You are not connected. Please login or register

Well, That's News To Me (Shadow- Flash/Sno)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
He was a robot that never had to sleep, how could he possibly get away with being late! A hulking green machine raced across Bellemuse, having to dodge and weave around so many fleshy ones, the line;

">.< I'm So sorry! Please excuse me!" Permanently plastered onto his face.

He hobbled to and fro from the sidewalk to the road itself, ducking and weaving as he rushed through the slush. It probably wasn't a good idea to get his paintwork so cold and wet... but on the other hand he didn't want to disappoint the News Reporter they were supposed to be shadowing, let alone Sno. After the Christmas shopping... he couldn't make her think he was avoiding her! He would never do that!

Heavy metal pounding through liquidized snow and onto concrete... finally, he arrived at the cafe they were all supposed to meet at. A quaint looking little comic shop he had only been to once before, dubbed; "Put the Kettle to the Meddle." The shop seemed to be predominately dominated by men and women, both human and faunus, wildly typing at keyboards and reading books. Flash Driver had arrived, a meager five hours early.

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu

Sno was walking through the city and seemed a bit lost. She left the school a few hours ahead of their scheduled meet up time hoping she would get there before flash so that way he wouldn't have to wait on her. The only thing that was the problem is that she told the large droid she knew where their meet up place was and didn't need the address but she did. Being lost wouldn't of been all to bad if she wasn't scheduled to meet someone. When Sno was about to give up and contact her friend she heard some people talking about a large robot walking though town which made Sno think I guess he still beat me to the location. Then again he actually knew where he was going. Sno decided to question some people in the area and finally got the location of the meet up place. When she got there she saw that her friend did beat her to the location. She greeted her her friend "Hello Flash. How long have you been here? I would've gotten here sooner but I forgot where our meet up place was."

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"Oh ^^ Not too long Sno, It's good to see you! How are you functioning? Is everything alright?" The large droid waved to his friend. He had been there for around three and a half hours, but time like that was next to nothing to him. He was used to waiting longer, "It shouldn't be too long till the mentor is here, please come sit with me ^^ "

The droid patted one of the two free chairs at his table, reaching down and raising a steaming cup of tea to his grill. He quickly poured the whole up down, enjoying the warm feeling it sent throughout his metal body. He placed the cup on it's saucer, empty. His body could use just about any fluid as a coolant.

" I just use this kind of thing to cool down my body ^^ It's not strictly the right fluid... but I don't really know what the right one is XD Still, leaves me tea-ming with energy!" He informed her.

Just as he did there the bell above the door rang once more, a tall-ish red haired woman seemed to almost rush in, a computer beneath one arm and a note pad and pen beneath the other. Without even looking at the pair she walked up and took a seat next to the robotic duo, immediately setting to work.

"Ah, Hey ^^ You must be the mentor then!"

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno answered the droid with "I am functioning fine. But are you sure you didn't have to wait a while?" Sno watched as her friend drank tea not really thinking of anything they could talk about but she was surprised that he was drinking tea since she doesn't really need to do that. When Sno read what was on his screen she giggled at the pun and then heard the door open. A rather tall lady with red hair walked in an took as seat. Sno greeted the lady by saying "Hello! You must be News Android N123. Nancy right? It is a pleasure to meet you!" The lady responded by saying "Yes it is a pleasure to meet you two as well." The lady then began to set up her laptop and notepad while asking "Do either of you have any experience in journalism?" Sno shook her head and said "Nope I have never done anything that involved the news before... I haven't done too much of anything really I wasn't aloud to go out side when I was being developed."  

Color:

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"Sorry ^^II I don't think I have any experience... I've watched the news I guess? But outside that, nope, nothing in my data-banks." The large droid admitted, having breifly rummaged through everything that could be considered journalism, "I think there was an article written about me... but I've never actually done anything."

The news-android briefly squinted at his screen before going back to her writing, "Well, that's quite fine. It'll be an experience for you both if such is the case. I wonder... perhaps we could do a piece on the Academy? They often seem to sell well, good to have maybe a happy story among the dread and despair. Otherwise people will stop tuning in or reading."

"Oh ^^ I can see why that might be the case... but what at the academy is there to do something on o_o Maybe... like... I dunno... hmm..." Flash glanced one of his optics at Sno and kind of shuffled a little with his empty teacup and saucer, "How Hunters and or Huntresses bond and stuff? Like... I'm pretty sure I've heard of people forming duos or teams and from there forming like... not just together relationships but... together together stuff? Maybe... something on that? S-Sno, what do you think? Do you have any better ideas (please do) >///<"

"...Are you two in such a... "Together together" state?" The news android asked.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum