Dislikes:

• Responsibility
  • Being Bothered
  • Loud Noises

Fears:

• Finding Her Past
  • Being Depended Upon
  • Abandonment

Overall Personality: The Duke is an introvert. She can hold up conversations, but usually has no interest to do so. Unmotivated and uninterested, The Duke would much rather be doing something else that she would deem "more productive" or "just plain old not boring". She even feels this way about her past, not looking for any answers of her past, even though they are shrouded in mystery. The Duke is, more or less, afraid of what she would find. It is much better to just be the person that she is now instead of finding out she's some monster of the past. The Duke also has strong feelings about being honest with everyone around her. She isn't into keeping secrets or trying to hide who a person is inside of themselves. She finds people who hide who they are even more undesirable than the usual boring sap at Syne.

Abilities
Aura type: Power
Aura Color: White
Semblance: Titaniam Hide - The Duke uses Titanium Hide to harden her body to the point of it attaining a completely black and shiny appearance. This process weighs her down to the point where she is rendered immobile. When activated, The Duke allows blood to pump through her body at an alarming rate and converts excess energy and aura to make the sort of black "shell" that covers her. Leaving her body exhausted, the process also increases her heart rate to levels that are seemingly impossible. Her veins are able to withstand this punishment because of the natural protection that the blood flow creates. You could even compare Titanium Hide to steroids, because The Duke's muscles are receiving enough blood to withstand devastating attacks that would otherwise destroy the young girl. (Mechanics: 20 aura for 20 defense against any attack be it dust or physical.)
Item 1: Weapon: Sharur -  Sharur is a sledgehammer with a red oak handle and a head of 30 lbs. of black hardened steel. The handle of the weapon is four feet, three inches, making it tower over the small girl that wields it. On the bottom half of the handle is a worn-down excuse of a rubber grip, almost completely destroyed by constant use. With a lack of a sheath to conceal the weapon, Sharur is usually hefted on The Duke's shoulders and transported from there. Sharur is used to overpower enemies and crush defenses. Its heavy weight helps in this, and it's main use is to bludgeon an enemy. Again. And again. It should be noted that this is not the weapons only method of attack, but it's "secrets" have not been unlocked yet.
Item 2: Armor: Leather Straps - It's not much, but The Duke wears black leather straps around her torso under her clothes, giving her some protection.

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

2The Duke (W.I.P.) Empty Re: The Duke (W.I.P.) Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:13 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Warning, app has one week until it's archived. Please finish and bump before then if you want it graded.

3The Duke (W.I.P.) Empty Re: The Duke (W.I.P.) Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:32 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Archived

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]