You are not connected. Please login or register

A Storm On The Horizon (Open)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:10 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard felt popping all up his spine as he stretched. He hated mornings, the temptation to return to bed was far too great. Usually he'd try and get a stroll in before going to class in an attempt to wake himself up but with these new regulations he'd have to stay put and endure. He pulled up a flask and poured a cup of coffee. He then dusted the snow off part a wall and took a seat atop it, yet his feet still didn't quite touch the ground. He knew the regulation was in place for a reason, having both read about it and experienced it first hand, but he couldn't help feeling it would only worsen the school's reputation. With fewer students out there people would believe there really was a problem. Nancy had likely already spread knowledge of the school's curfew across Bellmuse and word of mouth would spread it even further. The tension was so thick it'd take a sword to cut it, maybe even something greater. But perhaps this was all his imagination, maybe he was just scared to lose another home, this thought had crossed his mind. He took a sip of coffee, white no sugar.

Asking a teacher would be awkward, if not impossible at this time. Besides where would e look. He had to get up early, if he didn't he'd get too comfy and sleep-in forgetting the time and miss classes. The light snowfall had left what must only have been a centimetre or so of snow over the entire courtyard. His were some of the first footprints to leave their mark on this early winter morning, the sun was only just up.

2A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Humming a slight tune as Oliver sat on a section of snow-coated wall in Syne's courtyard. He couldn’t help but notice Richard climb up to the wall and sit unknowingly beside him with what seemed to be a warm mug of coffee in his hands. “Heya Rich. Enjoying the curfew? I’m not…” Oliver sighed as he looked to the pizza-pocket on his lap. “So uh. Anything new with you recently?” Oliver shrugged at Richard as he took a bite from his breakfast and swallowed it down rather quickly. “I mean. It’s just my luck I wanted to go out on a bit of a practice. Then I learn there's a Curfew in effect. I mean cmon they could’ve at least TOLD me.” Oliver seemed to be ranting to himself at this point. “Er. Sorry Rich. Got on a bit of a mad rant.” Sighing Oliver looked over to Richard. “So my question stands. Sup.

3A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Azazel and Saria had just finished unpacking in their new romm at Syne. Azazel decided to take a walk while his sister stayed in there room reading her favourite book, something about this boy with superpowers or something. As if that could ever happen. As he was walking he noticed to boys around his age sitting on a wall. From what he could tell one of the boys was going off on a rant not even letting the other talk. He looked quite annoying actually. Continuing along his walk he found a nice spot to sit and watch as the sun rose I've the horizon. 'I should probably start trying to make some friends around here. It'll make everything a lot easier. Maybe those boys from earlier would be a good start? I need to let mor than just Saria into my life after all. And they are Faunus which is good.'. Sighing, Azazel got up and started walking back to where he saw the two boys before. Coming to where he saw them he noted that they were still sitting on the wall. He sighed once more. ' Here goes nothing.' he thought to himself.

4A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard sighed, turning to the boy next to himself. Somehow he'd missed sitting down next to him, Richard must be sloppy this early in the morning, "Despite all my rage I am still just a bear in a cage" he groaned, "I'm already missing the outside world. I only knew about the lockdown because of that Nancy girl. Would've been nice if head had told us in person, had an assembly and all that, but no instead we're told by a robot so she doesn't deal with the criticism face to face."

Looking closer at Oliver he remembered that he had been there that night. When those two had been there. Not only that but he'd had a closer look at them than Richard. "So what did you make of them? Those two at the beach. Worth all this drama or over hyped?"

Just as he had asked his question Richard heard footfalls in the snow, he looked a little past Oliver to see a faunus he hadn't seen before. Wings on display. He nodded as a greeting before taking another sip of coffee.

5A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:00 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver nods slightly at Richard’s views on the Curfew. “Yeah. I suppose I’m more so a bear in a cage than you are. Literally speaking that is. I found out the hard way… Regardless.” Oliver thought he saw someone walk past and toss them a quick gaze but he brushed it off as nothing and sighed. When Richard mentioned Xero and Azrael. “Meh. The Faunus seemed like a cool guy. Not sure how he could stand his blue haired friend though. He didn’t seem like a nice guy. Although they did have this off kinda air about them. They were both packing weapons. Heck the blue haired guy, Xero, had his loaded even. Could swear he’s some sort of ex fugitive or something.” Oliver tossed his hands slightly into the air beside him. “But what do I know. I’m just some Ex Old White Fang kid who attends a hunting academy.” Sighing slightly as Oliver began to stare off into the sky and look at the clouds. Imagining them in shapes like he used to with his Sister in their back-yard in Vale.

6A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
As Azazel approached the two shorter boys on the wall he noted that while the boy on the right had noticed him, the one to the left, the annoying sounding one, had not. When he was standing just a few feet behind them he started to speak, "Hello, I'm sorry to be a bother, my name is Azazel Macross and I've just enrolled here with my younger sister Saria. Seeing as I'm new here I was wondering If you could tell more about this place and the curfew I've been hearing about? As I understand, a grimm made its way inside the school?". Azazel also noticed that the one on the right had a flask of coffee. Azazel loved coffee. "Is that coffee!? I haven't had coffee in weeks. Can I have some please?" Azazel asked all in one breath. "Sorry. overreacted." He apologised. He then sat down next to the boy with the coffee and waited for them to speak.

7A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:18 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Fugitives? Richard pondered. Maybe but would a fugitive get a weapon such as his so easily? Not unless his buddy had helped him out, or perhaps someone higher. To have the guts to not only threaten but pin a student did suggest he was powerful, if not he had friends who are. Richard did agree about the other boy, he at least appeared calmer than his comrade. Richard yawned, "Hopefully this'll all just blow over soon."

His ear twitched as the winged boy spoke up. "Richard Lionheart, and I might've given you some if it weren't for the curfew, my supply is low and I have no idea when I'll get to restock" he grunted. "I hear the curfew was put in place in reaction to the attack on a student at the beach, likely an overreaction because the grimm attack you mentioned had happened just a short while before that scaring people into a sense of insecurity. I don't know much about said attack though, only heard about it through hearsay and the news. Oliver do you know anything more?"

8A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver nods noticing what he thought tossed him a glance earlier did in fact toss him a glance and walk up. Revealing it to be a Faunus with wings no less. “Evenin’. I’m Oliver Balcross. I’ve got a sister myself but. She’s at home in Bellmuse.” Oliver sighed slightly and he looked back to Richard. “Yeah I can elaborate. See the student who was attacked was that Ius girl. Y’know the girl in scarlet. Anyway Rei was there too.” He seems to cut himself off as he takes in a thought. ‘I think she’s got the hots for me… Eh. Weird thoughts.’ Shaking his head violently from side to side. “Eh. Sorry. Got sidetracked by my thoughts. Regardless. Ius seemed to be creeping. Or so that Xero character claims. But I suppose by the end of it all I just came to relax at the beach and got myself caught up in some interesting events. I guess one could say fate would have a hand in it.” Oliver shrugged slightly and devoured his pizza pocket. “Mmmm… Salmon…” He reached into his back pocket and pulled out some salmon jerky.

9A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Ursa

Ursa
URSA
Level 6, 200 HP

Three Faunus sitting outdoors, chatting as it seemed. The Ursa Minor had been laying in a bush for god knows how long, sleeping mostly. However now, it was time for a bit of a snack. This particular Ursa much preferred a night time meal, but lately he had seen very little to feed off of. However he did notice these three now, woken up by their negative feelings. Their frustration, confusion, and dislike of what he heard to be called a "curfew", whatever that meant. All it knew was that these three were ripe for the picking. He at least wanted one. There were so many people around the world, who would miss just a single one? The fur on the Grimm's back bristled, and it let out a growl before blasting out of the bush and lunging for the winged faunus. So what if it was a bit bright outside? If they weren't gonna come out at night, this was a good alternative at least.

10A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:47 am

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Azazel nodded silently before speaking. "That would explain the curfew. But how did a Grimm even get on campus? Aren't there supposed to be huntsman guards all over the place? Where were they?". As Azazel asked this he thought he heard a rustling in the bushes behind them but brushed it off as the early morning breeze.

"What about the girl who was attacked, Ius, you said her name was, what happened to her? Was she injured?". Azazel swore he heard another noise in the bushes, like a growl but ignored it in favour of continuing his questioning.

Azazel would fear for his sisters safety if he wasn't so certain of her ability to protect herself. "Has this happened before or was it an isolated incident? More importantly, could it happen again?" He questioned the boys. Another noise. He was sure of it now, there was someone or something was in the bushes. He nudged Richard with his elbow nodding his head backwards towards the bushes expressing his suspicions.

11A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:01 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
"Well guards have to take breaks at some time and I guess they can only afford to hire so many at once. Besides, the academy is surrounded by forest, anything could be down there." Richard pointed out, taking another sip.

As for lus, it looked like she was fine, just got shoved about a bit is all. Nothing she couldn't recover from" he recounted.

"Well it- Richard felt the winged boy elbow him and immediately heard a growl emit from behind them. Dropping his cup he quickly tore a strip from his scarf with his sloth-bear claws and flicked it far to the right, it landed around four and a half meters away a new record for him throwing a cotton square of that size. Whatever that was it sounded big. In fact it sounded almost identical to an Ursa’s roar. He elbowed Oliver and nodded backward before quickly switching places with the piece of fabric he threw and turned to face the wall he had been sitting on.

HP 130
Aura 160

12A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver sat there lost in his Salmon as the other two exchanged information with eachother. However Oliver did notice a rustling from a nearby bush alongside rather guttural a growling sound. Eventually he felt Richard nudge him in the gut with his elbow. Hearing the growl again Oliver’s eyes dropped into an alert squint. Searching around for the bush the sounds originated from. Once he found said bush he glared at it patiently waiting. Eventually an Ursa Minor leap out and tackle Azazel. "Hold on Az. I got you!" Oliver began to reach for his weapon but he began cursing in his head as he noticed he did NOT have Malevolent Wyvern on him. He flared is claws out and stared down the Ursa. Oliver emit a rather loud grunt as he pushed himself off the wall and slashed his claws towards the Ursa’s face, the obsidian shine of Oliver’s nearly night black claws glimmering in the early morning light as they descended directly for it’s blood-red eyes in attempts to claw them out.

((Important Notice!: If you have any issues with the content in the post. (Namely either Azazel or any other offended party. Please PM Leena about any greivances you may have. As all content of the post has been pre-approved by her prior to posting. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your RP Experience. - Totally Oliver Disclaimer Android 0L1V3R))
OOC:

13A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Ursa

Ursa
The Ursa successfully tackled the winged one, licking its lips and roaring again in the faunus' face. Another of the three seemed to be replaced with a small cloth, but the Grimm paid no mind. After all, it had its snack already in its grasp. The bear of darkness brought a mighty paw down to the bird's side, aiming to rough up the meat a bit. However, before it could actually begin to eat, it felt a pain suddenly flash across his nose. It stood on its hind legs and roared, louder than before, and then swatted at the offender: the faunus with the green eyes. It then tried to bring its front legs down on top of him to crush him. It seemed that the battle had suddenly gone from picking off one person to dealing with two. Whatever, the more the merrier. It just meant that the Ursa would eat pretty well tonight.

180 HP

14A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Azazel was pissed. He had been so shocked when Richard had suddenly disappeared and been replaced by a piece of cloth that he had been unable to dodge the Ursa Minor that currently had him pinned to the ground. He had known something was in the bushes but hadn't expected a Grimm of all things. It was surprising to say the very, very least.

Snapping back to reality he noticed that the Ursa was bringing its paw down to claw at his side. Azazel swore he heard someone shout a shortened down version of his name, he didn't appreciate that, only Saria could do that. Azazel closed his eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. He opened his eyes to see the Ursa reared up on its hind legs roaring in pain. He took this opportunity to roll to his right, away from the Grimm. Standing up he saw that Oliver was to his immediate right, claws bared and in a combat stance. Looking back at the Ursa he noted that it had recovered from the pain of what he assumed was Oliver's attack and ready to charge again. Reaching for his weapon Azazel realised he had left it in his room witha Saria. ' Damnit! Just when in need it, I don't have it!' He thought angrily. Thinking on what to do, he decided he'd have to use his semblance. Drawing on his aura he spread his wings and flapped them at the Ursa, sending around 10 feathers flying at the beast. Of the 10 feathers, 7 missed and three lodged themselves in the grimms front left leg. 'That should at least slow it's movement.' Azazel thought hopefully.

OOC:

15A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:58 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard quickly tore four more strips from his scarf and skewered them on his claws. He drew Keyll in his shortened form from under his scarf. He gritted his teeth, it was lucky he'd planned on practising later (if he could be bothered). He extended Keyll to a meter and a half before jumping forward and whipping it at the beast's shoulder, attacking from its left side. While doing that with his left he flicked a piece of fabric from his right, it landed just beneath the Ursa's hind legs. Once he landed he quickly jumped again, this time ending up behind the Ursa. He had to set up the battlefield and it looked to him as if the others were unarmed, granted bird boy had his feathers and other bear his claws, this wasn't good. This wasn't exactly the ideal situation for Richard's semblance however just over that wall was part of the expansive forest surrounding the academy. He'd have to find a way to use the plants, even if it meant pulling up a bush or cutting the top off a tree.

HP 130
Aura 160

16A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver sported a short smile in celebration of his hit on the Ursa. However his smile was short lived as the Ursa slammed it’s paw into his side. Oliver hit the ground with a skid and slid sideways just fast enough to slide past the Ursa slamming down in aims to crush him. Flipping to his feet having just escaped being crushed. Oliver looked around and noticed small fabric squares scattered about the square. ‘Aaah. Using your semblance are we? I suppose I should do the same…’ Oliver began the search for the nearest wooden object. Taking notice of a park bench that looked like it could hold at least 5 teachers on it, Oliver nodded and decided that such bench should do nicely, Oliver concentrated on the bench Oliver lifted it up in to the air and swung it towards the spinal area of the ursa’s neck. “That’s for hitting me stupid Grimm!”

OOC:

17A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Ursa

Ursa
The Ursa grunted triumphantly as it successfully hit the faunus boy on his side. However, this also caused him to miss his follow up attack, the one where he would have crushed the boy under his might. Ah, no matter. In all reality, the ursa cared not for how the meal was prepared, as long as it enjoyed the meal itself. However, things turned... Well, Grimm, fast for the Ursa Minor as suddenly its leg was hit with a few feathers, of all things. No, they did not hurt much, but it distracted the bear. As it looked up at the bird who attacked him, he was hit in the side by one of the weapons owned by the faunus who had yet to do much of anything. Well, up until that point any way. The beast reared up in angry pain and met a bench with its face, falling over to its back and rolling to it's side. It grunted as it slowly got up, now with considerably less energy than it had before. It gave up on these humanoids, and began to lumber away. It was not worth the battle that could not be fought.... As if. It roared with fury and charged. Charged at what? It didn't care. It needed to hit something, anything, in hungry vengeance. It was full on berserk, slamming through everything that got in it's path.

137 HP

18A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Azazel looked on as his feathers did little to nothing to the Ursa. "Of course I can kill a Beowulf at age 8 but at 16 I can barely scratch an Ursa minor! How does that work?!" He complained to himself. He then watched as Richard attacked it with his weapon while Oliver used what appeared to be his semblance to throw a bench at it. Noticing that the beast was charging directly at them, Azazel spread his wings and took off into the air. "Up here you dumb beast! Come on up here!" Azazel shouted down to the Ursa. Hoping to take the Grimms attention away from Oliver and Richard, he once again fired his feathers at the Ursa hoping he could deal some sort of damage. 'This would go much easier if Saria were here' He thought as his feathers went through the air. 'This is getting tedious'.

OOC:

19A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:39 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
The bench had shattered as it hit the Ursa, things were now in his favour. There were more than enough objects for him to switch with now. The Ursa's reaction to taking the bench to the neck only improved these standings. First it rolled past Richard then Richard nimbly dodged around the Ursa as it ran passed in its mad dash. Mid dodge Richard stuck out a blade, hoping to have it slice along the Ursa's side. He then quickly assessed the area. Two larger parts of the bench were lying, sprawled on the ground while smaller chunks of the benches' center lay scattered mostly concentrated on the left of where the Ursa was running. He readied his weapon, spinning a blade. A plan was coming to form within' his head. They had the Ursa on the ropes. Now knowing of Oliver's semblance his action would prompt Richard's reaction.

20A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:01 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver huffed in disappointment as his bench shattered on the Ursa’s face. “Darn. There goes that…” He saw the Ursa rear up and charge towards them. Barrel rolling sideways Oliver wiped the sweat from his brow. “Guys. We need a strategy than just performing hit and run.” Oliver watched as the Raven Faunus jumped into the air and shot more feathers at the Ursa. Taking the time to examine the courtyard Oliver looked towards the dorms overlooking the courtyard. He saw the window to his own dorm and gained an idea. ‘I hope the Headmaster doesn’t kill me for this…' Oliver focused rather intently and gripped the handle of Malevolent Wyvern with his semblance. He used weapon to smash open the window overlooking the courtyard. Glass flew out into the air. Oliver flared his aura as the glass shattered over his shoulders. Oliver’s weapon flew out from the rain of glass and into his hand. “Sweet.” were the only words Oliver said before leaping through the air off of the fountain to bring his axe down on the Ursa’s skull. In aims to saw into it’s bony skull.

OOC: Health & Aura:

21A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:31 pm

Ursa

Ursa
The Ursa minor went after the hunters relentlessly, but stumbled when a barrage of feathers once again hit him on his left flank, all ten of them making their mark. The beast kind of hopped and stumbled to the side in order to maintain balance, right into the clawed faunus. However, the boy dodged, Slicing his weapon into the Grimm. It roared in pain so intense, it was a wonder why more humanoids hadn't come yet. The ursa growled maniacally as it continued to run around in fury, though the energy was starting to fade. When the third faunus brought a weapon that he had apparently summoned down upon the bear's armored head, the bone cracked a bit and the creature became dizzy, slowly stumbling around, not knowing where anything was or what was going on. Was it this hard to get a snack? It had eaten before? That was wrong here?

77 HP

22A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:58 pm

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Azazel smirked as he saw all ten of his feathers making there mark. 'Good. at least I'm doing some sort of damage' Azazel thought to himself with a smirk. He saw the Ursa stumble into Richard's attack and roar out in pain causing Azazel to grin. 'These guys are pretty good' he thought to himself as he watched Oliver bring his weapon down on the beasts head. 'Well. I cant let them do all of the work now, can I?' Azazel mused before flying down to the ground and getting ready to fire off another barrage of feathers at the grimm. Pulling back his wings he once again sent his feathers at the Ursa hoping he could deal some more damage. It wasn't until after he had let the feathers fly that he realised that Richard and Oliver were still in the way. "Ah shit..." was all Azazel could say as the feathers flew at both friend and foe.

OOC:

Last edited by Azazel Macross on Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

23A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Well he didn't quite do what I wanted him to but whatever Richard thought to himself as Oliver brought his weapon down atop the beast's head. One of Keyll's blade spinning he crouched in preparation to pounce then he switched places with part of the destroyed bench the instant he switched he leapt, the still spinning blade angled to spin up and cut the Ursa's throat. Landing he quickly spun to face the Grimm, keeping the chain spinning in front of him as a shield of sorts. It was only now that Richard noticed a single black feather lodged between one of the links. Looking up he shot the bird faunus a glare. If his blade hadn't been spinning the shot could've hit him, surprised him and left him open to an attack from the Ursa. The odds of Azazel getting any coffee were now dwindling. However it was clear the Ursa's strength was diminishing, that last hit form Oliver had stunned it and it's stumbling movements only proved that they had it close to loss.

HP 130
Aura 150

24A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:12 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Smirking to himself. Oliver briefly celebrated his hit only to lose his balance slightly from the Ursa’s slow stumbling. However as gravity would have it. Oliver was not staying atop that Ursa. However due to Oliver’s firm grip on his weapon. Malevolent Wyvern came with him. Hitting the ground with a rather disconcerting thud. Oliver rubbed the back of his head as a night black feather whizzed right past his nose. Just barely missing him. ‘Well that happened. I don’t think he intended that but ok.’ Re-assessing the situation. Oliver decided to do what he did best when it came to fighting Grimm. Beating the ever-living shit out them with Malevolent Wyvern, However not without a strategy. “Alright guys… I got a strategy. Azazel, Rich. Flank it. I’ll go at it straight on.” Oliver nodded to his comrades as he stared the Grimm dead in the eyes and charged it ‘If all goes according to plan. We should be able to pin it straight in the forehead with a well timed stab with Richard’s weapon or one of Azazel’s feathers.’ Oliver seemed to be strategizing mid flight.. However his strategizing moment ended swiftly as he swung his weapon sideways towards the spot where he previously struck in aims to do as he did previously. However his strikes would slice a cross pattern into the Grimm’s skull if the second hit were to connect. As if painting a target on the Grimm’s forehead.

OOC: Health & Aura:

25A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Empty Re: A Storm On The Horizon (Open) Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Ursa

Ursa
The world was spinning, the beast could not collect itself as it desperately tried to regain its own balance, moaning and groaning as to stumbled carelessly around. Its vision was blurred, but it attempted to grasp some kind of focus onto one object. One moving object. The first one it spotted was the Winged ones. It could have sworn there was only one, but it seemed it had multiplied itself sore something, because there were now two blurry winged faunus. No natter the number, the attack was still the same. a barrage of night colored feathers hurling toward the Ursa, who had absolutely no reflexes required to do anything about it. most of them connected, causing him to stumble even more, and then immediately getting hit in the neck by the chain scythe. The beast then fell, gasping for breath has the final blow was suddenly dealt to its head. It lay limp for only a few moments before disintegrating into nothingness.

-Ursa Defeated, 1000 Lien and 800 exp per person. You may now spin the bonus wheel (resources forum) and continue on with your topic. Thanks for letting me crash.-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum