You are not connected. Please login or register

Oum's death

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oum's death Empty Oum's death Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:53 pm

Griffin Ignis

Griffin Ignis
Soo...As most of you have probably heard by now, Monty Oum, creator and director of RWBY, died on February 1st, some time ago.
I just logged on for a bit because I was curious about what would happen to the site now that RWBY is dead.

2Oum's death Empty Re: Oum's death Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Well the site's still going strong, even if we do not yet know what the future holds for RWBY itself; whether rooster teeth will continue it or chose to stop is completely up to them and we should respect their judgment when they do announce an answer. For now at least we're still here happily role playing.

3Oum's death Empty Re: Oum's death Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:03 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
They are too far in Vol 3 production to stop it completely, and i definitely think its too early to assume its dead, even though That is a major concern of mine. but you never know. Look at disney. Walt's dead but you still get all the movies, TV shows, and General corporate monopolies. :o

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

4Oum's death Empty Re: Oum's death Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:42 pm

Kenton Draguntin

Kenton Draguntin
plus there is still other people that are working on the story line and what not
Rwby volume 3 is confirmed for this year

Last edited by Kenton Draguntin on Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update the post)

5Oum's death Empty Re: Oum's death Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:20 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Just because This seems like a good place to say it because of the topic, Volume 3 and beyond have indeed been Confirmed.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum