You are not connected. Please login or register

Rojo Fuego (For Application)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rojo Fuego (For Application) Empty Rojo Fuego (For Application) Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:49 pm

HDBreakd0wn

HDBreakd0wn
Enrollment Form

Rojo Fuego (For Application) D4fIIuT

Basic info
Name: Rojo Fuego
Birthday: August 9th
Race: Human
Height: 5'11
Weight: 174 lbs.
Face Claim: Leon Kuwata (Dangen Ranpa) / Kouen Ren (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)

Stats
STR: 3
DEF: 3
RES: 4
SPT: 2 (3)
Aura 140|160 HP

Personality
Group: Warriors
Dislikes: Thieves, The Rich, Grimm, Chewing Gum
Fears: Loss of Friends and Family, The Dark, Dying
Overall Personality:
Rojo Fuego is a man best described as that of a roaring fire; hard to control, aggressive, and highly destructive if left to rage. However, much like that same fire, he is also warm, comforting, and quick to cool (as long as no other fuel is added to the flame). Born a poor child, Rojo has a few resentments towards the rich, and those unwilling to share with others in need. As such, he has an inate want to assist those in poorer standing, going to lengths such as sheltering and feeding broke or homeless people. He also has a small soft spot for stray cats, caring for them as well as his usual patrons.

Abilities
Aura type: Spirit
Aura Color: Crimson
Semblance: Typhokinesis, Smoke Manipulation. This Semblance is a rather Utility based one, relying on blinding and disorienting opponents rather than directly harming them. While Rojo cannot conjure up smoke, any source of it can be useful. The Semblance is also limited by how much smoke there is available. To compensate for this, Rojo carries around a lighter and cigarettes, as well as using his red Dust to set objects ablaze.
Item 1: "Queztalcoatl", or the Ballistic Offensive Broad Sword (BOBS). Its main form is a bulky and loud red Dust powered shotgun designed to be compact and easier to store, leaving it with an unpleasant looking boxy design. Its secondary form is that of a large broadsword, the blade of which extends and retracts from the barrel of the gun form. Rating 1.
Item 2: 2 vials of Rating 1 red Fire Dust

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

http://www.hdbreakd0wn.tumblr.com

2Rojo Fuego (For Application) Empty Re: Rojo Fuego (For Application) Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:50 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Hi, I'll be your mod for the approval of your app

So, first would be your FC... you got 2 names, one pic on you app and one on your scroll... which one is it?

Second, although in the show most people have 2 forms to their weapon at the beginning, here we don't as it gives something to work on, some progression. Forms can be added as you upgrade your weapon (see the rules for the details). You'll have to choose between the shotgun or the sword for now.

Third, your semblance seems good, just be a more specific on its uses, how will you use it during fights and all.

The rest seems all good to me, so bump when you'll have done the corrections

3Rojo Fuego (For Application) Empty Re: Rojo Fuego (For Application) Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:28 am

HDBreakd0wn

HDBreakd0wn
Greetings! Thank you for reviewing my application!

With the issues regarding too many images, I apologize, I'm new to all this ;w; The photo posted with the application is the image to be used, I thought the FC was for characters yours simply looked like. Apologies for that.

Anyways, here's the newly edited content to reflect the necessary changes. Let me know if there's anything else that needs discussed! Thanks!

Enrollment Form

Rojo Fuego (For Application) D4fIIuT

Basic info
Name: Rojo Fuego
Birthday: August 9th
Race: Human
Height: 5'11
Weight: 174 lbs.
Face Claim: https://imgur.com/D4fIIuT

Stats
STR: 3
DEF: 3
RES: 4
SPT: 2 (3)
Aura 140|160 HP

Personality
Group: Warriors
Dislikes: Thieves, The Rich, Grimm, Chewing Gum
Fears: Loss of Friends and Family, The Dark, Dying
Overall Personality: Rojo Fuego is a man best described as that of a roaring fire; hard to control, aggressive, and highly destructive if left to rage. However, much like that same fire, he is also warm, comforting, and quick to cool (as long as no other fuel is added to the flame). Born a poor child, Rojo has a few resentments towards the rich, and those unwilling to share with others in need. As such, he has an inate want to assist those in poorer standing, going to lengths such as sheltering and feeding broke or homeless people. He also has a small soft spot for stray cats, caring for them as well as his usual patrons.

Abilities
Aura type: Spirit
Aura Color: Crimson
Semblance: Typhokinesis, Smoke Manipulation. This Semblance is a rather Utility based one, relying on blinding and disorienting opponents rather than directly harming them. While Rojo cannot conjure up smoke, any source of it can be useful. The Semblance is also limited by how much smoke there is available. To compensate for this, Rojo carries around a lighter and cigarettes, as well as using his red Dust to set objects ablaze. Uses for the resulting plume of smoke include creating smokescreens to escape or blind opponents, attempting to suffocate opponents with cloying smoke spheres, sending them into coughing fits, and wreathing Rojo in a cloud of smoke to obfuscate his position, making it harder to pinpoint his location.
Item 1: "Queztalcoatl", or the Ballistic Offensive Broad Sword (BOBS). Its main form is a large and boxy designed Rating 1 broadsword, made with the intent of being easier to store and carry on the go. Its utilitarian design is also made with the intent of being easier to install future upgrade modules. Manufacture's note suggests ranged support mods.
Item 2: 2 vials of Rating 1 red Dust

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by HDBreakd0wn on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Rojo Fuego (For Application) Empty Re: Rojo Fuego (For Application) Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:57 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
I can see the changes have been done, although you still need a face claim, just put the link to your image, it'll be fine

Your semblance is good and your weapon too, just put the link and it'll be all good

Also, you can simply edit your app with the Edit button, no need to reply again

5Rojo Fuego (For Application) Empty Re: Rojo Fuego (For Application) Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:01 pm

HDBreakd0wn

HDBreakd0wn
Right then, sorry for all the little mistakes ^^;
Thanks for being patient.

6Rojo Fuego (For Application) Empty Re: Rojo Fuego (For Application) Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:17 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Hey no problem man, I'm here for that ^^

So you're now approved ^^

Welcome officially to Syne, just change your Scroll image to your FC as soon as you can ^^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum