You are not connected. Please login or register

Duster's random helper... [Private:Denz/Sammey]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Denz Strife

Denz Strife
Denz was bored. Like really bored. You know the feeling you have when you have nothing to do and yet you want to do everything? Well Denz was stuck in that. He wasn't allowed to join any class here at Syne since, well, he already completed them all when he was traveling from academies to academies. All he had left to do was work on small jobs to get the money he needed. If you wonder what he is doing in a school to train "Hunters" when he completed all the classes, well, he never attended the finals because he thought it was a waste of time. So he ended up each and single time failing while during all the semesters he was in the top grades.

As he walked in front of a billboard with some papers pinned into it, Denz stopped and took a quick look at it, maybe there was a job he could do. He was munching on a pizza slice without holding it with his hand, just his mouth, as he picked one of the papers. It was an assignment to hunt some Grimms that were sighted in Skylight Woods. Someone already signed up for it but Denz decided that he would join as well, so he directly headed toward the area where the beasts were last seen.

Now at the place were he aimed to be, Denz looked around. He was wondering if he would see the person that signed before him, or if the Grimms would show up first. He was so focused on the far end that his vision that if someone or something would walk right beside him, he wouldn't notice.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey was about to walk out of the class being the last students to lave, The professor than called her over "Sammey I've seen you haven't done any hurts so i want you to sign in for one today ok?" Sammey had her head down looking at the floor and nodded "Ye-yes professor." The professor smiled "Ok than good luck on there." She than walked to the billboard and found a hunt some Grimms that were sighted in Skylight Woods. She than signed up for it and took off to get ready for it.

She got to her room and got her combat outfit on and her weapon. She than headed to the area where the grimm was last seen to be at. *I-i hope someone els is going to come but at the same time i hope not. I Something hate being so shy like this i'll have to some how get over this one day.*

Denz Strife

Denz Strife
Denz was looking everywhere, so much and with so much intensity that he was now pissed that no one seemed to be around, not even the Grimms that he was supposed to kill with that other "Hunter". Sammey, if he recalled correctly. Not that it was important who she was really as he knew no one here at Syne, or at least he thought...

He decided to sit down and sighed as he gave up on his search for anything and anyone. Denz just flopped on his back and looked at the sky. He started to doze off a little as he didn't got much sleep recently because of some insomnia. It was so calm and peaceful that he could enjoy a nice nap. He would have been able to sleep, if only a bright white figure didn't disturbed the green background that the hills were making. He sat back to be able to get a good look and saw that it was a girl, probably Sammey, so he waved at her to let her know he was there.

Sammey White

Sammey White
As she waked into the Skylight Woods it looked clam and peaceful. Sammey than took off her bow form her back and held it in her hand at the ready. There was a soft little wind blowing and it felt good. Sammey outfit was really too good for some were like this were everything is almost green and brown. Sammey was white a little bit of blue *Hmm maybe this wasn't the best outfit to wear it's going to be hard to hide in the trees or anywhere els.* As she walked for a bit she seen someone sitting on the floor *I-is he or she were for the hunt as well? Or for something els?* She than waved "H-hello ar-are you here for the hunt?" Yelling as loud as she can but it' wasn't that loud. It sound like someone was doing a soft yell. The person than started to come in to view it was a man.

Denz Strife

Denz Strife
Denz slowly walk up toward the girl. He didn't hear her as she seemed quite shy so he had the feeling he was speaking first. "Hey, what's up? I'm Denz, you must be Sammey. It's nice to meet you. So how are you doing? Feeling good for the hunt? I'm here to help you. I was kinda bored today..." Denz wasn't going to beat the bushes around. He wanted to get the job done quickly and efficiently so they had to work together in their search for the grimms.

"I joined you on this hunt to give you a hand, hunting alone may or may not be easy depending on your adversary and/or their numbers. So having a partner can really save lives. I hope you don't have any objection for my presence? Even if you had though, I wouldn't leave... I need something to do..." He wanted to be sure she would understand that he was going to help her no matter what. He forwarded his hand toward her. "So, partners for now? Don't worry, I'm not the kind the pull a cheap trick to get money out of it... I'm here to help and you can keep all the spoil if you want afterward. Just let me help you by killing grimms and time. Deal?"

Hunter Beta

Hunter Beta
Hunter was just wondering aimlessly. It was a rather enjoyable day. the sun was shining only a handful of clouds in the sky, and it wasn't too windy. As he wondered around he ends up at a small square. when he arrived at the square he spots people at the notice board. Curiosity got him over to the notice board. He examines the various messages on the board. only one stood out a Hunt mission. Hunter looks at the other notices to see if anything else intrested him. not seeing one he takes the paper. he then tries his best to get to the right location. he arrives at the area to see the two one an armored warrior, and a woman dressed in bright white. he aproaches these two. "Um excuse me is this the meeting location for the Hunt?" he holds out the piece of paper unsure if he was in the right area or not.

Sammey White

Sammey White
The name than walked up to her and started to talk "Hey, what's up? I'm Denz, you must be Sammey. It's nice to meet you. So how are you doing? Feeling good for the hunt? I'm here to help you. I was kinda bored today..." Sammey nodded "H-hel-" The man now know as Denz continued "I joined you on this hunt to give you a hand, hunting alone may or may not be easy depending on your adversary and/or their numbers. So having a partner can really save lives. I hope you don't have any objection for my presence? Even if you had though, I wouldn't leave... I need something to do..." This time she just give a little nodded to Denz before he once again continued to speak  "So, partners for now? Don't worry, I'm not the kind the pull a cheap trick to get money out of it... I'm here to help and you can keep all the spoil if you want afterward. Just let me help you by killing grimms and time. Deal?" Onces again Sammey nodded not once making eye contact with Denz.

Than some one els showed up "Um excuse me is this the meeting location for the Hunt?" holding up the  piece of paper for the hunt. Sammey just keeps her head looking to the ground "Dos-dose it hav-have a-a na-name on it?" in her low soft voice. She wanted to know why there was so many people coming on this hunt. *Di-did the professor tell them to go on a hunt as well or did they come on there own? I should ask but....hmmm...i don't think i can they may think i don't want them here and Denz is going to come even if i did want them to leave."

{OMJ i'm sorry i posted out of turn i'm sorry v.v}

Denz Strife

Denz Strife
As Denz talked and only saw Sammey nodding and never looking at him, it was rather clear that the girl was a really shy one. He decided that he wouldn't push her to talk to much as it never lead to any good to force shy people to talk. Kinda like waking up a sleep walker, never a good idea...

Denz turned his gaze toward another person that was coming this way. He thought about it a second as he looked at the boy before answering him. " Yeah that's the place for the hunt, Sammey here is the one that started it and I'm here to give here some help. If you want to join us, then it's good. Also, haven't we met before? I think we did, but I can't remember..." Denz then looked at Sam and her piece of paper. "A name for it? I don't know, choose one if you like or whatever, I don't mind." He then looked around trying to see if the Grimm they needed to hunt would show up soon. "Anyone knows what we were supposed to hunt? I forgot..."

Hunter Beta

Hunter Beta
Hunter looks over at The man clad in golden armor. "Um...maybe I just don't know where." He looks over at the woman in a white combat skirt when she spoke. "I guess i should introduce myself. My name Hunter." he gives a slight bow to show respect. he waits for them to give there name. Once they have given there names he would look at them both. "Nice to meet you both" After greeting were done with Hunter begins scanning the forest. The sounds of creatures living in there could be heard. he knew from the last time he was here that its not a good idea to be in the same place for very long. Creatures of Grimm lurk around every shadow waiting for an easy kill. "I don't really care for a name. i just felt like helping out. but it would be good to know some extra information on what were hunting. the last time i was here a Barbartusk attacked me and left victorious but wounded"

{OCC: im sure i just butchered that name. Combat Skirt = RWBY Reference}

Sammey White

Sammey White
As Denz was done talking to Sammey he than looked and started talking to the other guy. Then the other guy that showed up said this name was Hunter. *It sounds like Danz and Hinter and mate before.* Than as Hunter tone of voice be came lost something told her *maybe i was one of those pass by meeting just seen each other on the way to class or have a class together.* She than said her name "H-hello i'm S-sammey" Than Danz came in "A name for it? I don't know, choose one if you like or whatever, I don't mind." Saamey than picked up her head a little but not much "Hu-" Than Hunter said "I don't really care for a name" Sammey wanted to know were that came form.

She seen the other looking around but didn't see anything and or hear anything as well. "I-i have a bad feeling a-about this." As she pulled out one of her arrows.

Creep

Creep
Three Medium Level Creeps With 100, 75 and 75 HP Respectively

Three armless beast slowly wandered from the bushes, alerted by the sound of hunter talk. Two of the beasts were far from smart, far weaker and slower than the third; both larger yet more cunning, creep. The trio stalked forward in a triangle formation, jaws agape. They thirsted for blood and vile sport, three hunters stood before them backs turned on the grimm. Fortunate for these set, their thought process was neither in depth nor smart; even the large one could be easily tricked. Smartest of three idiots was still quite the idiot.

With loud screeches the group shot forward, white heads primed for ramming. The shorter two targeted the boys, eager to fight. They went straight for their enemies, not even looking where they were ramming just hoping to hit something. The third however scrapped it's feet in the dirt; taking aim at the girl. The largest beast crouched down, priming itself, before leaping straight for her; jaw open and feet raised. It looked to kick her down with its powerful legs. There was little to no strategy in their movements, nor coordination in their teamwork. These three merely wished to fight and nothing more.

Denz Strife

Denz Strife
As Hunter introduced himself, Denz did the same. "The name is Denz and it's nice to meet you." He then looked at Sammey as she prepared her arrow. It seemed like dust a arrow...

Denz looked around and saw three creeps coming their way. "Seems like the fun is about to start. Okay, Sammey, I'll cover you, if I call your name, shoot in the ring. Got it?" Denz looked at the creeps that were slowly making there way to them. He saw that one of the smaller ones rammed toward him so he simply sidestepped and gave slashes with both his swords. As the bigger one made its move toward the girl, Denz shouted: "Now Sammey, shoot through it!" Denz used his semblance to create a floating Glyph between Sammey and the big one, all she had to do was shoot through it and her attack will be stronger.

He then looked at Hunter to see how he was doing before looking back at the creep he had attacked.

Hp/Aura:

Hunter Beta

Hunter Beta
HP/Aura:

Hunter was looking around as they waited. It didn't take long for the Grimm to show up. Three large Creeps move out from the tree line. "Well look who finally decided to show up to the party!" He throws his arms out and his floating swords emerge from his backpack. They float behind Hunter as he watches the Grim. Two of them charged recklessly towards them. the third one seemed focused on sammey. Hunter rolls out of the way of the Creep charging at him, and flicks his wrist towards the creature. The swords obey his command and fly towards the Creep atempting to slice its leg as it passed by him. He readies himself, and he takes a quick glance around. seeing Sammey reading her shot. Denz looked like he was focusing. he sends his swords flying towards the grimm again trying to keep it distracted on him. "You better make that shot count!"

Last edited by Hunter Beta on Fri May 29, 2015 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey was looking around too see if something was coming and than  three creeps coming their way. "W-what all three came at once? Well at lest there is three of us." She than got her shot ready as one of the three came after her. Than Denz called out to her "Sammey, I'll cover you, if I call your name, shoot in the ring. Got it?" She nodded and and pulled back on her bow the arrow started to glow a light blue as she started to do some breathing techniques to help slow down her hart rate. The other two had moved and hit the grimm that was coming for them.

Denz than shouted "Now Sammey, shoot through it!" Than a floating Glyph popped up in front of her as she aimed it at the grimm. She than shot the arrow between two hart beats. The arrow shot through the glyph was and on a direct path towards the on coming grimm forehead. Than Sammey disappeared and reappeared next to Denz.

HP/Aura:

Creep

Creep
Three Medium Level Creeps With 55, 75 and 55 HP Respectively

One of the two smaller creeps squeaked as the blades, which to it's small mind must have flown by magic, cut it's side as it barrelled straight past the boy. Safe to say the creature was now well and truly rowdy. It slid as it performed a U-turn, eyeing the boy's swords as they once again flew toward it. Using it's nibble feet the beast ran, weaving clumsily around and past the blades at speeds comparable to a locomotive. It's jaws were wide and it was perfectly on track to take a good chunk out of his lower thigh.

The largest wasn't fairing too well. It's jump had been interrupted by a shot fired from the female hunter, passing through some kind of magic portal thing. The beast was very confused by it. The arrow now stuck out it's white helmeted head; endlessly spewing water as it fell to the ground. The beast was both outraged and pained, immediately scraping it's head of the ground as if sharpening a sword to remove the arrow. Breaking it in two, yet still spewing water. Though pained the beast fought on, now more determined than ever to injure the girl. It used a zig-zag pattern in an attempt to evade taking any more hits and remained low, hoping to prevent that portal thingy of being of effect. It was well en-route to ram the girl head on.

The second small one was doing far better, having continued it's blind rush after the large swordsman sidestepped it was well away by the time his swords came down. With a chirp it turned back to the hunter, running almost a moxie in it's eyes before pouncing forward, aimed toward the boy's left arm.

Denz Strife

Denz Strife
As the small creep that was going after him dodged his attack, Denz merely smiled as he would have been disappointed if the fight was going to be easy. "Nice little creep, now prepare yourself..." As the grimm pounced toward him Denz swung his first sword at its face and tried to impale it with his second. He would then kick it off of them. With the reach of his swords and the fact that by pouncing the grimm was wide open, Denz would have no problem avoiding any damage this way.

He then looked at his partners. Sammey hit her mark at the big one like a real marksman, hum, markswoman... "Nice shot Sam, you're a champ, keep going like that." As the big one raged-dashed toward her, Denz sent a flurry of wind slashes with his dust toward it, going for the legs in order to stop it on its track. He made sure that none of his attacks were going for Sammey. "Sam! Watch out!"

He also looked at Hunter, but only to see that he seemed alright with his own creep.

HP/Aura:

Hunter Beta

Hunter Beta
HP/Aura:

Hunter was shocked by how nimble this grimm was. "SHIT my swords wont be back in time!" the swords were trying to return faster, but the Grimm would hit him if he doesn't so something. Thinking fast he rolls to the left to get away from the jaws. Then jumps to the left to try and not to get crush by the Grimm's leg. once the grimm moved past the swords arrive at his side. He holds his ground waiting for the next charge. one of his swords lay on the ground and he stands on it. He gets ready for too attack the grimm from above. He motions at the grimm to come at him. his plan was to launch into the air grabing his sword and come down as hard as he could into the grimms head. If he sucessed he grabs his other two swords and slams them down into the grimms head as well.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey stood next to Denz watching the bigger of the creeps try and get the arrow out of his head. The arrow head was still in the creeps head and it give Sammey a death stare. Than the creep started to zig-zag coming at her ready to take her down for good. She than pulled on a non-dust arrow and rest it on her bow and the end of the arrow on the string. Sammey started to pull back on the string some ready to shoot the creep again.

Than someone yelled on "Sam! Watch out!" it was Denz. She quickly than looked around too see if something was coming at her, At this time she had pulled back all the way on her bow as she was looking around. The only thing she seen was Denz she than jumped back behind him thinking he was going to do something.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Posted ^-^

Creep

Creep
Three Medium Level Creeps With 25, 40 and 55 HP Respectively

While Denz strategy seemed sound the creep was far lighter than he must have anticipated. As his first sword swing came in the creep was caught by it's jaw; knocked away like a homerun baseball and landing in the treetops. The beast sat up there, more than a little stunned but it quickly shook it's head, aggravated bu the stinging pain in it's jaw and ringing in it's dome like head. Regardless, this one didn't want to fight Denz again... a change of pace would be nice. The monster looked to the girl with the bow, it assumed that in close quarters she would be nowhere near as good as at range. The beast quickly clambered along the treetops above the poor girl before descending feet first, ready to stomp on her head.

The second small grimm took notice of this, chirping angrily at the largest fighter. As it ran past hunter the beast entirely ignored his taunt, being mindless it didn't even know what a taunt was. Wanting to avenge it's brother the beast slid; flat on it's side with it's legs up. Unknown to even the creature itself if Denz stepped aside it would keep going, with it's trajectory it would end up ploughing (if not into him) straight into Sammey.

The large grimm was suffering quite a bit. It was knocked off course by Denz winds, screaming wildly as it was spun around and battered by the gale force. However, while Denz had accounted for Sammey, he had not accounted for where the winds would blow toward; Hunter Beta. While that far away the winds weren't strong enough to hurt the android boy the crafty creep thought of a different approach. Using the tailwind from Denz dust the beast ran straight for Hunter, on target and far faster than it previously could have. It was directly on path to stampede into him at this newfound high velocity.

Denz Strife

Denz Strife
As the Creep went flying into the treetops, Denz smirked as he didn't expect that to happen. He kept an eye on that Grimm while juggling with one of his sword while looking at Sammey who just joined him. As the small Creep aimed for Sammey with its downward kick, Denz simply lift his sword toward it in order for it to impale itself on his sword. He would be close to finish this one plus he was protecting Sammey, which was good. As the other smaller one came sliding toward Denz, like a little brother trying to help is sibling, Denz stood aside and stuck his other sword directly in it, impaling the Creep to the ground. As the two smaller one were here. Denz looked up to Sammey and gestured with his head to help Hunter as the bigger one went gliding toward him. He would stay here and end those ones. Even without words, it was still clear what he meant.

Hunter Beta

Hunter Beta
HP/Aura:

As Hunter was falling he sees the grimm turn towards Sammey and Denz. He does a quick flip in the air and when he lands he rolls. not wanting to waste time he turns and quickly charges towards the grim. in the distance he sees Denz and Sammey were dealing with the other two. Not wanting to be made a fool of he readies a sword as he gets close and does a strong swing to the back of the knee joint. After the swing he didn't want to kill his momentum so he continues running untill he got infront of it. if the grimm were sliding or still running towards them he would take a readied stance. once the grim was close enough he grabs two of his swords and swings them into the grim with an upward double slash then a downward slash. he would end up landing right infront of the grimm if this didn't stop the grimm he would be ran over.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum