You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Syne (Open to 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to Syne (Open to 2) Empty Welcome to Syne (Open to 2) Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Maxwell Vollan

Maxwell Vollan
Max had arrived onto Syne University. His sister was already a big student here, so he wouldn't have a hard time finding her. He walked inside the building, and his jaw dropped. He found where the dorms were and rushed there. As Maxwell walked inside the dormitories, and into his room, he put his luggage to the side and lied down on the bed. There were 2 other beds in his room, but he wasn't sure if he was going to have roommates. He had packed a lunch, so he would be able to eat. He grabbed the water bottle and drank it ferociously. He drew out his rapier and stared at it with a curious face. He sheathed it and lied down again."This is my life now.. Well, better get to the ceremony." he told to himself as he got up and walked out into the hall and accidentally bumped into a person. They dropped their books, so he helped picked them up. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking. I'm Max." he told the person.

2Welcome to Syne (Open to 2) Empty Re: Welcome to Syne (Open to 2) Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Nagi

Nagi
Nagi Grunted slightly as his books fell to the floor. It was only a few texts for his classes and also The book of Legends he had been reading when he arrived earlier. "It's no trouble Max, I'm Nagi." He said taking the books back. "So I take it you and I are asigned to the same dorm? Guess that makes you a first year as well." Nagi concluded taking note of where Max had come from.
"Let me introduce myself properly then, I'm Nagi Winnfield." Nagi offered his hand expecting Max to take it in greeting. While he shouldered his duffel bag and cradled the books that had been returned. Max had a very lean look to him, seemed to be less of a fighter than he was, perhaps he relied on his aura or tricks rather than fighting directly.
"Tell me, you any good with that blade? or is it your 'last resort'?"

3Welcome to Syne (Open to 2) Empty Re: Welcome to Syne (Open to 2) Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:49 am

Kei

Kei

Kei

Kei was new at the school as well, leaving him well lost in this new environment. At the moment, Kei had an obligation to go to the welcoming ceremony for all the students at the academy. Well, he was suppossed to anyways. Kei have any intentions of going, it's not like he was going to miss anything important anyways. A Welcoming Ceremony was always just about saying hi and wishing for a good year. Honestly, it seemed like a waste of time. Besides, Kei had priorities. He was hungry at the moment and had no idea where the cafeteria was...

Walking through the dorms, Kei saw two other students picking books up off of the ground.

"Hey," Kei called out to the two other students, "Any idea where the cafeteria is? I'm starving."

Mood: Hungry
Condition: Healthy

4Welcome to Syne (Open to 2) Empty Re: Welcome to Syne (Open to 2) Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:08 pm

Maxwell Vollan

Maxwell Vollan
"I'm a lot more disciplined for fighting with my blade. And the cafeteria was 2 hallways back. I guess we are roommates. I'll unpack later tonight, you settle in. I've gotta find my sister." Maxwell said as his blade was randomly drawn, and floating. "Umm. Are you guys using dust.. because I'm not doing that.." Maxwell said as the blade was thrown toward him. He ran out of the way, and tossed the two people into the room. He took the sword, sheathed it and walked away. He then suddenly thought "That's weird.. My aura's a little off. I should ask sis later. Hm. Hope those guys are alright." he then rushed back to check on them. He opened the door and asked "You guys okay? My rapier won't do that thing anymore. I hope." as his eyes suddenly glowed a bright red. He didn't notice, but his new "acquaintances" might have.

5Welcome to Syne (Open to 2) Empty Re: Welcome to Syne (Open to 2) Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Nagi

Nagi
Nagi turned to the new comer, He seemed more worried about food than either of his two new roomates. That seemed fine to Nagi though, it honestly shouldn't be that big a deal. If each of them was there to learn how to become proffessional Hunters then by all means he'd welcome anyone who could prove their worth. And besides that it seems they were each fairly skilled.
And that is when Max's sword began to float from its sheath and Nagi didn't get a chance to answer the posed question before being thrown to the floor.
Nagi grunted loudly as maxwell practicly tackled both him and Kei to the floor in order to prevent the rogue sword from harming them. It all happened so quickly that he wasn't even sure what he had seen and didn't get a chance to ask as Maxwell was already running down the hall with sword tucked safely in its sheath.

6Welcome to Syne (Open to 2) Empty Re: Welcome to Syne (Open to 2) Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:25 pm

Kei

Kei

Kei

"Ah ok thanks," Kei said as one of them told where the cafeteria was. As Kei was turning around however, the sword of the one wearing the black robes began to levitate. It seemed that non of them were making the sword float. Kei was deathly afraid of ghosts and immediatly began to suspect the floating sword to be the result of ghosts.
No no no, Kei thought trying to calm himself, There's no way that can be the work of ghosts. Ghosts aren't real. It must be the magnetic poles or something...

"Huh?", Kei said with a very nervous voice, "That really is weird. It must be the magnetic poles of the planet you know? It's the only thing that makes sense."

It was quite clear the it probably wasn't the magnetic poles, but Kei was just trying to reassure him.

It was then Nagi tackled him to the floor the moment as the blade was thrown. Before anything else happened however, Maxwell quickly sheathed his blade. Maxwell then asked the two if he was okay, but before either him or Nagi responded, Maxwell's began to glow red.

The sword is cursed! Kei thought to himself, terrified. It definately seemed to be the work of a ghost.

"Um, hey dude," Kei asked Maxwell in terror, (he still doesn't know the names of Nagi and Maxwell), "You good? Your eyes are slightly red. It probably from lack of sleep though... right?"

Mood: Terrified
Condition: Healthy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum