You are not connected. Please login or register

Aiden Fiscario [Complete]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Empty Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:59 pm

macrostorn

macrostorn
Enrollment Form

Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Gii_designing_by_bloodlinev-d5itiof

Basic info
Name: Aiden Fiscario
Birthday: 7/27
Race: Human
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 155 lbs
Face Claim: http://orig12.deviantart.net/9286/f/2012/297/6/f/gii_designing_by_bloodlinev-d5itiof.png

Stats
STR:3
DEF:2
RES:3
SPT:4
Aura 150|150 HP

Personality
Group: Warriors
Dislikes: Huge crowds; The Schnee dust company; Atlas' army
Fears:  His own semblance ( to a certain extent ); Blood (of others); Getting emotionally close to others
Overall Personality: Aiden is a very solitary and mysterious person, who dislikes conflicts. He is normally very carefree and relaxed, however, he becomes extremely serious and even merciless (in special cases) when in battle. Even though he would like to make friends, he fears to do so because of his inferiority complex, caused by his fear of his semblance's power, and has made of his goal to become stronger so he can overcome his complex and get close to someone so that he won't have to be alone anymore. He loves being around children (human and faunus) and can be quite protective about them.

Abilities
Aura type: Power
Aura Color: Yellow
Semblance: Flame Merge. The ability to manipulate (within a mile radius) and convert himself into fire. Aiden can also use his semblance to, through his fire converting, expand and extend his limbs (although he only does so with his arms) and can also ignore 20 damage against physical and fire attacks. Aiden can't use his semblance to fly or move faster though.
Item 1: Weapon: Dual guns (Twin Flare). A pair of high powered guns with special bullets filled with fire dust that allow him to control the explosions produced by the bullets by using his aura. He always carries them around.
Item 2: A silver locket carrying images of his parents a shard of dust that defends Aiden against dust attacks.

History and Sample

History:

RP Sample:

Last edited by macrostorn on Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Empty Re: Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Jet Jeyson

Jet Jeyson
Hello!

First of all sorry for the delay but I will be your mod for your character application :)

You have wayyyy too much stat points and HP/Aura. The stats are limited to 12 points total with a minimum of 1 per stat (so immagine starting with 1 in everything and having 8 additionnal points to spend) You currently have 17 points, so you will need to correct that.
As for HP and Aura, they have to total 300 and be a multiple of 10. So either 150/150, 100/200, but not 125/175 since it's not a multiple of 10.

Your personnality is barely short of the word requirement (100). Your story is also short a little, it needs to be 300 words minimum.
RP samble is a minimum of 150 words. All of those three needs to be expanded a bit to fit those restrictions.

Your semblance idea is fine by me but will need to be explained more. You have to precise that you still take damage while in fire form. What I mean by that is that even if you become fire you can't be immune to damage. Instead you can mention that the semblance makes you ignore some damage (up to maximum 20 as per the aura and semblance rules)
Also, even if he is made of fire for a moment, it doesn't mean he can fly or move faster or anything like that, those are all separate powers.
In the end I would need some additionnal restrictions mentionned to this power. Were you wanting to be able to change shape while in fire form? If so to what extent?
Just give me a bit more info on it and I'll see what we can do with it.

Now for the weapon. It can't be both swords and guns from the start. Weapons start with only one form and can have additionnal forms at rank 3 and 5. You will have to choose between sword or guns for now.

Your second item, I'm guessing the Dust inside the locket is a form of defense for your char? Please precise if it blocks physical attacks or Dust attacks and it'll be fine.

Once you're done with those changes, answer after me to bumb the thread so I know you're done :)

3Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Empty Re: Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:24 pm

macrostorn

macrostorn
bump.

By the way, could you give me some advices for getting started. Like should I start my RP in the school, perhaps in the dorms? And is there a team system? If so, how does it work?

4Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Empty Re: Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:52 am

Jet Jeyson

Jet Jeyson
Hello again!

So for your question, the best place to start is the chatbox :P
Otherwise, look for open threads you can join, maybe a roommate thread?
Or you can start one yourself, searching for roommates. Mostly people organise RPs between themselves in the chat box, but you can go and join the open ones or make open threads yourself :)

Now for your app, still a few things to correct.

I saw that you added fire manipulation which is ok, but try to keep it balanced considering you have not only fire control but turning yourself into fire. Since I can accept turning yourself into fire as a form of fire control (to an extent) it's fine to have both, but the fire control would be a bit less potent than someone who has a fire control only semblance, no becomin the human torch :P

You weapon I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about when you say controlling the bullet with your semblance. Since they're filled with Dust I'm assuming you meant controling the fire created by the Dust. If that's the case it wouldn't move a metal bullet around would it? In anyway, that wouldn't be semblance that would be your SPT points to control the Dust. Dust rounds are fine and wouldn't use regular Dust vials either, they're just fancy bullets, but the moment you start Manipulating the Dust in the rounds, it becomes a Dust usage and the damage become SPT instead of STR, while also using a dust vial for the post.

Now something I completely missed last time and I am shocked I actually missed it (must have been tired) but you CAN'T be linked in anyway to actual RWBY characters. In your story, you talk about Ozpin and Adam as a mentor for the former and an ennemy for the second, but we can't accept that. You could have the same story but with original characters instead. It's fine if you meet the mentor at Beacon, one of the hunter that brought Aiden there, but it can't be the headmaster or any known character. The thing is we are in parallel with canon so we can't interract with actual character in anyway. Your char can't know of Ruby and company, Ozpin or Adam other than what is known publicly in the news. This is so anything we do doesn't interfere with what happens in canon. I'm sorry I haven't mentionned this the first time I seriously missed that.

Once that is corrected it will be fine.
Do be careful though, your RP sample is entirely a conversation with a NPC (that by the way isn't necessarily canon, you can't go around saying you were personnaly invited by Leena to attend Syne unless she herself says so :P ).
While it is fine for a sample, in RP you won't have much opportunity to expend the lenght of the text via dialogs, so you will need to describe actions and things around your char more to reach the minimum 150 words per post. I'm sure you'll be fine though :)

5Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Empty Re: Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:52 pm

macrostorn

macrostorn
bump

6Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Empty Re: Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Jet Jeyson

Jet Jeyson
Good, that seems fine to me :)

For your weapon remember : the moment the bullets do more than just be bullets (like explode) you need to use dust vials. The explosion itself can be controled already from it being Dust by your SPT. But yes, you can control the fire with your Semblance for Semblance damage.

But otherwise it's good so you are accepted!

Aiden Fiscario [Complete] Jet_Stamp_of_Approval

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum