You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting of Team GLSS [Open for team members only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gisen Ceostra

Gisen Ceostra
Gisen let out a stretch as she had been lying against a wall in an under construction class room. The classroom was on a the lower east side, a floor under the school where really nobody but cutters had gone, but it was a day where new students could roam around the school and get familiar, or maybe just her -who knows. She wasn't too observant to be brutally honest, she just wanted to scope out the nice quiet places to sleep around if she was bored of being in class. Honestly, starting literal education was a bit overwhelming for her to be honest, a bit of a the butterflies really, but nothing too serious. A small case of the jitters wouldn't really affect her ability to focus on anything, but she had hoped that it would end up being easier to cope with the loud noises of other students chatter, though her hopes weren't high in any which way possible.

Another thing she had needed to get was the uniform, or to even get the information if she needed one. Still, she had gone in the garb which she had been accustomed to wearing. A green top of a rather odd wear, covering more of her front than her back. A strap had gonr up her mid section from a large sash tied around her back, up between the outside of her breasts, where it met another band that reached around her back. A pair of shoulder pieces, vambraces, and greaves were worn on her body, everything mentioned being in a green and silver color. A headband in the same colors, as well as a mask were covering a good portion of her face, but she had taken it off from time to time, mostly if she were around others. Her black hair was tied into a pony tail, wrapped by the back of her head tightly with a green cloth as well as towards the ends. her Dual set of Kama's sat on her lap as she lightly dozed off, napping momentarily while she had some alone time.

However the nap ceased when voices had come by. They passed hear and there, and chances were she could end up getting caught if she had stayed. The assassin jumped up, bouncing her Kama's into the air only to catch them once she had swayed her body to land on her feet, and she snuck out of the room and walked around, letting out a small yawn. She wondered what some places were like; maybe if they had a gym or a training room to gt herself in some exercise. She walked inside, wondering about the people she was to be a part of the team with and would join her in here. Maybe a spar could erupt to test out the metal behind this "team" she's been stuck with.

Savalith

Savalith
It wasn't that long ago that Savalith was informed about his teams being created already. He missed out on the ceremony which announced the team names and their groups so Savalith had no idea about the faces or names of his team members. Thankfully however this wasn't much of a problem as he was told in a letter that there would be a meeting for his team somewhere. Apparently he got a letter from his team leader that stated for them to meet up in the training room.

Being somewhat excited that he was about to be part of a team Savalith bought four bottles of his favorite alcoholic beverages into the meeting so that they could all celebrate with him on the teams establishment. He walked into the designated room and noticed that only one girl had arrived before him. He walked up to the women while trying to begin a conversation with her.

"Hey there!~ Sorry to ask but are you apart of my team? I don't really know the faces of anyone around here so I wouldn't be surprised if I was in the wrong room~"

He waited for the girls response hoping for her to say yes. She looked like someone who could hold her alcohol which would make her a good drinking partner. He was prepared to give her one bottle even if she had said no since he didn't want to lose a potential drinking buddy.

Gabriel Sternan

Gabriel Sternan
Teams. He'd told Veta he was looking forward to them. To being a part of one. But now he was nervous. He hadn't been nervous at the ceremony. No, then he'd figured easy come easy go. But he'd gone back to his dorm to check on his stuff when he found the letter taped to the door. It was from the captain of his team... Telling him to meet up. It was a logical plan since they didn't even know each other's names.

So now he was wandering down the various hall sucking on chocolate as he looked for the appointed location. He was dressed in his normal clothes, a purple hoodie and black pants. He had on boots that laced up around his ankles.strapped to his back in it's holster was Ebony Star, folded up for easier carrying. His tail swished back and fourth with letter in hand.

He rounded some corners and found himself lost for a short time. But it didn't take long to find the room. Inside he found a woman and a man, both student looking, conversing. He didn't want to interrupt... but they were the only people in the room. As he got closer the nervousness settled in again. But his care free smile hid it rather well. "You two wouldn't happen to be the people I'm supposed to meet, would you?"

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
Appearance:

Liona walked the halls of the castle like school knowing exactly where she was going. She had some sort of letter from a 'Gisen' regarding Team GLSS, or Glass. Liona was sure she had heard that name somewhere before, though she couldn't quite pinpoint exactly where... Well, the contents of the Letter said that the new team was going to mingle with each other. So she probably heard the name during the match up ceremony. Yeah, that made sense. Either way, Gisen had decided on the location where the four members of Glass would meet, so that was where Liona headed.

She walked in the room with a smile, excited to be greeting her new team members. She had wanted to be leader, but that would probably be seen as favoritism since Liona WAS the headmaster's daughter, not that anyone knew that. Liona made sure to keep it that way. Anyway, She opened the door and what she saw when she entered the room made her frown. She saw three people, the two she focused on being humans. Her team was overrun by humans. Awesome. She promptly spun around and left the room without so much as a glance back.

She got a good halfway down the corridor before she stopped. There had been a third person there with the humans. And she gad definitely seen the ears. He was Faunus. She walked back to the room and stood next to the Faunus boy. NOW she remembered who Gisen was. The black haired human from the day before school. Liona stood with her arms crossed and body angled slightly away the group.

Savalith

Savalith
"You two wouldn't happen to be the people I'm supposed to meet, would you?"

As Savalith was conversing with the only girl in the room he turned to face the newest member of his team. The man seemed somewhat lost. Similar to how Savalith was a moment ago so if it was possible to help the guy out then that's the move Savalith would take. He placed down all his drinking bottles on a near by table and walked up to the man while holding the letter Savalith received earlier this morning.

"I'm not sure if I'm in the right place myself but if you got the same letter as mine then we're probably in the same group~ If so then let me introduce myself. I'm Savalith. Savalith Qualafin Luckens of the Luckens house. But you can call me Savvy for short~"

Just as he was about to ask the man for his name in return, a girl had opened the doors to the room while exiting only seconds after. Savalith wasn't sure on what just happened or why she arrived to the place so he just considered that she accidentally came into the wrong room and left after she figured it out.

"Hows about I offer you a drink? I originally bought these refreshments to celebrate anyway so the more the merrier~"

Ignoring the girl that just left Savalith went back to the table filled with liquor bottles so he could grab some for the for his new potential teammates. He held two bottles in both his hands and offered one to the man while noticing that the girl who just left moments ago came back out of nowhere and stood right next to her faunus kin. She proably came back while Savalith was organizing the drinks. At first sight Savalith compared the two and came up with an obvious miscalculation. They were both standing next to each other, they looked like they knew one another, they were also both faunus but they did not look alike at all. This all came to one big misunderstanding as Savalith didn't bother to give his idea a second thought nor was he thinking about what he was going to say next.

"Oh! So you brought your girlfriend along with ya eh?~ Nice. We got enough drinks to go around so hows about you both stay for a little while longer before you leave? It'll be nice to get to know each other~"

Gabriel Sternan

Gabriel Sternan
Gabriel watched 'Savvy' with some interest during introductions. Before he could introduce himself another Faunus came in and left right away. Rather abruptly too... Had some rule been broken? Before he could ask Savvy was offering him a drink.

Now, Gabriel was one to take people at face value. Juice, and punches, were often to referred to as refreshments. Again, before anything could be said the strange faunus girl returned and stood close to him. It was... strange behavior but something he could cope with. After all... maybe she thought she was lost and came back? And she was cute, so that helped put Gabriel at ease.

"Thanks," he took the drink, but neither opened it, nor really focused on it. It must have been some really expensive juice or punch if it came in such strange bottles for it. His next comment however... was unexpected.

"W... what...? We're n-not-" Gabriel cut himself off as his face heated up. No doubt his face was fifty shades of red. He took a shaky breath to calm himself down long enough to get a coherent sentence out. "We're not together like that. This is the first time I've seen her."

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
The Glass Lion

When Liona returned to the group, the Human male was organizing drinks, offering them to the rest of the team. Of course, Liona refused it, barely even looking in the man's direction. First of all, she didn't drink. She knew what alcohol did to people. Secondly, even if she did drink she sure wouldn't take it from a Human. Was she acting the same way the humans treated the Faunus? Yes, but they were the ones to do it first. Why be nice to them when they aren't nice to her own race? There was no reason for respect, especially since this drunkie had no position of authority what so ever.

Of course, she was being pretty passive about it until the man spoke again, mistaking her for the Faunus boy's girlfriend of all things. She abruptly turned to face the human boy, Anger clear in her gaze. Still she refused to speak, knowing that any word she said would be in blinding rage. How DARE this human boy suggest something like this?
I won't live in a shadow

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum