance is about water.) She is overly cautious and wary around water, even man-made pools. So long as she is what she deems a 'safe distance' from the water, she's fine. When put in a situation where she is forced to go into the water, she will often times spaz out or simply freeze up and do nothing, even in a fight.
  • Death - Daylance is somewhat two-faced on the subject of death and dying. On one hand, she views it as a necessity of the cycle and accepts that she will die one day, either of age or, more likely due to her career choice, Grimm. But on the other hand, she can't stand the thought of losing her family and friends, the possibility of their deaths a constantly looming feeling of unease.
  • Permanent injury - Broken bones and gashes that may leave scars don't phase Daylance much, she's resilient and has a ridiculously high pain tolerance. A handicap, like a missing limb or a lame eye, makes her balk. She is neither repulsed by nor haughty toward those with such afflictions, but for herself she considers it to be worse than death.
  • Confinement - Be it because of her curious and exploratory nature or simply a trait of any winged creature, Daylance has a serious issue with being forced to stay anywhere, especially if it's indoors. While it's common for people to dislike such things, Day regularly has nightmares about being trapped, nudging this fairly common dislike over into the 'fear' category.

Talent: Organization
Weakness Swimming and basically anything that has to do with large bodies of water.
Overall Personality:

Abilities
Aura type: Healing (+5 HP every other post)
Aura Color: Grey blue
Semblance: Altruistic Blessing -  Healing
Due to Daylance's protective and self-sacrificing nature, her Semblance is naturally just as unselfish. When activated, the intended recipient(s) receive 20 Aura or HP, whichever is lower at the time or Aura by default, for every 30 Aura from Day.
Regardless of the circumstances, Dalyance's Semblance is strictly for others, she either can't or won't use it on herself, relying solely on her skills and abilities to keep from being severely or mortally injured.
One downside to her Semblance is the lack of an 'off switch'. Once activated, Daylance's Semblance doesn't stop until-
-she passes out from Aura drain
-no more healing is required
-she is more than 20 yards from the recipient

Item 1: Rating 1 - Harbinger, her two-handed longsword which carries intricate engraving down the spine and across the hand guard. Matching designs decorate the belt sheath as well.
Item 2: Rating 1 - Dracunculus, a vest of plated metal she wears with everything. It covers her back and chest, and reaches to her thighs.

Trivia:
History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum