You are not connected. Please login or register

Roommates? (open to three others)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Roommates? (open to three others) Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:49 pm

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn was in her room looking over the launching system in her sword. it was primitive but worked effective enough for shooting dust vials out, a great tool for jumping an unaware opponent student. on her head was a pair of magnifying glasses as she was taking the time to oil it up. she was assigned room mates but they had yet to appear or even visit the room. so she had all 4 beds against one side of the wall like one huge bed. it was a mess from her sleeping in it, her 8 foot sword was on what was a make shift work bench made out of two desks. Her hair was choppy as she often cut it her self, so it didn't get tangled in her antlers. there was a picture of her and her mother and father above the work bench. her mother had the same looking blond hair but it was long and rather beautiful, her father how ever was bald and was more well built. he yawns stretching her arms up as she moves over to a pile of sugar cube boxes looking for some that was not empty.

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

2Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Ahri Huntsmith

Ahri Huntsmith
Ahri had just gotten her room number form someone holding a scroll and handed her one to sue for the school and some other things. She than started to walk over to the dorms with a rolling travel bags luggage and a messenger bag. The sun was at it's highest point of the day and a soft wind was going as she started to walk into the schools dormitory's. She smiled liking on how it looked but not some of the people in the dormitory as some told her to go back were she came form or some time they mess with her. She just smiled and in no time she was at her door.

She than unlocked the door and opened it to see 4 beds against one side of the wall and the desk together wit a sword. She than walked in to see someone else it was a girl a Faunus girl. Ahri smiled an waved to her new roommate.

3Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:46 pm

merlynn

merlynn
abigail was on a hunt now the sugar cub boxes flung every where. "ugh don't tell me i ate them all already..." she growls at nothing and stands up. "its fine i just buy a new box of them tomarrow....if i make it that long." she said she turned and jumped and was spooked by the fact there was some on in her room another fuanus. "ahhh where did you come from..." abigail was not one who liked being spooked so her tone sounded rather harsh, but her pale look showed that ahri had spooked the hell out of her. abigails atire was more then reveiling mostly all of it wasn't buttoned up or even much of it left on her body. besides the pjs bottoms that looked like they where sent through a shredder she was almost out of dress code. besides the fact her heart was racing she didn't have much else to say to her room mate.

4Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:32 pm

Ahri Huntsmith

Ahri Huntsmith
Ahri jumped back a little "ahhh where did you come from..." she pointed at the door behind her. The other girl looked so pale as if she seen a goths or something. She this had one hand on the handle of her rolling travel bags luggage. As she took one step foreword and she was holding her hand out to the girl seeing if she was ok. Ahri than smiled again waved to her new room mate she didn't really know what to say. She was one that talked most of the time so she would just give a funny smile and wave hello.

Than she started to think she should tell her who she is "Hello i'm Ahri your new roommate." she than put one of her hand behind her head as she giggled a little. She didn't really know what else to do or say but she always didn't know what to say so nothing new there.

5Roommates? (open to three others) Empty deleting my post Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:19 am

Noir Tiern

Noir Tiern
-sorry guys, my bad-

Last edited by Noir Tiern on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleting)

6Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:14 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
MOD NOTE

Noir, please wait for approval before posting, I need to ask you to remove your current post.

Copy it and save it somewhere in order to paste it later, but for now it needs to be removed.

7Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya wanted to get better at fighting so she enrolled in a combat class. even though she had a home to go to. she decides to stay in the dorm room so she could have a place to sleep when she worked on renovating the home on the days she didn't have classes. she had already packed up everything and moved it into a storage unit. only keeping a few things that fit in a luggage bag. Heading off to the school she was met with strange. something she wasn't used to as she only recently became a faunus.

After having a few uncomfortable comments, and having people bully her as she walks by. She eventually makes it to the dorm room. She knocks on the door before entering. "Um Hello?" upon entering she notices that the beds were up against one wall and the desks put together on another wall. she sees the two others and bows to them. "Um...Hello my name is Niraya Huntsmith im going to be your roommate" she tries to give a smile but the recent bullying weighed heavily on her mind.

8Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:47 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn growled a groan when another person came in to the room she had.  "oh no guess i am going to have to share now.." mumbling as she moves over to the desk wish her sword and clicks down the launcher she was oiling up an starts to clean up some papers there where diagrams for some thing  and puts them in one of the desks. "okay i see that i have two new roommates.. " she turns looking at both of them.. "here my rules you don't eat my sugar cubes, or any of my frosting." they would be able to see a whole pile of cake frosting that had yet to be touched, and in another corner where she was at when ahri came in was empty boxes of sugar cubes.  but now Abigail moved over to where her clothes where most just a pile of rags besides her normal attire of tight clothing, at which point shes just changing in front of them not caring. "well at least you both faunus girls that will mean at least i can walk around like normal." she  said pulling her top on to her. "well i am merlynn abigail ventus." she said playing with one of her horns.

9Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:49 pm

Ahri Huntsmith

Ahri Huntsmith
Ahri's ears popped up it sounded like some one was coming in she than turned to see another faunus girl. She was happy about that the room would feel like a safe zone away form people picking on her. The new girl than bows and says her name. Ahir smiled tell she heard Huntsmith she was about to say something but the other roommate started talking. She wasn't happy at all on having to share the room and by the looks of it were maybe one more person to come.

The girl that was in the room before Ahir got there was setting some rules no frosting or sugar cubes. Ahri than nodded and looked around the room to see if there was somewhere to set her thing down. "well i am merlynn abigail ventus." Ahir looked over at Merlynn and smiled and nodded.

10Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:43 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya was kinda taken aback by how strict her room mate was. already establishing ground rules, and acting like they owned the place. Niraya didn't like being bossed around. but atleast the rules she gave were simple enough. she turns to Niraya and tilts her head. "I feel like i know you." as she pondered where they have met her tail would flick back and forth. She pushes it off for now. "We need to get the room in order first" she looks around. "Not really much room to work with is there?...what could we do to fix this situation?" as she thinks her tail swishes back and forth. Then an idea comes to mind. "We could try bunk beds!" she then looked at ahri and then at merlynn to see what was their take on the idea. if they both rejected it she would frown her ears would lay flat and her tail would droop to the floor.

11Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:49 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn looked at the new girl after she had gave a suggestion of turning the beds in to bunk beds. "you got the wood? because i am only sleeping in a bunk that's sturdy i toss and turn at night..." that was evident from all 4 beds having the sheets and blankets messed up from her sleeping on all 4. she wasn't against the idea, but she also had been sleeping alone for the past few weeks so she had organized the room to her liking. the desks where set up so a Gadgeteers would be able to work. also there was a few pined up crud drawings above her sword, she had a plan for it but becuase her hand writing was bad or at least it looked like she had bad hand writing. Actually it was runic writing of her own make so her ideas where secret to those who didn't know what it stood for. "so........ got the tools?" she said as it looked like merlynns tools where not of the carpentry type.

12Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:21 pm

Ahri Huntsmith

Ahri Huntsmith
Ahri was looking at the room to see if there was a way to move thing around to make some more room. She than seen the cake frosting again and got side track by the cake frosting. The cake frosting for some reason looked super good as she licked her lips a little. As she took off her guitar form her back and layed it against the wall were the frosting was at. Ahri than heard Merlynn and Niraya talking about making bunk beds she just stood there and smiled as they talked.

Ahir than walked over to the beds and looked on how tall they are. The beds looked to but about two feet form the ground and the frame seemed to go pasted the mattress about another two feet. She than opened her messenger bag and pulled out some paper and a pencil and started to draw up some plans.

13Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya looks over at Merlynn, and shakes her head. "i dont have the resorces readily available, but im sure i can go to the store and get them." She walks over to a desk and puts her bag on one of the empty tables. she looks at the various scribbles. "I take it your a Tinkerer Merlynn? Thats amazing. i like to tinker too, and im sorry to say but im not completely a faunus. im a human with artifical faunus features. It was something i made." she brasces for Merlynn to retort on her being actually Human. she would look over at Ahri still unsure why she looked familure. "Ahri any comments on the bunk beds? or that im actually a human?" her tail would swish back and forth as she digs through her bag to make sure everything was in there. if Merlynn was angry she would avoid eye contact with her.

14Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:17 pm

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn looked at her when she said she was human. "why would a human want to have faunus looks. you know how much surgery would be required to get any other fuanus ability's." she meant this more on the ability for faunus to see in the dark, having such eye surgery would make her eyes sensitive to the light of day. well other then that merlynn didn't want to learn much about it. she then noticed how one said the others name sounder familiar. she just goes back to what she was doing to let the other two get settled in her back was to them as she put on her magnifying goggles. pulled her swords handle. the handle releases the dust launcher chamber and opened it up so she could tinker around with it.

15Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Sasha Manusika

Sasha Manusika
Sasha (Mina) Manusika

The Drying Pole

The Washing Pole

Aura: 180/180
Health: 120/120

S asha explored Synes hallways in a pursuit of finding a specific room of which she would be staying in, but had little to know luck. Her katana sheaths clinged with the ground every step until she came down a hallway she already previously went down. The Model pouted about to herself for just a moment and jolted back a smile, bouncing about with a bubbly attitude. Where oh where is my little dorm room? Where oh where may I see? Maybe down this way? Ill find it one way or another. She smiled after bounding down another hallway, actually finding the room where she would sleep during her time at school. She could hear voices from behind there and her shyness started peaking as she snuck a peak into the room. She could barely see anything but tail fur, so he mustered up courage and grabbed the door handle.

Sasha opened the door to see 3 bodacious and attractive women, all with gorgeous bodies and faces. In fact, she was slightly put off by being the only one with a smaller chest, but she shook her head and stepped in. 'Alright... There are three super cuties in this room. I gotta break the ice some how... Oh I know how!' She thought as she approached the deer Faunes girl. She put her hands around her head and gave her a kiss, then moved over to the human posing as a Faunes and kissed her, then over to the 9 tailed fox Faunes and planted a kiss on her as well before she unstrapped her long Katanas and laid them against a corner of a wall. Sasha turned around and smiled to the three, tilting her head. Hi! I'm Sasha Manusika! I'm going to be your new roommate... So hopefully we can all get along. And what's with the beds? And desks.... And boxes of what smells like..... IS THAT SUGAR?! Sasha had a mental drool in her head at the thought of sugar. Who ever owned those boxes shared a common interest with her, and with what money she made from the modeling company she would support their habits. Everyone here is so cute! And... Big...

16Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:35 am

Ahri Huntsmith

Ahri Huntsmith
Ahri than rain and pulled out a light and a ruler form her bag and rain back to the beds. She than layed on the floor and than looked under the beds to see what she can use and what kind of wood she would need. As she was looking "and im sorry to say but im not completely a faunus. im a human with artifical faunus features. It was something i made." Ahri than paused not knowing if she heard right Than Merlynn asked her if she had comments on the bunk beds. She handed her the pad of paper with plans to make two bunk beds.

merlynn did like that Merlynn was a artificial faunus. Than after a bit she walked back to her weapon and started to work on it. Ahri than sat down on the bed than the door opened one more time she looked at the new girl. Than the new girl started to kiss everyone ones Ahri got kissed she than smiled at the new girl.

17Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:59 am

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya rubs the back of her head when Merlynn asked "why would a human want to have faunus looks" before she could say anything thats when the door opened again. the person that walked in didn't say much before she ran to everyone and kissed them. Niraya blushes when she was kissed. She composes herself when Sasha introduced herself. Niraya gives a slight bow. "Nice to meed you Sasha my name is Niraya Huntsmith. and um...that is a very strange way of introducing yourself."

she looks over at Merlynn to give her an answer to what she said. "I wanted to look like a faunus because..well i just felt...incomplete. like something was missing from my life. my sister when i last saw her was growing in her tail, but my parents devorced and i haven't seen her since that day." she looks over at Ahri. "you didn't answer my question. whats your thoughts on bunkbeds?" She pulls out a notepad ready to write stuff down on what they may need.

18Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:07 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Well unlike every one else who took kindly to being kissed merlynn went ballistic, first what happened was she slamed her fists on to the desk so hard it broke it, well they didn't need wood now if the could salvage the wood and screws from the desk. she turned with a pissed off look and he aura was already appearing on her limbs and she points to the new girl. "who the hell you think you are just kissing some one like that! I aught to break you in two! And stay out of my sugar!" merlynn looked rather mad, her sudden mood swing might show that she was very used to not having any signs of affection. "You three can sleepin one bed for all i care just don't touch my thing and let me organize the room how i see fit and i wont try to kill you!" she seemed rather angry, it might be that time for her faunus. she just was irritable but really a lot of things where on her mind.. "Ahri, Niraya! Ahri sasha! Sasha Niraya! And so forth there we are aquatinted NOW OUT OF THE ROOM WHILE I ORGANIZE!" she yelled at the top of her lungs and pointed for the door. it would be best to do as she said as she looked rather flustered. maybe because she would have liked some notice people where coming in.

(dont worrie merlynn just needs alone time in the room to organize things how she wants them.)

19Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Sasha Manusika

Sasha Manusika
Sasha (Mina) Manusika

The Drying Pole

The Washing Pole

S asha noticed the fox Faunes smile and internally squealed at how cute she looked. She had a gorgeous smile, one that could be on the cover of a magazine. Her ears piped up to Niraya talking about her weird way of introducing herself, but she grinned and laughed a bit. Well I just thought I was lucky enough to have such cute roommates and I needed to see if I was dreaming or not. Especially with that cutie of a deer over there, she is absolutely stunning! She smiled and after the deer Faunes snapped you could see Sasha's eyes flicker red a few times before staying blue, judging the situation didn't call for Mina to make her grand appearance. Lord only knows they'd hate her if she came out, and with the broken desk she didn't flinch nor react in any way but move her head. She was scolded loudly by the deer Faunes in which she tilted her head, and spoke. Just some random kid, just trying to see if you were real or if I floated off into imagination land. And of course ill stay out of your sugar, I was simply thinking about what I could get everyone as a welcoming gift, and I know exactly what to get you.

Sasha stood up and grabbed her Katanas and remounted them to the sides of her hips, the drying pole on her left and the washing pole on her right, and scooted out of the room at the girls command. Unlike Mina Sasha was fine with following orders to the T, and what the cute deer wanted she got. While she was out of the room she pulled out her phone and made a note to pick the deer up a little something extra because she didn't get her name. She sat outside the room waiting for the others to pop out while she spoke to herself. Note to self, Leader of the room seems to react coldly to affection, proceed with caution. The other two seem fine but watch out to see if it was a face card and not true, pick up cleaning supplies for swords. Sasha whispered to herself, trying to be mindful of those she would be staying with. She would make it up to the deer one way or another, even if she had to spend thousands she would. She listened for a moment to see if she could hear anymore words, so it looked as if she spaced out.

20Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:08 pm

Ahri Huntsmith

Ahri Huntsmith
Ahri was looking at Niraya as she was looking at her plans waiting to see if that was what she had in mined for the beds. She was starting to like her new roommates but the one named Niraya she wasn't to sure how she feel about her and her being what she called a artificial faunus. Than as she said her last name "Huntsmith" her smile dropped for a sic but came back. Niraya's story sound like her own but she wasn't going to say anything. Ahri didn't look at Niraya when she asked her some she was looking at merlynn tell at Sasha.

Than merlynn told everyone to get out of the room Ahri just looked at her. She got a feeling she'd better do it so she got up and walked to her guitar and walked out of the room. She seen Sasha in the hall. She than walked to a little opening and started to play her guitar.

21Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:28 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya flinched when Merlynn flipped out like she did. seeing her break the desk kinda scared her. she quickly packs up her bag and moves away from Merlynn. when she introduced everyone Niraya calmed down a bit. she just listens to Sasha and Merlynn talk. but that seem to just anger Merlynn more. when she shouts for everyone to leave the room she quickly does what Merlynn demanded, and left the room. when outside she puts her things down in the hall as they waited. thinking to herself she was wondering why Ahri looked familure. then a picture flashes in her mind. the picture was when they were younger she had a sister named Ahri. thats when Ahri started to play her guitar. she walks over to her with a question. "Ahri...did your parents devorce at the age of 8, and you were taken away by your mother?" she was curious. could this be her long lost sister?

22Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:07 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn now that she was free of the other three grabs her own horns and thinks about the bunk beds. Her mind racing already with other thoughts she needed to do something alone for a moment. She went to the broken desk and takes some tools out of it. she then looks at the 4 beds being a power aura the beds where nothing to her. she could easily rearrange the whole room by her self, so she begins to take apart the desk and she then puts two beds on top of each other and mesure it out. its over the coarse of about two hours you her merlynn mubbling stuff in the room and grumbling there soon the sound of the door opening. "alright you three chose your bunk." he opened the door to show the bunk-beds made and nailed together but was sturdy enough to sleep on. it showed that merlynn was a quite the handyman well girl, and was intelligent even though she had quite the temper. her stuff was now sorted out and there was only one box of sugar cube and about 20 frosting tubs. all of the frosting tubs where cream cheese flavor. her sword and stuff was no set up on a small wooden desk that was a make shift tell she got a new one all over her diagrams for her sword where now in a neat pile by her sword and all of her tools there as well. along with a chalk circle around it like a dividing line. she now stood in behind the calk line waiting and watching them all choose a bunk so she was the last to get a bunk.

23Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Sasha Manusika

Sasha Manusika
Sasha (Mina) Manusika

The Drying Pole

The Washing Pole

S asha heard the girl play her guitar for a moment and closed her eyes to the peaceful toons, eventually zoning out until she heard the big one chat to the other one about family issues. She completely zoned it out since it wasn't her place, and crashed to sleep at the sound of Merlynn playing with the dorm room. 'I wonder how long it will take to get me kicked out of here too. I give it a week. Now, to think of resources. Food, water, and comfort were needed since we already had shelter. Water came out of the sink, and I could either cook or order food for them. Clothing is important. We all have clothes...." She mumbled before completely crashing to sleep. By the time she woke up it was to the dorm room door opening. She pulled herself up and moved to the door. You did good.... Miss.... You never said your name. Job well done. Sasha moved into the room and kicked her suitcase under the right bunk bed, and hopped in the bottom bunk. She strapped her Katanas up to the underside of the top bunk with some string to keep them from falling all over the place. She then dropped into the covers. Putting her face in a pillow and closed her eyes. It wasn't long before she woke up, rubbing her eyes heard and smelled the deer Faunes in the bed sheets. What she was doing before they got there was neither a care nor important enough for her to question why. Beds smell nice atleast. She mumbled and fell into a light sleep. She listened about for any specific movement, but for the most part remained asleep.

24Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:12 am

Ahri Huntsmith

Ahri Huntsmith
Ahri was playing a soft song on her guitar when Niraya and asked if her parents divorce when she was 8. She than missed the next note of the song and looked at Niraya not knowing what to say. She didn't really want to talk about it but in the other hand she may of found her sis. Than the door opened "alright you three chose your bunk." Ahri got up fast and walked into the room to see two bunk-beds. Than Sasha walked to the right bunk bed, and hopped in the bottom bunk.

Ahri was trying not to answer Niraya's question that was something she did not talk about. She than walked over to the the left bunk and hoped to the top bunk. As she was jumping up a old pic of her and her family a mother,father,herself, and a older sister. The two girls looked on older then 8 or so.

25Roommates? (open to three others) Empty Re: Roommates? (open to three others) Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:18 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya flinched when Ahri missed a note. she silently waited for an answer occasionally looking over at Sasha to make sure she didn't fall down. She was really hoping Ahri was her long lost sister. When the door opened she waited till the other two went in first. when it was her turn she looked at the two bed and sees Sasha jump into the bottom right bunk. she then sees Ahri take the left top bunk, and a photo falling out of her pocket. Niraya walks over and picks it up. Looking at the picture she could see her mother and father and sister in this photo. "Ahri...is this you in this photo?" her hopes were high that she finally found her sister. her ears had perked up and her tail twiched in eagerness. she put her suitcase under the left bunk, and sits on it as she waited for the answer.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum