You are not connected. Please login or register

Encounters in the Court [Open]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Encounters in the Court [Open] Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:49 pm

Quartzella

Quartzella
As Ella was new to this academy, she felt quite awkward when wandering through the halls. Every twist and turn exposed her to congregations of all social statures that she wasn’t particularly prepared for after her upbringing. As she strolled she finally found herself in the peaceful abode of the Common Courtyard which she had been habitually visiting as it was the easiest place even compared to the library to lay low and avoid the obnoxious intruders. The only issue with it was the cruel climate which this brilliant academy was set in which had the grounds often smothered in a white glossy coating of snow since it was still in the winter. A horrid season to be stuck in when she was still so new.

Shuffling through the dusting of snow, people watching her would think that the snow was even less than that as it was hard for a girl of her height to remain inconspicuous even if she was sitting down in the corner of the courtyard. Her long fluffy ears making them highly evident that she wasn’t like many of the students who were in fact human, although she had met quite a few nice faunus about the school yard as well when she first arrived.

“I can’t believe my parents wanted me to attend this, the only part of the curriculum I have come to enjoy is the researching options and most of the professors still expect you to take your job as a huntress in training.” Shivering in the cool morning air she would clasp her paws about so that her digits were now burying themselves in her oriental attire. “I hate the cold” As she settled into the base of the wall she would burrow herself down and pick out the book that was folded with the flaps of her Kimono. “The only good thing about the cold is that not many people enjoy being outside.”

2Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:43 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash trudged happily through the cold, awaiting the snowball fights and the general consumption of warm elixirs. Granted he couldn't taste the various beverages, he would pour the liquid rather aimlessly into his grill/mouth, but he knew it brought people together and as such was a good thing. He trudged through the snow, approaching the courtyard's center, he realised he wasn't the only one out. Across the courtyard he spotted a faunas girl with rather obvious ears. He approached, letting his footsteps crunch against the snow; knowing fine well that he was a rather intimidating presence. As he approached he decided to use his signature introduction, the words "Hello, my name is Flash Driver," appeared on his screen. He had seen more humans around than faunas and hopped to get on the girl's good side so he added a joke after his greeting, "Snow way it could be any colder out here is there?"

3Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:58 pm

Quartzella

Quartzella

As the nearing steps continued to crunch through the snow her ears twitched with anxiety realizing that her peaceful visit to this snow covered courtyard wasn’t gonna stay peaceful for long. Her inky black tipped ears drooped as she sighed noticing that the person had now stopped just a bit away from her location. At first she thought that burying her eyes into her book might have been the best option and hopefully drive him off but she didn’t want to be blatantly rude so she lowered the novel. It was just beginning to reach the climax that had also started her own heart pounding as she was left on a cliffhanger of a brilliant fighter being totally surrounded by swarms of grimm that were unimaginable, but it had to wait.

Relatively surprised by his appearance Ella wore an inquisitive expression mixed with a bit of confusion. “Umm, hello?” As she spoke she then noticed the screen light up with words as she began to read what it said. Understanding that his name was relatively peculiar she merely shrugged it off till she then heard the pun that followed. As if the could wasn’t bad enough and the fact that this demonic powdery snow as bad enough she was now being inundated with a snow pun.

“Very punny,” she stated unamused before responding with her own introduction. “You can’t simply call me Ella but my full name is Quartzella Lang, issues with it can be brought up with my parents. As you can see I was enjoying this book which I am intending to return to so might I ask why you found it prudent to greet me?” She didn’t sound snobby but she didn’t sound like she was in the mood to make friends either as this was usually the time she seeked for serenity.

4Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:15 pm

Coby Alton

Coby Alton
Coby found his way out to the courtyard. With this colder weather combined with the curfew , he was being kept inside for much longer than he'd have liked to be. So he bundled up and headed for some fresh air. Still being rather new to the building, it took him a bit getting down there, but he made it nonetheless. Coby smiled when he saw all the snow. His energy for now was outmatching the cold. Coby surveyed the courtyard, and noticed two people in the vicinity. Coby smiled once again realizing a chance to meet people and walked over to the two. " Hey there!" He said greeting them. " Name's Coby." He said pointing at himself with his thumb. "How are you all doing this slightly chilly day?" He asked. Coby then noticed three things: The first, that the girl was a faunus. The second that the other individual had a screen for a face, this he took as meaning the boy was an android. The third thing was that the faunus girl was reading a book. " Ooh, What are you reading?" Coby asked the girl.

5Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:19 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
He sighed internally at the girl's response. He knew first impressions were important and evidently she didn't like puns, it appeared she was more of the quiet type. He turned to face the boy; both his greeting and pun still plastered on his face. He flashed the boy a thumbs up to answer his question. Realising the struggle the duo would have to read his face he moved, aligning himself so they could both see… that is if the girl wanted to leave the book she was immersed in. He couldn’t blame her if she didn’t; there had been many a time when Flash himself had been immersed in a comic beyond the point of paying attention. As he mover he realised snow was beginning to collect on his square head, giving him a thin line of white hair. He began to ponder on whether or not he was considered bald. Could robots be bald? He wasn't sure.

6Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:13 pm

Quartzella

Quartzella
Without warning yet another figure entered the courtyard which caused Quartzella to grimace anxiously as she never drew crowds to her past  unless people wanted to fight. Peeling her posterior off from the frosted ground she would stand up at her full height a matter of inches taller than one and shorter to the other. If the other was in fact human that is as he didn’t seem to possess many human qualities especially the use of his screen. She glanced back and forth at the two huddling up in her kimono before answering the other by a bit reluctantly, “I guess if we are going to just all crowd around this corner I might as well introduce myself to the rest of the world. Quartzella, as for the book well …” She stopped a bit puzzled that they seemed genuinely interested in what she was reading and doing in the courtyard.

“It’s story of adventure and heroics actually against the grimm, ummm.” Mulling over the possibilities of why they would be inquiring such information about her she would then ask, “Why are you asking?” Her gaze was fixed on the boy before shooting sideways glances back to the boy with a monitor as a face in case he was attempting to converse more. These two were quite confusing as she continued to stand in their presence.

7Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:18 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd rushes as fast as he can toward the courtyard accidentally pushing some people in the wait. It was a crisis, he had lost the most important thing he had and so easily. It just flied off by the window. As he arrived in the courtyard, he ran along the wall that was under is window. He then saw that under his window, three people were standing. He remembered the android he saw the other day in the always, but never saw the other two before. Lloyd decided that even if they didn't know each other yet, he had to ask for there help. He walked toward them and asked: "Excuse me I need your help, please." He was exhausted of the run he had made he could barely speak. "I lost my pocket watch, it's very important to me, it must be around here somewhere." Lloyd fell on his knees from the exhaustion.

8Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:17 pm

Coby Alton

Coby Alton
Coby looked toward the android's face which had a greeting and a comment about the weather including a pun. Coby grinned and snapped both his fingers pointing towards Flash. " Eyy, Good one there, Flash." Coby watched as Flash moved back a little bit, some snow coming off of his head. Coby's attention was then drawn to the movement of the Faunus girl standing up. At her full height, Coby saw that he was now the shortest one there. That didn't really bother Coby much. Coby smiled when the girl introduced herself. "Nice to meet ya!" He said. Ella continued on about the book saying that it was one about adventure and heroics. Coby's face lit up. "ooh, which one? Those kinds are my favorite!" He said. Then Ella asked him and Flash why they were so interested. Coby's face shifted with a hint of confusion as he though of how to put his point. " Well, I mean, we're all kind of new... right?" Coby said. " And eventually we're all going to be working together, whether as teams or just as hunters and huntresses together. Why not make some friends along the way?" Coby said. " And when is it odd to take interest in another's book? Books can be interesting... sometimes" Coby said.

Just then from the door burst out another student in a frantic search to find something that he must have lost. He asked if they'd help him find his pocket watch. The student was out of breath and collapsed in the snow. Coby tuned towards the boy. "Oy, Oy, Take it easy!" He said. He went over and tried to prop the boy up. He turned to the other two. " One of you two mind helping me get him somewhere so he's not in the snow?" Coby asked.

9Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:16 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash was glad that at least one of them had enjoyed his joke. He took a bow. As the duo discussed the book he found himself agreeing with Coby; if they were going to be working together to fight grimm at some point or t'other it would be best that they knew each other. He heard the plea for help and turned to the boy, just as he collapsed in the snow. Seeing as Coby was helping the poor man up he decided he should take it upon himself to start the search. The snow was deep and the longer they waited the more difficult the job would get. The words flashed onto his screen; Primary Objective : Retrieve Watch Flashed turned 180 degrees and bent down, hands raised to swipe. It was fortunate that he had painted himself recently otherwise this could lead to rusting. The massive bot began to shovel with his large palms, carelessly flicking the snow backward; forgetting those behind him. He couldn't stop, the watch might rust or even break soon. His arms sped up, wildly throwing snow behind him.

10Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Quartzella

Quartzella

To Quartzella’s dismay yet another male came rushing into the courtyard this one seeming to be a bit more frantic as he was apparently searching. Mumbling under her breath she believe that her disgruntledness would go a miss to most of her compatriots. Thinking to herself she thought, of course just everyone start barging into the sanctity of a once peaceful courtyard and ruin all my possible hopes of quiet. The book flopped inside the sleeves of her clothes before she said, “Why are you so desperate to find this pocket watch is it a family heirloom or something?” As he collapsed to his knees she now looked down once again toward the boy a bit confused, “If so there is hardly a good reason to exhaust yourself in this type of weather you could catch yourself a cold.

She then looked over toward Coby who had apparently known this strange individual known as Flash from a previous outing. She was about to ask him whether this guy always seemed so awkward when she felt snow shoveled over the robots shoulder and covering her head and shoulder in the freezing white powder. She screeched out from cold before turning around to receive another face full of snow. Infuriated with the robotic man she yelled, “watch where you are throwing that snow!”

11Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was glad to see that he was helped by both guys. He felt relieved and bad at the same time since the android was the one in the snow looking for his watch. If only he didn't search all the academy before going for the obvious, he would be search too. Lloyd didn't want to believe that his watch was lost outside. He then raise his head toward the faunus, who ask why the it was so important to him. Then snow came falling on her head and she started to shout at the android. Lloyd couldn't help but laugh. He then stood up with the help of the guy next to him. Lloyd walk toward her and help her getting off the snow she has all over her. "Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing right now" did he said with a gentle smile. "The reason this watch is worth getting a cold over, it's because it's my mother's keepsake." Lloyd didn't use a voice to make him look like a martyr. He talk like in any normal conversation since he didn't want her to feel bad about it. He then started to help in his own search.

12Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:18 pm

Coby Alton

Coby Alton
Coby watched Flash start to dig in the snow haplessly flinging some onto Ella. Ella had asked the boy on the ground why his watch was so important that he'd put that much strain on himself. Coby helped the boy get to his feet. The boy explained that the watch belonged to is mother. Coby walked over next to Ella and watched Flash and the new guy dig. Coby looked at Ella, " Hey, you got some still on your shoulder there." He said pointing to towards his shoulder. Afterwards, Coby turned to they new guy. " Who are you anyways?" He asked curiously. Coby started looking around for any indents in the snow where anything might have fallen into."Maybe try looking for holes in the snow where it might have fallen?" He suggested. It didn't seem to be snowing that much that the snow would have covered a hole made by anything falling into the snow. From what he could see where he was, there weren't any such indents. "Unless Flash here had already buried it." He said.

13Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash hadn't heard the girl's outcry as he was too focused on finding the watch. He continued to drag his hands through the snow to no avail. Realising the watch wasn't in this area he sidestepped three steps, turned slightly and dove back in. His arms continued to flail through the snow, tossing back even more of the icy cold in almost every direction. As he looked across the frozen courtyard he quickly realised just how much ground he still had to clear. He knew he couldn't let this dishearten him, if he stopped the watch would be lost, he had to look after humans and faunas no matter what. He was about to change location again when he felt something different hit his hand. A quiet metal clank sounded. He turned toward the sound's source and began to dig faster, tossing snow in almost every direction; desperate to find the watch.

14Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Quartzella

Quartzella
Shivering from the snow that was tossed everywhere she decided that it was probably best to get out of the way from the insane robot. Quickly she slunk out from the group and across the courtyard till she was now out of the way of the snow flinging flasher. Her arms brushed as much of the snow off as possible but the rest of it had already sank into her kimono which had helped cool off her body heat murmuring softly, "Stupid snow stupid people why can't I just be left alone. Br--r-r-r-r-r." Her teeth chattered quickly gnashing across one another while she glared over toward the three strangers who had introduced themselves. "Coby, Flash, and ..." making a mental note she would try and remember their names for future use as she was deeming them all nuisances and not team worthy.

Last edited by Quartzella on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

15Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd, now realizing that he still didn't introduce himself, he felt ashamed. Normally, it would have been the first thing Lloyd would have done. He then turned to do things properly. "I'm sorry, you're right, my name is Lloyd, Lloyd Vanheim, at your service." he said as he slowly bow to show that he was sorry. " I was so into finding my watch that I was totally rude towards you, who are helping me still. Again, I'm sorry." As he finished to introduce himself, he noticed that the faunus girl tried to stay away of the cold as she walks of a little. When he saw that she was shivering, Lloyd didn't have any second thought as he took of his coat, walks towards the girl and puts it on her shoulder. " I'd rather catch a cold than to see such a beautiful lady catch one." Lloyd gives her a gentle smile before returning to help for the search of his watch. He saw Flash going faster when he turned around. Did he find it?

16Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Coby Alton

Coby Alton
Coby watched as Ella split away from the group. He shrugged his shoulders, she probably had her reasons. Coby moved out of the way as snow clumps started to fall down in a barrage as Flash dug quicker. Coby used one of his booted feet to kick snow off of one of the benches. He sat down and looked back towards Ella, she was now glaring in their direction. Coby wasn't sure how to take this nonverbal communication. He watched as Lloyd walked over and handed her his coat. Coby wondered to himself why she had come out into this weather in just a kimono. Coby watched him come back and watched them both dig a little bit more before Flash seemed to make contact with something that made a more metallic sound. He started digging more frantically and quickly. " Easy there, don't go so fast that you miss it or break it." Coby said sitting forward elbows on knees watching the other two's process.

17Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash continued to shovel, he knew it was here; it had to be here. He felt something slip through his fingers, metallic in nature. Looking down he couldn't see it, having fallen back into the snow deep snow. He heard the Coby boy's reminder that watches could be broken and decided there was a far superior course of action to that he had been doing. He knew the watch was in the area between his legs, between the snow and the ground. Stepping back and digging deep in the snow he scooped up a massive pile of snow, containing said watch. He turned to see the boy covering a girl with his jacket. He quickly made his way over, arms outstretched in front of his face.

The words, "I have retrieved your watch, here you go" displayed on his face, followed by the dumping of the pile atop the boy's head.

18Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:04 am

Quartzella

Quartzella
From across the way she continued to shake herself dry much like a canine, feline, or fox in her case would after being unpleasantly soaked by mindless people. It may have been counterproductive but she huddled down close to the grown her bushy long grey tail wrapping about around her legs as she now was basically sitting down in a hunched over position as she spied on the three. Seeing the most recently joining boy, Lloyd as he so call himself, decided that it was apparently prudent to offer a smile which caught her of guard and a bit flustered. Why the heck is he smiling at me ... and why is he saying such weird things like him wanting to catch a cold. It's not like I'm gonna catch a cold from just having a small pile of snow dumped on me~h-h-h, sneezing violent the force of it would send her toppling backward into the snow, curled up into a fetal position. She accepted the jacket despite her intentions, and it was quite nice and warm.

Lying in the snow across her back now, her tail began to sway back and forth as if it was making it's very own snow angels. "Why me," she grumbled lying in the cold powdery snow. "I should have stayed in bed ..."

19Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:28 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was totally off guard by the action of Flash. Seeing the android coming toward him with the huge pile of snow was terrorizing. A walking avalanche just waiting to be release and cause its own little catastrophe. He didn't know what to do as he saw that there was no way to stop Flash from dropping the snow on him. Having realized that the incoming frozen hell was destined to him only, he turned toward the fox girl and told her to get to cover as he was going to do something that he thought MIGHT stop the snow from getting to her as she was already sneezing from the cold and now on the ground. Lloyd decided to face Flash and use his semblance upward to avoid being buried as the android dropped the snow. It was sent flying in every direction, it was like it an icy firework. Lloyd tried to notice if there was anything that might have been in the bundle of snow he received. Then he saw it, his watch, falling slowly with the snow with a with a small metal shine. It was simply falling, but anyone that would try to grasp it this falling avalanche, would surely be covered by snow as well.

20Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:53 pm

Coby Alton

Coby Alton
Coby watched the interaction between Flash and Lloyd as flash approached him with a huge pile of snow. Flash dropped the pile and as the pile fell towards Lloyd, Lloyd shouted something to the Ella, who now looked absolutely miserable and defeated. A flash of a bit of aura and suddenly snow was flying everywhere overhead spreading out. Coby followed Lloyds gaze to where the watch was falling. Coby smiled as he reached to his back to remove the two foot long device from his back. "My turn to show off." He said standing up and pressing the button on the device, removing his weapon from carry mode. A seven foot long trident grew out from the device. Coby twirled it around keeping an eye on the watch, before sticking the head of the trident into the falling snow pile with enough finesse and at the right angle to catch the chain of the pocket watch. Coby brought the head of the trident out of the falling snow pile and set the butt of the trident down so that Coby could untangle the watch from his trident head. Coby inspected the watch, it didn't look to dinged up to him. Coby returned his triedent to carry form before slipping it back onto his back. Coby walked over to Lloyd " If it were anything else, i'd probably toss it to you." He said. "But i'd like to not risk the chance of having to find it again should you not catch it." Coby said holding the watch out to Lloyd by the chain.

21Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash, shocked that the snow had bounced up, he flailed wildly; raking through it for the watch. Unfortunately doing so sent snow flying all around and he could not find the watch. He bent over, flinging snow all around in a frantic effort to find the watch. He looked up, finally feeling defeated on to see it dangling in front of him from a post. He rose to his feet, a red line ran across his face; a sign of embarrassment. He realised he was covered head to toe in snow as a result of his furious digging. The massive bot shook itself like a dog, sending snow off in every direction. When he finally finished there wasn't a speck on him. It was only now that he remembered, everything he had done had been in close proximity to those of flesh and bone. They'd get a cold if he'd soaked them too much. He quickly noticed the faunas girl had taken shelter beneath the watch-less boy's coat. The words "I'm sorry" immediately exploded onto the bots face in massive font.

22Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:34 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver wasn’t sure what had happened. But All he knew was that he was taking a lovely courtyard stroll in the snow with his umbrella that his sister bought for him for his 11th birthday. Next thing he knew snow was flying at him from somewhere off by the benches. Quickly shielding himself with his fairly large umbrella. As it kept all the snow off of him. Oliver lifted his umbrella to find Flash Driver standing there looking rather quite embarrassed and three new students he hadn’t met before. Noticing a watch dangling from the lamp post he sighed and lifted his umbrella using his semblance to retrieve the watch inside the fabric of the umbrella. Pulling the umbrella down to his hand he picked the watch out from the umbrella platform and held it up. “Somebody loose this?” Oliver announced as he readjusted the wood-handled umbrella over his shoulder so no snow could fall on him as he pushed his headphones back onto his neck. A sound could faintly be heard from them. It sounded rather mysterious. As if it belonged to a tv show or film about classified documents or some secret organization.

OOC:

23Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:02 pm

Quartzella

Quartzella
As she lied their curled up with her legs underneath her absorbing all the cold that she could gain. She then tossed herself back up to her feet and brushed herself off a bit more to look back at the unraveling condition of everyone around. Just then Lloyd seemed to be performing his semblance in front of the rest of them. As she looked over her eyes widened as if a train had been shuttling toward her with the intent of plowing her over without any remorse. Quickly she ducked cover her own head as a few clumps of snow landed upon her, thankfully dodging the large layer that took a horizontal trajectory toward her. Again standing up she would now look up as another unknown voice began to enter the band of chaos that they had constructed. Staring over at the newcomer she would wave a bit hesitantly before averting her gaze once again to the three stooges that had caused this large mess. "You guys are such idiots," she grumbled waddling back less like a fox and more like an penguin. "And who are you exactly?"

24Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:46 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
While walking through the courtyard Sno began to sing Daughter of Evil which was originally Japanese but she was able to translate it to English  "There was once upon a time in another place an evil kingdom who no person dare to face and the ruler was a girl so mean, a tiny little princess of only age four-teen. So much furniture littered her abode her royal servant who's likeness surely shown, Josephine was what her horse was named all the riches in the world is what she had claimed." She got so caught up in the song that she ended up dancing all around the courtyard not caring if people would see her "If you're short on money thats no fearful thing just take it from those who you dangle on a string, to those who feel that they want to being me down you'll just tidy up my gown NOW BOW TO ME! Evil flowers steadily bloom with an array of colorful doom, but the weed who feel that they want to stay they will just die and feed me the same anyway." She then realized that she was out in public and thought people wouldn't like her song since people have many different tastes in music.                

(OOC: I made her sing Daughter of Evil because it is stuck in my head here is a link to the actual song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYJATjB88lI&spfreload=10)

25Encounters in the Court [Open] Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:05 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was happy and confused. It seemed that there were two pocket watch in the courtyard since both Coby and a guy that just arrived with a big umbrella had one. He was wondering for a sec how could there a second watch and the answer was easy: someone else had lost the other watch. He took the watch that was dangling from the hand of Coby and started to look at it. He was sure that he'll recognize his even in a box with a thousand similar watches. He looked carefully at each exterior details before opening it and saw the only real proof he needed: a picture of his mother. "Thank you everyone for your help, it would probably have took me several hour to find it by myself. So again, thank you very much." He made a small bow toward everyone to show grateful he was before turning toward the guy with the umbrella. " Sorry, but the watch you're holding isn't mine. It could belong to someone else though." Lloyd then turned toward the fox girl has she was asking to, maybe everyone again, who they were. He didn't know what to do about a question this vague that requires a precise answer. "Can I ask to who are you aiming that question? And also who are the idiots you're talking about? If you didn't noticed, I protected you from getting buried by a giant pile of snow earlier. I don't think it was stupid, I just tried to protect you." He gave her a little smile, fearing she would think he's angry at her for potentially calling him an idiot. At that moment, Lloyd could hear someone singing a song. The song was nice and catchy and the voice that was singing was beautiful. The voice seemed to come closer as a girl entered the court. She suddenly stop singing for no apparent reason. "Why stop the singing, it was really beautiful." did he said to the girl who just arrived.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum