You are not connected. Please login or register

A deep apology...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A deep apology... Empty A deep apology... Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:39 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Hi everyone

Again, I'm sorry for not having been around lately, but there has been a good reason for it and things happened and made things worse, so I probably won't be around soon. I'm planning on leaving, just... I need some time.

I'll still share with you the reason of both my past and future absence, you all deserve to know at least.

So, a month ago, we learned that my grandma had a cancer and that unfortunately nothing could have been done. My grandma was offered chemotherapy, but refused, saying that the side effects weren't worth it...

She passed away yesterday around 8 pm here in Montreal on October 21, so you can guess I'm still shock by this myself, along with all my family.

So here's why I wasn't around a lot, I was beginning my mourning in order to prepare myself for the inevitable, but we can never be prepared enough apparently... And please, don't worry for me and my family, we will be alright, we just need time I guess.

So again, sorry for any delay I'm causing and I hope to see you all soon

2A deep apology... Empty Re: A deep apology... Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Dude we totally understand there is no need to apologize for anything. We are your friends and we are here for you if it is going to take you awhile to catch up on your post then so be it I am sure that all of us are willing to wait and those that are too impatient to do so will just have to deal with it. Your posts should be the last thing on your mind right now! You aren't causing a delay at all I mean this just give me more time to scheme and make plans about threads and Richard would agree with me on this too you know he would. So please don't apologize for something that isn't that big of a deal it't unnecessary we are here for you and we will always be. Don't worry about the site and please take as much time as you need we can wait.

3A deep apology... Empty Re: A deep apology... Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:21 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Yeah, I agree. Just take your time ^^ We'll wait for you, just relax a while and do what you enjoy. Your mental health, and irl stuff in general, matter infinity more than posting. Look after yourself and I'll be kicking about on skype most of the time if you need me ^^

4A deep apology... Empty Re: A deep apology... Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:17 am

Sammey White

Sammey White
sorry to hear that i hope you feel better soom

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum