You are not connected. Please login or register

Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:27 am

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
Glace had this day on her mind since it happened. The day she met Willow was a... rather unique one, to say the least. She did kept a good memory of it, but it was not all good. With the way things ended, especially because of Warren's intervention, the fauna lost herself on a train of thoughts about how she acted that day. On the first hand, it did not seemed that big of a deal. Glace had acted all her life the way she did, teasing others and finding herself in rather embarrassing situations. But all those times were all lighthearted moments full of fun. But with the way Warren seemed to see things, it seemed like it was the opposite. According to him, she was hurtful towards Willow with her actions, she would have tried to put her to shame or something alike. This is not the way Glace saw things and she hoped it was the same for Willow, but she was not so sure about it. Willow did leave by running away on that day after all.

So it was decided, Glace would go to Willow and apologize. For what exactly, she was not sure, but she guessed that she would say that Warren was right, because the more the fauna was thinking about it, the more it seemed like he was right all along. It was a cloudy day, going quite along with Glace's mood. The fauna knew where she could found Willow right now, or rather had a good idea and went towards the dorm in search of her room. With the help of the reception, she was able to get the number of the room and headed directly for it. Now in front of the said door, Glace felt heavy, probably from guilt as she had spent her time feeling bad for what she had done, or rather what she thought to have done as in hurting Willow. After waiting there for a while, Glace knocked lightly at the door, hoping that everything would go well...

2Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Re: Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:28 am

Willow Novack

Willow Novack
Willow's thoughts were brought to the events at the fountain from time-to-time, even after the time had passed. She considered what it could have meant, or possibly have been. He would consider what would happen if Warren hadn't shown up or if she was just a bit faster. Did she want to kiss that fauna that had dragged her into the fountain? That was rather hard to say as Willow was unsure of what she should have done. All she knew was that she didn't want to regret her inaction. Perhaps things would have been different if she had gone through with; maybe the two of them would laugh about it afterwards and become good friends. Maybe it would have just been really awkward and they wouldn't have liked it. The possibilities of it made the tomboy sick to her stomach as she thought about how she simply ran away from the situation.

It was one of those times, in fact, Willow laying down on her bed while reading a book. Of course, she allowed her mind to wander which brought her thoughts to the fish fauna at the fountain once again, causing her to give a soft sigh. However, she didn't get far into her thoughts this time as she soon sat up, shaking her head. She didn't want to just sit there and wait for nothing to happen or until she forgot about the entire situation. Sitting on the bed, she gave a soft sigh, only to be interrupted by the sudden knocking on her door. Standing up, she forced the thoughts out of her head, deciding that she would need to take action some other time. Figuring the person knocking on her door was either Warren or Richard, she called out, "One moment, I'll be right there!" as she moved over towards said door.

Opening revealed someone that she certainly didn't expect at her door. Strange how just after deciding to not just think of her, the fauna appeared herself, causing Willow's lips to part slightly in surprise, her eyes widening. Almost not being able to believe her eyes, she stood there for a moment, wondering if she was dreaming. Eventually, she cleared her throat, shaking off whatever surprise that she had and greeting, "H-hey... Yo, Cudd- I mean..." she paused, correcting herself, "Heya.. Glace, right? What's up..?" she asked the girl.

3Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Re: Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:19 pm

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
Right after she had knocked on the door, Glace heard the voice of Willow saying that she was coming to open. It was not hard for the fauna to recognize her voice as she had that day in the fountain in her mind since it happened. She was starting to feel anxious about all this, she did not know what to expect as a reaction form her and could not think strait. She was panicking internally.

When the door opened, Glace saw the surprise on Willow's face. It was pretty clear that she did not expect her to come. At least, she did not look mad. The fauna giggled when Willow was about to call her Cuddlefish, it was probably one of the best thing that came from that day for her. As the girl asked what was bringing her here, in a very familiar way, Glace avoided to look directly at her out of embarrassment. "Do you... do you think we could talk? I would like to... to apologize..." The fauna's soft face turned in a more sad one as she started to feel bad already just by thinking about that day again. She also looked in the hallway in fear of Warren showing up suddenly and shouting at her. He did warn her to stay away from Willow after all.

4Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Re: Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Willow Novack

Willow Novack
Willow blinked once, trying to figure out what Glace meant by apologize. Had she done anything wrong to Willow at all? After looking back on it, the only real thing that it could have been would have been was the entire fountain situation at all, but she certainly had no hard feeling towards Glace for that. The only person that she was upset with would be herself. The tomboy tilted her head to the side curiously, looking over the girl for just a moment before shaking her head, "You don't need to, it's not like I'm mad at you or anything. No hard feelings and what not, y'know?" she said, giving the fauna a hint of a smile, showing that she'd like this entire situation to be fairly easy going, if possible.

Willow gave a short hum afterwards, considering something, "Actually..." she began, but spoke in a softer tone, "I think I should really be apologizing to you, so..." she stepped back, clearing the door way and inviting the girl inside, "So come on in and I'd be more than happy to do just that and talk and apologize." Once Glace would walk inside, Willow closed the door and made her way to her bed, taking a seat on the edge of it and stretching lightly, "Whew... erm... take a seat anywhere you'd like, really, alright?" she said, looking over towards the girl briefly, "Make yourself at home." she said, once again adopting a mildly comforting tone.

5Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Re: Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:04 pm

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
As Glace listened to Willow's words, those that said that she did not have hard feelings about what had happened that day, she let go of a relieved sigh. She was glad that things would not be complicated like she though would. Her voice seemed to sooth her as well, like a little melody was floating around.  But the fauna did thought about all that Warren had said and wanted to know why he reacted so violently toward her when Willow herself was not even the slightest mad. Before she could ask though, the girl asked to come one in as she wanted to apologize as well. Taking a moment to think about it, she realized that maybe it would be about Warren, but Glace would not take a chance with that and was ready to listen.

She walked into the room, looking around a bit before siting next to Willow. She did not want to sit on a chair or anywhere else because the bed looked very comfy, more than any other furniture in the room. Anyway, it is not like Glace and Willow never were closer to one another physically. The fauna looked at the girl, wondering what she wanted to apologize for. "Tell me, why apologizing? It is not like you did anything to me right? You just..." Glace did not finish her sentence, realizing that it was probably that in the end, the fact that Willow had ran away without a word. The fauna simply waited for the girl to continue.

6Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Re: Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:21 pm

Willow Novack

Willow Novack
Willow gave a soft chuckle, looking over towards the girl next to her for just a short moment. She certainly didn't mind Glace sitting next to her on the edge of her bed, in fact finding her company rather comforting. Giving a ever-so-slightly awkward smile, she simply sighed, beginning to explain what she meant, "I wanted to apologize for... well, freaking out back then." she said. She paused, thinking about what to say next, so many things going through her mind that she felt she should say. To start her off, she decided with, "Y'know... I didn't really mean to just bail. It was just all kind've a shock what we were... about to do and well..." She gave a second sigh, shaking her head, showing her own mild amount of regret, "Of course, it's not like I hate you or anything, I'd have to be crazy to dislike you for... well, something like that."

Willow leaned back, possibly making it somewhat obvious that the tomboy was blushing as she went through the events in her mind. She gave a very slight lick of her lips, unsure where to even go from there. Eventually she decided, "So... no hard feelings or anything, alright?" she said. Truthfully, she was feeling quite awkward in her current situation. Not that she was uncomfortable or anything, but more just unsure what she should really do. For now, she stayed quiet, giving the fauna enough time to respond and say her part, hoping that she felt the same way at the very least. Although it's doubtful that she would have hard feelings when she was the one that visited her in the first place.

7Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Re: Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:51 am

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
Glace looked at Willow as she was speaking, listening to every words coming out of her mouth. The fauna did her best to not simply stop her mid-sentence to clarify any detail... The method to stop her talking was still being debated in Glace's head too... but she did nothing, listening carefully to be sure to get everything. She also simply enjoyed listening to her voice. Even for a tomboy, Willow had a cute little voice that was soothing to Glace and she liked that, made her want to spend the day simply listening to her.

When Willow had finished apologizing, Glace slid a little bit closer to her while shaking her head.  "No, you do not need to apologize. I did was pretty... impulsive, and you had all the right to react as you did. It is just that, everyone react like that generally, but faster than you did, so I was hoping that... well, that what we were about to do, would have happened." Glace giggled lightly while looking at Willow, here eyes locked in hers while turning around to better face her as she continued to speak. "So tell me, Darling, if you do not hate me, or dislike me... what do you feel about me? I do know what I feel for you, care to exchange information~?"

Glace then went awfully silent, as if she was trying to tease and torture Willow with pretty eyes and silence, which she was basically doing at this point. She had a fascination for the tomboy, something she never had for anyone else and even if some would think that it's either too fast or stupid, would be horribly wrong. Glace was going to prove that following your instinct and feelings was the best solution to anything, and this along with Willow.

8Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Re: Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Willow Novack

Willow Novack
Willow blinked as the fauna slid over just slightly closer to the girl, wondering what she was doing for the time being. She wasn't... eager to do something like at the fountain again, was she? The tomboy swallowed hard, staying still so that she could give all of her attention to Glace and what she was saying. Every single word seemed beautiful, albeit the true meaning being somewhat confusing. She was... hoping that they would have went through with it? Truly? It was a bit difficult to believe, all things considered, but Glace didn't seem like the type of person to lie, especially about things like that. But that brought a new question to the tomboy's mind. What did she feel about the fauna? Curiosity? Intrigue? ... Desire? It was not a question that was easily answer.

Parting her lips, Willow looked towards Glace to speak. But whatever she wanted to say was quickly lost as their eyes met, her own eyes once again getting lost in the beautiful orbs of the fauna. Although that wasn't surprising as she felt every single part of her was quite stunning. Her body certainly, but anyone with eyes could have told that, so it was more. Truly, the fauna was the most memorizing thing that Willow had ever encountered in her life. And the way she taunted and teased the tomboy the way nobody had ever before certainly didn't help.

Thankfully, Willow wasn't the type to take teasing without returning some of her own, closing her eyes and exhaling slowly. By the time she opened them, she was smiling towards the fauna softly. She moved her arm to around the back of Glace's waist, holding onto her gently before pulling her closer towards the tomboy, just enough so that their thighs began to touch, "I..." she began, finding that her mouth had gone dry at some point from gazing into the fauna's eyes. Swallowing hard, "I'm really glad you came here today..."

9Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Re: Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:54 am

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
Glace kept her eyes locked with Willow's for a long while, not wanting to look away not even for a second. Their time together seemed so special that the fauna had the feeling she has been in Willow's company for hours already. Who knew exactly for how much time she was here... Who knew how long she'd be staying as well... Those question didn't need answers for now, all that Glace wanted was to spend time with her favorite tomboy that she grew to like a lot just by spending time with her. What Glace thought of Willow was already clear for her. In her eyes, Willow was special and she had to discover more about her. What she wants to do in her life, where she wants to go, what she likes, who she likes... Glace wanted to know everything she could learn from her little tomboy.

As Willow was slowly pulling Glace closer to her, holding her by her waist until their thighs were touching each other, the fauna also dragged herself closer, making more than their thighs touching. The new proximity with also Willow saying that she was glad that Glace came, made the fauna giggle as she wrapped her arms around the tomboy's neck. "I am glad to be here as well, but that does not answer my question Darling. Tell me, what are your true feelings~" Glace was now simply staring into Willow's pretty brown eyes while awaiting an answer. It wasn't stopping from forcing her body against Willow's for even more proximity and contact though, as the fauna was practically pushing Willow down on the bed.

10Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Re: Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Willow Novack

Willow Novack
What was Willow waiting for in that moment? For Warren or perhaps her roommate to barge in and stop the two from spending more time together? Or maybe she was just waiting for the right time. Which brought the question to her mind: Why wasn't this the right time? Willow swallowed hard as the two of them became closer physically, Glace's arms wrapping around the tomboy's neck, causing Willow's hands to gently rest at the girl's waist. It was actually getting quite hard to stop and think about her reactions. Would she regret this later on?

After deciding that she couldn't ever find herself regretting this fauna, Willow decided to stop waiting. She moved her hand upwards, gripping Glace's wrist with her hand and pulling it away. But she didn't force her to get away, just repositioning. She pressed the girl's hand on the tomboy's chest, allowing her to feel the rhythmic thump of her beating heart, one of someone that was just through a rather strenuous exercise, "My answer to your question... it... does this whenever you call me 'Darling'." she answered.

She allowed herself to push forward lightly, their faces getting closer and closer to one another, "Whenever I see you... whenever I'm near you... The same happens. To me... you'll be my Cuddlefish. Is that... alright..?" she asked, giving a light lick of her lips. Perhaps she should have went in right then, but she wanted to hear her response first. She needed to hear that everything was the same. And then she'd press forward, pressing her lips onto the beautiful fauna's, holding the two of them tightly in a kiss that relieved so much tension in her body.

11Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Re: Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
Glace was enjoying the moment, spending time with Willow was the best and only thing she had in mind. The more she was looking at the tomboy, the more she was feeling her body with hers, the more she was wanting for an answer even though the wait was nearly making her heart skip a beat, the fauna simply didn't want to be anywhere else. Every second spent here with her felt like years well spent, full of joy and hope for the future while being filled with happiness from the past and present. Truly this was the best moment of Glace's life so far, but it would only get better from now on.

As Willow gripped Glace's hands to press them against her chest, the fauna took a deep breath as she felt the tomboy's heart beating at a rate so fast, that it made the fauna panic for a moment before listening to what Willow had to say. Hearing the words coming from her, Glace felt her body warming up to the tomboy's confession as she replied while pushing forward as well, getting even more closer. "I-I feel the same Darling... You make me feel, different is so many good ways... of course I'll be your Cuddlefish and anything you'd like" Glace then proceeded to press forward and connect her lips with those of her Darling to share a deep first kiss between them. The fauna's heart was feeling like it was about to explode, but she didn't thought it was a bad thing. With her hands still on Willow's chest, she pushed her ever so lightly and slowly on the bed, ending up on top of her as they kissed.

12Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Re: Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:27 pm

Willow Novack

Willow Novack
Exhilaration shot through Willow's body as both of them seemed to have the same mutual curiosity and attraction as the other. What could be more perfect than meeting someone that makes you want to spend more time with them and explore those feelings more and more? It was almost enough to make the tomboy's entire body shudder with delight, only wishing that she were better with expressing herself to better explain. But with that kiss, she realized there was no need. While she moved her lips along Glace's and enjoyed the taste and warmth of her mouth, she knew that they understood eachother as well as they possibly needed to. At the moment at the very least. Perhaps it was even a blessing that Warren interrupted them both at the fountain, meaning that it led them both to this moment where they could enjoy eachother on their own.

Willow's hands went around Glace as she allowed her to push her ontop of the bed, continuing the kiss as well as she could, despite her inexperience. She almost didn't want to break it off, but she needed to say more. Allowing the kiss to linger, she eventually broke it off, a strand of spittle connecting their lips for several moments as the tomboy panted softly, "I... Gl-... Cuddlefish..." she poke softly, "I need to know though... W-will... you... go on a date with me..?" she asked, gazing into her potential girlfriend's eyes as her own face turned beat red, rather embarrassed about needing to even ask. Perhaps it was a given, but she needed to be sure.

She kept her arms around the girl's waist, holding her on her bed as she waited for her answer. Please for the love of the Novack family, don't have someone interfere now of all times.

13Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Re: Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
Glace couldn't care less if anyone was to enter the room right now, nothing would stop her from enjoying this moment to the fullest. Each second, each breath, each contact, each kiss... everything that the fauna was sharing with Willow were all a treasure to cherish with her. Glace's heartbeat was fast, her breathing as they kissed was heavy, but she felt relaxed anyway, all the stress of the past few days was all over with that kiss. The fauna was now at peace with her mind... but not with her body...

All this stress got its toll out of her, making her kisses look more and more tiresome, until Willow finally broke it. Glace looked into her Darling's eyes as she was officially asked out. The fact that the tomboy had to asked wasn't bad, but it did make the normally provocative fauna blush out of embarrassment. "O-of course I'd love to go on a date with you... w-why wouldn't I? Time spent with my Darling is the best time..."

Glace forwarded herself once more for a much shorter kiss carrying the same feelings before she rested her head against Willow. "I don't know about you... but I feel rather sleepy... can I... can we take a nap together... right now?" Unfortunately for Willow, she didn't really have a choice in the matter, as the fauna started to fell asleep as soon as she finished her sentence while nuzzling her neck. Falling asleep at Willow's side from all the past stress, Glace had a peaceful look on her face has her hand was holding Willow's.

14Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Empty Re: Heartfelt apology [Private/Willow] Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Willow Novack

Willow Novack
Willow let out a soft sigh of relief as her new girlfriend(?) accepted going on a date with her. She felt ecstatic, like nothing could ruin this moment for her. She smiled lovingly at the girl as she nodded, "Yeah, alright... good night m-" before she could finish it seemed as though Glace was already asleep, causing the tomboy to let out a soft chuckle of amusement. And there she was, laying on her bed with a fauna ontop of her as they held hands. It was quite euphoric, never really believing that something could feel this wonderful in her life. Perhaps they were rushing this new thing with kissing and dates, perhaps they should get to know eachother more. But the way Willow saw it, they enjoyed eachother so much and there was plenty of time to get to know eachother as girlfriends.

Willow felt there wasn't much more to do other than to accept this, wrapping her free arm around the fauna's waist and holding her as she snoozed softly. Such a cute face, even while passed out so suddenly. She pressed one final kiss onto the woman's cheek before settling in and closing her eyes. It wouldn't be too much longer before she joined her girlfriend in slumber, wondering what the new day would bring.

[End]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum