You are not connected. Please login or register

A new friend? [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A new friend? [Open] Empty A new friend? [Open] Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:42 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno was in town when she noticed the pet shop and immediately fell in love with a beautiful fox. Sho bought the fox and brought it back to the academy and to the training area that way she could get to know the fox. Also she was a bit curious to see what semblance the fox had. When she got the the training area she took this time to examine the fox a little better by setting it down. The fox sat there and seemed to be doing the same thing that Sno was until Sno finally said "Well I guess in order for us to be good friend I should give you my name right? I am Sno Lagu.. Hmmm and I don't think you have a name yet now do you? Well I will have to give you one!.. But in order to do that I am going to have to figure out your personality and find out what name will suite you the best.. What do you think sound like a good plan?" The fox was still looking at her while she was speaking and then stood up and got closer to Sno. Then the fox began to climb up Sno and sat on her shoulder. Sno giggled and said "Well I guess I will take that as a sign that you like me?" 

2A new friend? [Open] Empty Re: A new friend? [Open] Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:14 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
The training area wasn't exactly somewhere Flash tended to frequent. Being the pacifist he was the thought of hurting dummies, let alone sparing with someone, was rather saddening. It seemed so brutal, so harsh... and as such he felt it was necessary to give something back to the dummies for all their work. It was mean calling them dummies and all. As such Flash had gifted each of the training models with different kinds of swanky hats. From top hats to berry's they all looked quite classy. He had concluded with a weird pumpkin thing he had found. A "jack-o-lantern" apparently. He'd stuck the fluffy pumpkin thing over the dummy's head... it looked a little creepy but it was the only hat he had left.

He was about to turn and make his way out of the training area, before anyone could ask to fight him, when he noticed something rather strange. He was behind her and it seemed his best friend had done something different with her hair... it almost seemed alive. Moving so weirdly. The tall droid made his way over, the dummies arranged with their various hats behind him, and tried to get a better look at it... only to see a set of pointed ears.

The large droid gently tapped his friend's shoulder, though he was sure his loud steps would have alerted her to him;

"O.O Sno... I do believe your hair is becoming sentient... also much more fluffy but it looks a bit alive... does hair normally have ears coming out of random places? Most faunus have them at the top or side... yours are kinda placed a bit off... Is that an age thing or has it always been like that? o.o I've never noticed... "

3A new friend? [Open] Empty Re: A new friend? [Open] Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:32 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno was tapped on the shoulder and she turned around to see her tall android friend. The fox that was on her shoulder jumped over to the taller android. As Sno was reading the android's screen she responded with "Flash that wasn't my hair that was the fox. Isn't she cute? I got her from the pet shop.. Although I haven't picked a name for her yet I was going to get to know her a little bit before I give her a name. Speaking of getting to know her I also want to see what her semblance is to see if we are a going to be a good combat team although I don't plan to have her on the battlefield too much." Sno noticed something out of the corner of her eye and turned to the dummies on the training field. They all seemed to be wearing silly hats Sno pointed to them and asked her friend "Hey Flash did you notice the dummies? I wonder why they would be wearing such silly hats or who put them on the dummies? Won't they just get destroyed but the people who are coming here to train?"

4A new friend? [Open] Empty Re: A new friend? [Open] Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:55 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash had absolutely no idea what to do as the hairy thing jumped over to him, clambering onto the arm he had tapped Sno's shoulder with, as it was explained that this was a being known as a "fox." He'd dealt with small animals before... rarely well. On one hand they often seemed to run from him, the idea of a towering green thing they'd never seen stomping over tended to cause them some degree of fear... on the other his cold, hard, strong and heavy body wasn't exactly good for handling such creatures. However he had however learned that if he just let them do what they wanted he wouldn't hurt them, and they wouldn't hurt him.

The terrifying yet gentle droid raised one of his other hand to just within the reach of the fox's snout, seeing if it would give him a sniff... most of the warm furry ones tended to do that. Seemed to calm them down. As if it helped them understand what he was... he assumed the smell was a weird culmination of oil, rust and old comic book smell.

"She seems very nice, yes ^^ As for the dummies that was me... >.< I know it's silly but they get dismembered so often. I thought it would be nice to give them just a little fun ^^ Nice hats... I don't quite understand the pumpkin one though... it's a little creepy but the dummy seems okay with it... O.o please don't test this one's semblance on them. There are plenty of targets just to the left of them... though what her semblance is may determine what she can train against... as for name well, I'm sure she's tail you if she likes the name you pick."

5A new friend? [Open] Empty Re: A new friend? [Open] Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
The fox sniffed the android's finger but stopped when her owner said something about her semblance. The fox began to walk away from them while Sno was saying "You put the hats on the dummies but you don't know what the pumpkin is for?.. Pumpkin.. why a pumpkin?... Wait Flash it's October isn't it? If it is then that completely explains the- what is the fox doing?" The fox was looking at the dummies and was moving its tails and its body began to glow a faint blue as it activated its semblance. Three chunks of ice were being created in the air and began to glow the same faint blue. The fox then took a minor leap forward which sent the ice flying towards the dummies and two of the three pieces of ice managed to hit two of the dummies. The fox then looked back at her owner and the other android Sno was a bit amazed as she said "That is kinda like what I can do! That is amazing Haunani!" Sno then realized what she said and then said "Haunani.. Beautiful snow.. I like that I think it fits well what do you think Haunani?" The fox walked back to where the were and climbed back onto Sno's shoulder and licked her face once and Sno said "I guess that means she likes it?"

Haunani's Health and Aura:

Last edited by Sno Lagu on Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

6A new friend? [Open] Empty Re: A new friend? [Open] Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"No, my friendly dummies T.T I guess they can't feel pain but... well, least she missed the hats. Would be a bit mean to break them... They still look quite dapper.. but I don't see what October has to do with pumpkins. They're nice I guess... face on that one is a little scary but they're nice."

The android shrugged, watching as one of the dummies fell but the other stood; ice embedded in the center of it's chest.

"Well, least they don't look too upset... As for her I'm sorry >///< I speak many languages but, unfortunately, fox isn't one of them. I don't have a tong so I'm not quite sure what a lick means... it doesn't seem upset if that's what you mean... feel like it would yip or yap or something to say no... but I'm not a fox so O~o maybe that's not how they work? I would try to talk to it but... I don't think foxes can read... >~< is that racist? I'm sorry Haunani. I'm sure you're intelligent enough to read if you put your mind to it."

The tall droid once again extended a finger to the fluffy animal;

"Please don't be mad TT.TT" I'm just not very fur-miliar with animals like you."

7A new friend? [Open] Empty Re: A new friend? [Open] Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:38 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno was reading her friend's screen and she said "Don't you have a calendar with basic hollidays on it? in October there is a holiday called Halloween. It is a holiday where people usually children dress up in both scary and non-scary costumes and go door to door to get candy. But it's not only that there are Halloween parties where people just have fun with friends in costumes, haunted houses, costume contests, scaring contests, and so much more!.. Also I am not sure if Haunani can read but I don't think you are being racist.. There are plenty of animals that don't know how to read." As the android extended a finger to Haunani she began to climb across his arm and onto his shoulder which caused Sno to giggle as she said "Well regardless of whether or not she can read I think I can confirm that she seems to like you.. Or at least likes to climb on you." 

8A new friend? [Open] Empty Re: A new friend? [Open] Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:29 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"O///O I think a lot of things can climb on me though... even you if you felt the need of a piggyback probably."

The large droid turned it's head to the creature, more than a little afraid of petting it... did foxes like that? Were foxes like dogs and cats? If they were like cats they'd probably run from him but it seemed this one was a little more like a dog... maybe not exactly comfortable with his cold metal exterior but not exactly running from it. He also didn't want to offend or hurt this fluffy little thing and so he simply put his big metal hand next to it's head, around a centimetre from one of it's big ears. Should it feel inclined it could nuzzle it a bit... though he had no idea what pets actually got out of petting.

He turned his head back to Sno; "O.o I have a callender but I have to mark what the dates mean... like birthdays and stuff, it's just a day to me... why would people scare each other? O.O that sounds kinda mean T.T It's a bit weird that I've never noticed that day though :/ ...o.o is it the day when all the evil creatures come out and I have to hide? Are they dressing up to hide themselves?

9A new friend? [Open] Empty Re: A new friend? [Open] Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
The fox was rubbing its face along the androids hand while her owner and the android were talking. It still seemed like Sno had to explain what Halloween was and she began to speak "Okay so Halloween is on October thirty-first. It is a time where people dress up as costumes and try to have fun sure scaring people doesn't seem like fun but think of it like a prank. There are no real monsters on Halloween they are just people in costumes." While Sno was talking the fox was on the move again attempting to climb on top of the android's head trying to grip to the side of it with her claws. However because of the smooth metal she couldn't seem to use her hind legs to get on top of the head. Sno looked at her pet and said "Haunani what are you doing? I don't think it would be safe to climb on his head like that! Oh please be careful!" 

10A new friend? [Open] Empty Re: A new friend? [Open] Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:17 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"O.o But how can't that be- hey! you might hurt yourself! Please don't hurt yourself little fox ;.;"

The droid gently got to his knees, putting a hand to the side of his head so the fox would have something else to climb up using. Should it sit on his head it'd be sitting just a little above Sno, due to Flash's low kneeling. The droid was fairly certain she'd be okay up there, wasn't like it was a massive fall or anything. That and foxes always land on their feet... or was that cats? He wasn't quite sure. Could be either. He then returned to the conversation;

"But why monsters... and why that day? O.o It's all a little confusing... couldn't people do that kind of thing at any time of the year and it'd be fine? Just seems a little strange... are you sure it's not monsters?...Guess the only way to find out would be to try it but... what could I even go as >.< It doesn't have to be scary right?... I don't want it to be actual monsters though, that would be scary >o< Hopefully you're right about this Halloween thingy."

11A new friend? [Open] Empty Re: A new friend? [Open] Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:47 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno responded to all of the androids questions and concerns by saying "Well I am not sure why they do it but it is a time mainly for children but older people can do it aswell but I am positive that they aren't real monsters. There is no such thing as monsters.. Unless you count the grimm as a monster but those are the only monsters." The fox managed to climb onto the android's head and just sat there looking around while Sno continued to speak "Hey I got an idea lets do something for Halloween together! We can pick out costumes and walk around it will be so much fun! Well what do you say do you want to?" Sno was then imaging what it would be like for them both to wear costumes and was smiling as she thought If this is Flash's first Halloween then I have to make sure it's fun for him!

12A new friend? [Open] Empty Re: A new friend? [Open] Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:50 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"O.o Erm... are you sure there would be a costume that could fit me?... I mean... my proportions are pretty weird. I've got no belly, long arms, long legs, weird hips and a box for a head... ;.; I'm probably scary enough as it is for this kind of thing."

The tall droid retained his low and kneeling position, the fox creature atop his head. He couldn't really see much of what it was doing. He had a great view of it's underside and paws from his 360 degrees of vision but outside that... not so much. He hoped it was enjoying itself up there... didn't seem too uncomfortable at least. Maybe it was like a bird on a perch or something... he wasn't quite sure.

"I guess I could do a custom paint job... I don't think I want to be too scary though >.< You said non scary costumes were a thing to right?... Maybe I'll just paint myself to look like something..."

The tall droid was a little stumped. He'd had his current paint scheme since the day he was made, he'd simply touched it up a little... he was struggling to ponder what to transform his plating into.

"...Maybe... some kind of animal... or a group of animals... I'm totally stumped o.oII What could once with a body like mine even do?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum