You are not connected. Please login or register

Roaming around town [Open-3/4]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:32 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd decided to visit the town of Bellmuse since he never had the chance before. Coming from Vale and not being the kind to go out a lot when he was younger, Lloyd felt a little overwhelmed by this new experience, this new place. He visited shops,cafe, library, park, literally anything because all of this felt new to him. Only one problem came to his mind after a couple of hours of roaming around: since the town was new, Lloyd didn't have a clue of how to get back to the academy. He could just ask how to get there, but he also wanted to continue his little visit of Bellmuse. "But what about the curfew?" did he thought to himself, as he sigh. Lloyd started to walk, aiming to get back to Sine, but he was going in the wrong direction...

Last edited by Lloyd Vanheim on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:35 am

Krystal Lee

Krystal Lee
As Krystal was walking around the town, admiring all the things that she saw that she didn't see in her past. The expression on her face was very child-like. As she looks from side to side, glancing at all the shops, she sees a crowd gathering at a distance. Curiously, she runs towards it, not bothering with her surroundings. She kinda liked large crowds, even though she was a bit shy sometimes. "What's going on there~?"She asked herself with a child-like tone. She had a few questions buzzing around her mind until she bumped into someone. She landed on her bottom. "Ouch."

3Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:11 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd turned around as he felt pushed in the back. He didn't noticed what it was or rather who it was until he looked down. A little girl was siting on the ground after she fell. "Oh my, are you alright mademoiselle? Here let me help you." Lloyd the little girl to stand on her feet and an expression on shame appeared on Lloyd's face. "I am terribly sorry, are you hurt anywhere? I should have been more careful." Even thought no one was really at fault here, Lloyd was felt the need to apologize. He looked carefully at the girl to see by himself if she was hurt, but she seemed ok.

4Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:40 am

Krystal Lee

Krystal Lee
Krystal looked up to see a man. "I'm alright. How about you?"She asked the man as she took the man's hand. She shook her head at the man's apology. "I should be the one who is apologizing. I was the one who was running and not aware of their surroundings after all." She scolded herself mentally, she should've been on guard at all times and not let some gathering crowd distract her.
She grinned. "Do you need to go somewhere, mister? By the way, I'm Krystal Lee!"She asked as she introduced herself. "I could show you there if you want!" She offered. Even though she doesn't go around too much. She made sure she remembers the map of Bellmuse off by heart.

5Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:58 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd smiled of relief as the girl was alright. He looked at her a moment as she seemed trustful to introduce herself to a perfect stranger. He then bow slowly as he introduce himself. "The name is Lloyd, Lloyd Vanheim, at your service, or it is what I would say in normal circumstances. I will agree on your offer." He then thought of the curfew, and he wondered if he would have the time to explore the city a little more with an experienced guide by his side. "I'd wish to find a small cafe that has a little, je-ne-sais-quoi, but i can't find any. With the curfew at the academy I'm not sure if I could be back on time. So if you know of a place that isn't too far, Ill be in your dept."

6Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:39 am

Krystal Lee

Krystal Lee
Krystal nods slowly. Where has she heard of the cafe before? "That cafe? I'm not that sure it's that close. Probably near the far center of the town."She said. She was having trouble of the exact point. "Academy? Perhaps you go to Syne?! I go there too!"She exclaimed. After that she went back to the matter at hand. "It's not quite near the academy. From here to get to the cafe is about a 15 minute walk and you only have about 20-25 minutes. Also from here to the academy is about 10 minutes so I don't think you would have that much time. I'm sorry that I let you down though." She apologized, ashamed of herself that she couldn't help the man.

7Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:50 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
"Don't worry, you're not letting me down." Lloyd felt the need to raise her moral someway. Since he didn't really had the time to see the cafe she was talking about, Lloyd thought of something. "If you are interested, maybe someday you could show me the cafe yourself and we could enjoy a cup of coffee together, what do you say?" A sincere smile made his way onto Lloyd's face as he wanted to show that he had good intention. He then looked up his shoulder as he felt, by the crowd, something unusual but wasn't sure what was wrong. He turned back to Krystal as he repeated his offer. "So, would you be interested?"

8Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:55 am

Krystal Lee

Krystal Lee
Krystal nods once again. She even felt a bit more ashamed since he looked like such a nice man and she couldn't even repay him one bit. She looked up at him. She grinned at his offer. "Sure! I'll show you there!"She accepted it. Her spirits were back to normal. She feel a strange feeling towards the crowd now that she is much more closer. She could hear some worried tones and whispering ones. "Hey Lloyd let's go check out the crowd first. I feel something strange." She suggested.

9Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:13 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was glad that she accepted his offer. He never has a chance to do normal stuff like that back home. It would be a change of pace he'll gladly accept. He then turned again toward the crowd as Krystal mention, still sensing that something wasn't right. "You noticed too." he said,"I wonder what it is as well. Alright, let's go, but I'm going first." Lloyd didn't want to show of or anything, but even knowing that Krystal was a student at Syne as well, he felt the need to act as a protector. He then opened up the path through the crowd. As he approach the center, he noticed that some people were crouching over someone. As Lloyd drew closer, he saw that a man was hurt and people were tending to his wound. On the other side of a space made by the crowd, someone wearing a long black robe and a mask was standing there, doing nothing.

10Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:11 pm

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
Revan had need to make sure that his fridge at home was fully stocked, and what better place to go for such a thing than Bellmuse Central. The district was one of the few places that was close enough for Revan to conveniently get his food. Of course the center provided more than just food, as Revan had just walked out of one of his favorite tea shops. Revan had walked further from the center as his next stop was one less known and harder to find. As he made his way the scene before him was a woman falling over, but Revan did not step in to help as what he saw was not of two a regular bystanders. The scene before him contained two familiar figures, Revan vaguely recognized them as students from Syne Academy. Of course it was technically his job to report the students to the headmistress and make sure they were not to violate curfew again, however Revan was not told that he must fulfill such obligations immediately upon seeing a violation. Revan probably would have followed the two, but something more pressing caught his eye a crowd forming and the crowd seemed to attract the students as well, so Revan made his way into the crowd making sure to keep the two within eyesight.

Moderator Notice: I do suggest you two mind the minimum word count of 150 *Glares* This is warning 1 out of 3

11Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:42 am

Krystal Lee

Krystal Lee
As Krystal followed behind Lloyd, she couldn't help but feel nervous of what was going to happen in the center of the crowd. She cautiously touched her chainsaws just to see if she was ready if there was going to be some sort of fight that would happen between Lloyd and her and the possible enemy ahead. Since Krystal wasn't tall enough to peak over Lloyd's shoulder, which she hated very much, she moved to the side of him and saw a two men. One hurt who many people were tending too, possible fighters or something? And another who looked very suspicious by wearing a long cape of some sort and a mask. She narrowed her eyes slightly. Even is it were by pure coincidence or it was on purpose, the man clad in black had glanced at them and started charging towards them. With the sudden attack, the crowd was a mess and was dispersing from every angle which was quite hard for her to dodge and predict the man's moves. "Lloyd! We have to get to somewhere more easier to fight! It's too hard with these civilians everywhere!"Krystal calls out to Lloyd while switching from back to front to see what was behind her and where was the man.

12Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
As the crowd was dispersing because of the hostility of the man clad in black and the fact that Krystal called to him, Lloyd agreed with her. "Yeah we need to get to an opened area. I think I have an idea, lets hope it works..." He grabbed Krystal with his arm and brought her close. "Hold on tight!" He repelled himself with her toward the roof of a small shop and once again to get on a higher roof. He carefully let go of Krystal as he knew that she would probably in shock from the sudden lift off he made. He turned back to see that the robed man was following them, seemingly having them as a target. But why? Was it just a random attack? Was he aiming at Hunters for a reason?

Lloyd didn't ponder much before the man leaped in one jump onto the same roof as them. He glared at him before unfolding his weapon and activating his armor. "What did you do to the man? Why did you attacked him and now us?" The man shrugged under his large robe "I got bored waiting for you, so I decided to have some fun. You shouldn't expect me to wait patiently for too long..."
-Wait... Waiting for us?
-Not both of you, just you, Master Vanheim...
-W-who are you? Who sent you? An enemy of my father? Then go tell him that my "father" doesn't care about me anymore, he won't get money from having me as an hostage...
-Oh but boy, it's no enemy that sent me... I was asked to get you back to Vale... By your father himself...

Lloyd stepped back hearing the man's words. He wouldn't believe it. Why would his father would want him back at the mansion? There was no apparent reason to it so Lloyd dismissed it as some bluff. "You're lying, my father wouldn't want to see me again even if he was on hi dying bed. So what reason would he have given you that would prove what your saying?" The man threw him a letter before turning away. "I was asked to deliver this if you didn't want to follow me. If you thought your father would send someone to kill his own son, you might be as monstrous as he is... The man didn't gave Lloyd enough time to reply that he jumped down and disappeared in the crowd. Lloyd looked at Krystal as he folded his lance and returned his coat to his normal form. "I-I'm deeply sorry for what just happened... I guess my past will haunt me even here..." He gave her a small smile, trying to look unfazed by all this. He forwarded his arm toward her the same way he did earlier but this time waited for her consent. "I think we can get down now, don't you think?"

13Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:08 am

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
As he approached the crowd it began to disperse revealing a black cloaked figure charging at the students. Revan tracked the figure's movements and the students who he seemed to be chasing. He watched the students move onto a roof, which prompted Revan to move to a spot where he would have a better angle on such the roof. The spot which gave such an angle happened to be in front of another vendor, the owner of the stand seemed to have been scared off by the commotion.

The Robed man followed the students onto the roof, as he watched Revan grabbed an apple from the vendor which he was standing by and left the payment for it on the apple on the table as events unfolded. "You don't see something like this every day." Revan spoke to himself before taking a bite of his recently purchased apple. He watched the robed man and the students who were on the roof as they seemed to exchange words which Revan could in no way make out. The way he was acting, one would be more likely to assume Revan was watching a movie, than an interaction between a man who had just harmed a random civilian and a couple of students who went to his own school. To Revan it was just entertainment, as long as the students weren't dying or seriously injured they would be fine, and if he needed to he could always step in.

The conversation between the mysterious man and the two students seemed to grow heated for a while before some kind of exchange was made. Once the robed man had fulfilled his duty he jumped off the building and used the crowd as his ticket out. While he was expecting more fighting Revan was still glad that no students got seriously injured under his watch, even if said students didn't know that they were being watched.

14Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:40 am

Krystal Lee

Krystal Lee
Krystal's eyes widen as she was suddenly carried to the roof by Lloyd. This wasn't the best ground to fight for her since she preferred a more flatter surface. She observed the robed man and Lloyd, he had activated his weapon. She put her left hand to her side, seeing the even unfold and if she would have to assist him in anyway. She looked around to see if there were any civilians in the area. There was one person who looked relaxed. Too relaxed. Since she wasn't really focusing on what the two men were saying, she heard a few words like 'Master Lloyd', 'enemy' and 'father'. She was quite curious as to what happened but she shook the thought off. She had her secrets and he had his.

She looks back to the scene and saw that the robed man wasn't there any more. "It's alright. Everyone has problems that haunts them." She replied to his apology. He sounded really formal. Perhaps the reason is because he's a master of some sort? She comes closer to him and goes on her toes to reach his ears. "Lloyd while you and the other man was talking. I was observing the area and you see the guy down to our left. He's watching us."She whispered as she spared some quick glances at the man. She decided that she should confront the man.

She jumped down, approaching calmly. "If it's not rude to ask but I've noticed you here for a bit. Who are you?" She asked. She glanced around and saw a blurry red figure pass. She raised a brow, probably not with the other guy but someone who is still suspicious. "Lloyd. You see that?"She asked him as she kept glancing back and forth.

15Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:12 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
As Krystal mentioned the man watching them, Lloyd instinctively thought that it might be another man hired by his father like the first one said. He nodded before following her toward the man and stayed by her side as she asked who he was. Lloyd just stood there listening to whatever they would say as he was preoccupied by the letter now in his pocket. Not enough to not listen though. The man was eating an apple and seemed pretty calm. Lloyd had a weird feeling, like he had seen this man somewhere before, but he couldn't tell when or where. He looked familiar enough though to trust him so he didn't took an aggressive tone as he asked: "If you saw what happened, why didn't you intervene? You seem like you can handle yourself. I'd like to know, what did you saw exactly? About the man, us, our conversation... Just tell me..." He didn't want to look arrogant by asking him this, he just wondered and it came out in the end. He wanted to be sure that the man didn't thought that he was some kind of terrorist along with the robed man in this as he knew that to whoever was looking, that letter he received seems kinda suspicious even for him. As Krystal asked if he saw "that", Lloyd just had the time to turn around and see the end of a crimson shade turning at the corner, exiting their line of sight. Lloyd nodded to her, still staring in the direction where the figure went.

Last edited by Lloyd Vanheim on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The red blurry figure)

16Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Empty Re: Roaming around town [Open-3/4] Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:23 am

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
It was obvious that Revan had been noticed as two of those whom he was watching were now heading in his direction. Seeing this Revan did not move to escape or hide, but instead just took a bite of the apple which he had already paid for. The first was a female, who had made it rather obvious that she had noticed Revan's presence, asked in a calm tone who he was. The second however was more direct with questions asked in what seemed to be a slightly more aggressive tone.

While originally Revan had planned to be a little less sarcastic in his answer to the girl, the male made things just too easy to joke about "Well as you've probably guessed, I'm just a man who enjoys a good conflict, and also happens to be a connoisseur of extremely mediocre apples. On a more serious note however," Revan's statement was highly sarcastic at first, but progressed to a serious statement in a sarcastic tone when he said, "what I saw about the man, you two, and your conversation would be. Well I guess it would be a man, you two, and a conversation which would be unlikely for me to have heard from this range." Revan stayed calm in his sarcastic remarks which he made seemingly without a thought, and as he finished his reply took a third bite of the apple, which was indeed just as mediocre as he had previously stated.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum