Birthday: December 9
Race: Faunus
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 98 pounds
Face Claim: I found the picture on Google, I have no idea

Personality
Dislikes: The White Fang, School, Reading, War
Fears: Nevermores, Explosions, Family, War
Overall Personality: If there had to be one word to describe Alex or he didn't exist, well, he wouldn't exist.  Plus that would break app rules.  There is no short way to put this down, or no shorter way, anyway.  Alex is the kind of guy who hides his ears by burying them in his hair, however will not allow anyone to bully or discriminate any Faunus, except himself.  He fears his own family due to past events, and he wants to one day be a master hunter so that he can overcome his fear, and protect the world as well.  Alex doesn't generally talk to people he doesn't know already, and sometimes this causes him to lack friends.  While disliking school and books, he is smart enough to know that he can't be as good as he wants to while being self-trained.

Abilities
Aura type: Healing
Aura Color: Light Brown
Semblance: Small Barriers that block 20(or less) damage
Item 1: Alex wields the Chaos Buster, a hand-made scythe made of some old materials.  While not the strongest thing in the world, it gets anything Alex needs it to done...Sometimes.  The Scythe can also shrink to fit into a pocket.  
Compatible with dust:
Item 2: Fire Dust(Tier 1)

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Alex Crocera on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Alex Crocera Empty Re: Alex Crocera Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Alex Crocera IbyLY2eSVixTkG
Moderator Eli here to grade your app~! Let's get started!

Semblance: Actually, at starting Aura I think the barriers will be able to block 20 aura damage before being destroyed. (Is basing that off of a healing semblance number they decided on earlier.)

Weapon: Congrats on choosing a scythe! They operate on different damage stats than most weapons just so you know, make sure to research that if you haven't already. Also, since your scythe is comparable with dust, what exactly does it do with the dust that it uses. If you could explain that it would be greatly appreciated. Also keep in mind that the weapon itself could have a special ability that doesn't use dust but some other power source if you want. For example, my weapon burns things with plasma when I hit them. Just some food for thought.

Bump when you've made the changes~! See you then!

3Alex Crocera Empty Re: Alex Crocera Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Alex Crocera

Alex Crocera
Well, I changed it a bit, so hopefully that works?

4Alex Crocera Empty Re: Alex Crocera Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Cool cool~!

Weapon: Approved~!

Semblance: Just put it in there that it can block 20 aura damage before being destroyed instead of "Don't block much damage" Then you should be good to go. Don't mean to be picky, it's just easier to run off of exact measurements.

5Alex Crocera Empty Re: Alex Crocera Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Alex Crocera

Alex Crocera
Done

6Alex Crocera Empty Re: Alex Crocera Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:44 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Semblance: It looks like you misunderstood me, its just 20 aura damage. Aura is pretty much your HP so when I say it blocks 20 Aura damage what I mean is 20 HP damage. Not 20%, just touch that up a bit.

7Alex Crocera Empty Re: Alex Crocera Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Alex Crocera

Alex Crocera
Done(For real)

8Alex Crocera Empty Re: Alex Crocera Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Alex Crocera Eli_ap14

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum