You are not connected. Please login or register

Workshop Wonderland [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Workshop Wonderland [Private] Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
In a a room with nobody but herself, it amazes Scarlett that she was given permission to work in one of the workshops alone. Although perhaps she shouldn't be as it's not unusual to trust adults with working on their weapons by themselves. It's just a strange thing as her grandfather had always supervised her when she worked on Prism; guiding her and teaching her the most efficient ways to construct her weapon. Without his watchful eyes, she felt a bit lost when she worked on her gun. But she couldn't allow her Prism to go without its needed maintenance, so she worked on it anyways.

The workshop itself wasn't entirely hidden away and was in fact quite obvious and easy to come across. Which explains how Scarlett found the room in the first place. Several workdesks were laid about, as well as tools that lined the wall. Scarlett didn't take much room as she looked over her gun, taking up a single workdesk with a few tools nearby. Near said desk was also a few diagrams that the girl had drawn up, considering how to improve on her weapon's design right now if she could. In addition, a few vials of a blue-colored dust is about as well, apparently designed to be used as ammunition; for the gun, most likely.

Scarlett dutifully worked on her gun, giving a slight hum as she was in her own little world for the moment. Nothing really mattered or existed to her as she measured, dismantled and cleaned the several parts that consisted of her weapon. And faint sounds of metal could probably be heard even outside of the room in the hallway. The door to the workshop wasn't locked as the space wasn't just hers and could have easily been entered if someone so desired to.

2Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:52 pm

merlynn

merlynn
the sounds of the door would swing as a deer faunus walked in with quite a bit of stuff, and a rather large sword. the sword was a zweihander nothing really special other then it was a rare weapon to see. even more rare to see it put to use in a battle. Merlynn her self was rather out of to ordinary as well her clothing by no means fit dress code. She set her self up not to far down from Scarlett, she sets the sword down on a work desk and then pulls out a stack of papers and diagrams about 50 pages thick. she then looks down at Scarlett and in a normal tone speaks to her. "Hello." she wasn't going to small talk with her if she didn't need to. but what would a sword user need in a work shop and so many diagrams for. merlynn fights with her hilt a little as if to pull it off. "oh great its jammed." she mutters out loud soon she pulls the grip back about an inch not much for a 8foot sword but then from the cross guard a lever flips out and in the blade just above the cross opens up and it looks like two little tubes. " great i need to take it all apart..." she said with a heavy sigh. her weapon had an added feature to it that most other swords didn't have.

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

3Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:11 am

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Scarlett seemed to jump slightly as the door swung open, having obviously been quickly brought out from her thoughts and work by the entering woman. She looked behind her and her eyes followed the fauna as she walked. Mouth slightly agape from surprise, several things went through her mind as she stopped pretty much everything she was doing. The rather revealing clothing the girl was wearing certainly didn't make things easy on the bashful Scarlett and the large weapon was more than intimidating when compared to the girl's rather small gun by comparison.

Scarlett blushed rather heavily when she realized the was just staring, swiftly turning away in an attempt to pretend that she was working on her weapon once again. Which pretty much stopped once the fauna began to talk to her. Hello? How laid-back and casual, the red-haired young woman considered. She paused and considered how to respond before she remembered that she has the impressive ability to use her words to communicate with other, "E-eh? O-oh? Me..?" she asked, looking around to realize that there was nobody else that the fauna could be talking about, "U-uh... of course it's me... sorry. I mean! Hello! Sorry..." she managed to get out before hiding her face from view the best she could.

Shaking her head, she tried to steel herself, reaching over to pick up the dust containers and load them into Prism before locking them in and cocking the gun. She pulled the trigger and... nothing other than a soft 'click' was heard. She let out a sigh, noticing that her hands were shaking the entire time. On the bright side, her gun was working exactly as she had planned, so there was that.

4Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:44 am

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn let out a soft chuckle with scarletts fumbling reaction to her comment to her. she takes a glance at her watching her loading her gun noticing it was dust, this interested merlynn a little. noticing how much the girl was shaking and the red hue on her face merlynn commented to her after hering a soft click. "you want a extra hand to steady yours?" this tone was more cute and sweet as if she was hitting on her. Merlynn was stopped teasing the human.

Looking at her own weapon merlynn started to take the little tubes out and out of the tubes comes some vials of dust. she lets out a sigh and puts them to the side and beging taking a bunch of small tools and slowly takes her sword apart. she looks over at the girl who had the dust bullets and scratches her head looking at her. "ummm .... could i get a hand from you?" she asked there was a part of the sword that needed more the 2 hands to take apart.

5Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:04 am

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Scarlett let out yet another sigh as she continued working on Prism. When the fauna asked her question, she simply shook her head, "I... uh... Thanks for the offer, but... I'm fine... really..." she said, apparently not getting any implied flirtation. She only gave a single glance towards the woman, but nothing more than that at the time. Her eyes immediately locked right back onto her slightly shaking hands as they went back to putting the gun back together so that it could actually fire.

When Merlynn asked her question, Scarlett had to pause before she moved her gaze towards the sword, "Erm... I d-don't really... know how to work on those mechanically... not like I do Prism, but..." she trailed off, rubbing the back of her head awkwardly as she told the truth. When it came to mechanical things that weren't her gun, she knew very little other than the basics. If something was similar to Prism, there was a chance she could work on it, but a sword is pretty different from a gun, as it turns out.

6Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:28 am

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn looked at her and smiled lightly. "don't worry i just need you to pull on some thing for me. i designed it my self but this part requires a extra hand so it don't fall apart on me..." she said waiting for the human to get close to her. she then took this time to be rather flirty. "And don't worry i don't bite hard like other faunus. but i might suck if you was sugar." she said it in a tone that could be taken as both a sexual statement or as a tease. she took out a paper from her stack that had directions to pull her swords hilt off so she could clean it. "actually i am trying to turn this in to a gun...." she said after having a brief moment of silence she was looking at the diagram there where a few points that could be jamming her swords hilt causing it to stick but she wouldn't know tell she took it apart.

7Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:43 am

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Scarlett gave a slow nod before shuffling over to the girl's workstation, leaving Prism on the desk to stay in its current condition for now. Her movements were about as awkward as one would expect, keeping her gaze rather low and face still blushing. She stops on an adjacent side of the workbench that Merlynn's on and gives a deep sigh, "E-eh? Sugar..?" she asked, tilting her head to the side as she tried to figure out what that was even supposed to mean. Deciding that she was probably thinking too much into things, she just shook her head, "N-nevermind..." she really didn't get flirty things, apparently.

She swallowed hard as she looked over the sword in front of her, "A gun..?" she asked, "That's not so hard to do, I think... you just need to put the mechanisms in the hilt, perhaps make the blade split open and-" she stopped her thought, "Sorry, you probably already have this all figured out for the most part... W-what should I pull on again?"

8Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:58 pm

merlynn

merlynn
merlyn hold out the handle to the girl and the pommel was facing her. "oh the gun set up i do have it its just i dont have that tools here to make it just yep i ordered them." she then looks at her with a soft sigh. "now just pull the pommel it should just slide right out once i just do..." closing the silo protector just above the forgaurd she grasped the lever that launched the dust shots there was a click and the pommel popped a little. "pull on it because if i let go it will just lock back in." she said this looking at the girl she looked rather new then again merlynn didn't really get out of her room other then for class or grimm hunting. merlynn was going to have to make sure she didnt tell any one about her weapons dust launching capability's.

9Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:37 pm

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Scarlett gave yet another nod before moving her slightly unsteady hands to the girl's weapon, pulling on the part that the fauna had instructed her to do. It shouldn't have been too hard to simply grasp onto the part she was told and pull, but her inexperience with weapons like this could have caused problems, even if they're only by grabbing the wrong part at first. And even that, it shouldn't have been too much trouble to simply correct the red-head.

After that task was done, the rather rigid Scarlett would continue holding onto the weapon, only letting go when she was told to. It was fairly obvious that she was uncomfortable with this by the way her stance was stiff. That being said, she wasn't the type of girl to simply admit that. And she found any amount of discomfort was worth being able to help someone anyway that she could, even if said help was just pulling on a part.

10Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:32 pm

merlynn

merlynn
he pommel end now removed merlyn takes it from her hand there hands touching for only a moment. merlyns hand was soft and silky but Scarlett would be able to feel this for her self as it bushed over hers. "mm well that would be my sticking problem..." there was a lot of built of dirt and grimm blood that leaked in to the pommel. " it just needs a good cleaning." she put it down on her word bench and turned to scarlett. "well you might want to work on your nerves there cute thing, your actting like you have stage fright lighten up. its not like i was asking you to do sugury. well i guess it was in a way... so.. whats your name?" she asked looking at her still but turned and looked at her gun on the work bench. merlynn walked over to it and ass all her notes on her little toy. merlyns diagrams where all written in a secret runic coding she had made her self. so even if scarlett looked at her notes it would look foreign.

11Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Scarlett's brain worked as hard as the thing could to process everything that was going on. The first thing she reacted to was, of course, the hand contact. Scarlett's hands were extremely delicate when touched and the constant slight shaking it was doing didn't exactly give anyone present the impression that she was a fearless hunter. In fact, quite the contrary. When the hands touched, the red-haired girl immediately tensed up even more before jerking her hand away and hiding it behind her back. There, her other hand would grip its wrist tightly, as if to protect it from something that could be harmful.

She would freeze for several moments, glancing around the room for something to help her out in this situation. Upon finding that nobody was still here, she had no choice but to continue. It's not that she wanted to get away, she just wanted anything to help alleviate the awkwardness of this situation. At Merlynn's comment about her being cute and asking for her name, she blinked, trying to figure out which one to respond to first.

"I'm Cutelett?" is what came out of her mouth. Which only made her blush harder at her inability to say two separate sentences at the same time, "S-sorry! I mean... I'm cute? No, wait! Scarlett! Yeah, Scarlett... I should have introduced myself first, yeah..." she would say, letting out a sigh and mumbling something about her being a social trainwreck. Even if she was in any state of mind to look over Merlynn's notes, she wouldn't as she felt that was an invasion of privacy. Meanwhile, her own notes would be just a few fairly simple designs, her pistol changing shape to instead shoot multiple dust-bullets at once or increasing the spread if she needed.

12Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:48 pm

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn wasn't paying much attention to Scarlett actions after she had gotten the hilt and put it to the side. upon hearing her name she chuckled and looked at her. walking up she pets her head sorta like she was a faunus. "Scarlett do get to flustered this is just how i am. An my name is Abigail, well its merlynn but you can call me ether. and yes you are cute for a human." she walked away from her after the brief interaction walking up to a cabnet for medical items and took out some rubbing alcohol and some cotton swabs. she then walks back over to the workbench with a chair and sits down infront of scarlett while at her sword. "you have some nice plans for your gun, are you good with dust?" merlynn asked slowly swabbing her swords parts to clean it of the dirt and blood. merlynn wasn't looking at her as she went about her work. her tone the whole time was rather calm and meant to be soothing.

13Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:18 am

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Scarlett still had her face firmly planted in her hands to hide her embarrassment. The effectiveness of this isn't very well, as one would expect. She gave a nod, "Abagail." she said, her words being slightly muffled through her hands, "N-n-nice to meet you..." she said before letting out a sigh. She eventually let her hands down and gave a shake of her head, trying to actually avoid Merlynn's petting with a blush still on her face.

"S-sorry..." Scarlett apologized, face as red as her name, "Huh? Oh, y-yeah... I'm a Duster so..." she trailed off, not really knowing where to go from there. So instead, she moved over to her own workarea, sitting down to reach over to one of the blue canisters of dust, "This is a pretty simple bullet I use for Prism. Are you... looking to do something like that?" she asks.

14Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:33 am

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn looked over at her and thought about it. "mmmm not enough bang for my buck, hehe." she chuckled at her joke because she was a deer faunus. she started to flick through her her stack of plans and pulls out one that had a drawing of it of the sword with 12 markings on it down the blade. it had a really badly drawn image of what looked like a bullet or maybe some thing a little more different then a bullet but had the same kind of shape. "i was thinking more Boom then bang." she said walking up to scarlett and leaned over her as she showed her the picture merlynn wasn't rightly paying attention on how close she was to scarlett, her boobs where on her back a little pressing on her. she took the blue canister of dust and looked at it. "honestly i don't know much about dust other then fire dust, and prism is what you call your weapon... mines the salvo sword, because i go all out. its all or nothing with me." she said with a small smile it was nice to make a friend and merlynn was not trying to act like a flirt now just getting used to scarlett and the fact she was so easy to embarrass.

15Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:45 am

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Scarlett would give a very slight tilt of her head, "More boom than bang? I... guess?" she asked, not entirely getting it. She gave a nod, "I think what you're looking for is more power instead of firing fast, right? That's not too difficult, actually." She opened up her notebook and showed the fauna one of the pictures that shows Prism turning into something that launches a large amount of dust a distance away, "Look. Essentially the idea of this form was to launch all of my weapon's shots at once to hit either something really big or a large group of them." she explained, flipping through the pages once again, "And then there's the possibility of just using more potent explosive dust to get the same effect, but with dust used."

Scarlett let out a sigh before freezing up once again. After going on through that rather long explanation, the girl feels something rather soft on her back. Her face flushed crimson once again before she shook her head. It didn't take very long to realize what exactly was on her back. Not that she didn't enjoy the feeling a bit, but... well, it just caused her to panic even more, "O-oh... erm... Abigail, mind... giving me a bit of space?" she asked at a level that was barely louder than a whisper.

16Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:01 am

merlynn

merlynn
Abigail was really pressing against her as she flipped through her pages and looking at her diagrams. "well those all look good but i am more going more for wide spread... like... " she barely heard scarlett whisper to giver her some space, she then looked and noticed she was pressed right up against her. "oh sorry, i forget how big they are..." she backs off from her and smiles puffing them out a little behind her she wouldn't see unless she turned around. "But my racks are quite the pair." she said because she was also talking about her antlers but the fact she was fixing her bust while she spoke one could think some thing else. she walks back to her pile of papers and looks for some thing and was bent over wiggling her butt a little rather amused that scarlett was so shy. "but really i want missiles not just fore the destruction." she takes up a page holding it and it showed a old cheesy drawing with stick figures and an explosion radius and then what looked like little waves. the drawing would be hard to understand unless abigail explained.

17Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:19 am

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Scarlett let out a very slow exhale through her nose, her body rather stiff still as images of the fauna's chest go through her mind. This was not something that brought the girl comfort in her situation. Instead, she shook her head, her hands stumbling around on the table, "O-oh! You mean, uh... then yeah, you can... Uh..." her mind was so scattered that she could barely get a sentence out of her mouth as she fumbled. In an effort to change the subject, she held up another design that demonstrated a rather large dust ammunition being loaded into an extremely long barrel, "I... I couldn't really use a rocket design since I w-would need to change Prism's design to compensate the uh... well, loading the boobs i- Bombs! Loading bombs in!" she would immediately try to correct her own slip-up.

18Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:28 am

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn listened to scarlett and enjoyed how much this girl slipped up during there conversations. "well my sword i have plans for it, but from the sounds of things right now my rockets are not the only thing on your mind, do you need me to go away for a while?" she said as she started back on the rubbing alcohol with a cotton swab. she decided to take the part f her hilt and started walking to the door as if to leave scarlett there with her own plans but then she turns around and then just sits next to scarlett. "but then again we are talking about things i should try to make. i am a gageteer, its simple for me to make the item but its the explosives compound that i need help with. an if you like scarlett i can stop trying to make you flustered." she said it with a smug grin on her face she knew what she was doing most of the time was making her flustered.

19Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:11 am

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Scarlett watched the girl in quite an amount of confusion, her head slightly tilted to the side and her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water, "I, uh, the..." she stammered out as she watched Merlynn walk back and forth for several moments. Eventually, the red-haired girl managed to get out, "N-nothing's on my mind!" she argued, her face full of panic, "I promise, I wasn't thinking anything weird at all!" although the legitimacy of that statement is questionable.

Although the woman was strange and teased her quite a bit, Scarlett certainly couldn't find herself to hate this girl; not even dislike. Currently, she was a potential friend. No, wait, getting ahead of herself. Right now, Merlynn was someone that she could help. Scarlett let out a rather long sigh, exhaling from her mouth very slowly, "A-anyways..." she began quietly, "I can help with the compound... it's not hard or anything, it just takes precise measurements of the dust and to ensure that the rockets themselves are balanced correctly to use it efficiently." she instructed, her embarrassment slowly going away once again as her mind went to work and not Merlynn's body.

She scratched the back of her head, "I don't have any explosive dust with me... I'm not granted that type of access and I wouldn't have a use for it even if I did right now..." Scarlett admitted begrudgingly, "But... like I said, it's not hard and once you figure out how to do it and have enough of the dust, doing it over and over again is easy. Well... assuming you don't accidentally blow yourself up while loading the bombs." she gave a light smile, which may mean that she was joking. Hard to tell, really.

20Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:49 am

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn noticed how scarlett started to become less flustered the more she talked about dust and work. She liked this human enough to call her friend as she then listened scarlett talk about explosive dust. "ummm all I have is some fire dust that I launch out of the tubes right now...." merlyned then grabbed scarlett by the scuff of the shirt and drew her face close to her so their noses where about to touch. "you tell any one about my swords secret I will hunt you next." she narrowed her eyes looking in to hers, then hers open to a less threating look. "your eyes are pretty up close. " she loosened up her grip a little and leaned back thinking about it a little. "well first I want the missile to hove there own little pop before they use a dust pop. ugh I suck with measurements of dust... its why my hair is so short.." she said that then pulled on her hairs a little as her hair was short and choppy looking like it had been attacked with some scissors.

21Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:32 am

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Scarlett listened intently to the fauna's words, giving a slow nod as she finished her statement, "Yes, I-" she began, but was cut off by the woman's rather sudden grip of her shirt as she was pulled in. Having no idea what was happening, she simply looked into Merlynn's eyes with obviously exhibited fear. At first, her mind went through what was about to happen. Be it a kiss or her doing something to hurt the red-haired girl. No matter what situation she imagined, it was not a good ending. And when the girl gave her threat, Scarlett's eyes simply widened more.

The compliment and soft tone afterwards being completely meaningless after threatening the woman, Scarlett just shook in her seat, her gaze moving towards the floor as the fauna continued her thought process. Once she could, Scarlett would just stand from her seat, without looking at Merlynn and go about collecting her belongings. Hastily, she set everything into her gun's case and turned towards the exit, "S-sorry! I won't tell, but I can't help you!" she would claim rather loudly before making a rather rushed stride towards the exit. Even as she walked, her movements were rigid and full of more fear than nervousness at this point.

22Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:56 pm

merlynn

merlynn
the way she acted after she knew she had put some fear in to the human and she figured she might want to correct such a mistake, she quickly catched the back of her shirt near where it would meet with her pants or skirt. "easy there, sorry about that its just I am not used to sharing my secrets with others." she sounded like she was still dominate in the conversation as she pulled a little so she didn't run off to quickly. "look I only shared with you what I plan on doing because in consider you a friend, heres another secret for you. if I start getting like that again just give me some sugar.... I prefure ether creamcheese frosting or sugar cubes." she then let go of her girp, now it was scarletts choice to stay here with the faunus or feed in to her first plan of action now that merlynn seemed to have scared the friendship out of the girl. merlynn felt like a dolt and kindaof stood there holding her hands together, as if she was praying scarlett would stay. "so will you stay and help me?"

23Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:13 am

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
As Merlynn held onto the hem of Scarlett's uniform, she didn't try to do anything. She was too busy shaking to try to run away or turn around. As she stayed, frozen in fear, her eyes began to tear up, but continued to look away from the fauna. As Merlynn talked to the girl, she stayed silent, other than a few whimpers here and there. And even once the larger girl finished, she had neither response nor reaction.

Even when Merlynn released Scarlett, she stayed in place. She debated actually staying for just a few moments before shaking her head slightly. As soon as she could, she began to make her way to the door again, steps rigid and awkward as she does her best to not look back to show the girl her eyes that were wet from tears. She considered Scarlet her friend? Friends don't threaten eachother for not keeping a secret, as far as she knew. And if they did, that was certainly not the kind of friendship Scarlett wanted to be involved in. And so she was still leaving and no claims that sugar would make her 'friend' nice again was going to make her reconsider.

24Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:42 am

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn herd the whimpering from her and she knew she might have gone too far. she chased scarlett down and blocks her path, just before she gives her a hug a very soft hug and rest her head on the girls shouler her head turned so her horse where out of the way. "i am so sorry... i know i can be quite a mean faunus at times but i didnt mean to make you cry, come on buck up. look if i scare you and bring you to tears i fear for you at this school. there are bullies out there and me i am no exception i am a fuanus and i get a lot of harp from both human and faunus its why i tend to be over bearing. is there any thing i can do to make it up to you." she pulled away looking at scarletts wet eyes, they where so pretty before and she shed a tear her self for being so rude to such a sweet girl she went to wipe a tear from scarletts cheek but pulled her hand away feeling even this wont show her that shes not really a mean person.

25Workshop Wonderland [Private] Empty Re: Workshop Wonderland [Private] Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:30 am

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Scarlett certainly didn't relax. In fact, quite the opposite as her stance only become more stiff while she was hugged. Not out of fear for her safety this time, however, but because she was fairly obviously discomforted by simply being this close to someone she had known for barely twenty minutes. She didn't return the hug, nor did she smile as any sign that she was feeling better. She let out a soft, rather weak sigh before gently shaking her head, "I... I'm sorry..." she apologized for something, "You... shouldn't do anything really to make it up to me." she said, glancing away when the girl began to look into her eyes.

She attempted to pull away gently. Not that she could get out of the embrace, but mostly to show that she really doesn't like it. Because as it was, Scarlett's heart was racing and she felt completely helpless. She really, really wanted to forgive the fauna, but felt that if she did, she was being naive and allowing herself to be walked on, "O-okay... I'll... help for now..." she said in a quiet voice, still looking down towards the ground. She figured the least she could do was continue assisting the girl with her problem. If things went well, perhaps they really could be friends. If not... well, it certainly didn't bring Scarlett comfort to think of things like that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum