You are not connected. Please login or register

The Start. (Open to WF members ONLY.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Start. (Open to WF members ONLY.) Empty The Start. (Open to WF members ONLY.) Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Ghost Xero

Ghost Xero
He stepped into the tavern, Walking tall as he entered the old wooden building. The building was rather old, though the business inside of it was new. As the suited man approached, the bartender nodded in acknowledgment he of course knew who the man how had just arrived was. Xero was quite well known among the new White Fang group in Bellmuse, and everyone who worked here were White Fang allies. He looked back once, making sure no one cared to pay too much  attention to him, before walking into the back kitchen. This tavern held a secret known only the the Faunus Rights group.

Xero made his way to the freezer, of all places, approaching the back corner where there was a hidden trap door, invisible to those who didn't know about it. He opened the door and climbed into the tunnel that lead to what would be he new headquarters for the White Fang. When the tunnel opened up into the large underground cavern, Xero paused, Looking up and around at the space. "Well. This is a bit less extravagant than I had hoped for..." He walked to the center of the gigantic room and his voice echoed. There were some tables set up in one side of the cave, with some members sitting, staring at Xero, but that was really about it. He place his left hand on his hip and the other on his temple. "Oh, Where is he? One would think he would care at least a bit." He needed his inferior 'partner' to hurry himself up.

Azrael

Azrael
Azrael was napping in the headquarters in one of the darkened corners of the cave. His dreams were pleasant that was for sure. But they were rudely interrupted by his accursed "partner" asking where he was. Blinking a few times Azrael sat up fully in his darkened corner. He yawned for a moment, going over the words he unconsciously heard from Xero. "Did you really think we'd have a nice place? Just a whole building with a massive sign that says, 'HEY! We're that illegal terrorist organization! Come and get us!'" As he spoke he stood up and brushed himself off. "You sure took your sweet time Xero."

Azrael was rather laid back in the way he carried himself. Like he didn't have a care in the world. He walked over to the coleader of their division. He hated this man, but then again, he hated all humans. He hated them for their superiority complex. The way they treated his people like second-class citizens. The many wrongs they committed. Why did they have to be in the White Fang too. Azrael swallowed back his hate as he stopped in front of Xero "Welcome to home sweet home."

3The Start. (Open to WF members ONLY.) Empty Re: The Start. (Open to WF members ONLY.) Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:29 pm

Ghost Xero

Ghost Xero
Xero was quite startled by the sound of Azrael's voice, he nearly jumped. Of course, that would be unbecoming of him, so he did his best to keep his momentary shock suppressed as he turned to face the faunus behind him. "humph, could have at least put in a rug. Maybe a bar... No no, we have the entire tavern upstairs... an Office? At the vary least?" Xero lost himself in his thoughts, pulled away only when Azrael made his way to the suited man, welcoming him to the dirty pit that they dared to call a headquarters... wow, this was more sad than Xero had initially thought.

"Yes... Home... You can call it that if you want, I got myself I nice room at the top of the Inn upstairs." Xero shifted his gaze back to the small group of members that sat at the tables. They had gone back to their idle chatter, sometimes sneaking glances at their two leaders. The firestarter frowned. "Is this all I have to work with? This is pathetic!" His voiced raised enough to resonate throughout the cavern, causing the group to either jump or stare, Xero's glare instantly telling them otherwise and they turned away.

Zelo Nigella

Zelo Nigella
"Give me back my damn whiskey... you son of a..." Right now, Zelo was with the rest of the white fang members, as her head was on the desk, body lumped forwards from her seat, mouth open with drool escaping, and her arms flat out on the table. In other words, she was in deep sleep. It wouldn't be so much of a surprise after seeing her drink a little too much from last night. The girl just loves her drinks, but there comes a time where she had a little too much and just gets herself knocked over.

Zelo was currently blocking out every single sound that came from the cave just to get her snooze. Then, a loud voice rose within the cave, which caused the other members to react somewhat dramatically, all except for Zelo who was still slumbering. For a moment, she picked up her head, as her eyes were still misty. "Shut up! Some people here are trying to get some shut eye!" She yelled, as she then dropped her head back on the table. "Shit." She muttered to herself before going back to her nap.

Azrael

Azrael
Azrael smiled at Xero's comment. "If you want to furnish this place and make it all pretty by all means go ahead. It is on your dime after all." As Xero looked over the White Fang members currently gathered Azrael yawned. He wished he could return to his pleasant nap. Xero mentioned that he was disappointed with how few members they had. Azrael could only chuckle. "Did you really expect the newest branch of the White Fang to have an army of members?" He was about to continue, the relaxed smile still on his face when one of the members piped up, telling them to shut up and that people were trying to sleep.

Azrael looked towards the owner of that voice and noted it seemed to be a faunus girl. She was quite certainly starting the night early. As he could practically smell the alcohol on her from here. With a gentle smile he addressed the girl. "You might want to go to bed miss. You'll have your work cut out for you here soon. We have a lot to do here in Bellmuse."

Ghost Xero

Ghost Xero
"You think I'm an idiot? Of course I wasn't expecting an army, but I was expecting more than a small task force. Some recruiting is in order." The conversation ended there when one of the faunus members with her head on the table shouted at her leaders to keep it down. Such disrespect this girl had. If there was one thing that Xero Valued other than himself, it was respect for one's leaders. Azreal spoke up first, giving the girl a friendly warning that she should probably go home and get some rest. of course, this girl had disrespected them, and a little warning would not do. "Is it just your infuriating laziness Azrael, or are you too soft to act?" Xero pushed past the Faunus leader and approached the sleepy head. He put his hand in his pockets as he walked.

As he got closer to her, the scent of alcohol got stronger. Xero had smelled it before, but he had shrugged it off thinking it was coming from the tavern upstairs. The suited man stood before her and the people around them stared, wondering what was gonna happen. He slammed his left hand onto the table right in front of her head, and grabbed her arm and gripped it tightly with the right hand that had pulled out a bit of fire dust from a vial in his pocket. He hoisted her up so that her head was level with his face. "What do you think you're doing Girlie? No one said you could sleep in my presence." He activated the dust in his hand in an attempt to burn the girl's arm as punishment, but not for the sleeping. Xero's affinity with fire kept him from being in much pain, though the same could possibly not be said for the sleepy faunus girl. "And definitely no one said you could speak to your leader like that." He threw her arm back at her with enough force to cause her to fall over.

"Listen Up!" Now he was addressing the rest of the room. "Incompetence will not be tolerated here! I demand the utmost respect and intelligence from you, no less! Those who can abide will have their praise." He turned back to the snow white faunus woman. "First impressions are everything, Girl. You're gonna have to work hard if you want to prove your worth." Xero shifted his attention back to Azrael. "Were you taking notes there, Azzy?"

[T1 Fire Dust Used]

Zelo Nigella

Zelo Nigella
Zelo heard and felt a slam on the table, near her head. Not much of a reaction came from her, since the alcohol gave in a large affect on her head which explained why she didn't show much of a fright from a sudden slam. "Give it, you ass...hole..." She yelled in her sleep, nuzzling her head around a little on the table still ignoring her surroundings. That was then her arm was gripped on, alerting Zelo to wake up, but again there wasn't much of a major reaction going on, except for lazily picking up her head.

She was then lifted up afterwards, still having a lazy expression on her face, with some drool still dripping from her lips, mumbling a few words here and here. Then one of her bosses started to scold at her, presumingly probably because she was sleeping or something. She gave herself a few seconds to quickly get herself back together. Her vision was becoming clear, her drooling stopped, and her thoughts in her head were coming back together. "Wh-What the fu..." She then said with a loud mumble, followed by catching up on the situation. Jerking her head back in shock after seeing her boss and hearing his snarl when picked up she then said, "And no one said you should pick up a woman when she's sleeping, great Harry Potter. I guess that makes two of us on what we dislike." She snorted, as she released a wheezed cough at his face from the alcohol last night, ears softly quivering

Next thing she knew, her arm was feeling a firing temperature right on her skin causing her to yell in pain. Zelo was then thrown back, timbering right onto the floor with her arm suffering from the burn grabbing hold of it with her other hand. "Fuuuuck..." She muttered to herself, rubbing her burned arm. Right now, she was just ignoring the dressed up Harry Potter so called a leader and was trying to ease the pain away all by herself.

Azrael

Azrael
'Do you think I'm an idiot?' The words that came out of Xero's mouth caused Azrael to grin wider. "Do you really want an answer to that?" The faunus did hate humans after all. It was all he could stand to have one be called his equal, but he trusted the intentions of his superiors. Thus he would deal with Xero... for now. Xero noticed the drunk girl as well, and like the hothead that he is got all offended by it. Rudely shoving past Azrael he went to pick the girl up and flaunt his "authority". With a sigh Azrael quietly walked up behind him.

Xero singed the girl and then threw her across the room. Azrael's anger with Xero grew quietly, but it never showed externally. Azrael stood right behind Xero quietly as he lectured the members and the faunus girl. Then once he turned to Azrael and asked him if he was taking notes, Azrael calmly raised his hand, and flicked the human's forehead with enough force to sting and probably bring tears to his eyes. He then looked at Xero with the gaze of a condescending parent of sorts. "Did you forget we are a Faunus rights organization Xero? It doesn't do us any good if you are bullying our Faunus members as a Human. So why don't you take a chill pill. It's our first day in Bellmuse, let's just enjoy today, business can start tomorrow."

He then walked to the faunus girl nursing her burned arm on the ground. He crouched down and took out some burn ointment. A thing he stocked up on since his first encounter with Xero. That man sure liked his flames. His fox ears twitched as he handed the ointment to the girl. "I apologize for my partner's actions. He's quite the hothead. Though he is correct, as unfortunate as the fact is, he is one of your superiors. So I recommend at least trying to be cooperative with him."

He then stood back up. Looking at the White Fang members he nodded. "Welcome to the White Fang! I am one of the division leaders here, you may call me Azrael. My hotheaded partner over there is Xero. And while I do expect you to work. I think we can enjoy ourselves and be merry for our first day, wouldn't you agree Xero?" He smirked as he glanced back at his partner with that last question.

9The Start. (Open to WF members ONLY.) Empty Re: The Start. (Open to WF members ONLY.) Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:12 am

Ghost Xero

Ghost Xero
Azrael approached Xero, flicking him in the head. At least he attempted to. The suited man was no fool. He reacted enough to grab the man's wrist right before his own face. Azrael's condescending gaze was frustrating. It was as if he thought he was a parent to Xero. The blue headed man dropped Azrael's arm before responding to the scolding. "Tch, Don't be so dramatic. I would have done the same thing if it was a human." This bit was true... maybe... Who knows? Xero did not really act with influence by race in this particular scenario. "This was a matter of Respect and Principle, Azrael, not Race. I am here because I side with your people am I not?"

Xero watched as Az foolishly decided to help the now burned Faunus girl, and all Xero heard, or rather, cared to hear, was that Azrael knew the suited man was right. As he always was. This made Xero a bit less annoyed, but not by very much. Of course, that bit of relief was short lived. Azrael decided that today was the perfect day for a party. These fools should constantly training if they were ever going to be feared as one of the most influential groups in all of Vytal. The White Fang had that status in Kingdoms such as Mistral and Vale, and Xero was determined to have that status in Bellmuse too. He wanted to be feared. If Azrael din't have the same ambitions, then he might as well leave. Besides it was clear he just wanted to infuriate Xero, proven by the way he smirked when he looked back to the blue haired man after suggesting merriment.

Xero placed a hand on his forehead and Sighed, knowing that he wouldn't be able to get very far in this quarrel. Irritated, he gave a passive wave to Azrael. "Oh, do whatever the Hell you want." He raised his voice and spoke to the rest of the room. "But don't expect anything but work tomorrow!"

-exit-

Last edited by Xero on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

10The Start. (Open to WF members ONLY.) Empty Re: The Start. (Open to WF members ONLY.) Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Zelo Nigella

Zelo Nigella
"Gah... fuuuuck." Zelo mumbled, still caressing her burned arm. Well, at least the pain was slowly easing away but still continued to softly rub. The burn still remained, but the burn was still easing off. Of course Zelo could of yelled louder than before for her burnt arm, but she figured it'd be best to just keep her mouth shut, but still cursed under her breath. Zelo then noticed the other faunus leader then called to Zelo, apologizing for the human's actions, but she still continue to curse under her breath.Eventually the burning pain faded off, but a large red scar remained on her arm. Well, at least the alcohol from last night was worse.

"Well if this is our free day, then I'm out to get more drinks." Zelo then said, as she stretched her arms as she quickly got up as if nothing really happened. The burning was yet still remaining, but luckily enough the faunus was pulling through.

11The Start. (Open to WF members ONLY.) Empty Re: The Start. (Open to WF members ONLY.) Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Azrael

Azrael
Xero finally submitted to Azrael's opinion, stating that they are expected to do work tomorrow though. Azrael nodded slowly, a lazy smile spread out across his face. "Indeed, tomorrow we start business!" The faunus girl stated that she was going to go out to get more drinks. She seemed to be rubbing the burn still though. Though Azrael was curious why she didn't use the burn cream he gave her. Ah whatever, if that is what she wants to do then that is what she wants to do.

With that Azrael nodded to the girl and then looked over to his partner again. Yes Xero may not be making this about race. But the fact of the matter was, he was still a HUMAN in the White Fang. Even if he doesn't make it about race, others certainly will. He shrugged again and went back to his corner, taking one of the chairs he propped it in the corner and sat down. Leaning the chair back and propping his feet up on the round table in front of him, Azrael closed his eyes once again and started to doze. All that annoying leadership stuff was done with for now. Now he can relax for a bit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum