You are not connected. Please login or register

First Team NEWS Poll!

Are you doing anything special for Winter Break? (IC)

First Team NEWS Poll! I_vote_lcap58%First Team NEWS Poll! I_vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]
First Team NEWS Poll! I_vote_lcap42%First Team NEWS Poll! I_vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Team NEWS Poll! Empty First Team NEWS Poll! Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:21 pm

Team NEWS

Hello everyone, Sienna Borne here representing Team NEWS! I'm ecstatic to be able to contribute to our lovely Syne Post school paper, and I thought the best way to do that would to be to reach out to all you lovely students and faculty out there and see what you think about things and get your thoughts and opinions out there!

While this poll is being posted on the Team NEWS section of the website, I will also be going around and asking people for their opinion on the topic at hand. This first one is a rather simple one:

Are you doing anything special for Winter Break?

Like I said, simple, right? Just contribute a vote on whether you are or are not doing anything super special for Winter Break, or if you're just doing the casual 'visiting family and celebrating the holidays'...or maybe even less than that! Feel free to leave a comment going into as much detail as you would like on what you will be doing for Winter Break!

Once the votes are tallied, you will see the results in our own Syne Post!

I hope you enjoy our newest contribution to the Syne Post, that you enjoy the holidays, and that your day is just overall awesome in general!

Thanks For Contributing!

~Sienna Borne, Team NEWS Staff Member

2First Team NEWS Poll! Empty Re: First Team NEWS Poll! Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Lucille Annabelle Klug

Lucille Annabelle Klug
Exclamation: Yay, I was able to vote for the Syne Post! Further Exclamation: I am very happy that I could contribute to the school paper!

Statement: I am doing something very special for Winter Break. Continuation: I will be baking a very special dessert for a very special person who has been very nice to me since I arrived at the academy!

Realization: Oh, if you know who that person is, don't tell them: it's a surprise!

3First Team NEWS Poll! Empty Re: First Team NEWS Poll! Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:58 pm

Toriera

Toriera
I wish there had been a maybe to pick, but I guess mine a yes....? Might do a bit of traveling back to see how some old friends are doing a Haven or visit Sister Etna at the orphanage. Or I might just lay around the house watching Tv. What's a girl to do?

4First Team NEWS Poll! Empty Re: First Team NEWS Poll! Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
What? What website? Humans are so weird. Well in any case, if you must know I'll probably be in Vale hanging out with Mom for chirstmas. Obviously I havent really seen her since moving to Bellmuse for school.

5First Team NEWS Poll! Empty Re: First Team NEWS Poll! Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:22 pm

Gawain Egret

Gawain Egret
"I'm planning on staying at Syne for the break. The academy's already become a home for me, and I don't feel like I'd be leaving it any time soon. I wish everyone happy holidays though from the academy."

6First Team NEWS Poll! Empty Re: First Team NEWS Poll! Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Alexander Davis

Alexander Davis
I think I'm gonna stick around the academy during the time off. I'll hold down the fort so our Headmistress can get some time off. She deals with more stuff that we can fathom so I'm sure she'll appreciate the time off.

I might head into Bellmuse once in a while, but other then that I'm staying in the Academy.

7First Team NEWS Poll! Empty Re: First Team NEWS Poll! Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:46 pm

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu

Vladimir D'yavol Onikisu
Uh I don't really have anywhere to go so i might go out into a forest and get in tune with nature or something. if not that then I'll probably be asleep, Meditating, or playing some music. Yea thats about it. Have a good Holiday

8First Team NEWS Poll! Empty Re: First Team NEWS Poll! Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:24 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
I'll be leaving to return to parts unknown. Probably best I make peace with some things while I have the motivation.

9First Team NEWS Poll! Empty Re: First Team NEWS Poll! Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:52 pm

Avy Frost

Avy Frost
As much as I want to go back home, the peasants over there will rejoice upon my return, causing traffic and unnecessary crowds in the streets. Thus I choose to stay in Bellmuse. The life of a Queen is hard, you know. Nothing special for winter break.

Unless... that certain person invites me over to their place. Now that would be 'special'... if you know what I mean~

~ Av

PS.
Change your banner. Looks so outdated.

10First Team NEWS Poll! Empty Re: First Team NEWS Poll! Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Kei

Kei
Kei is the type of person that doesn't like traveling and would much prefer just sleeping in during the holidays. Though he has plans to leave Bellmuse as it gives him a chance to finish up tasks that need to be done in other parts of the world.

11First Team NEWS Poll! Empty Re: First Team NEWS Poll! Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:49 am

Reign

Reign
I'll be finishing up some business up in Atlas over the break, nothing more, nothing less.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum