You are not connected. Please login or register

We Need Moar Staff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We Need Moar Staff! Empty We Need Moar Staff! Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Guess what ladies and gentlemen. After being whipped by the bosslady a bit we have come to the decision that we need ONE more moderator! So it is now that time! Get your engines running, cause we need your applications!

So here is how it is going to be laid out!

Name: (Your Account Name Here)

Why: (Why do you want to become one of our glorious staff members?)

Past Experience: (Have you had past experience moderating or running another RP site? Put it in here)

Other Stchuff: (Anything else you think is important for your app? Any extra sizzle to go with your steak? Put it in here!)

Alright! Get going then! Leena and I are excited to see who all applies.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (Your Account Name Here)

[b]Why:[/b] (Why do you want to become one of our glorious staff members?)

[b]Past Experience:[/b] (Have you had past experience moderating or running another RP site? Put it in here)

[b]Other Stchuff:[/b] (Anything else you think is important for your app? Any extra sizzle to go with your steak? Put it in here!)

2We Need Moar Staff! Empty Re: We Need Moar Staff! Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:05 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Staff Apps reopened!

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

3We Need Moar Staff! Empty Re: We Need Moar Staff! Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
Name: Sammey White

Why: I want to help everyone on the site new and old to help they get things looked at so they may continue to have fun RPing. So that way the site can grow more and keep going for a long time to come.

Past Experience: Site Co-Owner,Admissions for 3 sites,Mod for 6 sites, and other sub mod things.

Other Stchuff: Any sizzle to go with your steak? Hmmm.... how about some A1 steak sauce that works....right? :3

4We Need Moar Staff! Empty Re: We Need Moar Staff! Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:41 am

Gawain Egret

Gawain Egret
Name: Gawain Egret

Why: I'd like to become a general staff member, because I honestly really enjoy roleplaying on this site, and I would really like to give back to the community that's been enjoyable for me and many others.

Past Experience: I do not have any experience moderating any site nor running any.

Other Stchuff: I have almost roleplayed on this site for nearly a year, and with all the roleplay experience I've gained throughout my time here on this site, I feel like I know a decent amount of the inner workings on the site to be able to moderate it as well.

5We Need Moar Staff! Empty Re: We Need Moar Staff! Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:53 pm

Akui

Akui
Name: Akui

Why: I want to help this site grow and service old and new members alike with enjoyable content. I want to help new members get accustom to the site quicker and easier, and I want to assist older members have their character's develop in the way they intended.

Past Experience: Outside some failed experiments on creating some forums and some website coding that I learned so many years ago I forgot it all, I have no experience with being a staff member. I do however have experience with creating and judging content for a site, although it was setup a bit different than this.

Other Stchuff: Although I wasn't active when the site first started, I was here for a little while. I am technically a veteran member at this point, and while that doesn't mean anything to me, it does to others. I've been informed that I usually carry the voice of the people, and while I'm not so sure about that I will say that the most important members of the site are the non-staff users who just come here everyday to enjoy themselves. They make or break the site, and they should come first, and if by bringing up what they are feeling or saying and trying to work towards a compromise between what they want and what is feasible is 'carrying their voice' then you can expect that to stay.

I love helping others...I'm not sure exactly why, but I do. It's currently my job, and it never gets old for me to help someone in need. I feel obliged to welcome our new members when they join so that they feel welcome here and know that they came to a place that is willing to work with them to have an enjoyable experience. I may have a lot of questions, but if they get answered and I get some practice in, I learn fast. It would be an honor to assist the members of our site, and if accepted, their needs will always come before mine...Apps before posts, all the way.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply for the position! ;D

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

6We Need Moar Staff! Empty Re: We Need Moar Staff! Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:30 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Just so you all know, this topic will close on February 10th, so that Staff has time to deliberate.

7We Need Moar Staff! Empty Re: We Need Moar Staff! Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:23 am

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Name: Niraya Huntsmith

Why: I want help out as this place is awesome

Past Experience: on Gaia online i have ran a few guilds. But that was a long time ago.

Other Stchuff: I dont really have anything to put here.

8We Need Moar Staff! Empty Re: We Need Moar Staff! Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Jet Jeyson

Jet Jeyson
Name: Jet Jeyson

Why: I want to help new members as well as old ones with their questions, grading applications and all those things! I want to support the current staff in anything they might need assistance on and work on keeping this forum fun and an enjoyable experience for everyone.

Past Experience: Plenty. I have 12 years experience in RPing in general (mostly on french forums). I have created and administered a few forums myself, some worked while others didn't. I was also moderator and admin on a few others so I have a lot of experience on that part.

Other Stchuff: While I agree that I have been back on this forum only recently, which was the reason I didn't apply sooner, I am very available for the members, being on the site most of the day everyday, something that shouldn't change for a while. Even if I'm not choosen I will still try to help people within the limits of a member status :)

9We Need Moar Staff! Empty Re: We Need Moar Staff! Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:08 pm

Kei

Kei
Name: Kei

Why: When I originally joined this site, it was because it was pretty active at the time and I saw a lot of potential for growth in it. I joined because this potential was a huge turn on for me as it meant things would only get better. I saw things in this site that put it apart from other roleplaying sites, characteristics that overall made it unique in comparison to other places. Characteristics that would only grow in quality.

Anyhow, I've been assisting the site how I can, becoming staff will make it easier to do so. I'm pretty active thus meaning effective response time on my part.

Past Experience: Mod for a few subreddits. Was a dueling network admin. Used to be a heavy MMORPG player and heavily played in guilds meaning experience working with online team. Lots of RP experience as well.

Other Stchuff: Everything covered above.

10We Need Moar Staff! Empty Re: We Need Moar Staff! Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Ash Rockford

Ash Rockford
Name: Ash Rockford (GM EvilRyu)

Why: I like the people here and its a simple enough job to do with experience. Preferably i enjoy story telling and well I can at least entertain the community with a consortium of tales. Plus I like to see how well everyone would be happy seeing story lines and character development not self driven.

Past Experience: worked for Talk city and handled a few chat box rpgs and forum rpgs back in the day. Eventually worked for RPGWorlds and Legend Weavers and assisted with games like tokei, NeverRest, and a few ither title chat forum games. My experience has even been as an admin,. moderator, and Story Teller for Never Winter nights the Western Heartlands as well as worked for Bioware and old school Diablo 2 Moderations prior to the new Blizzard Net. I have hosted a consortium of Table tops and have a fairly good ability with forum Rpging given my time at BleachX.info as a GM and forum moderator.

Other Stuff: i like to try my hand mostly at Story telling and Grimm Battles for the kiddies. Old Man Ryu's doesn't have fanboy dedicated time but this is a slow enough pace to hold story events and responses where tales can be woven for both the community and individuals. But I don't know many of the staff or the people as well as others. I'm also good at answering questions and balancing issues.

11We Need Moar Staff! Empty Re: We Need Moar Staff! Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:34 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Last day to apply for staff!

Topic will close at midnight EST, Feb 10.

12We Need Moar Staff! Empty Re: We Need Moar Staff! Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:31 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
cLOSED!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum