You are not connected. Please login or register

Emilie Rochefort (W.I.P.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Emilie Rochefort (W.I.P.) Empty Emilie Rochefort (W.I.P.) Sun May 10, 2015 3:29 am

Emilie Rochefort

Emilie Rochefort
Enrollment Form

Emilie Rochefort (W.I.P.) K1ADfdE

Basic info
Name: Emilie Bernadette Rochefort
Birthday: July 14th (7/14)
Race: Human
Height: 5'8" (173 cm)
Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg)
Face Claim: LiLi (Tekken)

Stats
STR:2
DEF:3
RES:4
SPT:3
Aura 130|170 HP

Personality
Group: Duster
  • Fashion
  • Winning
  • Sweets
  • Pop Music

Dislikes:

• Losing
  • Spicy Food
  • Sweat

Fears:

• Heights
  • Large Insects
  • Darkness
  • Death

Overall Personality: Even though Emile appears somewhat selfish and stuck-up, she is deep down a gentle and very sweet young lady. However, like most other Huntresses, she revels in fighting. Despite this, Emilie is a very caring individual in spite of her snobbery. In general, Emilie seems to strive for grace and poise with every movement — even and especially during fights. She is also very confident in her fighting abilities despite not having any formal training in any fighting style. Her behavior, however, is split between efforts to sate her own need for fighting and a deep love for her friends.

Abilities
Aura type: Healing
Aura Color: Pink
Semblance: Femme Fatale - This semblance allows Emilie to manipulate targets' mind to view Emilie as the one of the most alluring and enticing girl they've ever seen, no matter their gender, in a five meter radius. This acts as a AOE debuff for one stat, decreasing it by one. This costs 10 aura per post.
Item 1: Vials of Burn Dust, powdered. Dust (Fire Element) - Rating 1, 2 Vials - 10 uses.
Item 2: Specially modified Combat Skirt. Magical Armor - Rating 1.

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

2Emilie Rochefort (W.I.P.) Empty Re: Emilie Rochefort (W.I.P.) Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:09 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Warning, app has one week until it's archived. Please finish and bump before then if you want it graded.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum