Stats
STR: 2
DEF: 3
RES: 2
SPT: 5
Aura 160|140 HP

Personality
Group: Warrior
Likes: Fighting, Ramen, Training, Reading, The people he holds precious, and Learning
Dislikes: Weak Opponents, Sushi, Lazy People, Grimm, Socializing, Discrimination, and Racism
Fears: Parties, Losing those he holds precious, and Blood
Overall Personality: Zan is a quiet person, he prefers to be left alone for the most part and having a very small group of friends. Generally he can be found training with his silverhorn pistols or running around the school wearing weights in order to increase his stamina and speed.

He holds no prejudice against the Faunus race and finds both sides of the Faunus Rights protests to be partially in the wrong. He indeed wants equal rights for all, but the way the White Fang are going about it, he finds extremely wrong.

He finds his own race’s abuse of the Faunus equally wrong and would go out of his way to help any Faunus in need that’s being abused by a human. He knows they lash out most of the time thinking he’s only pitying them because of what had happened, but he would do it for anyone.

Zan generally is a happy person even if he doesn’t show it on his face. He prefers to be the guy that everyone can depend on and can get along with, even though he doesn’t like socializing outside of his small group of friends.

Abilities
Aura type: Recovery
Aura Color: Purple
Semblance: [Buff-SPT] Aura Bullets: Zan has the ability to wrap his bullets with his aura in order to increase the damage they’re able to do.
Item 1: Rating 1: Dual Pistols(Silverhorn Pistols): A pair of regular currently non transformative pistols that do not require reloading due to Zan’s semblance. Due to that, they do not have a regular cartridge for bullets. They however have a tube within the hilts of the pistols to inject a small amount of dust into the chamber to form a bullet.
Item 2: Rating 1: Earth Dust[2 Vials of 5 uses each]

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

2Zan Drack(Complete) Empty Re: Zan Drack(Complete) Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:09 am

Sammey White

Sammey White
Hello I'm Sammey and my 1st App i graded i'm soo happy to say Zan Drack(Complete) Sammey10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum