You are not connected. Please login or register

Character Creation: Ace

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Character Creation: Ace  Empty Character Creation: Ace Sat May 09, 2015 12:34 am

Ace

Ace
Enrollment Form

Character Creation: Ace  Hqdefault

Basic info
Name: Achilles Heartnet (Ace)
Birthday: 5/30
Race: Human
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 135lb
Face Claim: Young Walter Hellsing

Stats
STR:5 (+1)
DEF:5
RES:1
SPT:1
Aura 200|100 HP

Personality
Group: Gadgeteers
Likes: Winning, Night Time, Sushi, Silence, Tinkering, Showing Off, Violence  
Dislikes: Defeat, The Sun, Candy, Loud Noises, Others being praised, Others showing off, Peaceful Resolution, Weakness, Crying, Children, Crying Children, Crying Children with Candy, Constantly Positive Attitudes, Know-it-alls, Dirt, Mud, Grime, Messy Eaters, Constant Questions,
Fears: His Own Blood, Humiliation, An Unbeatable Grimm, The Inability to Fight
Overall Personality: I'm the best there is, unbeatable and untouchable. That's all you need to know, but if you gotta ask a couple things then fine. What's that? Well I like to spend my time tinkering with my weapons or making new gadgets, lotta technical lingo you probably wouldn't get. Anything to get my edge on the Grimm, I think I'd lose my mind if I found one I couldn't take out.
What else? Geez you talk a lot, well using my tech to crush my opponents is the best. Whether it be some Grimm or another loudmouth Hunter. It's easier to talk about what I dislike, which is a lot. Sweet things, loud things, weak things, crying things, dirty things. I especially hate dirt, and I get all sick if I see my own blood. Doesn't happen often though. Least favorite thing? Easy. Kids are the worst, they have sweets, are loud, are totally weak, and super messy. Keep em' away, they also mess with my technical projects and are super annoying. If you see a group of them coming by, warn me okay?
What now? Did I leave out anything? Yeah, I did. I hate being nagged with a lot of questions, so leave me alone or point me to a challenger that's worth my time alright? Later.

Abilities
Aura type: Power (Natural Talent and Finesse means Shots hit harder.)
Aura Color: Black
Semblance: Magnetic Polarity (Utility): A thin black aura glows around Ace's body, and Ace can manipulate the metal around his person. With this active, Ace has the ability to change the trajectory of the bullets he fires, curving them and more easily reflecting them off of surfaces to hit targets
Item 1: (Weapon) These Beauties:Character Creation: Ace  Quickstrike_10mm_by_xeketdarkhand-d7vgvs5
The ability to switch between autofire, burstfire and single shot. High Capacity Mag, armor piercing rounds. My pride and joy, took me awhile to finally tweak em to be just right. No, you're not allowed to touch em.

Item 2: See the blades attached to each? Titanium, Steel and Carbon alloy. Tiny teeth on the blade too if you look real close, nice for ripping through that armor and flesh if you thought I was just a good shot and wanted to close the distance. Fully detachable, but I prefer to jab them in and light up the target with a nice combo.

Wait... STUPID KIDS GO AWAY.

They just snapped the blades off. God I hate kids. Okay, whatever. I'll just attach them later. No big deal, I have another little toy.
[Blades not attached, only dual pistols as starting weapon]

Item 2 For Real This Time: (Defense: Armor Rating 1 Shield) See these little little black marbles? NO DON'T TOUCH EM, upon impact with a surface they instantly project an energy shield, circular with a 1 meter radius. They are magnetic, so I can make them hover in the air and move about if I want to with my semblance. On their own they have the ability to float if needed, making for quick access platforms or walls to leap off of. Only three can be active at once however, and if another attempts to turn on, one of the others will turn off.

History and Sample
History:

RP Sample:

2Character Creation: Ace  Empty Re: Character Creation: Ace Sat May 09, 2015 8:07 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Character Creation: Ace  Zzzz30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum