You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it better to be smaller? (Shadow Mission: Librarian ) [Private Sno/Flash]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno went to the Library for the shadow mission she had signed up because there seemed to be too many fights happening for her liking. She looked around the library which was a lot bigger than she thought it was going to be it was also a bit louder too. There were quite a few students in the Library, as the noise continued to increase Sno heard a sound like someone slamming a book down and yelling "STUDENTS THIS IS A LIBRARY!!! THAT MEANS TO BE QUIET!!! IF YOU WANT TO GO AND MAKE NOISE THEN DO IT IN THE COURTYARD OR SOMEWHERE ELSE!! SOME STUDENTS ARE TRYING TO STUDY!!!" Sno looked over to see the librarian who was a bat faunus that went by the name Libra Airan. The librarian seemed to be louder than the students that were making the noise. Sno walked up to the librarian and said "Hello my name is Sno Lagu. I signed up to help you, so is there anything you would like me to do?" The libiran pointed over to a cart of books and said "Yeah you see those books over there some of them are ones that have been checked in and others are ones that students didn't put back, would you mind helping me putting them away?" Sno nodded her head and said "I would be happy to help." as she walked over to the cart and began to pick up some books and began to put them away. The first five were easy to put away but when she got to the sixth one and began looking for the spot where it would go she couldn't find it. Then she looked up and was able to see the spot to where it should go and she began thinking Oh my... Who on earth could of be able to reach that high?!... More importantly how am I going to reach that high?! Sno looked around for a ladder but there was none that she could see. Even though for a person with a normal height it wouldn't seem that tall of a shelf but for Sno it was something that she couldn't reach. Sno began jumping trying to put the book back which so far seemed to be hopeless but she did not give up.

Color of the Librarian dialogue :

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
A large, green-blue, droid stood silent in the library. He'd already had a talking to by the librarian... even if what he'd been talked to about wasn't exactly his fault. The massive, heavy, droid had already gotten an earful from the librarian about how his steps were to loud... despite not really having any ears.

As such the droid had been still as a statue for around half an hour now, stood in the corner of the library, not wanting to annoy the nice librarian lady. She seemed okay with such a thing, despite him being meant to perform a shadow mission with her. The bat woman had cried out; "JUST STAND THERE! DON'T DO ANYTHING! THIS IS A LIBRARY AND YOU'RE FAR TOO NOISY FOR A MUTE! JUST DON'T MESS ANYTHING UP OR MAKE ANY NOISE AND I'LL PASS YOU!" And he'd been standing in the corner ever since... but he'd seen something that had made him want to move, pretty badly. He scanned the perimeter... the librarian was at the far end... he'd have to be quick and quiet. Almost ninja-like...

"SNOOOOOOOO!!!!!" His screen silently read as the large droid thundered over to her position.

...Unfortunately it would appear excitement had overcome this ninja. He quickly, though the girl probably knew it was coming from the shear loudness of his footsteps, hugged the little droid tight; lifting her up off the ground and coincidentally letting her reach the right level to put her book where it was meant to go.

Despite her being unable to see what he was saying, unless she managed to turn to face him from within in his grip, the large droid began to gush rapidly; "Snoooooooo! I missed you so much! I didn't see you all Summer and it was a little scary ;.; I just kind of hung out a lot of places; under bridges, over bridges, around bridges, nowhere near bridges. Oh! I went to see some fishes and had a Whale of a time! What did you do Sno?... OWO You're the perfect size for this kind of hug, lift hugs as in. I think on the ground hugs might be more difficult but it's probably doable."

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno heard very loud foot steps and was soon lifted off the ground which caused here to freak out "PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!" Which caused the librarian to yell at Sno "HEY!!! QUIET IN THE LIBRARY!!!!" Sno was a bit curious as to who was holding here but first she realized that she could reach the spot where the book should go and she put it in its spot. Sno then realized that the one that had picked her up wasn't really talking so she was able to narrow it down to two different people that she had met before it was either Gawain Egret or Flash Driver. Sno also could feel that she was being held rather tightly so she said "I appreciate the help since I couldn't reach the shelf on my own.. But.. Could you put me down please. At this rate you are going to crush me!" 

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
The large bot gently set his small companion down, turning her to face him on the way to the ground.

"0///0 Oh, s-so sorry Sno. I just haven't seen you in a while and hugs are fun is all, that and it looked like you were struggling a little... j-just a little, you were jumping a bit ^^II But anyway it's good to see you O /// W /// O I missed my best friend so much. How was summer? What did you do? Did you miss me? ;///; sorry, I tried looking but couldn't find you... didn't really know where to look."

The large droid quickly noticed the large pile of books to the white haired droid's right and realized quite why she had been jumping up and down so much.

"Oh? You're doing the shadow mission to?! AWESOME! She told me to stand in the corner because I'm too noisy TT /// TT But now I can help you with your job... that is if you want help as in ^^ Won't force it on you."

The tall droid bent his knees a little and extended an arm out to his friend;

"I'll happily be your ladder ^^This way the librarian won't get mad, you can just whisper as you clamber along me. Don't worry, I won't budge I'm made of strong stuff. Maybe if we book it we'll get done quick and she'll let us relax and talk."

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno was happy to be back on the ground again and she finally knew who was holding her. It was her tall android friend Flash Driver. While Sno was reading his screen she was also responded to everything, or at least she was trying to some of the text on his screen was going too fast "Well isn't it obvious over the summer I was working on my singing. Yeah I did miss you some times when I was bored and thought of a pun. Also if you want to help me then you can.... Also could you slow down your text if you go too fast then my eyes can't pick it up properly. Sno then picked up a few books and began too put them away again, and again there was a book that belonged on a shelf that was too high for her. Sno looked up the her tall android friend and said "I could use some help here Flash."

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"oh o /// oII sorry, I'll try and slow my text a little... > /// < it's a little embarrassing but I'd love to hear how your singing has improved at some point. You were so good before, I don't even know what even better could sound like... is there song-thing wrong with me in thinking like that?"

After he was sure she had read his screen he nodded;

"Okay ^ /// ^ I'll give you a boost. Glad to be of service."

The tall droid quickly read the book in the girl's hand's spine to get an idea of where it ws to go. He then reached down, grabbing the smaller android by either side of her waist before hoisting her up to where the book was supposed to go...

Around midway through this action the large droid realized quite how bad an idea this was and tried to avert his sensors from the view he had accidentally, given himself, not wanting to offend Sno, and quickly lowered her as soon as he was sure she had put the book back. Trying and failing not to both look and feel rather guilty.

" @ /////////////// @ Y-You wanted me to take the book and put it up... not pick you up to put the book back didn't you. TT /// TT I'm so sorry! I should have realized that I messed up didn't I... >//////< I-I won't do it again I promise... j-just hand me the next book you're going to need put up there... I'm really really sorry >/////////< P-please don't be mad ;.;"

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno responded to the tall android while she was being lifted to put the book back "Well due to the fact that my voice is still robotic some pronunciation of some words either in English or in another language might sound off to some people so I was mainly working on pronunciation." Sno was put down and was a little confused with what the tall android had on his screen, and then it hit her and she responded with "Y-yeah I think it would be better to just hand you the books that I can't reach." Sno then turned and face the cart of book, even though she was an android and didn't blush it still felt like she was as she grabbed another stack of books. She handed five of them to the taller android after putting away the ones that she could and she said "Here put these where they belong would you Flash?"

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"O-Okay Sno."

The tall droid quickly set to work, gently taking the books she had handed him and began to put them away; feeling the shear weight of the awkwardness he had created... it was incredibly heavy and he honestly really felt the need to get rid of it... but he wasn't quite sure how to. He decided to give it a try as he awaited the next lot of books from Sno.

"E....Ehh... S-Sno? Your clothes are all very pretty... the-the ones down there i-included. D-Don't worry I won't tell anyone what I saw... but unfortunately I can't delete it from my data-banks without deleting all of this week TT /// TT P-Please forgive me! I feel like I mess up a little too often and I know I'm a dork. I-I'll never pick you up without you asking me to again... o-okay?"
He made sure she was able to read all he had said before quickly hobbling around her to grab some more books from the pile, slotting them in the correct gaps with relative ease.

"Hey! Big droid! You're helping Sno with those books?!... I guess that's fine. Have them done soon, you'll be free to go after lunch... do you two even eat!? I could get some things if you want! My treat!" The librarian shouted.

The large droid turned;
"Eh... I know I don't need to eat and I'm trying to stay off coffee for a bit so no thanks ^^"

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno read the taller android's screen and she immediately wish she hadn't as she said "I-it's fine... Can we just not talk about it?... Like never speak of it at all" Sno then grabbed more books and began putting them away as she heard the librarian speaking to them she replied with "I don't really eat but thank you for the offer ma'am." Sno however didn't realize where she was walking and ran into the taller android which knocked her on the ground and caused the books she was holding to go everywhere. Sno began picking up the books while she said "Oops sorry about that Flash I should of been paying more attention to what I was doing.. Are you okay? Nothing is damaged?" Sno knew that he was going to be fine but she still felt like she had to ask. Sno stood up and began to put the books that she had picked up back to their spots on she shelf.

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
The large droid was sure to quickly help his companion to her feet;

"No need to worry about me Sno, you know I'm tough... or at least built to be ^^ Are you okay though? I-I'd feel really bad if I was involved in you getting hurt again > /// ~ /// < If you ever need repairs come to me ^^ I won't charge you like a mechanic... well, I mean. If your batteries need charged I'll do that but as in I won't make you pay of course cause you're my friend ^^"

Once he was certain she'd read that he set to work, helping pick up some of the books she'd dropped when she'd bumped into him. As focused as he tried to be on the task at hand he couldn't help but find his sensors occasionally looking to check on Sno, whether out of embarrassment or just in case she was going to walk into him again he wasn't quite sure.

Regardless the librarian returned with her lunch in hand rather quickly, taking her position behind her desk, around the time the duo had thinned things down to a mere five books remaining. He picked up the two set to go on the lower shelf, extending a book filled hand to her while slotting the remaining three into place with her other hand.

"^^ Looks like we did it... despite the awkwardness we did it ^^ I'm a glad I could help Sno.

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno read the messaged displayed on and she replied with "Yeah I am alright everything is functioning fine for me." When they finished putting the books away Sno spoke to the taller android "Yeah we completed the task. Thank you for helping Flash.... Hey.. Do you want to do another shadow mission with me? I plan on doing another shadow mission this one was fun... Even though some parts here were more awkward and we will never speak of them ever again overall it was pretty fun and it was nice to have a break from all the fights that seem to be going on every day. Also without you to help me here I don't think I would of been able to complete this task.. So do you want to come with me and do another shadow mission?" Sno then smiled up at the taller android as she extended her hand to his as she said "I will even let you pick the mission."

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash mind instantly went blank. This reminded him of the kind of thing he'd seen in quite a few movie theaters... said theaters were more usually filled with happy women and slightly annoyed looking men... they weren't what he was thinking of though. He was thinking of what was on the screen... romance of sorts... he couldn't help but ponder to himself if what his companion had offered could be considered a date of sorts... the thought of which immediately locked into his head and caused embarrassment to flow through his metal body but he quickly assured himself it was more like a partnership in an adventure movie than a couple in a romantic comedy.

"0///0 W-Well Sno, if-if you want to go on another... w-w-with me... that'd be great ^///W///^ I'd love to go out, on a shadow mission, with you! But I'm not sure quite what one would be best... something you wouldn't get annoyed at certainly..."

The droid tapped his foot in contemplation; "Maybe the mines? You're tough, I'm sure you could do great down there. Y-You might have to change your outfit a little to suit the environment a little better as it might be a bit rocky and dirty but I think it'd be a great experience. Lots of big machines, perhaps gain some inspiration for upgrades from it. That'd be good right?"

While he was awaiting her getting to read his screen the librarian shouted over to them; "Hey! You two! You won't get paid anymore for lollygagging, you know that right!? Might as well go back to your dorms... or wherever it is you robots go! I want peace to eat my piece."

"R-Right, let's go then Sno. We can head over to the boards right now and schedule it in for tomorrow ^^"
The tall droid gently grasped his friend's hand and began to lead the way out the library.

[Exit]

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno was happy to see that her friend wanted to join her on another mission and she replied with "Great! To the sign up board it is and then to the mines!" Sno heard the Liberian telling them to go since they had finished their work. Sno then lead them out of the library while wondering The mines I wonder what they will be link... And Flash it right I probably should change my outfit... I mean I wouldn't want something like that to happen again... Plus I wouldn't want to get my coat all dirty... Mines are usually just tunnels in the ground right? Meaning that some might be smaller than others... This should be a prefect job for me then since I am so small right? This is going to be so much fun! I mean its been all summer since I have been in contact with another android.. I mean Flash can be a little awkward but he is still fun to talk to.

-Exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum