You are not connected. Please login or register

WANGRP?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1WANGRP?    Empty WANGRP? Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Sky Richardson

Sky Richardson
I can post at least once a day, and often more (not like I have anything better to do...) and, while I may not be the best writer, I can only get better!
Anyways, if we do get a Team going, I woukd like to roleplay it out. My application is in my sig, so give it a click. Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a wonderful day.

2WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:17 pm

Anput Wepwawet

Anput Wepwawet
Sup. I'm interested!^^

Here's a link to Anput's (http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t866-anput-wepwawet-finsihed) profile. If you think they'll clash too much or something just let me know! I wont be hurt if you turn me away.

3WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Sky Richardson

Sky Richardson
Hey, thanks for the interest! Your character looks pretty interesting, and what clashes there are will make for some interesting roleplaying! Two down, two to go.

4WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Reign

Reign
While I wouldn't put Grenal forth as a team person normally, since... well let's be real here, he'd probably attempt to kill his team-mates.

However.

My interest is completely and utterly piqued on just how Grenal would react with Anput and Sky.

Sky because he hates being manipulated and that's literally Grenal in a nutshell.

and Anput because Anputs the kind of character he hasn't had to deal with... in all his years doing people work. Those people didn't survive the experience. It was still people work!

But yes, here's Grenal in all of his glory. Be warned. He might seem mean... that's cause he is.

5WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:22 am

Sky Richardson

Sky Richardson
Yeah, Grenal is definitely an... interesting character, to say the least. I agree, I can't wait to see how we interact. Makes me wonder what kind of character we'll get for our fourth...

6WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Xavier

Xavier
Well, what do you know? I decide to make a character, and low and behold I find a group of peeps that seem pretty close to a perfect fit for said character.

Any interaction with Grenal seems interesting at the least, Sky seems cool, but Anuput...Anuput might be the character Xavier opens up to first, although it would probably be a side thing.

Coolio, I'm in. Where does the party start at?

7WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:53 pm

Sky Richardson

Sky Richardson
Sounds good to me, now for a name... SAGX could be sagittarious...BASH could work... Well im stumped

8WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:29 pm

Anput Wepwawet

Anput Wepwawet
I like Bash.... Also lol GASX . Like gas-x the medicine...:) I'm lame. ;3;

9WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:09 am

Reign

Reign
I have nothing to contribute with cheeky letter combinations ;-;

10WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:59 am

Xavier

Xavier
Well...not that this is the greatest creative suggestion I've ever made, but due to the limitations this is the best I could do...

Team AXGS = Team Axings.

Here are my reasonings:

1. We all have our own selfish motives with our characters, which plays in tune with ye old phrase 'an axe to grind.'

2. We all have melee weapons, and one of our members actually wields an axe.

3. We all have something we have severed ties with, so we all have something we have 'axed' in the not-so-literal term.

4. It also seems we all have some sort of vengeance/revenge plot of sorts going on in our own ways. What melee weapon would feel more satisfying to get your revenge with than hacking someone apart with an axe? It's also fitting because a lot of vengeance/revenge characters wield them, a la nearly every dwarf ever.

5. It could represent what we do as a team, and instill fear in competitors: Since 'getting axed' means to have something abruptly terminated, it could give off the aura (no jokes intended) that we do exactly that to any that get in our way.

BASH seems good too, and happens to be the name of a favorite restaurant of mine. I just like the idea of the traditional canon team naming.

11WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:52 am

Sky Richardson

Sky Richardson
I like it! Anput is the logical choice for Leader anyway, I just couldnt come up with a good name in that order. Take it away, Anput!

12WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:55 am

Reign

Reign
I'm just there in case you need to dangle someone off the side of a building... By me standing on the side of it xd.

13WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Xavier

Xavier
UnkownEntity wrote:I like it! Anput is the logical choice for Leader anyway, I just couldnt come up with a good name in that order. Take it away, Anput!

I wasn't sure about who would be leader outside that Xavier wouldn't want to be our leader, but after a short recollection of character personality and history, I agree whole-heartedly: Anuput would be the best choice for leader.

And since our fearless leader would be wielding an axe, it works perfectly with Team AXGS.

where shall we meet for the big party, leader-san?

14WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:57 pm

Sky Richardson

Sky Richardson
I think it would be cool to group up with one or two other teams and do a classic 'entrance to Syne' wherein we and those teams would post and we could do a reflection of the show. We could still post in outside threads obviously, those would be their downtime from the group if we do this.

15WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:39 pm

Anput Wepwawet

Anput Wepwawet
eh. *blushes* mwah!;3; thanky you all! And where is everyone most likely to be??
Anput is usually in town or in the forest... Using her axe and practicing with it.:)

16WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:10 pm

Reign

Reign
Grenals usually bugging coal,

Otherwise he can be anywhere needed.

17WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:00 pm

Xavier

Xavier
While I think it would be cool to meet up with some other teams, that sounds like quite the task to get 12 people to post consistently.

If we can manage to arrange it, that would be cool, if not Xavier also dwells in the forest for the majority of his time.

18WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:25 pm

Anput Wepwawet

Anput Wepwawet
http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t894-a-walk-in-the-woods-axgs-team-formation#5436

there you all go! Let me know if I need to fix anything!

19WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Xavier

Xavier
Anput Wepwawet wrote:http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t894-a-walk-in-the-woods-axgs-team-formation#5436

there you all go! Let me know if I need to fix anything!

Made my post, would be freaking excellent if we got to fight a/some Grimm after we all meet up, because nothing screams 'Let's get to know one another' quite like 'I just met you, and this is crazy, but those are Grimm so...let's kill them, maybe!'

20WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:33 pm

Sky Richardson

Sky Richardson
Lmao we posted in team order. I agree, some team building Grimm fighting would be pretty sweet.

21WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Xavier

Xavier
Just to make sure Anuput sees this, I feel like the Grimm roll should be for her, being leader and the first to post and all.

22WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:09 pm

Anput Wepwawet

Anput Wepwawet
I'm fine with that if everyone else is.:)

23WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Xavier

Xavier
Anput Wepwawet wrote:I'm fine with that if everyone else is.:)

Sky is up for it, I am, and I think Grenal isn't against it either.

24WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:19 pm

Reign

Reign
I'm down as long as I don't die a horrible death.

25WANGRP?    Empty Re: WANGRP? Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:31 pm

Anput Wepwawet

Anput Wepwawet
I'll make sure everyone doesn't get too beat up!^^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum