You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello and all that stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello and all that stuff. Empty Hello and all that stuff. Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:43 pm

Jet Jeyson

Jet Jeyson
A bit late since I already talked a bit on the chat but : Hello World! (it is indeed a prog reference)

So my name is Jet on this website, Vincent if you want a real name (I really don't care). I'm from Quebec and I'm 26 years old. I'm a veteran of Role Playing and have been doing so for 14 years now. I mostly did on french forums, but I did 2-3 of them in english too as well as RPing in the last 2 MMOs I've been on (Star Wars the Old Republic and Final Fantasy 14 that I'm still playing on the Jenova server).

I'm a university student in computer science so I write when I find the time for it between my classes and projects. It's also why I probably won't do any alt or not more than one later on if I see that I can keep the activity up.

Not sure what else to say so I'll leave you to ask questions if you have some, I'm pretty open ^^

See you in Syne!

2Hello and all that stuff. Empty Re: Hello and all that stuff. Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Reign

Reign
you're cool dood. I like you.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum