You are not connected. Please login or register

New to the Site [Not to RWBY RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New to the Site [Not to RWBY RP] Empty New to the Site [Not to RWBY RP] Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Rei Hikari

Rei Hikari
So the name's AncientHalo, though you can call me halo for short.

I'm the type of person in RP who likes to think a lot and loves variety in combat, just try and come at me :P

2New to the Site [Not to RWBY RP] Empty Re: New to the Site [Not to RWBY RP] Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Welcome to RWBYRPG~
Sorry we've been a wee bit empty lately. I really hope you enjoy this place and help it grow~ Can't thank you enough for choosing to join Syne! :D

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

3New to the Site [Not to RWBY RP] Empty Re: New to the Site [Not to RWBY RP] Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Yeah. I'm free to chat if you can catch my attention.

I'm always on the forum. Forever Alone.

4New to the Site [Not to RWBY RP] Empty Re: New to the Site [Not to RWBY RP] Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:08 pm

Rei Hikari

Rei Hikari
Haha, what do you mean by Catch your attention? I'm already posting up my RP Sample :P, well editing it into my Character Sheet and well.......you'd probably be surprised at how much detail I can put into it if I decided to go hardcore trying on the people in this Forum xD

5New to the Site [Not to RWBY RP] Empty Re: New to the Site [Not to RWBY RP] Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
What I mean is i'm generally playing WoW or TF2 Most of the time so. You'll have to grab my attention if you wanna chat or RP on the forum. (Like steam or skype or something)

6New to the Site [Not to RWBY RP] Empty Re: New to the Site [Not to RWBY RP] Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:00 pm

Rei Hikari

Rei Hikari
Ahhh well, I can Skype you if anything, just drop it on my PMs and I'll Skype you whenever I can

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum