You are not connected. Please login or register

my charecter aidan kurasaki

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my charecter aidan kurasaki Empty my charecter aidan kurasaki Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:21 pm

aidan8man

aidan8man
basic-info
[color=black and wight and oreng for the hair
Name: aidan kurasaki)
Birthday: (September 5)
Race: ( Human )
Height:[/5'2"]
[b]Weight:[120]
[b]Face Claim:[ichigo]

item a grate sword name zangetsu and a black cloak
ability a beam that i fires from my blade
history parents died when i was 6 and i lived in an orfanige until i was 10 and attending signal.
personality always happy and caring hates people who pick on people who are smaller then them and cant fight back.
stats
STR 3
AGT 3
SPD 3
SPT 3
speed:super fast
abilitys
Aura 230|270 HP
aura type combat
Aura Color:black and wight
Semblance: healing
Item 1: Weapon a long black and wight one handed grate sword the hilt is covered in wight cloth which is also a sheathed. i don't have any dust or other items except for my black and wight cloak.
likes 1. anime 2. ramen 3. weapons dislikes 1. bugs in my ramen 2. bullies 3.dark anime story lines
fears 1. collie flower 2. center bugs 3. losing a friend.
history: My mom was a hunters and then she hint missing around the time i was 7 she told me story's about her missions when she would return from them. her last mission before she wint missing she was tracking this criminal torch wick. so that's my back round history

RP sample: i am surrounded by 100 pig type grim and i had my sword in hand slashing them one by one i didn't get hit my speed was faster than my best friends who wint to beckon two years be for me her name was ruby i was wondering how can the keep coming at me like this what am i going to do know?

[/b][/b]

Enrollment Form

my charecter aidan kurasaki IMAGE HERE
[b]

[b]Basic info

Name: (Full name of your chara)
Birthday: (Don't worry about the year.)
Race: (Android, Human or Faunus.)
Height:
Weight:
Face Claim:

Stats
STR:1-5
DEF:1-5
RES:1-5
SPT:1-5
Aura 150|150 HP

Personality
Group:
Dislikes: (3+)
Fears: (3+)
Overall Personality: (at least 100 words here)

Abilities
Aura type: (See the Aura and Semblance Rules to know the types.)
Aura Color: (up to you)
Semblance: (See Aura and Semblance Rules. Describe your semblance here.)
Item 1: (Weapon/armor/Dust, and describe.)
Item 2: (Weapon/armor/Dust, and describe.)

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:
[/b][/b]

Last edited by aidan8man on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : not corect form)

2my charecter aidan kurasaki Empty Re: my charecter aidan kurasaki Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:26 am

Akui

Akui
Hey there aidan8man! It seems like this app has collected some dust (no, not that kind of dust, -.-). If you come back in about seven days and place the finishing touches, you're good to go. If not, I'll have to move this to the Inactive Section.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

3my charecter aidan kurasaki Empty Re: my charecter aidan kurasaki Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Akui

Akui
I apologize, but due to there being no changes or response in much more than the allotted time, I must move this app to the Inactive Section.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum