1alex 'madness' griffin Empty alex 'madness' griffin Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:29 am

shadowofthewicked

shadowofthewicked
name: alex K. griffin
birthday: 2/11
race: faunus cat
height: 5.9"
weight: 90
face claim: (I don't know what this means and im sorry if it said its def in the rules and I missed it)
STR: 5
DEF: 2
RES: 3
SPT: 1
aura 200 HP 160
group: none?
dislikes: loneliness. romance. peace. guns.
fears: her mask being removed. dogs. herself. women.
overall personality: she is an insane mental patient who thinks of grimm as gods and will never turn down a fight. she loves blood and gore when she fights, which means she will never hold back against any opponent even in a match where aura is key. when she's being social, she treats almost everyone as an enemy and a friend at the same time. when she is speaking to someone older then her, she will be more nervous then usual no matter who it is. she is a bit flirtatious and charismatic but, most of the time, is crazy and extremely friendly.
aura type: defense
aura colour: black
semblance: power. it increases her damage incredibly but at the temporary sacrifice of her defense and her sanity in general.
item 1: crimson and blood. her claw gloves made of almost indestructible metal.
item 2: minions of hate mask. hides her identity.
history: ever since she was born, she was part of a cult that believed that grimm were the dominant species among even themselves. they used an ex-white fang to sneak into the white fang armories and steal their weapons and instructions on how to make and use them. one day, they discovered a land of grim untouched by humanity and decided to use it as a way to collect grimm blood for special recruitment ceremonies. alex did not take this ceremony until they had enough blood to do so. when she was accepted officially, she went under the name "madness" for her fighting style in combat. when the ceremony was almost over, the white fang attacked and killed most of them. madness's father was killed protecting their leader, unsuccessfully I might add. when madness and her mother escaped, her mother used what little connections they had to make her daughter a new life as a student at a hunter academy so she could hone in on her combat skills.
RP sample: (again, don't know what that means and again, sorry if I skimmed its def.)

2alex 'madness' griffin Empty Re: alex 'madness' griffin Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
There is a formatting code at the bottom of the template, please use that so the formatting is correct.

3alex 'madness' griffin Empty Re: alex 'madness' griffin Sat May 30, 2015 8:55 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
ARCHIVED

This app has been inactive for over a month.

Send a PM to staff if you want this app reopened~!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum