You are not connected. Please login or register

I am back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am back. Empty I am back. Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
I have come back on after an unexpected and mandatory absence. I hope now I can resume where I have left off in the forums. Happy

2I am back. Empty Re: I am back. Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Ah, welcome back Happy You need to do this before you get back in; http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t458-emergency-stat-overhaul-very-important-read and due to the lack of a speed/reflex stats now you probably have to change your semblance, want me to take it out of approved for you?

3I am back. Empty Re: I am back. Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:28 pm

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
Yes, until I have changed my stats. Though this new change will hinder my character a little. This character's main focus was speed.

4I am back. Empty Re: I am back. Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Well... speed based semblance maybe as a utility? Something akin to teleportation or the like could work. Even just having him able to channel aura to his legs, loosen the muscles and run a bit faster maybe? I've taken it out archives now ^^

5I am back. Empty Re: I am back. Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:35 pm

Sidono Carref

Sidono Carref
It is now changed. The aura is now a 5 yard teleportation and the visual cues have slightly changed as well as a no real change to my base stats, they all remain a solid 3.

6I am back. Empty Re: I am back. Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Alright, teleportation semblance is fine but you can get up to 10 meters (no idea what that is in feet because British ^^II sorry) also in the emergency stat overhaul thread you've put your semblance in there rather than aura type (which you have changed in your actual app to recovery) please put your aura type in the overhaul thread and increase your range in your app. Tell me when you're done and I'll approve everything. Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum