Crimson Waters

Crimson Waters
Name: Crimson Waters
Birthday: (10/10/1996)
Race: human
Height: 64.0"
Weight:120.0 lb
Face Claim:my created character Picture84

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/the-new-symphonia-a-tales-of-symphonia-rp-o-a/t.76925071_1696/

STR: 2
DEF: 4
RES: 5
SPT: 2
Aura 120 |180 HP

Personality
Group:Warriors
Dislikes: being in large groups in the spotlight, being beaten sometimes in games ect, bulies
Fears: friends family getting killed, not being strong enough to protect the ones i love, and me being in the spotlight
Overall Personality: kinda competitive can be funny but also suffers with depression sometimes cause of life at home and can be touchy if someone says something i dont like. hates bullies cant stand that they pick on people and animals dont mind faunus hate seeing people who im close to getting killed like history and learning about the world of remnant and all the types of creatures and dust and the past behind hunters and huntresses i wanna be a hunter i love gaming and computers and like to have fun but idont always express myself well and find it hard sometimes to show im having a good time even though i am.

Aura type: Resistance
Aura Color: grey
Semblance: invisibility any time i choose to go invisible i can and no one can see me but you can still hear me if i talk or breath and you can touch me or bump into me if im in your way

Item 1: katana sword that is red at the hilt and is white all the way down the blade with the top part being red too.
Item 2: armour solid steel slate armour it is protective against regular attacks

History: My life at home was hard dad was hardly home was out being a hunter all the time and my mother was killed by a Grimm invasion when I was only young I lived with my nan and grandad for years while my father would go out hunting. I kinda hate him for it this left me depressed for years. I want to be a hunter to make sure no children end up having to live without a mother or father and my nan and grandad used to tell me all about them. I have loved the idea of hunting monsters and slaying them for years on teams and doing missions that will protect the people of remnant and learning all i can to prepare and defend myself and others when im older. I was picked on a lot at school when I was younger cause of my height punched and beaten by random bullies who I couldn't stand up to because i was too small but now im older i despise bullies and want to stop them. I was looked after well by my grandparents but wanted a life of my own where i can do what i want be independent and do what i have wanted to do most protect myself and others from the horrible things in this world. I would sometimes escape to my computer and phone to escape the bullies and I didnt have many friends growing up couple of close friends so I am lonely and i had a boyfriend before i left but we had to end things so i could go to syne academy which kind of left me even more sad but happy that im following my dream. i have done some parkour in the past so i can run pretty quickly and can climb buildings rooftops ect without fear.

RP Sample: I walked into Syne academy and was stunned to see everyone walking around with swords and all sorts of other cool gear I was amazed that everything was so noisy and packed in the school. There was hardly any room to move around in and I looked at my scroll and looked at my class list of the day and my watch to make sure I was on time and there was 10 minutes till class started and walked to the class I walked to class and sat down at my desk eager to learn and write everything down that i could hear. I asked the person next to me how they are finding their first day and asked them what weapon they created then they asked me and I responded with my weapon and I told him/her that i wanted to be a huntress when im older as i want to help people and protect those who cant protect themselves. I asked why they wanted to be a hunter and huntress and respected their decisions. Then i just sat their writing down taking as many notes as i could of the class and then i went onto the next lesson. At the end of the day i was exhausted and made sure i put my notes away in a draw so they couldnt be damaged and looked at the time which was about half past 4. Idecided ill have a walk around the school at the different areas that were not off limit and there were so many different smells and greenery. The wildlife flourished with collour and the school looked beautiful "im gonna like it here i thought to myself". Then i went back to my room lied down on the bed closed the door and took a nap for an hour.

2my created character Empty Re: my created character Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:22 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
All seems good, approved ^^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum