You are not connected. Please login or register

Test of Resolve (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Test of Resolve (Open) Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:38 pm

Rei Hikari

Rei Hikari
Because Rei had approximately two hours before her Lecture Hall started, she decided to change clothing while nobody was actually around and die her hair while she was at it because why not. Waving her hands around her body and hair, Rei changed into a tight yet flexible Black Skirt that had a square buckle on the waist with a black and red belt. Sleeveless and the lower part of Rei's Skirt reached down to just above her knees while wearing her thin yet extremely light Chain Mail leggings that were colored Black and Red as well. Rei's hair flowed down beautifully in a light black hair dye that seemed to shine while the light was on it, more or less radiating Rei's natural beauty whenever she decided to dress nice while fighting. Rei was also wearing some short black combat boots with 1-Inch Heels that seemed to make her just slightly taller, her emblem was on the Right Shoulder to stand out when she was wearing clothing that looked pretty and modest at the same time.

"So, I wonder if I'll be seeing something interes-" Rei would be saying in a low voice before opening the doors into the sparring room, seeing two people go at it in a Spar that seemed to be on the Male's side. "Well then, I guess Shotgun-Boy has it covered." Rei thought to herself assuming that the Male would win this fight within the next few minutes or so, as she decided to get herself into a little fighting mood, carrying her one Keyblade that seemed to give a sense of Rei's past yet at the same time still mysteriously shrouded with questions, otherwise known as Lure-Breaker.

*Slash* *Hack**Grunt* Rei's combat sounds while slashing away at the Dummies in the Training Room. "I wonder, is there anyone who would actually give me a hard time here besides that Shotgun-Boy? I feel like only he would force me into using my Semblance..." Rei thought to herself as she kept hacking away, then after a few minutes she decided to take a break and grab a towel to wipe away her sweat while drinking a cold bottle of water at the Sparring Arena next to the one where the Girl and Shotgun-Boy were sparring.

2Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard yawned, absent-mindfully spinning one of Keyll’s blades. The room was too cramped for his liking and the environment was bland, he guessed he’d have to go to the forest if he wanted to train with his semblance properly but would he get in trouble for taking down trees? Probably. The lights were good though, not too high not too low just right. He closed his eyes and took in the music pounding through his headphones, laying on a pile of burst practice dummies. He should probably leave and go to bed but to be honest the pile was far more comfortable than he’d ever imagined, good considering he’d just run through all of the dummies littering heads and stuffing around him, as a result a nap felt good right about now. But alas this was not meant to be, the clashing of weapons could be heard even above his music. He sighed, they’d probably keep sparing till one of them conceded, he hoped neither of them would gain moxie thus dragging out what was meant to be a simple sparing match until one of them was unconscious. He opened his eyes and put Keyll away before he turned up the volume and pulled up one of the dummy’s heads. He unsheathed his claws, began to poke little holes, practicing his claw strikes and pattern on the dummies’ head, quickly shredding it. He picked up head after head, repeating the process.

3Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:45 am

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
Clashing wit and metal, it was Xidkoh's favorite thing, a duel of epic proportions like the one he was currently engaged in. Xidkoh would have to stop his own sparring at the call of a voice off to the side obviously directed at him and his sparring partner. However Xidkoh would not be so blind as to leave himself vulnerable to attack, he knew far better than that from past experiences, which he had to stop himself from reminiscing upon. His match had been stopped for what in Xidkoh's mind was minutia, but was obviously enough in the instructors eyes to call off the match. Xidkoh knew not to go against the judgement of the staff even if he did not agree with it. Unfortunately because of the technicality both fighters would have to stop sparring and do other things, but it did seem the ref had the same idea as Xidkoh, ending the match the ref just decided to take a more civilized approach.

It would not make Xidkoh happy, having to pull himself to the side, being left tired from the back and forth bout which had resulted in only himself being hit, but only due to a form of taunt where he let himself be hit. Even if this was a non-lethal clash and Xidkoh could not have died he would be far too tired after not only fighting and getting hit, but pushing himself to continue to fight after a blow that should have left him on the floor for at least long enough for his opponent to get another swing in. However therein lies Xidkoh's power he can not only move in a very agile manner, but his resolve often allowed him to continue after the worst of blows.

The green robe that Xidkoh had worn that day was torn, but the coat like piece over the garment survuved. He would have to get his garb, which seemed to be from an age long past, sewn up were it ever to be used again. Even if there was no risk of death to Xidkoh himself there was apparently a large risk of the death of his old combat robes. Xidkoh caught himself eyeing down everyone in the area looking for another sparing match, but he knew all to well that he would be looking to loose should he go into another fight immediately. Though Xidkoh's arrogance might have him accept the offer of a match, that is if he thought it came from a worthy challenger.

4Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:16 am

Rei Hikari

Rei Hikari
It took a while for Rei to honestly take the notice of a Referee's decision to stop Shotgun-Boy's spar with the other girl, and also to notice another boy who happened to look like a Bear Faunas step into the premises. The person Rei had already deemed the nickname: Shotgun-Boy didn't seem to be very happy about the ref actually calling the spar null and void for the time being; she did hesitate as to decided whom she would spar against simply because of the fact that she could use a Faunas Opponent, but at the same time Shotgun-Boy seemed to intrigue her much more than anyone else she's seen or met around Campus.

"I hope I don't regret facing off against Shotgun-Boy....even if he did take a hit to the side." Rei thought to herself as she breathed out loudly as to let out stress from her mind and heart. Casually walking up to the boy who had just gotten his Spar null and voided, she stopped about three feet away from him to which Rei extended her hand out for a greeting. "Hey my name's Hikari, do you wanna Spar for a little while? I have about two hours before my next Class Starts." She asked with a cheerful tone and a cute smile on her face at the same time, there weren't very many people around which allowed her to loosen up slightly and actually have some courage to ask for a Sparring Match. "I wonder how this person fights...I can grasp his combat style within the first minute or so, if he actually happens to have a pattern that is...or a set tactic in mind." Rei thought to herself already prepping for Combat as to dissect the Shotgun-Boy's thought processing in terms of Combat.

5Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard looked past his current head to see that the fight had been called off by the ref. The boy didn't look to happy about it but he had taken a hit, then again ref was probably just overreacting. But this meant he could- He noticed another girl walk up to the boy. More noise, great. He finished on the current head he was currently eviscerating and reached for another only to find nothing. This was probably a sign, stretching he stood up, separating Keyll's two blades he walked over to another rack of dummies. He threw the first blade in an arc to the right the blade wrapped around the back of its neck and bouncing off the wall back into his hand. He bolted forward before leaping kicking the dummy with both feet, tearing its head off. Jumping off the body he charged the next, spinning Keyll. He struck upward, tearing the dummy straight up the middle, stuffing flying everywhere.

6Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
With eyes like a hawk Xidkoh watched the room of trainers almost hoping for a match. Just as he was hoping for someone to try to fight him, Xidkoh noticed a girl approaching him asking for just that. "Hello I am known as Xidkoh" Xidkoh replied conveniently reloading his shotgun weapon at just that time "As you may have seen I just got away from a tough spar, but wouldn't it be interesting if someone who just came back weakened from a previous spar won a fight against another so called equal opponent directly after." Xidkoh stated his thoughts using one of his favorite tactics which consisted of impairing judgment through the anger of his opponent.

A smile grew on his face at the thought of wining, but he knew that he had a far smaller chance after getting hit with such an attack. Xidkoh loved a good challenge so after thinking it over he finally answered "I always go for a good challenge so I might just have to agree to a duel." Xidkoh stood as he made his statement and charged each of his weapons, Simply watching him stand would show the effects of his previous fight, but Xidkoh was still set on fighting.

What was he thinking trying to fight now? He would probably fall over in the middle of the fight at this rate, but Xidkoh acted as if he could take it. Was it the challenge of a fight, was it his false sense of pride, was it the feeling he had something to prove to the world? Whatever it was it would probably get him killed some day, but Right now Xidkoh was set on doing one thing and that was fighting.

7Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Rei Hikari

Rei Hikari
Almost like Rei somehow expected this type of response from a guy who looked like he just took a pretty hard hit a few minutes ago, the answer the guy gave her included his name and a pretty distinct statement that could also be a question or even taunt. Giggling slightly, Rei only smirked at his remarks while turning back to make space for both Xidkoh and herself. "I'll say this now, the fact that you've taken a pretty hard hit earlier, assuming it was out of arrogance, your chances of winning this duel did go down quite dramatically, but, I do plan on going GRIMM Hunting after classes, so I'll probably be on the same boat as you later today." Rei told Xidkoh with assurance and some type of empathy since she also kind of a knucklehead herself in some aspects, reminiscing the days when she was a White Fang Member also. "If you tried to piss me off with that statement however...you should really try much harder than that, I'm not like every other first year student at Syne Academy just to make that clear." Rei continued speaking to Xidkoh, though her tone seemed to be much more Icy and slightly more Sadistic in terms of mind games.

Rei's Keyblade Lure-Breaker in her right hand seemed to glow a little on the White Designs, more or less signifying her readiness to begin their Duel. "Though, I am interested as to how you really fight, don't hold anything back. Sounds fair Xidkoh? You may as well since you're at a Disadvantage at the moment." Rei stated to Xidkoh, though she was taking her swing at Mind Games against him this time; Rei got into her Battle Stance that was meant for one Keyblade, similar to that of Riku when he wields the Soul Eater, her Keyblade is over the right shoulder tilting down at about a 10 degree angle, her left arm extended out under the Keyblade with the hand one foot under the Keyblade's tip. "Come on now," Rei said while flicking her fingers under the Keyblade toward herself, "You start things off Shotgun-Boy." Stated with cold authority and prepping for whatever combat style Xidkoh may possess, she already assumed that by the shots heard earlier from his combat that his weapon were Gauntlets that shot out Bullets, whether they were Dust or Real Bullets, she had to confirm during her fight.

8Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Fourth dummy down, the track finally changed the beat speeding up. He threw the chain, it coiled around the dummy's chest before the blade caught its gut. He pulled and shredded its torso. He pulled back the blades, making it so the sickle's handle sat in his palms and the blades stuck out between his closed fingers, he rushed two dummies. He slid, slashing their legs clean off. The pile was growing, soon he would be able to rest again. He extended the chain, spinning both blades in a sideway helicopter like fashion, he released the right and watched it arc into a dummy's head. He yanked on the chain, pulling the target toward him. He pulled the second chain to the left, it caught the dummy in its kidney area. He pulled the blades out, pining the dummy with his foot. He then sheathed his blades and extended his claws before rushing the next dummy. He put his hand deep into it before twisting, pulling out a large handful of fluff. He brought the other hand up and slashed through its head.

9Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:51 pm

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
No movement would come from Xidkoh to initiate combat besides a slight stance change, one who did not know of his plans would be left wondering what he was doing was he stalling, strategizing or something else. He merely eyed down his opponent. "Wouldn't that  be interesting? I move in for an attack, you learn my weapons characteristics if I use it, you gain a slight understanding of my fighting style. It would be rather careless to do such a thing." Xidkoh explained as if his opponent did not already know such things, when she probably had such a plan in mind. Now that he was standing the cut in his robes would reveal that Xidkoh was well built, but not obviously built muscularly. He bore quite the game face, but held slight smile at Hikari playing some obvious mind games as he was planning on doing as well.

Xidkoh took an almost lazy, but not sloppy stance, it would be a rarely seen way of standing for a fight, but if used properly could be rather effective. It would reveal that he was not planning on taking an offensive approach, but little more. In fact Xidkoh took up a reactive style of fighting, he based many of his actions off of that of his opponent. This was not only useful, but it made Xidkoh adaptable, if his opponent changes fighting style to counter his he often does the same in return. Though a very acute look at the way he stood may reveal his planned fighting style, his legs were springing oh so slightly to the point where it would be almost unnoticeable, but it meant that he planned on moving and a lot of it. "Why don't you go first. I like to be at least a bit chivalrous." Xidkoh said in a joking manner knowing that Hikari would have realized that what he had stated only moments before would happen to her if she took the first move.

10Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Rei Hikari

Rei Hikari
"You're the observant type aren't you Shotgun-Boy? I guess I can admire that since most I've....beaten were pretty dumb. I guess you can be of entertainment for me..." Rei said more or less teasingly towards Xidkoh, that wasn't to say it was also somewhat of a dumb move on his part since Rei actually had a lot of first attack plans for scenarios like this. In this case, because she assumed the form of her opponent would be something of a reacting type of style, it wouldn't matter if Rei was just more lenient about using her Semblance; she promised herself that she would ONLY use it when the opponent forces her into using it during Combat.

Rei simply started taking a light run towards Xidkoh, the Keyblade still over her right shoulder but now her left arm is slightly crossed over her chest as to repel any incoming attack towards her, or is it for something else? Rei took a slight lung towards Xidkoh that signified the start of a possibly long and dragged out Duel between the two personas. A lightning quick slash in a 25 Degree Counter-Clockwise Angle using the blunt end of the Keyblade, more or less designed to have both Sharp and Blunt Edges for different purposes, such as blocking/parrying and the Sharper Edge when it comes to Fighting against GRIMM, "It's better off using the Blunt Edge just for this round, least until Shotgun-Boy pisses me off" Rei thought to herself as she kept her attack going. If this attack were to actually connect, it would lead into a String of Physical Blows, one punch to the Gut followed by a Knee to the injured part of Xidkoh and then another Blunt strike with the Keyblade to the Back of his head.

11Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:11 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard flicked the fluff out from under his claws. He was sitting atop a small mountain of the dummies he’d destroyed, yawning. He was observing as the match began. He watched from on high, crossing his legs and resting his cheek on his fist. This looked interesting. The boy was already injured from his previous match while the girl was in top condition. How would he best her with this handicap? He was almost tempted to use his semblance and switch place with the light above them and get a better view, but alas that would leave the human competitor at a disadvantage in the dark. The ref was on to edge, anxious having called off the previous match, he likely didn’t expect the boy to go into a new match so soon, let alone with a fresh competitor. The ref looked stressed, he was probably new to his post. He changed his music, he could already tell which song would fit the battle he was watching.

12Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
Xidkoh well expected to have a small back and fourth before the actual fight began, but his opponent quite obviously had a different idea in mind. It would be not a full on charge, but a light run that approached him. Xidkoh in noticing a slash coming his direction dodged with a movement down and to the side opposite the direction of the slice. The way Xidkoh flowed in dodging and kept the exact beat of his slight bounching motion showed that not only was he well prepared for that strike, but could keep near exact rhythm in dodging. Xidkoh could see that his opponent was no joke, when it came to speed she might have even been just as fast as him. This would not be an easy fight, and would be nothing like his previous fight where speed was his advantage.

"Interesting I might get a good challenge out of this" Xidkoh remarked still not making any offensive advances. He would stand just out of the reach of His opponents weapons with that same stance he had before dodging. His Form was impressive for such a style, and left nearly no openings even if it looked just the opposite to the untrained eye. During the entire fiasco Xidkoh would be mumbling something under his breath with the only thing that was clear that he was saying would be "Water." someone well versed in martial arts and specifically the philosophy behind it might know what Xidkoh was mumbling about, but to those who did not know of this might be confused at his rambling. Xidkoh was close to faltering do to his wound, but kept his rhythm which actually only added more pain to his wound, but made him more agile. Xidkoh knew that soon he might have to change his tactic because of this wound, but would hold out in hopes that his opponent would adjust to his current style before he changed.

13Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:35 pm

Rei Hikari

Rei Hikari
Somehow, Rei could tell that this person was no joke when it came to fighting against others. Xidkoh didn't seem to hold back one ounce despite his injury, he moved so fluently as if he were liquid itself. It didn't surprise Rei so much in all honesty, she's fought many people similar if not exactly like this person at least in terms of movement. "Trust me, I think I needed to get a good challenge too. It's been a few months since I fought somebody around my caliber..." Rei said with a friendly yet ice cold tone towards Xidkoh, she smiled from the fun that was beginning to ensue for this spare. It was then that Rei had decided to swing once more with violent speed in order to test Xidkoh's current response rate with that injury, purposely targeting the right side of him that was just recently injured with the blunt edge once more. If Xidkoh could ignore the pain, Rei would know that for sure he is running on complete willpower and pride.

"You know Xidkoh, I'm willing to show you something good during or after this spar...BUT you should swear to your life that it's between us only..." Rei said to Xidkoh with a friendly tone to begin with then as she began the word "BUT", her tone changed to something that was more secretive than serious. That one Keyblade for just a split second would soon disappear and reappear at speeds so fast, it would look like it was a mastered version of Polarity. Rei jumped back and threw her Lure-Breaker Keyblade towards Xidkoh with a violent rotation and violent pace and again towards the right side. She knew Xidkoh would attempt to dodge to his left or attempt to shoot it off the air, in which she swiped her hands vigorously, the left and right would cross her chest in an X-Shape. Which Direction in sequence would the Keyblade disappear and reappear? Xidkoh would need to figure it out and fast, in Rei's mentality, she had forced the Keyblade to shift to the left and come back over on Xidkoh's right side with the blunt side attacking again. The purple lightning trail could also be seen if one looked extremely close to the Keyblade, which also gives into the Polarity effect of a Semblance.

14Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:41 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Things were getting good, but they weren't quite interesting yet. In the meantime, before someone challenged him, he realised he should probably train, but he was honestly too comfy to move without a good cause. He spied another dummy on the other side of the room. He threw the blade, right over both the combatants and the missed ref’s head by an inch before it cut into the dummy’s. He pulled, the blade tore clean out through the back of its head. The ref didn’t look happy with him. The scowl on his face was a tell-tale sign.

He pulled on the chain, the blade missed the ref by centimetres this time before he flicked it up and safely over the fighters. Stupid ref doesn’t believe in my accuracy, if my accuracy wasn’t good I would’ve torn through his head,he thought to himself. He aimed another shot, this time it was going right through the middle of his legs, this was good training.

15Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:38 pm

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
MIo was walking around the school trying to find were things are at so if she could find her way around hopefully. "Okay lets see if i have better luck this time around and not end up outside....Again. Know what they need a map." By now she as spaced outed and ended up in what looked to be the lunch room. The smell of food felled the air and she was kind of hungry "Well sine i'm here i guess i should get something." Some time later she walked out of the lunch room.

Once again she walked around the school "I need to find were the classes are at so i won't be so lost." She than by some luck she found the class rooms. She walked and pocked her head into each room and in one of the rooms had some other people training. Mio walked into the room to see how they trained.

16Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Xidkoh

Xidkoh
Gravity was on Xidkoh's side as he used it to drop under the blade heading for his right ride and used his left leg to push himself back all while staying barely off of the ground. He would roll backwards just as he hit the ground and use momentum to bring himself back onto his feet. "My life lost it's worth to me long ago, and thus swearing on it would not be to your advantage. I do know ho to keep a secret though." Xidkoh had lied slightly in saying his life had no value to him, but he would not be saddened to die, a thought that would startle many.

Xidkoh merely put his right foot behind his left and shifted his body in turn to dodge the thrown blade and watched his opponent advance for a slash to either of his dodging directions. Xidkoh did not move to the side or back in response, but stepped in towards the swing and blocked the movement of her arm where less force would be generated than near the blade. Xidkoh would once again take a step away from his opponent as he saw the seeming teleportation of her blades. Rei was most likely counting on him being confused by her masterful movement, but Xidkoh did not watch her movements, but her eyes while not making it obvious that he was doing so. If she would pull any trickery her eyes would most likely show where it was to happen. That it would do as Xidkoh attempted a dodge of another swing, but his wound stopped that attempt. Normally even with such a wound Xidkoh could still keep up dodging, but his opponent had the same speed and that was not good for him, but this time his shield protected him leaving less damage to be dealt overall.

Aura 200|55 HP

17Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Rei Hikari

Rei Hikari
The resolve of Xidkoh's words seemed to echo throughout Rei's mind when he mentioned that his on life lost it's worth long ago to him. Though, she was relieved when Xidkoh mentioned that he knew how to keep a secret at the very least and that made Rei smile a little. "I guess Xidkoh her is gonna get lucky to see my Semblance....but I guess I might have to use it after all despite my Keyblade just hitting him. I can't....fake polarity when it comes to bring my weapon back...it'd be too quick for a normal Polarity user..." Rei thought to herself as she essentially steeled her heart and will in order to force herself to use her Semblance, in the way it's supposed to be used. 

Though for just a brief second, while Rei began charging towards her opponent at her same speed throughout the spar so far: she took a pause in the charge as to allow her right foot to slightly dig into the ground and push off to gain a burst of speed enough to make her Semblance barely visible even to the naked eyes of the viewers here. Her left hand crackled slightly purple as another Keyblade appeared in her right hand, much different than the Lure-Breaker that was just thrown, colored a beautiful Gold and Blue with Silver Trimmings, the tip of the Keyblade seemed to have a Wing on the Right Side of the Tip while the Lure-Break itself contained a type of Corrupted Heart shape on the same side of the Tip.

Swinging quick enough for only Xidkoh being the veteran of combat to be able to track, towards his left side in order to allow him to move a little faster. Though regardless if Xidkoh allowed himself to fall into Rei's little trap a second time or not, she spun 360 Degrees Counter-Clockwise while flicking her left hand briefly in order for the Lure-Breaker Keyblade to disappear and reappear into her grip once more, using the Blunt Side of the Lure-Breaker Keyblade to aim once more towards the injured Right Side to calculate his reaction timing.
Aura: 180/200

This is where in Rei's mind, things had begun to get tricky in the technical and thinking aspects. After the spin, Rei used her right foot to slide into position where she was only 2 Meters in front of Xidkoh, thus allowing her to throw the Keyblade again from her Left Hand [Lure-Breaker] towards Xidkoh with the same Velocity as before. It'd be much more noticeable to Xidkoh when she did this same technique, though this time she simply snapped her fingers to make it disappear and immediately a split second after: threw her arm in the Left Direction while again letting her right foot dig slightly into the ground to pull off close to the same speed as just now as a Final Rush towards Xidkoh.
Aura: 170/200

This time Rei spun Clockwise in order to target Xidkoh's Right Side once more, since this same Technique had set her up into allowing for this attack to have an eighty-five percent chance at connecting towards his Right Side. Where regardless if her opponent had dodged or not, Rei would snap her fingers and quickly flicked it to let Lure-Breaker appear once more and continue her Rotation to let the Blunt Side of Lure-Breaker to connect on Xidkoh's back.

In the end, regardless of the Final Connection or not, Rei would immediately force Redemption to disappear so that only her Lure-Breaker Keyblade would be visible. To everyone else who was watching the Spar, it looked like Rei had managed to use the Polarity Semblance to it's fullest extent and abused it with her speed at the same time. In the eyes of Xidkoh, he might be baffled at how those attacks came so quickly, but at the same time would worry more about the fact how a Second Keyblade just randomly appeared into her hands and then disappeared so that the weapon she originally brought to the fight would be there in the end. "That's enough," Rei said after doing all of that, she walked towards Xidkoh with some fatigue. It seemed as if using her Semblance that much drained some energy out of the girl's endurance and probably everyone could tell not only Xidkoh but Rei herself was pretty wiped out.
Aura: 140/200

"Well Xidkoh...did you get a good luck at my Real Semblance?" Rei asked innocently to Xidkoh with a sly grin on her face, she slumped his right arm over her shoulders so that she could help him walk a little easier since the fight was pretty brutal for both of them. "C'mon, let's get to class, I think I have like 30 minutes before I leave for mine, you?" Rei said to Xidkoh with a friendly tone with some sweat dripping from her face which had extended to even her clothing as some sweat spots could be seen all around her clothing.

18Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard was stunned by the sudden increased ferocity of the battle. Upon returning Keyll's blade to him, leaving the weight behind, the girl reached her opponent and began her assault. Despite his keen eyes, trained over the years through his hunting of the forest's animals, it was difficult to comprehend just what was happening. He was unsure but he was certain he saw many colours as she attacked, not just the colour of the weapon she was holding in the beginning. There was also a strange colours of blue, gold and silver strewn throughout the battle, he even thought he'd seen some purple. What truly confused him was how she had attacked, polarity? No, she would've used that far more in a fight, taking advantage of the surroundings by taking control of even the slightest bit of metal on her opponent's body and using it against him anything from a piercing to their weapon. Why wouldn't she take advantage of her semblance and beat him with ease, instead using only using on her own weapons? These questions plagued him so. If her semblance was polarity she'd have little reason to be secretive about it. Maybe it was something else but just what he had no idea, maybe he would learn with time. He yawned, all this thinking had made him tired. He jumped from the top of the pile.

19Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:45 pm

Jigoku Mukōmizuna

Jigoku Mukōmizuna
Jigoku was literally just waking up when lieterally down the hall, many meters away he heard some type of ruckus going on. There wasn't really much for him to do however, Jigoku had honestly spent the majority of last night talking to Aka over Video Camera Chat. Jigoku was more or less getting homesick after that last chat with Aka truth be told, but he needed to become that much stronger to protect his loved ones and even his future friends and comrades that he'd make and meet here in school.

Yawning and strecthing, Jigoku put on his trademark white jeans that had appeared to have zippers while in reality just had a nice design with the metal on the edges dangling, it also occured to him that he never actually felt... hot. Which most cases Jigoku never really would feel hot, this was simply because he was used to the outside world and never if not almost never moves around very much after unlocking his Semblance which had given him the upper hand in many fights. He also wore a trademark black shirt that had chain designs towards the bottom of it, a very thin yellow scarf that seemed to literally go well with his current outfit, and to top it all off Jigoku also wore his light and decently large white hoody that didn't have a zipper to close it.

His blonde, almost golden hair flowed in the hallway as he began walking towards where the source of that ruckus earlier is at. Piercing tiger orange eyes that seemed to betray his Lynx Faunus trait slightly glowed and after about five minutes of walking towards the source, Jigoku finally reached the doors and blindly proceeded to open them. What he saw actually was what looked like an all-out spar going on between a female student who honestly looked really cute and another student who seemed to be suffering from an earlier injury. The fight seemed pretty damn even upon walking in, though Jigoku's mind changed immediately after the girl released what may be a part of her true fighting capabilities against the male student, practically blinding speeds with her weapon literally being swung at speeds that even he himself would have trouble calculating an immediate response to.

"Yari yari, those two seem to be having fun." Jigoku thought to himself pleasently as he saw another student sitting down watching the fight. It only occured to Jigoku that this student looked like a Close and Mid-Range Fighter due to the weapon in sight, he forgot the name of that weapon in origin but knew it's combat prowess was something to never take lightly. "Oh... that semblance though... why do I feel like I've seen it once before?" Jigoku pondered but let it go as he shrugged and walked over to the male student sitting down. Upon being approximately two meters away from him, Jigoku threw a card over to the male student. Once the student would notice and catch up, he'd walk directly past in front of him over to another sparring rink.

"You look like you could use some entertainment." Jigoku said calmly with an icy cold tone towards the male student as he walked past in front of him, towards the third sparring rink in this room. The voice Jigoku inplied to the student seemed mysterious as well, and could easily attract attention to fight. More importantly if the student happened to look at the card Jigoku threw at him, it's easily noticeable that the entire card is black, save for the Amber Coloring of the Diamond shape and its value: Ace.

[Exit]

20Test of Resolve (Open) Empty Re: Test of Resolve (Open) Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard heard an almost silent whooshing noise approach him from the right, raising his hand he caught what seemed to be a piece of paper between his thumb and index finger. He heard a voice say something about entertainment followed by footsteps. His interest had been piqued but he let out a yawn upon seeing the card thrower, the scarf annoyed him. Most kind of flowing clothing were useless in a fight and only served to trap the user unless it was used to hide something and, unlike Richard's larger black scarf, his seemed far too thin and flimsy to do so. To Richard it appeared he was all face no game, caring more for his clothing than a fight.

Either he's stupid or confident Richard thought to himself, likely the latter and probably a waist of time...maybe he could prove me wrong though. Looking at the card he realised it was an ace of diamonds, on a black background. He tossed the card straight up into the air and caught it. He could use this. He cleanly cut the card in two with a single claw. Richard quickly analysed the target, Richard was the shorter of the two but his opponent carried two pistols implying that he was a ranged fighter, thus not the strongest of people. Richard had two options, sleep or fight. As tired as he was he chose the latter. He tucked the two halves of card away in his sleeves. He then picked up three dummy's heads and juggled them in one hand as he headed toward the third sparring rink after the boy.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum